[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:GOAT Live TV moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_3504.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3504.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>You can go fuck yourself, Milo.
>>
>>79580587
Thanks for reminding me I need to watch that. I always forget Overtime.
>>
>>79580587
Everybody kind of told short pants to sit in the corner.

Bill Maher respected him though, like the queer disowned son he never had.
>>
Why did Milo call the African-American panelists low-IQ?
>>
File: strippergelion.jpg (1MB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
strippergelion.jpg
1MB, 1500x1061px
I'm not a fan of milo, but darn, he is sure talented at concealing his stupidity by surrounding himself with bigger idiots constantly so he looks better by comparison.
>>
>>79580587
I can't stand that queer, but he triggered the fuck out of those two nigs.
>>
Fucking Larry. At times I felt bad for this guy because he came off as some dumb house nigger.
Goddamn if he didn't put that AIDS riddled freak on blast though. Should've given him his show for that one.
Also
Fuck Milo and the goober gobbler /v/ rejects from /pol/
>>
>YOUD CHOOSE RUSSIA OVER SAUDI ARABIA

Milo should have mentioned Saudis execute gay people. Also that fucking "intelligence" guy saying Wikileaks is run by Russian hackers
>>
File: Apollo_11_first_step.jpg (85KB, 538x409px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo_11_first_step.jpg
85KB, 538x409px
>>79580587
>>
The moment alt-right was BTFO forever
>>
>>79580587
It would have been better if Milo just acted like a Nazi, instead he acted like an annoying childish faggot instead.

Alt right will never recover from this.
>>
>>79580587
you are delusional if you think milo came out of this looking like anything short of a god among mere mortals
>>
>>79580721
>posts anime shit
>calls others stupid
>>
>get BTFO
>g-go fuck yourself!
Larry lost his cool and looked like a fuckign dope
>>
>>79580721
whats important is that you've found a way to feel superior to everyone
>>
>>79580773
He said they were the laundromat for the hackers. They were just the conduit doing what they were told.
>>
>>79580817
Not quite. The guy is a troll and does this for attention. What would really hurt people like that would be to be ignored by everyone. But the media do the exact opposite because it brings numbers in.

Same thing with criminals. They should stay unnamed and given the least attention. Instead they give them continuous exposure and even front page covers.

Milo got exactly what he wanted and somehow people think he got BTFO. Everything about this is cringe.
>>
>>79580817
>>79580859
>>79580869

I used to think the people screaming "shills" were just delusional but considering what this place looks like now I don't know
>>
>>79580869
you are delusional if you think milo looked anywhere close to intelligent or competent
>>
File: trump3.jpg (121KB, 962x701px) Image search: [Google]
trump3.jpg
121KB, 962x701px
>a stoned Jew comedian and a gay Jewish Nazi discuss Amy Schumer
>American political discourse in 2017
>>
considering it was 4 on 1 milo did okay. I don't like how they're making that one fucker on the corner out to be some hero he's just some intelligence pencil pusher who's probably in with the deep state.
>>
>>79581020
he looked better than the 3 passive aggressive bullies, smiling to someone whilst telling them to FUCK OFF is just unfair and weak.
>>
>>79580587
guy on the left was even worse than wilmore
>>
Is Wilmore openly gay or closeted?
>>
>>79580712

Because he kinda was. Larry Wilmore tried to use some bullshit appeal to authority as if holding a govt. position makes you all around intelligent. Every time the far left tried to talk it was some basic ass Twitter politics like calling the alt-right Nazis and trying to make a joke out of Milo being alt-right and a Nazi except everyone just talked over him.

Milo was being a retard though for sure. He ruins his good points just as badly as the left when he goes over the top inflammatory. Going on and on about how ugly and illiterate Leslie Jones is and how stupid everyone around him is serves to purpose. He didn't come to debate he came to cause drama.
>>
>Earlier...
>"Liberals always take the bait"
>Later
>*Liberal takes the bait*
>*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE*

FFS
>>
>>79580884

That's how it's been framed in articles and previews but I actually give Larry this one.

I figured Milo was gonna say some inflammatory baity things about trans people and then Wilmore would tell him to go fuck himself much like that Aussie fuck tried to do to Piers Morgan but Larry was specifically responding to Milo calling everyone there low IQ and insulting Leslie Jones for whatever reason. So if Milo is just going to shit all over everyone without an argument then yeah I'd tell him to go fuck himself too desu.
>>
>nignog says wikileaks is owned by russia
>people actually clapped that
>>
File: file.png (73KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
73KB, 199x254px
>>79581100

I'd have bet anything that guy was a fag

Straight guys dont talk or behave like that
>>
>>79581139
It was pottery
>>
>>79581103
>debating on Maher

It just proves he knew what he was about. The show is literally about who can shout over the other person the loudest and drown out the hooting chimps in the audience. The show is no place for intelligent debate, it's just about spewing rhetoric for headlines and ratings.

Milo treated the show with all the gravitas it deserved.
>>
>>79581081
>4 on 1
>White guy was a Republican and kept praising Milo
>Maher clearly liked Milo and agreed with him on things just wanted him to stop fagging it up and actually debate.
>>
>>79581178
>actually debate.

maybe he should have thrown out a couple "stop being niggers" around the table if he wanted that.
>>
>>79581178
White goy was neutral
>>
>>79580712
Because they genuinely thought Russia hacked the election.
>>
>>79580967
Nice xkcd reference! XD Upvoted!
>>
>holds a pencil-pusher position

>AYO I WAS A SPY I WAS A SPY

>this guy keeps you ALIVE!
>>
>A person establishes himself to be a huge troll and says the liberals are easily triggered
>Goes on to prove it
>A "comedian" takes the bait and retorts with a "fuck you" and nothing else
>Can't think even of a joke or anything witty
>A former spook still trying to drive the "Russian agents are in charge of the leak, wikileaks is pro Trump"
What a bunch of cunts
>>
>>79580587
Liberals become so regressive when they're arguing with nazi's. Maher calling trannys weirdos. Black spy man acting like something is wrong with being gay.
Black spy man telling Milo he can't comment on US politics cause he's a foreigner.
It's embarassing.
>>
File: where do you think we are.gif (2MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.gif
2MB, 280x200px
>>79580872
>>
>>79581296
>and by alive I mean making sure asians and latinos aren't allowed to choose their own leaders.
>>
>>79580967
rekt
>>
>>79581010
they're right, kys
>>
>Trannies are mental cases
>They used to say that about gays
>Maybe we are
Milo doesn't give a fuck
>>
File: iq by country.png (235KB, 2877x1745px) Image search: [Google]
iq by country.png
235KB, 2877x1745px
>>79580712
>>
File: 1486818346199.png (541KB, 478x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486818346199.png
541KB, 478x456px
>>79580587
>>79580785
>40+ replies
>only one actually contributed to the thread

Anyway personally I'd go with these:
https://youtu.be/bY7IdWpqYXI?t=40s
https://youtu.be/Nyhkptl2qCk
>>
>>79581430
he actually gets triggered pretty easily
>>
The final 6 minutes and 30 seconds of Six Feet Under.
>>
>>79580587
video of the nig chimp out
>>
>>79581160
he's alt straight
>>
>>79581451
>>79581217
>>79581103
of course, not a single response based in reality
>>
File: 1486396747626.jpg (136KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1486396747626.jpg
136KB, 960x944px
>gamergaters still care about this faggot
>>
>>79581170
lol hey anon what are some good shows for substantive debate? lmao please point me to these bastions of intellectual discourse
>>
>>79583539
He offended people by asking for an apology. He wins ?
>>
>>79583539
>get called Hitler
>are not Hitler
>ask for apology

