[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about Superjail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What does /tv/ think about Superjail?
>>
>>79576446
Not seen it in years.
Was weird as fuck though.
The twins were pretty cool.
>>
File: 21201722452576543.jpg (65KB, 728x727px) Image search: [Google]
21201722452576543.jpg
65KB, 728x727px
I've never seen /co/ discuss superjail - that's how you know it's high quality.
>>
great show 10/10
>>
WELL LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AINT WHAT IT USED TO BEEE
>>
>>79576446
More like Superfail.
>>
File: 1tNW8.png (267KB, 639x348px) Image search: [Google]
1tNW8.png
267KB, 639x348px
>>79576803
>>
>>79576803
4 seasons is too bad
>>
>>79576446
Too random and it is always the same thing.
A bad combination.
>>
I feel like that show was probably only watchable if you were significantly high on LSD. Like, near overdose.
>>
adventure time for fedora tipping redditors.
>>
>>79576446

More like Superreddit
>>
Personally I was never a big fan. I always felt like Superjail's 'hook' was its trippy flowing 'doodle book' style visuals but they started animating in flash by the second season which made the one thing the Superjail really focuses on look crummy.

The writing & humor is sub-par which would be excusable if the animation & visual gags were good enough to carry the show but they aren't in my opinion. There's only so many ways you can show carnage before it starts to feel like you're banging the same note over and over.

A few episodes always stood out to me though, namely the one with the Time Police where the Warden takes over the world and the one with baby Cancer.
>>
>>79576916
but isn't adventure time already for fedora tipping redditors
>>
>>79576446
It's awesome
>>
>>79577044
adventure time is just for manchildren
fedora tipping may or may not be included
>>
>>79576990
>and the one with baby Cancer.

that was a great epsiode. who would have thought superjail could have feels
>>
great show 5/7
>>
>>79576446
it's a fun show, the first season had the best animation and art style. the later seasons with the new animation studio looked like shit.

for a show that is mostly about wacky visuals. the characters are all very likeable, the warden is fun and jailbot is hilarious. the side characters are also good and i like it when they return for cameos. the gore was a bit much at times but the elborate massacre sequences are impressive
>>
>>79576894
You've never taken LSD.
>>
>>79576446
Super Jail
Hell Inc
Squidbillies

adult swim has some killers in the lineup
>>
>>79577352
Clearly, because I never enjoyed the show.
>>
>>79576888
that's not even remotely possible
>>
I'M COMING HOME

God-tier animation, visuals, and creativity. Must-watch for anyone interested in those sort of things.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.