[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul stone theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Mind_Stone-Clean.png (144KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
Mind_Stone-Clean.png
144KB, 280x280px
My theory is that, not Heimdall, not Hela, not Mjolnir, but rather Odin and the Odin force, it's really weird that all Asgardians are shown to be normal people but much more stronger, then theres Odin whos godlike powers is still unexplained, why does he have this powers? why didnt his father before him had it?

I think Odin has the soul gem within him, every instance of his powers we're shown with an orange light, and its very possible that he enhanced Heimdall resulting in Heimdall's orange eyes, not only that but Odin has demonstrated these feats

>Odin created Mjolnir, a hammer that can look inside people's souls
>Odin probably imbued Heimdall with his powers, allowing Heimdall to see a trillion souls
>Odin sensed the soul's of the frost giants when they arrived in Asgard

The infinity gem is probably too much for an individual that Odin has to 'share' this power in some ways, be it Heimdall, Mjolnir, and Hela, he probably gave Hela the job to foresee and manage souls in Hel, and when Loki banishes Odin to earth, Hela decides to take over, destroying Mjolnir and killing Heimdall to have more power, would probably also hunt Odin down since he is now mortal.

so the Soul gem is probably inside Odin's spear 'Gungnir', which is actually a Halberd
>>
File: Odin's_Odinsleep.png (591KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Odin's_Odinsleep.png
591KB, 1280x544px
>>
Rocket Raccoon is the soul stone.
>>
>>79590538

This. How can you not see it, OP.
>>
>>79590517
who gives a shit
>>
>>79590517
Thanks, Marvel marketing team.
>>
No one gives a fuck, a quip will finish Thanos in the end anyway.

>Hey big guy, you didn't see that coming, did you? I am iron man, now at the end of the line.
>>
>>79590517
Odin never created mjolnir. It was never stated who made it but from comics it was the dwarves so stop that stupid fucking headcanon.

We dont know how Heimdall got his powers in the MCU. So again, stop that stupid bullshit theory you regard as fact.

He could have sensed them through sheer magic or being connected to asgard or whatever bullshit. we dont know

Overall this is one of the more stupid theories out there all things considering. Kys
>>
>>79590517
You mean the stone is in his penis? Would that mean his kidneys can create other stones?
>>
>>79590517
God this screams of reddit.

>Odin is the soul stone cuz his powers are orange too guys!

Also who said Bor didn't have powers? We saw him for a split second. This is headcanon harder than tumblr fan fic.
>>
>>79590604
>we dont know how things happen
>heres a theory on how it happened
>why are you presenting this theory as fucks op

you're more retarded than him anon
>>
>>79590538
Does Rocket has the barbed penis?

I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>79590672
>talks shit
>"fucks" up

Only morons here are you and the OP. The theory is trash and not even sold on anytime of known shit. Just made up bullshit pulled out of nowher. Nothing wrong with calling out its baseless conjecture and saying how stupid it is. You must be OP. Fuck off with this trash to neogaf
>>
>>79590672
>presenting as fucks

Never open this thread again, youve embarrassed yourself enough. The theory is trash
>>
>>79590816
>>79590825
that samefag lmao, can you say more than "this theory is trash' and 'we dont know that'? how about you actually give facts instead to disprove the theory?
>>
>>79590672
>>79590517
Kys
>>
>>79590862
>give facts

LOL you first OP. You haven't stated one
>>
>>79590862
What fact has been presented so far other than Odin is powerful? Face it, its horrible
>>
>>79590583

Brought to you by Pepsi

>>79590572

This, fuck off.
>>
>>79590955
I'm not even OP, but are you fucking retarded not to understand what a theory means?
>>
Are we just making stuff up to pass the time now?

I thought Dc fans were the awful ones...but the MCU has developed brain dead followers
>>
>>79590976
>>79590955
oh lord, are you 15?
>>
File: ?.gif (104KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
?.gif
104KB, 480x270px
>>79590531
>odinsleep
wut
>>
>>79590517

Odin has demonstrated only one of those feats you listed. The rest is purely made up but you present it as absolute fact.

'no'
>>
>>79590517
>so the Soul gem is probably inside Odin's spear 'Gungnir', which is actually a Halberd

They already said they cant keep stones so close together. So this whole thing falls apart. They already have the tesseract their.

So you are either implying the 2 asgardians brought the aether to the collector on their own

or that odin is completely clueless his staff is a stone

Also how can all these feats be tied to odin and his power but also gungnir was owned by His father Bor before him and you claim Bor didnt have this power
>>
>>79591198
They didnt say they cant, they said its not wise to keep 2 at once, and its actually Loki who told them that, the same guy who had 2 infinity stones at once in avengers

we know that the stones can be fused to weapons similar to how Ronan did it with his hammer, so I think its possible the Odin did the same with the spear, also in the comics Bor didnt possess the Odinforce
>>
>>79590583
Tanos was originally defeated by quip.
>>
>>79590682
Does has
>>
>>79591384
>OOOOOOPS I DROPPED LE CUBE EKSDEEE
>>
>>79590517
Nah, "le magik hammer" is the soul gem. Latest comic issues confirmed it's sentient and Marvel loves SYNERGY
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.