[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think GOT will end?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 27

File: grrm.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
grrm.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
How do you think GOT will end?
>>
Jaime will kill his sister because he loves brianne or something, jon snow will help dany get the throne. the end.

GoT is vapid dreck for teen boys and women who think fucking and brutality is "mature" material. It also exists to make money, so of course dany and jon snow are going to "win".
>>
>>79588963
Don't know, don't care, kys for normiecore genre fiction.
>>
Jon Snow will establish an income tax on Westeros
>>
Taxes.
>>
>>79588963
Every remaining character we love will be killed off and the "bad" guys win.
>>
It's not going to end. He's going to stall until he dies
>>
Stannis kills everyone and becomes king
>>
They'll establish a reliable tax system on Westeros and nothing bad ever happens again.
>>
>>79588963
Books:
>End. he will die before they come out the useless cunt

Show:
>D&D want Dany to win
>>
>>79589476
>>D&D want Dany to win
I don't understand this. She is literally the most boring character in the whole show, even worse than sandsneks
>>
white walkers fuck shit up, get past the wall, dany dies to euron the horn doesnt work so they just burn shit and fuck off, whoevers left alive gets the info from oldtown and pink mast himself about blood magic and fire swords and they use that to kill the white walkers but like half the continent is dead at that point. Also arya comes back finally as a super assassin but everyone she wants to kill is already dead
>>
>>79589417
the tv series will definitely end, the books however... this GRRM probably dies before he gets to finish it, he probably wrote himself into a corner anyway
>>
I hope Dany dies in the second to last, or last episode. Jon sits on the throne and "wins," but it doesn't matter, seeing as how the world has been destroyed by the war with the White Walkers and Dragons.
>>
>>79589496
they just want stronk female characters is that so wrong?
>>
>>79588963
The books or the HBO series?
>>
>>79588963
It will end with cock merchants secretly behind everything, and coming out on top of everyone to establish a one-world cock trade syndicate that crushes all.
>>
>>79588963
Because it's a clusterfuck that he's making up as he goes along, it will stumble into a meaningless conclusion. Fans will still try to interpret a "message" from the whole thing, though.
>>
the show will be a mess

the book will end with everyone dead in perpetual winter with jon, bran, rickon, and arya living their second lives as a pack in their direwolves
>>
>>79589496
I stopped watching this show a long time ago, but even when I was watching it I skipped all her scenes and show felt infinitely better for it.
>>
>>79589771
>the show will be a mess
is*
>>
>>79589771
>will be

everything past season 3 is a trainwreck
>>
A heart attack.
>>
>>79589476
>>79589539
This is the best possible end.
>>
It will be an End of Evangelion-esque ending
>>
>>79588963

We know its something stupid because D&D predicted it.
>>
Euron vs. Bran greenseer boss battle in the weirnet
>>
>>79591147
>D&D predicted it

they haven't predicted anything, they just read a bunch of GoT forums and stole their theories
>>
File: buzz aldrin.png (609KB, 564x609px) Image search: [Google]
buzz aldrin.png
609KB, 564x609px
>>79591774

Oh that's a lot better then.
>>
>>79589432
based
>>
>>79588963
Danny saving the whole universe and becoming the SJW queen of everything, unfortunately.
>>
Tyrion gets Casterly rock, Snow gets the North and Danny gets the iron throne and prob marries that blacksmith bastard.
>>
>>79588963
With G.R.R. Martin dying before he can write the final chapter.
>>
>>79591147
If Preston had auditioned to GRRM to make the ASOIAF show, would he have been turned down because he would have told Gurm that he thought Ashara Dayne was Jon Snow's mother?
>>
They all die when their Taxes are raised.
>>
>>79592015
Too late he already gives the north to dany and her pussy power
>>
White walkers win. Then they sue for bankruptcy when the Iron Bank of Braavos come to collect.
>>
Camera zooms out until you see the continents, continues to zoom out further, and further until you see an eye, and then a giant. It's Macumber, he rubs his eye. The End.
>>
>>79592181
I told you she will sit on the throne
>>
the houses system will disappear
all royal families will
>>
>>79592211

go away preston
>>
>>79592245
I'm not Preston.
>>
>>79588963
Jon Snow will be stabbed by his brothers, Cersey will be carried away by the resurected Gregor Clegane, Bran will reach the Three Eyed Crow, etc.
The End.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161005-200737.jpg (1008KB, 1391x1746px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161005-200737.jpg
1008KB, 1391x1746px
It was all a dream.
>>
and then everyone le died
>>
>>79592250