Yeah this is totally the same as white privilege keeping you down.
>>
>>79583468
it was a .7 second comment. just a quippy response to milo saying racist bait shit. not interesting at all honestly
>>
>>79583561
>dude peoples feelings are important if i agree with their politics lmao
how do you remember to breath? cant wait for you to claim defamation? go ahead, say the word you stupid fuck loll
>>
>>79580587
>SO YOU TAKE RUSSIAN SPIES OVER SAUDIS? AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>79583596
>feelings

those labels arent meant as an insult they are meant to silence.
>>
>>79583610
regardless of how you feel about saudi or russia, why is the current conservative meme to attempt to discredit the idea of russian espionage? Is it literally russia paid shilling? or is it something else? why the fuck else would republicans, the party of fighting the russians, defend their country and their 70+ year history of attempting to subvert american intersts, economy and politics? i just dont get it. its like i the last 8 years the republican party has passed from baby boomers to 13 year olds who just say any random shit they read online
>>
>>79583664
ok?
>>
>>79583610
I don't see why you wouldn't.

Russian White Christan Nation + American White Christian Nation > Dirty Arab child fuckers with a culture that can never live in peace with the west.

The faster we cut OPEC off from US money, the better.
>>
>>79583670
Saudis(or arabs) are a bigger threat than russians. Russia's in syria now, they think war is easy but even now they're remembering how it really was. They won't have time to do shit about the us

With all that being said, only a retard would trust Putin
>>
>>79583670
>why is the current conservative meme to attempt to discredit the idea of russian espionage?

Just stop it you arent THIS stupid.

Remember how the Democrats made fun of McCain for calling Russia dangerous? And now they control everything including the american president? And they are so fucking effective at it that there isnt even a hint of a proof? Do you buy into everything CNN claims?
>>
>>79580712
anybody that compares men that like to suck cocks with men that want to cut of their dicks and balls has to be pretty stupid and possibly homophobic
>>
>>79583704
well, a couple reasons. back in 2003, bush, cheney, and his oil buddies refused to sanction, attack, or even reprimand saudi arabia because of economic ties.trump, likewise, refuses to reprimand them or put them on his ban list. economic linkage is a free pass.
russia, meanwhile, has a long history of spying on us, arming our enemies, attempting to impact our economy and influence in easter europe, etc. both are despicable. to argue one is good and one is bad is silly. although i would argue that economically russia is and always has been a much larger economic threat
>>
>>79580869
just read the youtube comments

people seem to side with MILO
>>
>>79583730
who controls the president? what? this post is incoherent. take a breath and try again
>>
>>79583670
Republicans have no principles. Russians helped them win so they are pro-Russian.
>>
>>79583539
>lying about somebody is somehow the same as telling anti pc jokes

when did the left lose all touch with reality?
>>
>>79583670
The plan is for everyone to detach themselves from OPEC/Saudi Arabia before their market crashes in 10 years.

In order to do that, everyone in the west has to lose their dependency on foreign oil/energy.

If things go well between the US and Russia, we might see some thawing of relationins in terms of having a joint drilling of Arctic oil, with US and Russia essentially controlling the oil market, and telling OPEC to go fuck itself.

Yesterdays allies become tomorrows enemies, and vice versa, etcetera, etcetera.

Still, don't trust Putin. lol. But that doesn't mean Russia will always be our enemy, or our friend for that matter.
>>
>>79583776
well, yeah, /pol/ and reddit systematically vote bomb anything on youtube that they care about. comments and votes are literally meaningless
>>
>>79583787
>Remember how the Democrats made fun of McCain for calling Russia dangerous? And now they control everything including the american president?

explain how you possibly couldn't understand these sentences.
>>
>>79583810
how about just going nuclear like every other modern nation and telling both to fuck off and sanctioning the shit out of them?
>>
>>79581389
kek
>>
>>79583801
not buying into warmongering bullshit isnt the same as supporting someone.
>>
>>79583811
doubt it

youtube has always been neutral ground when it comes to big videos.

after all 4chan and reddit are tiny compared to youtube

to think that any of those websites could have any impact on it is kind delusional
>>
>>79583830
nope. do you not know how english works? who the fuck is "they"? democrats? russians?
>>
>>79581451
This conflicts with pious belief and is therefore wrong :^)
>>
>>79583868
its basic english, you couldnt possibly misunderstand this unless you are extremely dumb or its a foreign language to you.
>>
>>79583867
what do you mean? it only takes a 30 people to spam comments sections. literally every youtube video that gets posted on 4chan ends up with a comment section dominated by 4chan shit. first day or what? to suggest hbo youtube posts would ever naturally side with the right wing guy is retarded. its simply one sect getting ahold of the video
>>
>>79583857
Please, tell me again how Hillary was going to start WW3, Uncle GRU.
>>
>>79583893
im done talking to you. your retard sentences didnt explain who "they" was. the previous subjects were democrats and russians. your post implies either russians or democrats control the president and government. then you mention cnn. its poor english. please, just tell me what youre talking about
>>
>>79583897
Im talking about the narrative NOW! The fucking retarded claim of basically the entire Trump cabinet being in cahoots with russia for some reason.
>>
>>79583539
>gamergaters still care about this faggot

If there are still any GamerGaters left they have nothing to do with what the movement was initially about. Because that movement whent down the drain as soon as it starting embracing people like Milo.
>>
>>79583926
yeah yeah,

>oh noes i dont have any arguments
>better pretend to be retarded and not understanding simple context
>>
>>79583895
I´m not talking about spamming comments.

youtube puts the comments with the most upvotes on top so everybody can see.

all the pro MILO posts have like hundreds of thumbs at least. so it must be more then 30 guys.

also what I meant is that youtube has a much bigger audience then both reddit and 4chan so even if the bumb up certain comments to the top the giant mass of the youtube community will see those comments and still bumb them down if they disagree with it
>>
>>79583937
trumps cabinet are all jew bankers and establishment neocons. none of them are pro russia. what are you talking about? only trump is stupid enough to publicly defend putin lmao
>>
>>79583937
>for some reason

If you read sources other than Breitbart and RT you'd know what those reasons are.
>>
>>79583968
i guess milo won the debates then. saying black people are stupid and that he loves black cock are really thought provoking so i understand the approval. couldnt possibly be his autistic redpill reddit fanbase. a neutral selection of americans truly agreed with milo.
>>
>>79583976
Dude, read a fucking newspaper.
>>
>>79583990
i guess they are secret american haters or something
>>
I still can't bring myself to watch this because I feel it's going to be full of cringe
>>
>>79583961
>im too fucking dumb to write a coherent sentence
>i refuse to explain my idiotic incoherent drivel because you should just be able to read my mind
oh my god are you a fucking BR, a pajeet, or legitimately a fucking retard? what is wrong with you? how do you not understand how english works? Saying democrats claim russia owns the president, and then saying "they" own the president implies russia owns the president. and then you mention no evidence and cnn. i cant tell what this is. its like an amalgam of memes and buzzwords. and you want to use it as a basis for argument. are you 12 years old? what is wrong with you?
>>
>>79583539
>GamerGate

lol wut? Gamer Gate has nothing to do with Milo. The GamerGate consumerist revolt was for the most part successful in it's goals and has for the most part dispersed.

