[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170219-125725.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170219-125725.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
thoughts ?
>>
What's this? Affleck himself is directing it.
>>
>>79587049
nah man he dropped out
>>
>>79586954
mirin batboobs
>>
>>79586954
normies have shittier taste than /tv/
>>
>>79587049
Have you been asleep for a few weeks? Affleck got booted.
>>
>>79586954
>Spectre
No.
>>
Implying he'd say yes
>>
>>79586954
>implying /RidleyScott/ """isn't""" (((directing)))
>>
>>79586954
I can't wait to see the DCucks come up with a logical explanation for this. Seriously though, the DCEU is less than a year old (MoS wasn't meant to be a starting point so I'm not counting that movie's release date) and has already crashed and burned.

You'd also think that a cinematic universe would've tried to incorporate aspects from the show like how MCU encompasses the movies, the network shows, and the netflix originals.
>>
>>79589327

Easy to explain really, it's hard to attract big names to capeshit and that's why Marvel only hires no name directors from tv shows. The thing is no one gives a fuck about who directs a Cap movie because the character is shit and no one likes it, so you can do that. But Batman and Superman are something different, you can't go the marlel route and hire people who were directing Toxic Avenger sequels and just make a generic quipfest.

Tl dr; DC is more culturally relevant so it's expected more of them, but it's still capeshit so it's hard to find prestige people willing to risk their careers for just a check if they don't fulfill those expectations
>>
>>79586954
Bond flicks have never had any competant action scenes so I hope whoever helps Snyder with his action scenes helps this guy.
>>
>>79586954
Skyfall was basically "The Dark Knight" but with James Bond so it wouldn't be a bad choice.

>>79589965
it also doesn't help WB execs are fucking retards who won't leave shit alone. same reason why Sony kept fucking up Spidey.
>>
>>79589965
>you can't go the marlel route and hire people who were directing Toxic Avenger sequels and just make a generic quipfest.
If the internet's money is where its mouth is it would certainly love Whedon or Russos or Jar Jar to direct every comic and scifi property.
>>
File: 1486963227066.jpg (19KB, 130x292px) Image search: [Google]
1486963227066.jpg
19KB, 130x292px
Don't really care about the universe outside of Snyder
>>
>>79586954

batman?

more like Fat Man
>>
>>79589965
>But Batman and Superman are something different, you can't go the marlel route and hire people who were directing Toxic Avenger sequels and just make a generic quipfest.
You say that yet that's basically what happened with DCEU when they hired Zack Snyder.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.