[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain me the intro and that fucking ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (21KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 300x450px
Can someone explain me the intro and that fucking ending?
>>
>>79578349
Spiders are a metaphor
>>
>>79578349
Spider invasion in Toronto.
>>
The spiders represent his insecurity about being a father
>>
the dude represented liberal america
walter represented conservative america
donnie represented the silent majority
>>
Basically the key is a key to unlocking his inner fears and desires. He's afraid of being trapped in a normie life, tied down to one woman. His mind splits so he can lead a double life. The spider is his wife, as a metaphor, the fear of being caught in a web with no escape. The movie is structured as a "spiral" according to the director, so you could loop the film once it ends and it would make more and more sense every time you watch it. It means no matter what he'll always have these fears and anxieties and any headway he makes will always loop back around to the same mistakes, ie cheating, being a cold distant bastard, etc.
>>
>>79578487
symbolism for mu*lims?
>>
>>79578349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9AWkqRwd1I
>>
Spiders are taking the form of humans as part of their invasion. Some of them are sleeper agents and don't know they're invaders.

This becomes an issue when two identical looking sleeper agents encounter each other. The final scene of the film is when the full scale invasion begins and he gets reactivated by one of the spider overlords.

It's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>79578845
Thanks anon
>>
Sarah Gadon is pretty.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.