If you are talking about the fact that a ton of originally apolitical video gaming autists became more politically involved and right wing due to the events of gamer gate, that's another issue altogether.

SJW's created their own enemy out of an apolitical sub-culture.
>>
>>79584044
Milo looks like a 50-year-old woman now. I nearly puked.
>>
>>79584045
>DEFLECT DEFLECT!
>>
>>79583670
I would rather have some proof for it other than "they did it and I can't show you the proof but when have we ever lied?" - Bill Wilson
The only Russian influence I can see is: RT promoting anti-EU, pro-nationalist sentiment in the West and Richard Spencer borrowing ideas from Dugin and other identitarian(/"far")-right people.
The Russians hacked the DNC thing doesn't have evidence afaik, and while it's possible, it could also have been that DNC guy who got shot in a mugging with nothing stolen.
>>
>>79584004
sorry but being black and liberal no longer is an automatically win

those two black guys should have come up with something better then screaming "fuck you" and making homophobic statements
>>
>>79584055
>apolitical sub-culture

This is literally the most privileged thing I have ever read.
>>
>>79584010
the guy who lied to pence about chatting with russia? what about him? he got fucking canned. not too smart to be cozy with russia regardless of how much trump fellates totalitarian dictators
>>
>>79583832
Because then they will work together against us.

Really at the end of the day, it's about deciding where you stand long term.

Siding with Russia = Sometimes dangerous Nationalism
Siding with Saudi Arabia = Always Cancerous Globalism
>>
>>79584082
lmao im done. you refuse to even explain your position, so how can i respond? its like talking to inner city niggers
>>
>>79584099
Okay, so the Saudis are the globalists now? Because I thought it was the Jews. Or the feminazis. Or sometimes the lizard people.
>>
>>79584116
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>79584089
maher was the only reasonable one. milo just said random bullshit yet couldnt actually stand up to a discussion, and immediately fell back on "jk i suck dick lol" wheras the nigs were stupid like always. trying to pick a winner is stupid. they all came off terribly
>>
>>79584099
russia is as globalist as the eu. they just lost control of the continent are now in the process of trying to reclaim it
>>
>>79584093
>Hobbies need to be infested with politics so the media can control their image.

I bet you think we need 10 articles on why toy train makers don't need toy train enthusiasts as their audience anymore?
>>
>>79584126
Not so much the Saudis, but they were funding Hillary, the globalist candidate.
>>
File: theytargetedgamers.png (147KB, 1324x761px) Image search: [Google]
theytargetedgamers.png
147KB, 1324x761px
>>79584165
Holy fuck, still salty two years later. I really thought you would have all killed yourselves by now.
>>
>>79583811
Reddit tends to be pro-Hillary roughly up to the point of violence against people simply because they're right wing. At that point, it's more divided and tends to go in circles of "well, punching Nazis is okay" (upboats) then "but everyone is called a nazi" (upboats).
They tend to be fairly anti-Islam, perhaps because it's practically impossible to defend MENA Sunni Islam, so I'd guess that supporters just stay away from those threads.
Basically it's like Bill Maher. He is probably Reddit incarnate rn.
>>
>>79584183
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/exclusive-donald-trump-made-millions-saudi-government-article-1.2777211

Okay mate.
>>
>>79584187
>Win War
>Defeated enemy asks when you will kill yourself.

topkek
>>
>says absurdly stupid and intentionally offensive shit
>gets called a troll and bitches that it's just liberals getting triggered
>tries to be serious but is still absurdly stupid
>gets called stupid and pretends he was just trolling
Milo is worthless. If you think he's a good spokesman for what you believe/support then you should rethink what you're doing with your life.
>>
>>79584183
jesus christ anon. come on. are you seriously too young to remember 2004? why are you trying to argue this shit?
>>
>>79581139
>replying in kind to someone that just openly atacked everyone on the panel as unintelligent and low iq is taking the bait

is fighting back or any kind of reaction taking the bait now? are there no attacks or adhominems if i self proclaim to be a troll? are you fucking stupid bro?
>>
>>79584187
You aren't offering a rebuttal.

There is no reason a hobby should be made into a breeding ground for political movements. It's for enjoyment.

Unless you think we need to talk about the inherit sexism of toy model trains?
>>
>>79584144
maher didn´t let milo even get out one word when it came to the actual "debate"

it just shows how much liberals are incapable of having fact based discusion and are therefore using personal attacks and shouting people down

the best part was the end of their interview: maher: "you know you really need to drop that trump stuff"
milo:"actually no ..."
maher:"sorry we are out of time."

pure cowardliness
>>
>>79584226
>Milo is worthless.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/19/cpac-2017-milo-yiannopoulos-invited-to-speak-at-major-conservative-conference

Milo is the future of the Republican party. The next generation of conservatives will be internet edgelords who disingenuously fuck up the country just for the lulz. Milo is the next Rush Limbaugh.
>>
>>79584204

I think being left wing and opposing fundamentalist islamism and being critical of muslim dogma in general go pretty hand in hand. Religious fundamentalism is considered a far right ideology for a reason.
>>
>>79584281
if that means that hating sjws and feminist become mainstream I´m all for it

all I care about politics is cultural based anyway
>>
>>79584281
>disingenuously fuck up the country

The country is already lost.

It's more like we prefer a quick burn to a slow decay. The faster it burns, the faster it can be reborn without the cancer.
>>
>>79584278
bill always gives the last word. lmao just stop. just stop. he let him say all of his stupid shit. much more freedom than anybody on here was expecting. the only people cutting him off were the panelists. at least direct your shit at the appropriate targets.
also, who the fuck defends milo? not even /pol/ is cucked enough to stand up for that admittedly attention whoring retard
>>
>>79584299
>all I care about politics is cultural based anyway
all you care about regarding politics is the irrelevant circlejerk and not the policies that actually affect our lives? Thats pretty sick anon
>>
>>79580773
>Milo should have mentioned Saudis execute gay people
Ah, that classic talking point. It of course ignores the fact that Trump himself has made far more money from Saudi Arabia than Clinton's foundation ever did. And the fact that every administration has to tolerate Saudi Arabia for geopolitical reasons, while at this point we don't really need Russia.
>>
>>79584288
they dont give a shit if you are critical of the extreme parts of muslim dogma, they dont give a shit even if you are ok with some extreme shit like saying women arent allowed to wear a burkini (just a fucking swimsuit with a hood, that apparently women are too fucking stupid to decide for themselves wether they want to wear it or not, so we better tell them they cant because we value freedom)

the second you say you agree with taking in muslim refugees you're a sjw to these retards
>>
>>79580712
because they are niggers
>>
>>79584299
>all I care about politics is cultural based anyway
So you don't give a fuck about the economy, education, the military, healthcare or any of the issues that actually fucking matter?
>>
>>79584276
>It's for enjoyment.

