[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is Nolan wasting time effort and money on a historical war film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: freemasonsycophanticpedo.jpg (226KB, 1068x682px) Image search: [Google]
freemasonsycophanticpedo.jpg
226KB, 1068x682px
he hasn't even begun to tap into his potential as a storyteller and now he is limiting himself with this shit, this piss

how much money is enough?

this is the end
>>
He needs to save DC.
>>
Fuck you, war movies are a hell of a lot better than capeshit.
>>
>>79577192

Nolan was a one hit wonder, Memento was the only film he made worth seeing.
>>
>>79577215
this, children need to stick to youtube cartoons while great directors explore adult topics such as war
>>
>>79577192
Every great director has to make a war film in order to be seen as a great filmmaker

see: stanley kubrick, malick, eastwood, spielberg, etc
>>
His potential as a storyteller reached its conclusion with Inception, which was an unbelievably mediocre movie with pretty bad writing.
>>
File: IMG_4070.png (14KB, 64x74px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4070.png
14KB, 64x74px
>>79577192
HUGE fan of Nolan and literally everything he has ever made...but this shit looks fucking horrible. God it looks boring as fuck and generic as fuck. Also One Direction is cast? I'm out.
>>
>>79577192
He wanted to make a movie about real heroes instead of fake ones.
>>
File: shrug.png (450KB, 449x642px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
450KB, 449x642px
>>79577316
>real heroes
>they got btfo and had to run away
>>
At least there won't be some unnecessarily convoluted concept that he tries to shove down the viewers throat via awkward expository dialogue.
>>
I like WW2, but directors need to turn to WW1, Beneath Hill 60 and Joyeux Noel are the only good modern movies around the conflict.
>>
File: image_6.jpg (151KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
151KB, 640x1136px
I want to return to the bookcase with interstellar 2
>>
>>79577299
do you think he holds the public's perception of his legacy in great personal regard? and that he would rather receive kudos then generate a true work of art?

the existence of such a drab return to muggy shores and disorienting gunfire might confirm it

>>79577306
i wonder if he believes it cannot be topped
>>
>>79577344
no spoilers pls
>>
File: Dunkirk-Break.jpg (70KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkirk-Break.jpg
70KB, 615x409px
>>79577344
The little ship captains actually were the real heroes of that day.
>>
>>79577192
who knows maybe there is some sort of twist in the movie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.