[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be ... very careful ... now ... it's a Black Sails thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: mhmm.png (1MB, 1608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mhmm.png
1MB, 1608x1080px
>>
Come on you homos. Flint's cocksucking past is back! Woods gets backstabbed by his wife. Jack and Bonny have a new ship. The treasure is being relevant again. Billy tries to get into Silver's head. So much happening!
>>
so you spoil everything right? you should kill yourself faggot (while rip isn't even out yet)
>>
File: Black.Sails.S04E03.2.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.S04E03.2.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>79584558
link to the stream plz you scurvy swab
>>
>>79584780
Long John Silver very clearly told you to be very careful in this thread.
>>
>>79584712
>>79584891
read the boead rules you spoiling son of a bitch and use it or gtfo
>>
File: black sails.jpg (145KB, 800x966px) Image search: [Google]
black sails.jpg
145KB, 800x966px
>>79584886
http://www.watchepisodeseries.com/black-sails-season-4-episode-4-s04e04_387110
>>
>>79584973
no you watch the episode you crying son of a bitch and discuss it or gtfo
>>
Governor, I'm pirate.
>>
>>79585561
VANE?
>>
>>79585561
If I pull that wig off, will you die?
>>
File: basedsilver.jpg (782KB, 954x2028px) Image search: [Google]
basedsilver.jpg
782KB, 954x2028px
>>79585561
>>
>>79584558

Watching eleanor getting stabbed during the chase gave me some wood, I won't lie.
>>
>>79586820
I hope they set it up for Flint to kill that bitch in the next few episodes. What else could be Flint's plan?
>>
>>79585862
He didn't die so good.
>>
>>79587127

His death led to the victory of the day, even if temporarily. A much better death and meaning than he ever had in real life.
>>
>>79586881

Only thing I can think of is while transporting the gold and 'safe' passage of the fort garrison, the pirates hit them in transit, taking the gold back and taking the fort while standing the british on the outside.

The problem is as it sits despite what Silver thinks..they have a defensive position at their back and a sizable regiment about to bear down on them. Even Flint thinks their militia will break once the real fighting starts.

So you have a force that is large but probable to break with enemy forces on inlet and invading at the same time.

At the very least you need to try and rearrange the pieces, and force once he is right that at least perception of bargaining is better. If its a ruse to get a captive well, Silver would burn fort down before surrendering so, really what have they lost by trying to get them out of the fort before fighting starts?

I'd argue very little and once they're out of the fort, I would murder every single person that comes out, and make a show of hanging eleanor gutherie.
>>
>>79587533

standing - stranding*
>>
>>79587533

For once* - Force once
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.