Some people enjoy political discussion, and even enjoy it when it's in video games. GG faggots were the ones who had a problem with other people enjoying things, and threw a tantrum to make people only talk about things they liked.
>>
>>79584349
>>79580712

this, he was dogwhistling to racists
>>79583537
>>
>>79584326
>>79584353
Now you understand the disingenuous trolls I was talking about. An entire generation raised by the internet.
>>
>>79580817
The alt-right and white nationalists can always disown him as not really being one of them, he's a gay jewish man after all.
>>
>>79584353
I care about education being free of far left propaganda

the other things don´t bother me that much
>>
>>79584326
Forget it Jake, it's cybertown
You right though. I don't think we have a clear direction morally or politically. It's become a symbolic game.
>>
>>79584424
>the other things don´t bother me that much
You're either a NEET that has never had to deal with any real issues in your life, or a pathetic selfish idiot that doesn't realize that not everything is about hating leftists and some things have real consequences.
>>
>>79584381
I honestly doubt that. I'm fairly "racist" in the sense of believing white generally = smarter, but I think he was just insulting them. As a dog, I didn't pick it up.
>>
>>79584487
nah
I´m just not an sjw like you that uses personal insult when I get triggered
>>
>>79584364
>Some people enjoy political discussion, and even enjoy it when it's in video games.

This is fine. I don't mind games with political tones. "Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty" being on of my favorites.

>GG faggots were the ones who had a problem with other people enjoying things, and threw a tantrum to make people only talk about things they liked.

Lol, literally not what happened nor what it was about.

Cultural Marxists invaded gaming and tried to control the narrative about what a gamer is, what gamers want, and tried to use this leverage to shame/censor game makers into doing what THEY wanted, not the consumer. They would paint a narrative that if you didn't buy the games the journos bought or supported the views the journos shared, they would lambast the consumer base as "sexist/phobic/problematic".

Essentially, they were trying to control the narrative of gaming culture with lies, hypocrisy, and a toxic ideology. On top of that, they NEVER put their money where there mouth was. The supposed "new market" for gaming never showed up or spent a literal dime on gaming for the most part. All they did instead is when their fwb put out a shitty 2 hour flash game/walking simulator about being a black house maid and it tanked, they decided to call the audience names (read: The Customer) instead of accepting that their games were shit.
>>
File: 2ec[2].png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec[2].png
572KB, 600x580px
>>79584518
>Cultural Marxists

You know what? Forget it.
>>
File: 1487468192762.jpg (351KB, 680x645px) Image search: [Google]
1487468192762.jpg
351KB, 680x645px
>>79584535
t. Soros
>>
>>79584505
I'm not a sjw, I don't like sjws. But there are things more important in life than hating sjws, the reason I insulted you is because you deserve it, you are an idiot whose entire political identity is about hating a group of unimportan people who wield no real power in the gran scheme of things and have probably never really done anything to harm you in real life other than trigger you. Issues that matter like taxes, the role of government, healthcare etc don't matter to you because you have your head to far stuck up your ass to realize how these things affect your life.
>>
>>79584490
sorry, not buying it, maybe you geniunely believe saying that a black guy has low iq out of the blue isn't dogwhistling to the people that will show you statistics about IQ's of africans, but I do
>>
>>79584278
But that's demonstrably false. Milo was spewing so much dumb shit Maher had to tell him to shut the fuck up several times. Milo's problem wasn't not being to talk, it was not having anything to say. He's a professional retard with nothing to add to serious discussion. When he's challenged on his views he always reverts to "well I'm just a troll and you took my bait." He is the exact sort of person that "jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded" pic was made for, but dipshits like you and the inhabitants of /pol/ are so unconcerned with reality that trolls seem perfectly rational and intelligent.
>>
>>79584288
Nyes but mainstream MENA Sunnism is antithetical to individualism. This is the pill the left seems unwilling to swallow.
Re birkinis etc I don't care. I actually think it's anti-freedom tokenism to try to chill the French out about being replaced and the creeping imposition of North African mores on French public space (eg no women allowed where men hang out).
>>
>>79584518
>It's about ethics in videogame journalism
I would like to remind you that before your hero Milo jumped your bandwagon, this is what he had to say about you

"Things about which no one has ever cared, ever RT @rodolfor: "Despite vocal opposition from thousands of angry gamers..." - Milo 2013
"Unlike video game console launches, where the only ones "present" are pungent beta male bollock-scratchers and twelve-year-olds." - Milo 2013
"Few things are more embarrassing than grown men getting over-excited about video games" - Milo 2013
"many of Elliot Rodger's lines were directly plagiarised from violent video games." - Milo 2014
"Are online gamers as overweight, awkward, and lazy as we think they are? writer trying to be nice but answer is yes" - Milo 2014
>>
>>79584535
Are you actually implying that critical theory arguments did not run rampant throughout gaming bloggers writing and websites leading up to GamerGate?

http://kotaku.com/5910857/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is
>>
>>79584625
He also later apologized for said remarks once he got to know the gaming community better and played some games/talked to people.
>>
>>79584572
sjws have flooded my country with Muslims and are slowly destroying my culture with white guilt and other sjw buzzwords

sjws have also made it so that I as a white men don´t qualify for certain programs unlike black people and women and made it so that i have a harder time getting chosen for a job over a less qualified woman or black person

culture is all I care about. it´s the heat and soul of a nation and under constant attack by sjws in their goal to spread cultural Marxism everywhere

I don´t care at all if I have a job and healthcare if this also means that I have to life under sharia law where I can´t celebrate my countries culture and tradition without being thrown into prison for "hate speech" and where I as a white, straight men don´t have even the most basic human rights like free speech
>>
>>79584625
That post didn't have anything to do with Milo, btw.
>>
>>79584674
In other words, he apologized once he realized he could make money from these people.
>>
>>79584093
Just wait until I fuck your ass ragged and write you're gay on the wall with your blood and shit
>>
>>79584688
What country are you from exactly?
>>
>>79580587
>solo interview begins with Bill noting how libs constantly take Milo's bait and get triggered
>later segments feature two nog panelists so ass ravaged they have no other recourse but to tell Milo to "go fuck himself" and to "fuck off"

P O T T E R Y
>>
File: xoxo vs gamers.jpg (262KB, 1012x622px) Image search: [Google]
xoxo vs gamers.jpg
262KB, 1012x622px
>>79584704
Yes.

And?

Better than demonizing gamers and trying to shanghai their hobby/industry from the very people who built it from the ground up.
>>
>>79584723
a northern European one
>>
>>79583539
>>79583946
>>79584055
>gamergate accomplished it goals and closed up shop
somehow this a problem in a world where "feminism"/sjw fails to accomplish anything and wails along for decades, moving goal post grasping at anything to stay relevant.
then again, this is /tv/. i suppose youre all trained to pay attention to things that go on for far too long, is slowly milked to death, without end, and a shell of it former self.
>>
>>79584751
GamerGate was never about feminism and SJWs, that's that political ideologues on both sides tried to instrumentalize it for.

GamerGate was about a lack of transparency in gaming journalism. There are a lot of problems in the relationship between developers, publishers and journalists that stand in the way video game criticism.
>>
>>79584688
>sjws have also made it so that I as a white men don´t qualify for certain programs unlike black people and women and made it so that i have a harder time getting chosen for a job over a less qualified woman or black person
In other words, you're unemployed or have a crappy job, and blame women and minorities for it instead of admitting that there is nothing about you that would make any employer interested in you because you're just a mediocre white person who believes he's entitled to any job he wants.
>>
>>79584799
Gamergate was based on a lie and was started by chan tards, you're either lying to yourself or to everyone in here
>>
>>79584688
People who complain about how they have to be "politically correct" because of the "SJWs" are always the same people who want to wave Nazi flags and hand out literature about how white people are superior to colored folk.
And just FYI, white supremacists are always the ugliest, nastiest, least supreme examples of the white race. If you are a white supremacist, and chances are good that you are, you're very likely about as supreme as the average /pol/pot.
>>
>>79584821
This. The saddest thing about GG is that retards actually started believing the bullshit they were spouting.
>>
>>79584821
Gamergate started out as petty drama, which snowballed into actual good things happening. (Sites having to update their ethics policies, abusive anti-consumer blog groups getting their advertising dollars slashed).