thats precisely what preston would say
>>
>>79592312
I'm starting to believe that you are Preston.
>>
Does he at least have the canon ending (or rough idea of it) in a safety deposit box or something? He's a walking heart attack on borrowed time.
>>
>>79592269
oh i see what you did
>>
>>79592341

dont play these games, preston
>>
The shows end with the marriage of Jon and Dany being happy. It then cuts to GRRM who is reading this story to his grandaughter, his granddaughter says "C'mon grandpa, give me the real ending." GRRM looks at the camera and says "Oh, you would like that, wouldn't you" and then does a wink. Cut to black. Credits.
>>
Is this show any good? Be honest you fags
>>
>>79592434

it starts good and gets worse with every season

currently its pretty mediocre with some pretty woeful moments every now and then and only really worth watching if you're already into it

overall, no
>>
>>79588963

There will be a massive battle, characters long dead will return to battle the living, the battle will be ferocious, back and forth, just as the tide turns in favor of the living, the dead rally back and as all seems lost, there will be an overhead view of the ongoing battle, the view continues to pull back, we now see the boarders of a game board, the edges of a card table, the heads of several people, the surroundings are a filthy basement, a pop of a soda is heard above the battle, one player yells "fuck this" and sweeps the board and battle from the table, laughter is heard, one player says "let's play something different, I'm tired of this shit", several others agree and the board is picked up and tossed in a trash can, the players head up a rickety staircase and the single overhead bulb is switched off, a door slams, the camera pans over to the wastebasket where the sounds of an ongoing battle continue to be heard, the screen darkens and the credits roll.
>>
>>79588963

The end of GoT will be that the old aristocratic order crumbles to pieces and a democratic republic is created.

Dany will invade and take the South, yes, but all she'll really do is unite the realms right in time for the war against the others. During that war, she, her dragons and dothraki army will perish.

Littlefinger will be elected to whatever position is the highest in the land.
>>
>>79588963
Jaime kills Cercei, Jon kills Dany, the two then proceed to have gay sex
>>
>>79589005
lmao what part of game of thrones is brutal
>>
File: 1486604451013.png (346KB, 779x952px) Image search: [Google]
1486604451013.png
346KB, 779x952px
>>79589383
i fucking love this meme
>>
Most likely

Jon'll be bridge between White Walkers and Humans (Like what Nights King did)

There wont be an Iron Throne, every land will have its own kingdom.
>>
>Danny dies for Westeros and everyone will always remember how much of a perfect Mary Sue she was
>Jon manages to convince the WW to make peace through some asspull
>Jaime kills Cersei and either kills himself or is killed by guards
>Tyrion gets Casterly Rock
>Sam survives and is the smartest Maester ever
>Arya kills/castrates a few hundred cis men and becomes the best faceless assassin ever although shes the polar opposite of "no one"
>Sansa becomes Queen in the North because Jon is busy being Jesus
>the other kingdoms wont have a leader and they all magically will turn into democracies or peaceful anarchism
>>
>>79588963
Some retarded THE MORTALS MUST UNITE AGAINST THE EBIL UNDEAD FOR THE FATE OF THE WORLD fantasy schlock
>>
>>79594037

hes specifically said that it wont end with some big grand meme battle
>>
squatting on the grass
>>
In what exact episode of season 4 the show turned into irremediable shit?
>>
>>79592277
c u t e
>>
>>79588963
Everyone dies.
>>
>>79592008
This is what everyone is expecting so it won't happen.
>>
Who gives a shit at this stage?
>>
>>79592412
This reminded me of that music video what does the fox say.
>>
Jon makes a pact with the Others and becomes their leader while marrying their queen. Theon becomes 1000th Lord Commander.

The Maesters are blown the fuck out but their destruction will leave a massive fucking gap in Old Town which will spiral and have a domino effect on Westeros fucking everything up there. Tyrion will rule there as Tysha and his daughter are there.

