[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got any movies/documentaries about Punk Rock to recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_6107.jpg (108KB, 640x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6107.jpg
108KB, 640x948px
got any movies/documentaries about Punk Rock to recommend?
>>
green room
>>
NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF
>>
How do I become a punk? I've already spiked my hair and killed my parents.
>>
docs
>that GG Allin documentary
>The Decline of Western Civilization
>Sex Pistols documentary (best)
movies
>SLC punk
>Repo Man
>>
>>79579445
a better question is be why would you want to?
>>
>>79578634
I've never heard of this movie, but I'll try to see it sometime. I'm a big fan of the Milo Goes to College album, but that's all I've listened to from them.
>>
>>79579568
All is pretty good too. Clean sheets ftw
>>
>>79579568
Try this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_vCs6a5njs
>>
File: IMG_5148.jpg (57KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5148.jpg
57KB, 540x540px
>>79579568
>he doesn't know about I Don't Want To Grow Up
>he doesn't know about Everything Sucks
>he doesn't fucking know about their 2016 comeback

ANON YOU'RE MISSING OUT
>>
>>79579626
>compilation album

you'd probably be better off listening to the individual albums 2bh but that's fine too i guess.
>>
>>79579445
if you try to be punk, you're not a punk
>>
>>79579663
I doubt anon has the attention span to sit through out. Those are the greatest hits. If he likes it he can dig deeper, if he doesnt he will probably still like the comp.
>>
punk is a dumb gay social club
>>
>>79579716
can't say i disagree
>>
File: IMG_6123.jpg (249KB, 1268x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6123.jpg
249KB, 1268x713px
>>79579774
that's the fun though
>>
>>79579568
Doc is actually pretty good.
>>
>>79579607
this

ALL is based

Mass Nerder is a gem.
>>
File: punkdoc.png (771KB, 679x790px) Image search: [Google]
punkdoc.png
771KB, 679x790px
>>79578634
>>79579523
Decline and Repo Man are essentials.
>>
Filth and the Fury
Decline of the Western Civilisation III
The Other F Word
Punk Rock Movie
End of the Century
American Hardcore
Salad Days
Great Rock and Roll Swindle
>>
One Nine Nine Four is pretty dope
>>
Dated as fuck. but arent all documentaries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lfr2hq39fvg
>>
File: giphy.gif (3MB, 1134x1080px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 1134x1080px
>>79579445
Obviously b8 but
>Get Doc Martins
>Wear slim jeans and plain white/black t-shirts. Maybe a leather and/or army jacket
>Maybe the occasionally punk band shirt
>Have short hair. Maybe shave head if want.
>Go to shows.

t. Metalfag with a lot of punk friends. All that spiked hair, Mohawk, studded jacket shit is super cringe past high school. If you can't pass as a normalfag (non-punk (or really any music subculture) people can immediately tell your in that subculture) your no better than tumblrinas who dye their hair rainbow colors.
>>
>>79581288
>metalfags and punks getting along

wtf I don't believe you.
>>
While we're at it, can we get some Metal Kino? I'm compiling a list.

Movies:
>Anvil: The Story of Anvil
>Deathgasm
>Terrorvision
>Heavy Metal

T.V.
>Todd and the Book of Pure Evil
>Metalocalypse
>>
File: suburbia 83.gif (2MB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
suburbia 83.gif
2MB, 500x317px
Suburbia is one of my all time favorites with a great soundtrack of SoCal 80's scene with D.I., T.S.O.L. and the Vandals with live concert footage.
>>
>>79581366
Eh, I go to the occasional punk show, and they'll show up for some crossover thrash (thrash mixed with hardcore punk for plebs.) I don't know about the punk scene, but elitist metalfags are pretty rare in my experience. I mean, 90% of the genre is men screaming about beer and violence. Its cheesy and fun, but nothing to get snobby about.

I've seen some fights between metalfags and Nazi punks, but then nazi punks start shit everywhere so its not really surprising.
>>
File: IMG_5896.jpg (73KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5896.jpg
73KB, 480x640px
>>79581434
Respect.
>>
>>79581368
Mr. Pickles?

Also "Until the Light Takes Us." Documentary about crime and black metal in Norway
>>
24 Hour Party People for a semi-fictionalised look at the music scene of Manchester and Factory Records from punk rock and post-punk through to the birth of rave culture
>>
>>79581434
This dude has been around the block a few times. Same with the person that mentioned that if you cant blend in with normalfags past the age of like 25, you're forever lost.
>>
>>79581779
Thanks senpai. Both were me.

I'm in full support of wearing band t-shirts sometimes and shit (I've met cool people at parties or on the bus or whatever doing just that.) But trying your best to stick out everywhere you go is a bit much.
>>
>>79581678
Is that sessler? Lololololololol what a faggot. Looks even more like a midget.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.