[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one was worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

File: janice_skyler.jpg (128KB, 890x495px) Image search: [Google]
janice_skyler.jpg
128KB, 890x495px
Which one was worse?
>>
Janice.

If you actually paid attention to breaking bad you would have realized walt literally tricked skylar into marrying him.

The mmost cconsequential episode is the santa fe party and literally no one remembers it because no explosions.
>>
Skylar for sure
>>
Janice is the biggest piece of shit possible.
>>
>>79589017
>The mmost cconsequential episode is the santa fe party and literally no one remembers it because no explosions.

really makes you think
>>
>>79588941
Janice
>>
>>79588941

Skylar, the actress was the same way in deadwood, she only knows how to play the unlikable cunt.
>>
at least janice is identifiably female at one glance
>>
>>79590075

because she's fat

if Skylar was fat her man-jaw would vanish
>>
>>79589017
>walt literally tricked skylar into marrying him
How?
>>
At least Janice showed her tits.
>>
>>79588941
I wonder what's French Canadian for "I grew up without a mother"
>>
>>79590181

kek
>>
>>79588941
janice redeemed herself. skylard was a bitch to the end.
>>
>>79590099
Rewatch the santa fe party episode. Walt gets so buthurt that his best friendo is banging his girl that he literally quits the business he founded, leaves a los alamos grant position, and marries the first waitress that looks at him.
>>
at least janice was amusing sometimes
>>
>>79590314
When did Janice ever redeem herself?
>>
>>79590337
stopped being a crazy fuck-up and raised bobby's kids somewhat competently.
>>
>>79588941
Janice and it's not close
>>
>>79588941
Janice. But that because Walt was a worse person than Tony
>>
>>79590361
No. She was a manipulative cunt who treated Bobby's kids similar to how Livia treated her and Tony.
>>
>>79590337
Janice was a bitch to the end. Neckbeard virgins just have to hate on sklar because "i fucked Ted", even though it was a calculated move to try to get walt to diborce her.

Skylar didalmost nothing wrong and she is the only character that broke bad. If your first instinct on getting a cancer diagnoses while being a teacher so you have blue cross blue sheild insurance is "better sell meth", you were always bad.
>>
Did skylar use frightened children to get what she wants?

Did Skylar stole a crippled woman's prosthetic?
>>
>>79590451
at first, yeah, but they highlight she figures out how to not be abusive in one scene where she gets bobby's rebellious teenage son to do his homework.
>>
skylar did nothing wrong, and i absolutely hated skylar
>>
skylar. janice was way less annoying after ritchie kill
>>
>>79590317
How does any of that translate into him tricking her?
>>
>>79590550
Rewartxh the episode. He had already quit his fellowship when he met skylar but pretended he was a los alamos hot shot. Thenext scene is skylar pregnant and them buying the house which implies he knocked her up and they pretty much just said fuck it lets do this.

Breaking bad isnt a deep show but it mystifies me how many people just can't follow the basic plot points.
>>
>>79590513
This. Skylar was a moralfag throughout the entire series and only served as an antagonist because Walt. She found herself in a marriage that was outside the bounds of what she was comfortable with morally. She first found herself changing her views because of what Ted did, but had lost control in the show and had to reestablish it with the separation and fucking Ted. She eventually comes around to helping Walt out in his schemes (which is about when she becomes more bearable) but has to play the role of antagonist because part of Breaking Bad was domestic tension on top of criminal tension.

Janice was just an awful human being.
>>
>>79590740
STOP

FUCKING

SAYING

REWATCH THE EPISODE

FUCKING STOP

WE'RE CLEARLY NOT GOING TO DO THAT IF WE KEEP ASKING

FUCKING STOP
>>
>>79590740
>walt tricked skyler into marrying
>basic plot points

wew
>>
>>79591435
Hey bro im not the first guy that ever got a dumb bitch pregnant. Its literally the oldest story in the book. But you idiots still dont see it.

Yes. Walt tricked skylar because he was mad at his los alamos buddies. Walt is a horrible vindictive asshole. He ruined his life to try to punish his friends.