If bad things come from people with good intentions, then the opposite can also be true where something badly intended can lead to positive outcomes as well.
>>
>>79584821
>>79584824
Kys, Crew/Shariablue. Your shilling is obvious.
>>
>>79584688
I don't really care about politics either and this is why I'm happy trump won.

>t. bong
>>
>>79584880
It "snowballed" because assholes got offended when people started writing about what assholes they were.
>>
>>79584824
>Muh nazi
>muh ugly virgin

every single time

the left really has lost all ability to engage in a discussion without screaming "hitler" and personal insults

how could hilary ever lose with such geniuses on her side?
>>
>>79584824
>People who complain about how they have to be "politically correct" because of the "SJWs" are always the same people who want to wave Nazi flags and hand out literature about how white people are superior to colored folk.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Some of us see the authortarian social pressure censorship of SJW's as a slippery slope of censorship. These are the same people who come up with new meanings for words or phrases to goal post and suit their narrative. Eventually they'd be able to change anything that didn't agree with their narrative to be deemed "problematic".

This was an outright assault on western culture, intellectualism, and the very concept of language itself.

Also, some of us are just regular perverts who don't want titties censored in games because it hurts some trans-fats feelings.
>>
>>79584824

Are you suffering from psychosis? Did all those instances where people got ousted from their job/their reputation tarnished for innocuous jokes that someone just decided to be offended by just not happen in your reality? You ever heard of Tim Hunt or Donglegate? Why are you a pathological liar?
>>
>>79584805
I´m actually still studying.

I just noticed tuns of coursed for women and black guys at my collage that are supposed to give them advantages when ti comes to finding jobs which white men happened to be banned from

and I also recently read a study that shows that women have a 2.1 chance of getting hired over men simply for being female
>>
>>79584914
>assholes got offended when people started writing about what assholes they were.

Gamers were only assholes to each other.

We didn't start being assholes to SJW's until they invaded.

Once again proving that SJW's will create an enemy where previously none existed, and essentially politicized a previously apolitical/non-voting bloc of hobbyists.

You can thank SJW's for Trump. It's all their fault.
>>
>>79584986
>and I also recently read a study that shows that women have a 2.1 chance of getting hired over men simply for being female
Could you link it? I'd be ineterested in reading it.
>>
File: IMG_7134.jpg (148KB, 750x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7134.jpg
148KB, 750x758px
>insulting based Milo

Wanna know how I know who the crossboarders ITT are?
>>
>>79585029

He's talking about this I bet

http://www.pnas.org/content/112/17/5360
>>
>>79584986
>black guys at my collage that are supposed to give them advantages when ti comes to finding jobs which white men happened to be banned from
That's because black people are at a disadvantage when it comes to finding jobs, it's easier for a white guy to get hired than a black guy. The idea of these programs is that if a qualified black person comes along, you shouldn't hire a less-qualified white person instead. Whether or not it works that way in practice is another story.
>>
>>79585010
>You can thank SJW's for Trump. It's all their fault.

Anyone who voted for Trump because because political correctness is their #1 issue was already retarded.
>>
>>79585029
here you go

http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2015/04/women-preferred-21-over-men-stem-faculty-positions
>>
>>79585054
>you should get circumcised

Misandrist. Which shouldn't surprise, since he wrote this:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>>
>>79585081
>>79585060
I see, interesting. However, this only seems to be the case for faculty positions in universities, which are infamously liberal anyway and I agree something should be done about them. Outside of universities, I'm pretty sure white guys still have an easier time getting hired.
>>
>>79585070
Anyone who politicized a non-voting demographic into voting for your enemy is the true retard, however.
>>
>>79585109
that´s just because the study was focused on universities

they would have shown the exact same result for any other area with all the anti white male progadna that the media and democrats are spewing out daily
>>
>>79584799
>>79584821
>>79584890
>>79584880
>>79584874
gg was exclusively about collusion and ethical failures that has been going on for years.
in which sjw infiltrated and exploited this weakness. they grasped on this ethical issue and tried to use it as one of their social issues, like they try to grasp on everything and make it their issue.

the "lie" was one of thousands of lies.
the drama was the wailing drama to distract you from the core ethical issues it sprung from.
it was stupid children thinking these rag mags were their playground when these were real jobs , with real responsibilities, dealing with real money.
they stopped doing their jobs. they stopped tending to their responsibilities. they threw around money at their privilege. so gamergate happened. gamergate was always going to inevitably happen. the name is meaning less. the event unavoidable.
>>
>>79585163
Three (3) Steam trading cards have been deposited into your account.
>>
>>79585145
>anti white male progadna
Such as?
>>
>>79585208
in b4 50 replies
>>
>>79584824
I want people to be able to do that. I want to be able to discuss biological realities. I want racism to stop being a moral horror.
In terms of policy: "eh"
>>
Didn't like Milo's whole strategy of 'I'm pretending to be retarded!'

Especially when he's goading that Republican to tell him to fuck off.

He just looked like he was mental - which I suppose gay people are.
>>
>>79585208
See Kotaku 2012-2015
>>
>>79584583
I think it was probably a more intelligent sounding way of saying "you're dumb". Maybe he was aware it was bait.
>>
>>79584742

how does that image misspell 'their' twice?
>>
>>79585290
Care to give some examples?
>>
>>79585054
>voluntarily mutilating your dick

Kek, then cutfags have deluded themselves into thinking that being circumsized is 'better' because they're stuck with it.
>>
>>79585340

http://kotaku.com/5910857/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is
>>
Why is Milo so cartoonishly gay? Is he just playing a character, like Borat? I mean, I live in West Hollywood but Milo is so over the top faggy just looking at him makes me want to buy a pickup truck to drag him behind it.
>>
>>79585477
>Milo is so over the top faggy

That's more his European side showing than his fag side.
>>
>>79585477
I think Milo is a straight many deliberately trying to make gay people look bad to help push the conservative agenda.
>>
>>79585208
White men are apparently such snowflakes that if you mention women or minorities without also mention white men they're being personally attacked by an anti white male agenda. Now the evidence of the war on white men is stupid bullshit, but the war is real, dammit!
>>
>>79585498
What does being European have to do with wearing multiple pearl necklaces(really?) and flashing Zoolander looks every 3 seconds. That's gay caricature shit.
>>
>>79585538
Like how SE Cupp is a Christian pretending to be an atheist to find a niche in the conservative media bubble? Makes sense.
>>
>>79583556
the fact that there isn't any doesn't make him wrong.
>>
>>79580587

