[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the patrician version of Rick and Morty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mynameajeff.jpg (402KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
mynameajeff.jpg
402KB, 1280x1280px
Is this the patrician version of Rick and Morty?
>>
>>79577087

Ugly Americans?
>>
>>79577094
Niggers are brown not green you racist fuck
>>
I saw one episode while it was on.

Basically in the episode the dude is depressed because his gf dumped him for a chad, so the aliens have this 'energy trader' machine that materializes anything he could ever want at the cost of years of his life, aging him everythime he used the machine.

The jokes were 'meh', the voice acting wasnt anything special, and the animation is pretty terrible. The entire premise is shitty to begin with and I don't see the show going on for more than 3 seasons max.
>>
>>79577208
I've seen all the episodes and the only decent one was where he got a new personality through memory alteration. It was very predictable but entertaining regardless.
>>
>>79577087
No, Xavier Renegade Angel is.
>>
File: House_of_Cosbys.jpg (161KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
House_of_Cosbys.jpg
161KB, 540x304px
>>79577087
No.
>>
>WE
>>
>>79577111
*sigh*
>>
>>79577408
Rick and Morty is an edgy science fiction sitcom that mashes Lovecraftian nihilism and fart jokes together yet tries to treat itself seriously. Xavier is a surrealist comedy that uses dark humor to create an absurd yet legitimate observation about the meaning of life. They are incomparable beyond the fact that they both have jokes.
>>
>>79577408
>Xavier
this
>>
>>79577408
yuuup
>>
>>79577087

fugg no that show sucks dong, my friend got me to watch an episode and it was unappealing in pretty much every way. The animation is even more garbage than rick & morty and the humor is straight up family guy tier
>>
its really funny
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.