No idea about the others.
>>
>>79589005
fpbp
no exceptions
>>
>>79588963
After GRRM does.
>>
Giants come to the capital and a mammoth takes a mammoth dump on the throne.
>>
>>79589539
>before he gets to finish it
The books are dead, let it go.
>>
>>79594257
that's boring. I want a giant meme battle ending. Or at least a pre-ending epic meme battle where the united armies of westeros are broken and routed by the army of undead spookums
>>
>he didn't write his own ending

haha, what a pleb
>>
File: biggie smalls.jpg (198KB, 796x566px) Image search: [Google]
biggie smalls.jpg
198KB, 796x566px
>>79592277
I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE
>>
Can someone explain me the taxes meme?
>>
File: quickrundown.jpg (37KB, 559x392px) Image search: [Google]
quickrundown.jpg
37KB, 559x392px
>>79596071
From GRRM

>Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Lord of the Rings had a very medieval philosophy: that if the king was a good man, the land would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Aragorn’s tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine? And what about all these orcs? By the end of the war, Sauron is gone but all of the orcs aren’t gone – they’re in the mountains. Did Aragorn pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little baby orcs, in their little orc cradles?
>>
>>79596189
are orc babies even a thing?

aren't they just like ritual spawned as adults like the uruk-hai
>>
>>79596189
What about the orcs tax policy?
>>
>>79596189
If the last 1000 pages of his last book aren't devoted entirely to tax policy then this fat fuck is a huge hypocrite.
>>
>>79588963
badly.
>>
File: dontbelievehislies2017edition.png (35KB, 724x195px) Image search: [Google]
dontbelievehislies2017edition.png
35KB, 724x195px
GRRM's pacing has become so glacial it's impossible he will ever finish the series.

An example for those who haven't read the books. He's released a bunch of sample chapters from the upcoming book TWOW. Two of them are from the point of view of a character named Arianne (someone so irrelevant she's been cut from the show). At the beginning of the first chapter we learn she is journeying to meet a character named Connington (also irrelevant and cut from the show). And it takes her until the end of the second chapter to get there, the entire 2 chapters filled with nothing but descriptions of the scenery. And then, once she gets there, she finds out Connington has moved, so it will take another chapter at least to find him.

If GRRM had this pacing when he started, the first book would have ended with Ned just having reached King's Landing
>>
>>79593614
kek i fucking wish
>>
>>79588963
Anything less than the White Walkers destroying the kingdoms of man whilst they bicker over their petty problems would be disappointing.
>>
Fuck all this bullshit, can we just talk about how based as FUCK Bronn is and no other character even comes close to his level of badassery?
>>
Could someone explain this tax meme to me?
>>
>>79596527

see >>79596189
>>
>>79596522
hasn't had any decent screen time or scenes in the last 2 seasons at least
>>
>>79588963
- Jon kills Dany to fulfill the prophecy and destroy the night king (show never refered that prophecy, right? perhaps it will be different in the shows). This will be the "bittersweet" part of the ending GRRM mentionned many times.
- Tyrion kills Cersei somehow? Cersei's reading said she would be killed by the Little Brother, and I would have imagine Jamie would be the best suited to kill her, but they are twins right, or is Cersei the oldest?
- Basically all variables are solved and the world become this overly simplistic setting where Jon rules as king or something I guess, who knows.
>>
Dany will try to conquer Westeros with her dragons but then HOLY SHIT all of a sudden some secret water wizards that survived Rhoyne when Nymeria brought them to Dorne come out of the woodwork, deep cut as fuck, holy shit, they were just waiting for this moment, these motherfuckers come out and raise up the hammer of waters like the first men (they learned it from them) and fucking raise it up in the air and smash the fuck out of Dany and all three of her dragons in one fucking epic smash, girl power is confirmed dead and the iron islanders worship the water wizards as true priests of the drowned god and it's revealed that they're the mermen of legend, and Patchface is the literal mouthpiece of the drowned god and holy shit
>>
>>79596588
It is mentioned multiple times Cersei is the older twin. Jaime will definitely be killing her (no, it won't be any random little brother you fucks).
>>
>>79588963
Bran will play an importent role in saving Westeros from the White Walkers.
Daenarys will have initial success with invading Westeros.
Jon will side with Daenarys since he's a Targ or something.
CIA will kill a major universally liked character before being killed himself.

You hear it here first.
>>
File: Sand_Snakes.png (928KB, 672x695px) Image search: [Google]
Sand_Snakes.png
928KB, 672x695px
A Lannister always pays his taxes.

A girl gives a man his own W2?

The man who passes the law should collect the taxes.