People unironically would rather Saudi Arabia than Russia
>>
>>79585208
"White people are oppressing black people by giving them money and advantaging them in education and hiring. The reason why black people do badly despite all this is not because they have a lower IQ due to genetic reasons but because white people oppressed them by bringing them to a country far more economically developed and stable than subsaharan Africa (where there is a copy pasted United States run by black people that resembles the rest of subsaharan Africa) and also because of white people's current racism which they demonstrated by voting for a black man to be president and by going on crusades against each other for holding negative views of black people, which is one of their top moral horrors. They also fought a war to end slavery and banned the practice while our tribes continued it back in Africa, where it endures to this day. Also they ignore our massive crime rate against them even with poverty taken into account and support us rioting when the police shoot one of them who is committing a crime. Fucking white people, what's their problem?"
That sort of thing is more or less the narrative.
>>
>>79585740
But that's false equivalence. We're not talking about having dealings with one or the other, we're talking about a failed candidate having very loose monetary ties to one and the fucking PRESIDENT being beholden to the other. Russia is America's enemy, and Trump is Putin's bitch to such an alarming degree that our intelligence agencies don't trust Trump with sensitive info.
>>
>>79580587
>fag tells everyone he's there to piss people off and get reactions
>it's not even a secret, you could have never seen him before this episode and know this because he explicitly states it
>giving him reactions and getting pissed off
What a dumbass.
>>
>>79585364
That's not anti-white at all, it's merely pointing out that straight white guys have an advantage in life, which is true.
>>
>>79585884
How is Trump Putin's bitch?
>>
>>79585884
>trusting saudis over russians
>no proof that russians actually hacked or influenced election
>proof from US intelligence that the saudis funded 9/11

youre fucking retarded

trump is a retard but as of right now, with the FACTS, saudi arabia has done worse for the US in the last two decades than russia
>>
>>79585886
But Milo wants to have it both ways: be a professional troll saying dumb shit just to piss people off, and be a martyr for the 1st Amendment
He has to be one or the other. Martyring yourself for the right to be retarded just makes you double retarded.
>>
How does he manage to be so consistently hilarious?
>>
>>79585955
How is he being a martyr?
>>
>>79585477
He exaggerates his homosexuality for comic effect, also to paraphrase him "the only way to fight outrage culture is to be outrageous"
>>
>>79581170
>Milo treated the show with all the gravitas it deserved.
Milo treated everything with the gravitas he treated maher
>>
>>79585929
In general, yes. The genetic advantage of being in a population whose ancestral climate selected for long term planning, logical ability and k selected childrearing due to long, harsh winters.
>>
>>79585940
Are you kidding me? Trump says America is full of killers rather than condemn Putin for assassinating political opponents. Trump says he admires Putin the same week he gets in the Australian PM's ass over dumb shit and insults his intelligence. Trump openly called for Russia to hack Hillary's email the same day he said Putin was a great leader.
>>
>>79585197
not even worth the gems
>>
>>79585991
>genetic advantage
The advantage is cultural you dingus.
>>
>>79585946
>America's intelligence agencies are actually "intelligence" "agencies" because God Emperor Trump doesn't like them
Sad.
>>
>>79585208
dear white people (the author literally saying he hates white people)

one of the BLM founders recently talking about genociding all white people

the list goes on
>>
>>79585979
So you didn't watch either of his segments on Real Time? Or any of his recent appearances anywhere?
>>
>>79586093
Take your time giving an answer.
>>
>>79586028
How is that him being Russia's bitch? It's him saying several things, none of which can be put down to being ordered around by Putin.
>>
>>79586028

>Trump says America is full of killers rather than condemn Putin for assassinating political opponents.

This is so disingenuous. First of all, Trump is right on that point. Second of all, no politician would ever straight up say that Putin has assassinated political opponents in an interview. It's preposterous that you're implying other politicians would have straight up condemned Putin (and therefore say he did do those assassinations)
>>
>>79586028
>Trump says America is full of killers rather than condemn Putin for assassinating political opponents

he doesn't think it's appropriate to call someone else a killer when our leaders have killed many people. Too hard for you?

>Trump openly called for Russia to hack Hillary's email

that was long after it was already hacked and disconnected. He asked for them to release the emails if they had them or give them to the FBI
>>
I liked milo on tucker but he pretty much just acted gay on this show. But maybe it was a good idea for a libtard audience. Maher seemed to love him just because he's gay and gives him an excuse to say fag on TV

>politics in 2017
>>
>>79586105
The problem with you Trump supporters is that literally nothing will ever make you dislike Trump. He's a whiny little bitch who doesn't know anything about anything and yet he's going to fix every problem in America with his fake business expertise, even though every large scale business endeavor he ever ran went under.
>>79586103
Go watch his segment on Real Time, fuckwit. He can't martyr himself fast enough now that fake riots occurred on a college campus because of him.
>>
>>79586209
>fake riots
Hey now, I hate Milo too, but the riots were real.
>>
>>79586194
Maher hated him, dipshit. He kept telling Milo to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>79586209

>now that fake riots

Fake? What are you talking about? Are you losing your grip on reality, bud?
>>
>>79586139
Obama said that Putin had people killed, but that runs counter to the conservative narrative that Obama was a coward. Now that we have an orange pussy in office cowardice is tact and reality is mean.
>>79586247
The rioters weren't students. They came from off campus and all signs indicate that they were there to start shit with the protesters.
>>
>>79586322
>attacking Trump supporters and Milo attendees
>"they went there to attack protestors"

I don't think you know anything about antifa. Did you get your information from CNN who insisted that it was right wing agitators who started it?
>>
>>79585946
Putin rose to power based on a false-flag. If trump isnt a russian hack, he's acting like one, and it should scare America that he has such admiration for an authoritarian like Putin.
>>
>>79586151
>>79586139
If Hillary had said what Trump said you same fucks would be calling her a traitor.
>>
>>79586028
he said if they did hack the DNC, they should find Hillary's emails and hand them over.

Dumb lib fucks are so easily manipulated it's silly.
>>
>>79586396
left-wing anarchists have as much in common with 'liberals' as authoritarian fascists have in common with conservatives.
>>
File: Drumpf.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I thought this was pretty funny.
>>
>>79586209
I'm doubtful over whether he'll fix America or if it will shortly collapse into civil war, maybe set off by global economic recession. Regardless, he attacks the pieties I have grown tired of and amuses me. That is enough.
>>
>>79586396
CNN reported it as students rioting, you man child. It's the college security and local police that concluded it was outside agitators.
>>
>>79586209
Also nice switch from making an overblown claim, to getting caught out on it and then being mad that I don't hate Trump. Keep up the increasingly transparent dishonesty.
>>
>>79586444
Yet they only come out in force and ferocity against right wing speakers. Name me a time where they mobbed a Islamist democratic speaker?
>>
>>79586470
Enough for what? To support a fucking idiot?
>>
>>79586209
>literally nothing will ever make you dislike Trump. He's a whiny little bitch who doesn't know anything about anything

You know you're addressing people whose identification with the fucktard's only going to be strengthened by his glaring personal limitations, right? The thing about it that really and genuinely shits me is how when Trump finally discovers there's no-one left for him to lie to his mouth-breathing supporters on /tv/'ll all be claiming to have supported Johnson all along because none of 'em want to be the rat that swims *toward* the sinking ship.
tl;dr trump's supporters are very slightly worse than he is
>>
File: hipster.jpg (160KB, 738x890px) Image search: [Google]
hipster.jpg
160KB, 738x890px
>>79586419

yeh but we're empty-headed hypocrites. that's :cool: and :edgy: nowadays, get with the times daddy-o
>>
>>79586460
>"people" voted for this cretin
>>
>>79586322

But Trump didn't say Putin hasn't killed people. In fact he implied he did. He just stated a fact about the US.

>reality is mean.

