[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate that stupid face.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-2017-02-19-18h22m10s113.png (959KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-19-18h22m10s113.png
959KB, 1280x738px
I hate that stupid face.
>>
>>79581907
Mmmm

Take that face off right now
>>
>>79581907
I hate your stupid existence
>>
>>79581954
You do? Be very careful now.
>>
so why'd he dump her in episode 7 after getting her back? I thought he wanted to bone his sister
>>
>>79581907
yea the actress is far hotter than his sister, why does mmm-Hmmm-mmm guy have to have a crippling wincest fetish? is this miniature horse-face going to be his downfall ?
>>
>>79581907
*grumbles externally*
>>
Does she show the tiddie?
>>
Does any discussion happen in Taboo threads anymore?

Things were great during the first 5 episodes.
>>
>>79581907
mhmm
>>
>>79582347
mhmm
>>
>>79581907
Every fucking day.
Every single fucking day. This little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid fucking look on her face.
>>
>>79582347

yes but with pasties and hair over them
>>
should i watch this meme show
>>
>>79583121
watch the first 2 episodes, and then ask yourself why pilots are always immensely better than the actual show. the answer is because all creative talent and budget goes into pilot, and then you just hire some millennials to keep writing it and reuse the same 5 sets for the rest of the show
>>
>>79581907
So when exactly does she become relevant to the overall story?
>>
>>79583465
she doesnt. shes a device to propel some conflict for the first few episodes. and now shes irrelevant
>>
File: mister doctor.jpg (45KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
mister doctor.jpg
45KB, 630x420px
>>79581907
You must be a Molly then.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.