The things I do for tax breaks

When you pay the game of taxes, you...

When tax collectors and worse come hunting … you think it matters who sits the Iron Form?
>>
>>79596804
thing is

isn't literally everyone who knows jon is a targ dead

like the show blatantly alluded to it for the audience but how will job ever gain that knowledge

only thing I can think is he has an encounter with the dragons, they try to burn him, he survives, lightbulb activates above danys head
>>
File: chloe_is_confused.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
chloe_is_confused.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>>79596712
>>
>>79596852
>only thing I can think is he has an encounter with the dragons, they try to burn him, he survives, lightbulb activates above danys head

I think that's very possible
>>
the White Walkers will freeze the assets of the Casterly Rock, destroy the gold standard and install a fiat currency across the land in a cooperation with the Bank of Braavos
>>
>>79596522
>sitcom spinoff with Bronn, Pod and Tyrion
>>
>>79596914

please god yes
>>
We learn that white walkers actually represent white people and are a symbolism for whites destroying the world.
>>
>>79597021

D&D pls
>>
>>79597021
>>>/pol/
>>
>>79596941
as long as there's no Shae (or some other annoying whore pretending she's not a whore) as a big character in it, I'd watch it
>>
>>79588963
Frito or whatever finishes walking to the fucking volcano and they melt the ring. The end.
>>
>>79589005
Yes but what about the white walkers.
>>79589408
It's realer than real life.
>>
>>79596724
Reek's gonna take her out. Screenshot this post.
>>
>>79597158
fuck you idiot, it's pronounced Fredo
>>
>>79596852
But he burnt his hands when the zombie attacked mormont.
>>
>>79588963
The boys find out that flaccid penises are overcum by eating ground up dragon dicks.
The dragons die out because every man in GoT wants to fix their flaccid dick.
>Women turn out to be an asexual speices by themselves that splurt out 'men' when they laugh to har at flaccid dicks, when the penises are 'cured' they return home to mars an watch they drug fueled gay orgy from mars an entertainment between clamrubbing and controlling the farming droids.
>>
Taxbowl!
>>
>>79597310
burned
>>
>>79597320
I don't know what the fuck you're on, but I want some
>>
>>79596189

What a massive fucking turbofedora.
>>
>>79596189

They are fair questions if you're interested in comprehensive worldbuilding 2bh
>>
>>79596248
In the movies didn't Sarumon spawn orcs out of the ground, kinda like how a Necromancer spits out spooky Skeletons.

And he comments that Orcs are like twisted fucked up Elves, and Elves are essentially angels in LOTR so Orcs are therefore the analogue to Demons.

And who would have a problem killing baby demons?
>>
>>79597320
Don't forget
>Taxes are paid by collecting cut micropenis foreskins
>>
>>79597320
we all know that wouldnt happen, dnd are prudes when it comes to hot man on man action.
>>
File: rgb.jpg (293KB, 1000x533px) Image search: [Google]
rgb.jpg
293KB, 1000x533px
>>79588963
Jon will meet with the Children of the Forest. They will offer him several ways to defeat the White Walkers

>He can destroy them and there will be no winter anymore, just perpetual summer

>He can control them and the winter will never end, but he will be the King of Winter forever

>He can merge the white walkers with the people of Westoros an restore the balance of the seasons
>>
>>79589601
You're on /tv/ and the books are called A Song of Ice and Fire.
>>
>>79597384
Bizarro fiction + had to type with one hand and quick.

>>79597637
>That dwarf finds out His greatgreatgreat-grandfather got much money for letting his sons and daughters breed micro-penis mongloids, His greatgreatgrandmother was able to escape because she ha a beard and her clit was too large {They thought it was a decent sized penis}. Long story short, she was used as boipucci by some king and so the bloodline became more stable and his mother swapped him so he could become who he is now; Proud semi-mongloid-uncut-micropenis-dwarf.
>>79597737
That's why they eat so much
>>
>>79597320
never try to be funny again
>>
>>79597900
?
>>
>>79597932
never try to be funny again
>>
>>79588963
in tragedy
>>
>>79592277
No, it was all a game. A game of thrones.
>>
>>79598029
? is a question mark, not a funny mark.
>>
>>79589539
>probably wants to remembered as some visionary writer who never got to finish his master series

>will just be remembered as some lazy cunt who kept stalling his next entry
>>
At the end of the series, after all the insane events, the camera zooms out, up above the field of the final epic battle, above the trees, above the continent, above the clouds, and into the basement of a 40 something dungeon master and his nerdy friends. It was all a game...a game of thrones.
>>
>in loving memory of george rr martin
>>
File: 1485542009879.jpg (81KB, 288x290px) Image search: [Google]
1485542009879.jpg
81KB, 288x290px
>>79593651
It's 'brutal' to normies.