Indeed, you seem to have a problem with it?

>They came from off campus

So?

>and all signs indicate that they were there to start shit with the protesters

Source on this line of bullshit? Did they mistake that girl who they peppersprayed who was wearing a red hat for an anti-Milo supporter? Did you know The Daily Cal, Berkeley's student newspaper, had op-eds from students bragging about being part of the black bloc? Have you sought for help for your pathological lying problem?

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/07/uc-berkeley-staffer-under-investigation-for-participating-in-riot/
>>
>>79586209
>fake riots
L o l
Are you Shariablue?
There absolutely is agent provocateur involvement in North America riots at least every now and then, but that's an absurd claim given the number of people and the climate of left wingers normalising violence and Nazifying their opposition.
>>
>>79586474
Did I say they didn't come from the outside you illiterate fuck? CNN literally put on a dude perpetuating the claim that it was right wing agitators performing a false flag.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-guest-berkeley-rioters-were-actually-secret-right-wingers-affiliated-with-breitbart/

Stop doing mental gymnastics and accept that the left's rhetoric encourages these types of people to attack anyone to the right.
>>
>>79586498
this isn't an argument you're a fuckwit. anarchists arent gonna protest islamist speakers because they dont represent the state. to them, conservatives represent the state.

anarchists want to 'smash the state'. fascists want to use the state to control people. normal libs and cons want the state to have a role, they just disagree with how much of a role, and what the market has to do with it.
>>
libtards are still going mental lmao

I thought they would calm down after a couple months

damn nothing but orange, russia, muh intelligence agencies, muh coup
>>
>>79586500
To support someone who makes you mad. Dear god you people are obnoxious. The left is a fascism machine. I'm not even right wing authoritarian imperialist racial nationalist, but if I was I would love that you exist. Best requirement tool.
>>
>>79586568
>to them, conservatives represent the state.

because they're retarded

government employees gave over 90% to hillary during the election
>>
>>79586574
>othing but orange, russia, muh intelligence agencies, muh coup

You're one simple son of a bitch.
>>
File: hipsterface.jpg (30KB, 474x277px) Image search: [Google]
hipsterface.jpg
30KB, 474x277px
>>79586592
>I'm not even right wing authoritarian imperialist racial nationalist

agreed. you're more of a pretentious dipshit
>>
>>79586600
you're a dumbfuck if you actually want intelligence agents involving themselves in your politics
>>
>>79586574
It's almost like Trump is just too damn stupid to accept. Really tinkers the thinker.
>>
>>79586574
The next 8 years are going to be beautiful.
>>
>>79586624
>tfw to intelligent to win

ok buddy sure

libtards are fucking retarded and corrupt

hope hillary runs again and you pick a muslim to lead the DNC
>>
>>79586621
And you're a retarded fuck if you want your politicians colluding with Russians
>>
>>79586598
>because they're retarded?
why are you telling me this? Im not an anarchist. you seemed confused by who was rioting, and i responded to clarify that it is not the nebulous group 'liberals' people like to talk about. liberal, as implied in the name, means a belief in liberal democracy (amongst other things). Anarchists do not believe in liberal democracy. they rioted against conservatives because they dont like racism and sexism, historically seen as the purview of the right. Anarchists and liberals share some values but wildly different ideological end-goals.
>>
>>79586444
The problem is the hordes of liberals who support the violence and the celebrities, news organisations and academics who back them up.
Tbqh as an Australian, I think ur cunts fucked within the next couple of years. Civil war fucked.
My country will become Chinese and yours will become Syria. You're welcome to try be a refugee, but we don't want to import a war and you seem like a very violent, unstable population. Some of your beliefs on personal freedom are also antithetical to Australian values. And you're full of religious fundamentalists. I'm just not sure when can let these people into our country.
>>
>>79586645
>trump is dumb?
>well Hillary a shit!
Sure. I didn't like her either. Why can't you defend your guy without resorting to insulting the person who already lost? The election was months ago. Trump is actually POTUS now and he's actually a massive fucking retard.
>>
>>79586645
yeah buddy no corruption in trump administration at all he's just refused to place business enterprises in a blind trust and he named his son in law as a senior advisor this all above board no corruption at all. fucking cretin
>>
>>79586612
I could say "fascist", but every country post the 1920s has been fascist (in the sense of bundled, in the sense of tribalism, in the sense of total war mobilisation, in the sense of managed economy). You have reaction images.
>>
File: tv man.jpg (19KB, 592x284px) Image search: [Google]
tv man.jpg
19KB, 592x284px
>>79586641
posting the same stale shit every day on /tv/. my body is ready.
>>
>>79586713
I am also australian, i know people who profess to believe in anarchism. they are fucking dumb. i know a trump supporter here. also a fucking idiot that spent too much time on the idiot and developed a persecution complex. modern leftists are pretty fucking stupid (saying this is as someone who is a leftist). they refuse to learn about how market and state can interact and how to compromise. the only thing that makes society worth living in is compromise, otherwise we have authoritarianism.

on the other hand, richard spencer is a tool and is recruiting. he is a fascist. he gets enough supporters you can forget liberal democratic ideals of free speech and respectful debate from his side.
>>
>>79586730
>just sell a bunch of skyscrapers

go fuck yourself dumbass

and jared basically ran his online campaign. Why shouldn't he be in the white house? Ever heard of bobby kennedy?
>>
>>79586674
This is a valid point. The Bay Area has a lot of anarchists. The liberals did, however, line up to support them. Not just high profile. Reddit, liberals on Facebook, people I knew. Very sad.
>>
File: IMG_1376.jpg (55KB, 570x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1376.jpg
55KB, 570x404px
>>79580587
Poor Larry let it bother him so much that he couldn't form an argument so resorted to name calling. Thus making Milo the winner.

Internet trolling in meatspace is the Left's kryptonite.
>>
>>79586661
>colluding with Russians

literally zero evidence of this. Even the NYT admits it. All speculation because they are mad hillary lost

>>79586674
like these useful idiots think about anything. They are controlled by agit prop groups funded by donors. They are made to believe it's fashionable
>>
File: 750px-Buchenwald_survivor.jpg (97KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
750px-Buchenwald_survivor.jpg
97KB, 750x600px
>>79586713
>Australian
>relevant
>>
>>79580587
>lose an argument or don't have one to begin with
>start hurling expletives because you know another guy did it last week and it got people talking so you do the same hoping to get any sort of attention since you're a nobody now
>>
>>79586796
Do you think a blind trust is a fire sale? And that Trump owns every building his name is on? He doesn't even own Trump Tower, dipshit. He sells his name to actual developers. He can't get credit to build towers himself anymore because he doesn't pay back loans.
>>
>>79580721
Says the moron who posts NGE.
>>
>>79586851
yet he got the contract for the old post office from the GSA under obama

damn you trump haters are fucking dumb
>>
>>79586821
>Internet trolling in meatspace is the Left's kryptonite.

