[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Japs mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1478662508645.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478662508645.png
1MB, 1366x768px
What do Japs mean by this?
>>
File: 1487410177107.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487410177107.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
Hey look, another /pol/tard trying to make a Drumpf thread /tv/
>>
>>79583699
Oh look another /pol/tard trying to earn our trust but can't break his habit of posting a white supremacist symbol.
>>
>>79583699
Pls staph demeaning our Lord Emperor, by calling him 'Drumpf'.
>>
>>79583656
Trump is gonna be the laughing stock of the world for the next 4-8 years, just like Bush was.
>>
>>79583767
What makes you say that? He got more done in his first week in office than Bush did in his first, and possibly second term in office.
>>
>>79583849
Exactly.
>>
>>79583849
Baby's first civics lesson: Executive orders don't mean shit unless they're already backed by legislative action or they fall purely under the authority of the executive branch. And the only one that applies to the latter is the travel ban, and that was a complete disaster.

Trump is a joke because of his blatant stupidity. Hence why I brought up Bush. To everyone who's not a die-hard supporter, he comes off like a moron. Now maybe you'll argue that it's 9D hyperspace chess and he's secretly manipulating everyone, but to most people that's unconvincing.
>>
File: 1471778426614.jpg (25KB, 367x391px) Image search: [Google]
1471778426614.jpg
25KB, 367x391px
>>79583732
>>79583766
>"trump"
>instant libtard (you)s
>"drumpf"
>instant conservatard (yous)
This is why politics is cancer and you should stop giving a shit.
>>
>>79583956
retarted normies think they are smart, lmao.
>>
>>79583956
It is all a great chess game and he is playing everything--literally half the country--like fools. The guy is not particularly remarkable in any respect. He inherited his father's company and wealth, barely expanding it under his tenure, and increasing his profit base. I think, some critics even pointed out, that he could've made more money by just putting some of his personal wealth into portfolio/bonds. He put his name on a host of miscellaneous items--all of which bombed. Trump University was a fraud. He finally found a calling as a television personality, and that's where he made his name.

So this unremarkable, silver spooned man, went from television clown to President, besting dozens of career politicians, all the while convincing millions of low IQ, religious, blue-collar retards that he has their backs, and shares their values. If that's not wit and cunning, then I don't know what is. Trump sounds like a retarded, but he's the world's greatest con-man, and for that deserves respect.
>>
>>79583956
>God fucks up
>"He works in mysterious ways, son"
>Trump fucks up
>"5D CHESS LMAO"
Why Amerifats love blind worship so much? Fucking ironic considering their past...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.