[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, is it just me or is this the single most upsetting moment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: comesingmeasong.png (211KB, 591x247px) Image search: [Google]
comesingmeasong.png
211KB, 591x247px
Ok, is it just me or is this the single most upsetting moment in the history of cinema?
>>
>>79585133
Oh, SHIT. Sorry, mods! I meant to Google the fucking image, not report it!

Please no hurt

Please no hurt

Sorry, OP
>>
>>79585164
Did you accidentally solve the reporting captcha too, you dink?
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 1440x900px
Frankly, I found it offensive
>>
>>79585192
Look, man. Just look. I was distracted, all right? Angela White's enormous tits were staring at me and I fucked up, okay? Jesus, man, everyone makes mistakes! Everyone!
>>
>>79585164
Your heart was in the right place
>>
>>79585247
So was Hitler's.
>>
Who just eats those little tomatoes anyway? Dumb women and faggy men that's who. There's only 2 correct ways to eat a tomato and that's in sauce and ketchup form.
>>
>>79585637
You must be a very healthy person.
>>
>>79585133
The part where he forced his son faramir to buy 10000 war bonds to cover the expenses of maintain Gondor's defences drove me to tears too.
>>
How did he tax his wife's sons?
>>
>>79585637
Even the most retardedly fat Ameriburgers eat tomato slices. How fat are you?
>>
>>79586108
kek.
>>
>>79585667
If the tomato ketchup contains actual tomatoes and no bad ingredients, it's actually healthier than fresh tomatoes. Not even memeing.
>>
File: hyfuy.png (544KB, 875x534px) Image search: [Google]
hyfuy.png
544KB, 875x534px
>>79585637
Those tiny tomatoes are fucking delicious you absolute plebeian.
>>
File: shrug.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
450KB, 449x642px
>>79585637
>real men eat tomatoes in the form of sauce with a shit load of added sugar to go with their tendies and pizza
>>
>>79586368
http://www.cancernetwork.com/articles/new-study-shows-processed-tomato-products-are-better-source-lycopene-fresh-tomatoes
>>
>>79586393
>this one antioxidant negated the fact that ketchup us full of sugar and additives and is demonstrably worse for you than actual tomatoes
It actually doesn't, though. If you really fuck you'd be dipping your tendies in tomato paste instead.
>>
>>79586393
>doctor, I feel strange!
>well of course you do, you're lacking lycopene.
>I advise you to consume a gallon of ketchup every two weeks.

Only in central America.
>>
>>79585637
Tomatoes are fucking delicious, I eat them whole like you'd eat an apple or something
Make for a great snack
>>
>>79585637
So one way the ?
>>
>>79586318
You're meming.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.