But yeah it's not brutal or hard at all.
>>
>>79598235
i doubt that, if he did he would get off his lazy ass and finish them
>>
>>79594916
When king cunt died
>>
File: 1486139151330.jpg (24KB, 320x410px) Image search: [Google]
1486139151330.jpg
24KB, 320x410px
Remember when there were like thousands of theories on what White Walkers might actually be, or where they come from? But wait, they're just a literal weapon made by leaf-people. And yes, they're 100% evil.
>>
>>79596248
I once thought about how to kill orc babies. Put them into bag and drown like kittens seems effective
>>
Bran is going to go hyper warg and save the world from a giant war or something.
>>
>>79598826
>hyper warg
Dragon, probably Balerion.
>>
File: fuuuuuuuck.gif (2MB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuuuuuck.gif
2MB, 200x137px
>>79598248
>>
File: 1394399564978.jpg (18KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
1394399564978.jpg
18KB, 400x402px
>>79598248
>and the dungeon master is no one but GRRM himself

I wish
>>
Turns out it's just a part of Westworld
>>
>>79599165
Westerosworld
>>
>>79593651
the torture of Reek
>>
Bran manages to go back in time somehow to when he first woke up from his coma. He must decide whether or not to kill his best friend in the process, a talking pie.
>>
File: 1486946650471.gif (1MB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1486946650471.gif
1MB, 192x192px
>>79598784
Is this D&D's headcanon only or is it confirmed by Gurm? I haven't watched GOT in a while.
>>
>>79599274
>bran, eat some pie
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b
>it's strawberry rhubarb
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79599274
>bran travels back in time and becomes bran the builder
>>
>>79588963
Caloreesy gets mad and starts pillaging Westeros on top of her wyverns.
Gets stopped by my man Jon Snuwh
>>
>>79598784
What? You mean you weren't impressed that an ancient and arcane evil which threatens to cover the entire world in snow, ice and the undead was created by some pixies who stabbed a random guy in the chest with a little knife?
>>
File: game of thrones.jpg (62KB, 640x319px) Image search: [Google]
game of thrones.jpg
62KB, 640x319px
>>79599319
>>
>>79599610
Oh no you don't get to drag founding fathers into this
>>
It will be a huge SJW propaganda ending starring stronk indipendent women who destroy the patriarchy and open Westeros's gates to sand niggers. With men being either weak, cucks or villians. Tommen will die because he isn't smart and strong like Arya, Jon will cuck out of his opportunity to become King and becomes Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Peter will be Dany's main antagonist and eventually die.

After Dany has established a totalitarian maxist-communist society they will be able to defeat the white walkers and the world is saved, hurray!
>>
File: 1483473237504.jpg (1MB, 2123x2651px) Image search: [Google]
1483473237504.jpg
1MB, 2123x2651px
More people getting cucked probably.
>>
>>79593651