I guess when you need to understand a situation in the simplest and most reductive terms coming across as a fucking idiot gets to be a secondary consideration.
>>
>>79583687
Not an argument
>>
>>79586831
bay area has a long and proud history of anarchism. "they dont think about anything"
it's very easy to fall into the trap the left does that your political opponents are dumb, as if their beliefs did not arise out of what information they consumed along with their personal circumstances. i have got literally no idea why you want to underestimate anarchists with violent tendencies
>>
File: happyasuka.jpg (26KB, 593x449px) Image search: [Google]
happyasuka.jpg
26KB, 593x449px
>>79586859
>>
>>79586821
Full retard. Milo called Larry stupid and low IQ because he couldn't defend his statements against scrutiny. Then he resorted to "lel ebin trole" when everyone saw through his shit.
>>
File: trump hired.jpg (166KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
trump hired.jpg
166KB, 800x532px
>>79586869
>damn you trump haters are fucking dumb

Good luck with that, anon.
>>
>>79580587
>tv
It was on the internet, faggot.
>>
>>79586903
>it's very easy to fall into the trap the left does that your political opponents are dumb

easier to sublimate being dumb in terms of entrapment, apparently
>>
>>79586869
Trump isn't even the sole owner of that and it was just a renovation. You Trump supporters are fucking retarded.
>>
File: IMG_1084.jpg (128KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1084.jpg
128KB, 620x413px
>>79586887
You should stop worrying so much about what others think of you and try winning.
It's great.
>>
>>79586953

Stupid thing to say. For people who might(howver vicariously) be supposed to finally have "won" at something you sure do come across as shrill, bloody-assed losers.
>>
>>79586953
But Trump sure makes winning look bad. Who knew you had to do so much bitching and moaning after winning?
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (191KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
191KB, 573x729px
>>79586907
That's kid no of his charm?

Larry Wilmore's career is circling around the drain. Meanwhile, gay Ann Coulter is on his way up. His brand of trolling is helping to expose the flaws in the Left's platform of identity politics and victimhood.

Wilmore lashed out hoping for another minute to his 15.
>>
File: IMG_1001.jpg (71KB, 516x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1001.jpg
71KB, 516x493px
>>79586991
Is that English? What is your country of origin?
Are you feeling frustrated?
>>
>>79587007
>being a dipshit with nothing to say is charming and substantive
This is how Trump won.
>>
A bunch of internet trolls celebrate a flamboyant internet troll gone real life and take offense when somebody tells him to fuck off. 4chan in a nutshell.
>>
>>79587007
>His brand of trolling is helping to expose the flaws in the Left's platform of identity politics and victimhood.

It's not, anon. No-one who isn't already committed to a position closely or even approximately corresponding to his is going to be persuaded by him.
>>
>>79586941
it's like a 100+ year lease

and his name is on it, hence the controversy

you have to read more than the headlines you retard
>>
>>79581451
>China
>Italy
>that high
>>
>>79587041
>A bunch of internet trolls celebrate a flamboyant internet troll gone real life and take offense when somebody tells him to fuck off.

well there is a type of extremely vulnerable grown man on /tv/ for whom it's important to feel as though they did the dumping and weren't dumped
>>
>>79587057
>says blatantly wrong shit
>tells others they need to get their facts straight after they correct him
wee lad
>>
>>79581451
>America, that high
>>
File: trump parade.jpg (269KB, 1242x823px) Image search: [Google]
trump parade.jpg
269KB, 1242x823px
>>79587033
I will be, champ. I will be.
>>
>>79587038
"Fuck You!" Is incredibly charming and substantive though, right?

Yeah, keep wondering why progressives are losing ground everywhere that counts.
>>
>>79581178
>Maher clearly liked Milo and agreed with him on things just wanted him to stop fagging it up and actually debate.

Which is a waste of time because Milo is completely incapable of debating about anything. Is an empty shell, pure facade from the overacted manners to the eccentric look.
>>
>>79587155
>conservatives calling people stupid and low-IQ is charming and great
>liberal saying "fuck yourself" in response is barbaric and uncalled for
Full retard.
>>
>>79587155

>comparing Larry blasting a glorified internet troll to the President of the United States and his dumb shit he says every day

nice whataboutism
>>
>>79580869
he looked childish

he has the ability to debate, but he wasted his opportunity to actually discuss shit just so he could continue his "le epic troll" routine
>>
File: randy duncan.jpg (32KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
randy duncan.jpg
32KB, 520x390px
>>79587155
>progressives are losing ground everywhere that counts

not even on /tv/, anon
>>
>>79587102
>Trump signed a lease with the GSA when he redeveloped the Old Post Office building just blocks from the White House.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/12/14/dems-gsa-says-trump-could-breach-lease-washington-hotel/95419452/

In 2013, the U.S. General Services Administration leased the property for 60 years to a consortium headed by "DJT Holdings LLC", a holding company owned by Donald Trump through a revocable trust
wikipedia

wow so the years were wrong, sue me
>>
File: IMG_1378.jpg (37KB, 480x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.jpg
37KB, 480x404px
>>79587155
Preach!
>>
>>79587167
>Milo is completely incapable of debating about anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxdq5aRAznM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n76ZozxQAM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUozYwjLxrE
>>
>>79584555
The sad thing is they are high caste Arabs in that pic, quite educated people, Europe is getting Paki's, Afghan's & low caste Arabs that other Arabs don't want, so the reality is even worse
>>
>>79587240

>CRUSHES a Feminist
>DESTROYS Emotional Liberal

Those videos will surely change my mind, man.
>>
>the right goes completly nuts because of a 30 seconds netflix trailer
>b-but liberals are so easily baited
>>
>>79587216
You got all of it wrong. Trump isn't even the primary owner of the lease. His company was just the face of the consortium. And that's the only legal defense he'll have if he's ever investigated for getting money from foreign powers through that hotel.
>>
>>79581170
this
it should be named the bill maher ego show
>>
>>79587277
just watch it
>>
>>79587284
>claim he has too much stuff and has to sell it
>then say he doesn't actually own the stuff he does

you people will bitch either way

it's not a crime to sell fair valued goods. Like george washington sold wheat or something to a foreign government
>>
>>79587279
Exactly. The right gets even more assblasted over much more trivial bullshit. War on Christmas. Santa isn't black. Black Lives Matter. Etc.
It's a meme that they're tough and logical. Just look at their president. He cries about everything and says news is fake if it makes him look bad.
>the leaks are real but if you report the leaks it's fake news! stop being mean to me!
>>
>>79587346
>Black Lives Matter.

because they're a communist anti-white hate group
>>
>>79587277

>the title magically changes the content of the debate

You might have brain damage, friend.
>>
>>79587346
>the leaks are real but if you report the leaks it's fake news

because the headlines and speculation don't match the content of the leaks at all
>>
>>79587341
I never claimed he has too much stuff. I'm not one of the fools who believes Trump is a billionaire. All he has too much of is debt. He owes billions of dollars and is likely only worth half a billion. That makes him more likely to do illegal shit to settle his debts now that he's in a position of great power.
>>
>>79587340
>>79587370

You hate clickbait like Buzzfeed, Gawker Media, etc and expect me to fall for right wing clickbait videos? Nah, I'm good thanks.
>>
>>79587405

Can't tell if bait or genuinely a retarded person.

The content is the same as if you watched the video on the news channels own site. The title is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>79587405
>equivocating yellow journalists like Gawker to some random guy's youtube channel

we get it, you afraid of watching the videos and running the risk of being proven wrong.
>>
>>79581081
>deep state
I'm going to use this to refer to anyone who's competent from now on
>>
>>79587543
Well, you're clearly a moron, so go ahead.
>>
>>79587346
>MSM dindu nothin'
>it's not like they're cheap propagandist that are conspiring with the Democrats
>it's not like 99% of them were #WithHer

Got that proof for peegate yet, r/politics?
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.