[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cemetery of splendor.jpg (192KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cemetery of splendor.jpg
192KB, 630x1200px
Discuss.
>>
>people watch boring shit from third world shitholes to pretend they are cultured
lmao
>>
Apichatpong just feels too much like a meme for me to really enjoy him. Too static, too boring, too much erratic nonsense. not mentioning SEA has the ugliest fucking languages on earth.
>>
>I spent more time learning how to pronounce his name than watching his movies so I could tell other people that I watched his movies
>>
>>79588650
Is this Return of the Living Dead Ptart VI?
>>
>>79589217
So tell us too. How do you pronounce his name?
>>
>>79588650
What kind of lazy cunt starts a thread with just one single word? Why don't you tell us how it made you feel, how soothing and comforting it was for you and how it made you all warm and fuzzy inside?
Whatever, don't be a lazy cunt.
>>
I need a beer - the movie
>>
I liked it a lot, felt very powerful, just not as much as Syndromes or Boonmee. Thought the political and social criticism wasn't done in a very subtle way, as I would have expected but overall it didn't affect my experience with the film.
And as with his other films it looked amazing and was very comfy, not to mention his take on mysticism and buddhism is always very interesting, even when he might be (possibly) against some parts of it.

Of course, it could be real, it could be a dream, but we all know that's not the point.

oh and fun fact: 30 people left the theater, it was fun seeing them all leave around the hour mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8xZwLC9AZs
>>
>>79588650
K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>5 minute scene of some dude taking an unsimulated shit
pure cinema
>>
>>79589814
>>5 minute scene of some dude taking an unsimulated shit
>pure cinema

kek
>>
>>79588740
>third world shitholes to pretend they are cultured
Yeah, most movies are american, but I wouldn't consider myself cultured just because I watch american movies. Movies from first world countries like Canada, Norway and Japan are pretty pretentious though.
>>
The last shot of Jen with her eyes wide open really freaked me out for some reason
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.