[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That capeshit was actually refreshing. 8/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mystical-strange-005-ew.jpg (114KB, 612x459px) Image search: [Google]
mystical-strange-005-ew.jpg
114KB, 612x459px
That capeshit was actually refreshing. 8/10
>>
>>79575273
i'll bet you loved the comical animated cape XD XD

you child
>>
>>79575273
It's iron man but with magic you absolute plebian
>>
>>79575299
Actually I did
>>
>namedropping Beyonce, Eminem

Stopped watching, did a 360 and walked away
>>
>>79575314

it was more like iron man with house desu
>>
>>79575273
>refreshing
stop using meme words
>>
Anybody who says they liked Batman "v" Superman more than Doctor Strange is lying
>>
>>79575273
Some of the cgi sequences were actually pretty cool. Other than that it was pretty meh.

Mikkelsen does nothing and says nothing Just like in Rogue One

Oh and Dormammu was pretty good both in the movie and as a fucking meme.
>>
I liked this and Ant Man. Hated both Avengers movies and Thors. Mixed feelings about Captain America but Winter Soldier was least bad.
I don't know how to feel about capeshit
>>
>>79575355
>>
File: wp-1469374675189.gif (1MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
wp-1469374675189.gif
1MB, 245x246px
>>79575355
that wifi joke was oddly placed tooo..just make it be funny incidently dont force it with beyonce jokes and lol le irony XD
>>
>>79575299
Yes faggot. I also enjoy having a wife and a decent paying job. KYS
>>
>>79575676
This was a funny idea but the execution was strange. Why would he give him a little business card for the password?
Would have made more sense for it to be on the wall with the top obscured; Strange could ask the meaning and he would move the paper so you could see "wifi password". Or something.
Doesn't really matter because they move past it quickly enough that the awkwardness doesn't really register.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.