[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Mufasa's tax policy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Mufasa_Lion_King_.jpg (118KB, 1237x996px) Image search: [Google]
Mufasa_Lion_King_.jpg
118KB, 1237x996px
What was Mufasa's tax policy?
>>
BUILD THAT WALL

HYENAS HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
File: hakunna akbar.jpg (83KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
hakunna akbar.jpg
83KB, 1000x563px
IT MEANS NO TAXESSSSSSSS, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAAAAAYYYYYYSSSS!

IT'S OUR AUDIT FREEEEEE, PHILOSOPHYYYYYYYY!!
>>
>>79587854
If we're going by the whole "Lion King is Hamlet but with lions" thing, then probably some medieval system.

Ad-hoc, levied from his lords, who in turn levy from their peasants. Lots of corruption, lots of violence against tax collectors.
>>
>>79587854
When I'm hungry, I'll come around and eat some of you
In exchange I'll let you squat on my turf
>>
i think he said "this is the shittest meme in history"
>>
>>79587854
How Scar's ruling changed a climate of savannah again?
>>
>>79588419
If we're going by the whole "Lion King is Hamlet but with lions" thing, then probably some medieval climatology.

Climate isn't seen as scientific, just a sign of favor from God, who judges the king. Lots of good weather if there's a good king, lots of gad weather if there's a shitty one.
>>
>>79588419
illegal immigration.
>>
>>79588419
To attract foreign investment,Scar authorized some chinese tigers to build factories in the kingdom without any regard for worker's rights and environmental concerns
>>
>>79588419
Something something food web something ecology something ecosystem becoming unbalanced due to a sudden increase in the population of predators; which may have lead to predators of herbivores dying down and herbivores (bugs included) breeding out of control and eating the plants beyond the rate of recovery, which then lead to the herbivores dying down too, and ultimately, everyone starved.

It's just a story in which a jealous outcast is dissatisfied with the monarchist status quo, carries out a coup d'état out of nothing but resentment and lust for power, through violence and populism, lets stigmatized immigrants in and it naturally leads to a catastrophic scarcity that is only solved by the hippie vegan former prince growing his balls back , fucking his childhood friend and returning back to his pride to take his righteous place on the natural order of things, with a harem and whatnot. Gen Y watches this on the cinema, grows up - ALT RIGHT. Many such cases.
>>
>>79588480

kek
>>
>>79588300
Can't believe I never heard the Lion King is Hamlet idea

I only saw when I was young, long before I knew about Hamlet and never made the connection after

What are the main similarities? I don't remember Lion King too well
>>
>>79588367
this is the best meme since JUST kiddo
>>
pride rock is basically a pyramid scheme with the lions at the top and the talking slave birds at the bottom
>>
>>79587854
"This year I am going to concentrate the on the buffalo population to solve their aging problem."
>>
>>79589459
Main similarIities are the uncle killing the king to become king, king appearing as a ghost, hamlet/simba being exiled and returning for revenge and some of the side characters are similar eg. simba"s love interest=ophelia, timon and pumba=rosencrantz and guildenstern
>>
>>79589465
No it isn't shareblue
>>
>>79589966
Oh I guess I remember Hamlet wrong

I thought he was the bad guy and he plotted to murder his king with his wife then when he took over he went crazy cos the 3 hags told him about the prophecy of his friends son or something killing him
>>
>>79590155

thats macbeth
>>
>>79587973
lol
>>
>>79590155
>>79590384
Easy mistake to make. There's a lot of regicide in Shakespeare.
>>
>>79588639
So Lion King is anti-capitalist?
>>
>>79588419
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_modification
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.