But im guessing you watched it for the explosions.
>>
File: FATTTTT.png (775KB, 581x613px) Image search: [Google]
FATTTTT.png
775KB, 581x613px
Her.

Nah, Janice was the worst one, but she's a honorable mention. To me Skyler was unbearable mostly because her actress makes you want to punch her face to a bloody pulp
>>
>>79591575
>tricked
wew
>>
>>79591631
At first I disliked Henry for so brazenly pursuing a married woman but I ended up feeling sorry for him for having to deal with Betty's shit.
>>
>>79588941
Janice just lacked the self-awareness to realize she was telegraphing the shit she was trying to feign. The other bint was just a massive cunt who's name I've erased from my memory.
>>
>>79591674
Misrepresenting facts for personal gain. He lied about his employment at los alamos. It is quite literally the crux scene of the show.

He gets buttblasted and literally marries the first waitress that flirts with him to stick it to his genious friends.
>>
>>79591879
And exactly how does that translate to him deliberately staying in a shitty school when he was getting offers to teach in top flight universities?

Walt was a faggot who thought he was a somebody but was always scared of failure. So never bothered trying.

His wife Skylar was a ballbreaking cunt who never missed an opportunity to demean him in front of others or to his face. Remember the lazy no-interest wank she gave him? On his fucking birthday?

NOBODY was supposed to be a good guy in that show.

Stop looking for people to like. That wasn't the point.
>>
Janice, that was easy.
>>
What show is janice?
>>
Janice was a worse person, Skyler was more annoying
>>79592232
The Sopranos, man
>>
>>79591631
betty was god tier wife
>>
>>79592232

>not knowing The Sopranos

leave right now
>>
Janice is worse but you're supposed to hate her. You're supposed to identify with Skylar but you never do.

Anna Gunn is a shitty actress and Aida Turturro is a great actress.
>>
>>79588941

Janice.
>>
Anna Gunn got kneecapped by incredibly shitty writing. From what I could tell from her role on Deadwood, she's a capable actress.

Aida Turturro was a good actress who had good writing backing her up.
>>
>>79592074
I dont like skylar but she is a tragic character shaped by her surroundings.

Walt dis eveything posssible to make himself and his family miserable in some kind of perverted way to revenge his los alamos friends for the life he "deserved"

This is so fucking paunfully obvious.
>>
>>79593708
The badic plot of the show is hes going to die. He is a teacher so he has blue cross blue shield. And in a union with a life insurance policy. Were all going to die.

But he cant handle the most basic fact of life: it ends
>>
>>79590093
>if Skylar was fat
>if
>>
>>79590740
Are you drunk or retarded? What's with the spelling errors?
>>
>>79590467
Waiitt a second, Janice never used children? You talking about Bobby's kids?
>>
>>79590740
>pretended he was a los alamos hot shot.
there's no evidence of that
>>
>>79590915
calm down autismo, we're all civilized here
>>
>>79593843
Both. But atleast i understand the plebiest show innthe last 15 years
>>
Skylar's normal

Janice is a legitimate psycho
>>
>>79593888
He literally tels skylar he works at los alamos, after quitting, when they meet in the resturaunt.

The whole point of the show is literally spelled out retard class style in 20minutes of the santa fe episode.

Walt got super asspained that his best friend stole his girl so he quit his dream job and became a nobody just to spite them.
>>
The people who hate on Skylar the most have clearly never been in a serious relationship. She had every right to be pissed, although the shitty writing made it just seem like she was nagging 24/7.

Janice, on the other hand, is actual human garbage.
>>
>>79593979
So you're just making stuff up now
>>
better to compare skylar and carmella, and what do you mean by worst, most annoying to watch, or worst character
>>
>>79588941
Skyler . She betrayed Walt by getting fat.
>>
>>79594204
Walt literally tells skylar in their first conversation that he works at los alamos.
>>
>>79588941
janice, because she was born into a crime family and still retarded. at least skylar was a normal housewife whose husband got butthurt and became a meth producer.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.