[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0374.jpg (37KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0374.jpg
37KB, 759x422px
Just watched lion. What did /tv/ think of it?
>>
>>79581542
We'll okay then. I guess no one saw it
>>
>THE NEXT SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
>watch trailer
>drama revolves around some adopted indian kid searching for pictures of his home on Google Earth
>Rooney Mara as the token curry loving girlfriend which adds nothing to the plot except being an expository plot device

Nah, I'll pass
>>
i liked it

but the parts set in Australia were boring as shit
>>
>>79581894
Yeah, the only interesting character was the main dude. Rooney Mara had like no character at all, we don't even know anything about her or why she loves the guy so much.

The parts in India during the beginning were probably the best parts of the movie. Also I found it kinda funny when he goes back to the village at the end and does that American thing where if a foreigner doesn't understand what you're saying in English they just repeat it back to them slower and louder.
>>
Loved it. Closest I've cried at a film since a I was child. Can't imagine will be loved on this board but it's a special film
>>
>>79583147
I really enjoyed it too. I can't imagine how the actual dude must've felt knowing that his mom was looking for him and finding out that his brother died that day. Dev dis a great good job of getting that emotion across.
>>
I'm even more repulsed by India having seen this movie.

Also
>hotel management course in Melbourne
>mostly whites and Indians, no Chinese

Took me out of it a bit.
>>
First half was great, the second not so much. Decent overall though.
>>
>>79581542

Should win best picture but won't
>>
>>79581542
you were disgusted by it
>>
Enjoyed it. The romance bit was a bit boring but good film
>>
>>79581542
Typical leftist agenda pushing rubbish.

b-brown ppl aren't psychotic subhuman murderers!
no rly!
>>
>watching shitskin movies

No thank you.
>>
>>79586267

Did you even watch the film, the majority of the Indians he ran into were portrayed as some sick paedo rapists or some shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.