stabbing pregnant women and killing children
>>
And who
Are you
>>
File: 1462542928655.png (29KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1462542928655.png
29KB, 250x226px
>>79597484
>Tfw too inteligentle for world-building
>>
The ending will all be in Ned Stark's head right before his beheading
>>
>>79598248
Someone already made this shitpost, you unoriginal faggot. >>79592564
>>
>>79599788
This. Nigger nigger Jew nigger cuck degenerate libtard.
>>
>>79599885
WHO WHO
WHO WHO
I REALLY WANNA KNOW
>>
>>79599292
D&D's fanfic. You can tell that GRRM is starting to hate them and the show
>>
>>79600103
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME
>>
>>79600191
TIL NOW
I ALWAYS GOT BY ON MY OWN
I NEVER REALLY CARED UNTIL I MET YOU
>>
File: 1484259356158.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484259356158.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
>>79600143
>You can tell that GRRM is starting to hate them and the show
>This is what bookfags actually believe.
>>
File: 366311860[1].jpg (12KB, 186x225px) Image search: [Google]
366311860[1].jpg
12KB, 186x225px
>>79598913
No, he's going to raise undead dragons and become Bran the Necromancer
>>
>>79600295
Necrobrancer?
>>
File: finish the fucking books.png (13KB, 404x349px) Image search: [Google]
finish the fucking books.png
13KB, 404x349px
Never.
>>
Why didn't the lords of the crownlands gather their armies when the north rebelled and Stannis walked straight up to king's landing. Biggest fucking plothole ever. Those troops could easily keep Stannis in check until the Lannister army made it back.
>>
>>79592482
This is true tbqh
>>
Does every battle in the show ends with weaker side winning? This tweest is so overused that it becomes 100% certaing that weaker army will pull something out of their ass and save the day.
>>
>>79601001
why post if you've never watched the show?
>>
File: 91823798123912.jpg (93KB, 780x676px) Image search: [Google]
91823798123912.jpg
93KB, 780x676px
i hope it ends on this scene
>>
>>79601628
Why are anons so obsessed with that scene?
>>
>>79601961
it is a literary gem
>>
>>79588963
A 20-minute single shot slow motion scene of naked Arya peeing over Sansa with hypnotic music and colours. For the last five minutes they fuck each other with dragon dildos.
>>
>>79601628
Oh shit it's real

GRRM you fat piece of fuck
>>
>>79589408
When Stannis died I literally ceased to care what happens to any of the remaining characters.
>>
>>79602103
Why though, I never found him even that interesting to begin with

Though granted, I eventually lost interest in other characters that I did find interesting, but still
>>
File: 1480054021460.jpg (105KB, 776x715px) Image search: [Google]
1480054021460.jpg
105KB, 776x715px
>>79599405
>>
>>79588963
an audit
>>
>>79602169
He's a favorite of autists for some reason.
>>
File: championoflight.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
championoflight.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>the Lords of Westeros celebrating at Kings Landing, showering Daenerys with gifts and the songs of their people
>Daenerys smiles, enjoying this valuable cultural experience
>a cry is heard in the distance
>suddenly, the camera pans to the thundering stampede of a thousand dead men on horses
>we see Jon driving the dead to fight atop the ice dragon
>"FORM RANKS, YOU DOGS"
>in the distance, men, women, and children are freezing, the soundtrack a high screaming wail
>"TAKE THE BABES TO ICECROWN CITADEL," Jon shouts, "FEED THE REST TO THE WALKERS!"
>"Yes," cries Sansa, "Winter has come!"
>Danny looks on, her face grief-stricken
>"Seven hells," Daenerys whispers, "he's even making my dragons pay the Iron Price!"
>Danny is seen running to the Iron Throne
>we see Daenerys cowering on the Throne as the doors burst open
>Jon enters carrying a glowing sword while flanked by the ancient Stark Kings
>"Ah, my Jon..." Daenerys is visibly shaking as she talks
>Jon starts speaking to himself, "You no longer need to sacrifice for your people. You no longer need to bear the weight of your crown. I've taken care of everything"
>Jon grabs her by the neck
>"What is this? What are you doing, my love?"
>"Succeeding you, Daenerys"
>Jon stabs her through the breast
>When his sword is withdrawn it is burning with light
>Jon walks out of the throne room and addresses the destroyed city
>"This Kingdom shall fall, and from the ashes shall arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of the world!"
>fade to black
>written by D&D
>>
GOT - who cares, boring typical TV ending, don't expect it to be like the Sopranos

ASOIAF - It's interesting to think about. Most of GRRM's other stories end in a sort of anti-climax, I think a lot of endings will be left ambiguous, but the general Iron Throne issue will be settled
>>
Jon Snow is the prince that is promised.
He and Dany will kill the white walkers and then get married with Tirion Lannister as hand of the King.

So we go back to Targs ruling the seven kingdoms and a Lannister as hand of the king.
>>
>>79588963
Book: The Others (or as you showplebs know them the White Walkers) will reveal themselves to just be genetic mutants waging a war for survival because they're not receiving breeding stock from the Westerosi anymore due to a bitchqueen.

Show: Lol Dany becomes queen kek xD
>>
>>79597589
The Uruk-hai were the ones he had underground, they are a hybrid of orc and human.
Orcs are a corrupted life form, usually elves.

Why the fuck the Uruk-hai had to be mined I do not know.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.