[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder: If you hated TFA, you are in the minority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

Majority of people who understand Star Wars, forgive the plot point similarities because they are intelligent enough to understand that it's still an original, well made film.

It's just a small vocal minority of butt-hurt fans who have decided they will never like the movie. These fans are so ass hurt they are on a campaign across the internet to tell everyone how much they hate it. These assraped fans cry themselves to sleep fapping to Mara jade. They play Knights of the Old Canon every week role playing as a Jedi with double bladed lightsabers and over use of force powers. They smoke their Yuzan Bong to take away the pain. They read their sticky Thrawn trilogy books every night before going to bed. These same losers write long comments in the youtube section telling everyone how the prequels were good. These manchild millennial losers will never be happy. They are no longer star wars fans, but fan fiction fans. Video game fans. Anime fans. They are idiots and don't deserve good star wars films like TFA.
>>
>>79573962
bump for truth
>>
>>79573962
>Majority of people who understand Star Wars, forgive
I stopped reading right there. This site is for white people who can form coherent sentences in English. Don't bother posting again.
>>79574277
You don't even know that bumping your own thread doesn't do anything if no one else has bumped. Go back to facebook.
>>
>>79574322
You just proved that you know nothing about 4chan. Bumping yourself works after a certain time limit, new fag. Go back to plebbit.
>>
>>79574389
>Bumping yourself works after a certain time limit, new fag.
Feel free to cite that. Protip: You can't.

You're just learning disabled newfaggot scum.
>>
>>79574448
You're a fucking mongoloid dumb nigger. Anyone can bump their own posts .. but they put a timer on it so that faggots don't samefag all day.
>>
>>79574520
That's funny because I've been sage-ing and you just bumped your own thread, yet the thread is still on page 5 and falling.

The act of you posting just proved you incorrect. Stupid little piece of post-2012 trash. Go back to your home site now. You lost.
>>
>>79574578
Because we both just replied and the bump timer is not reset you dumb faggot. It takes unique posters to constantly bump it up.

Seriously, you're never going to be respected here if you don't even understand how bumping works. Stop trying so hard, you have proven how new you are. Go back to redddit and tumblr, seriously.
>>
>>79574633
>It takes unique posters to constantly bump it up.
This also applies to the OP. I'm sorry that you lost and you're now so embarrassed that you think damage control is even possible. That's just a testament to the fact that you have the brain and ego of a toddler. Not a manly bone in your body. No wonder you have to come here to make moronic threads for the attention you're incapable of earning irl.

>page 7
>>
File: HowBumpingWorksOn4Chan.png (14KB, 1209x214px) Image search: [Google]
HowBumpingWorksOn4Chan.png
14KB, 1209x214px
>>79574758
Straight out of the 4chan FAQ
http://www.4chan.org/faq#bump

Bump timer varies from board to board.

I bumped myself with 15 minutes of wait between >>79573962 and >>79574277
which brought me back to the front page.

Nice try. You are wrong.
>>
>>79574842
Oh damn, look this post put us back to the front page. BTFO
>>
>>79574842
The text cited in no way proves your incorrect assumption. Now, do what daddy told you and go back to where you belong with all the other mouthbreathers.
>>79574889
What bumped it to the front page was MY post, retard.

You're honestly not even smart enough to be on this site.
>>
>>79574920
You still have not proved me wrong.

P.S.

TFA is a good movie and you have shit tastes. The prequels are all garbage. So is Rogue One.

Oh yeah, the Empire Strikes Back is better than anything else star wars.
>>
>>79574965
>You still have not proved me wrong.
That's not how burden of proof works. No wonder you couldn't get into a decent school.

>the rest of your cringe inducing cry for attention
I'll just leave you alone to ponder what it is about your personality that makes everyone leave.
>>
>>79575018
Actually burden of proof is on you because you were the one who made the false claim. You know you're wrong.

I hope your Dad raped you and your mom dies.
>>
>>79573962
>still no alien main character
>constant HEY REMEMBER THIS
>XXXXL deathstar
>Phasma built up high and ended up shit

honestly the only things I like about it are Kylo and Finn though I think Kylo's first mask removal should've happened when Han told him to take it off. It would've had more impact
>>
>>79573962
I agree with OP
>>
>>79575512
>I (OP) agree with OP
>>
>sad mousekuk bait

YOU HAVE THE HANTA VIRUS.

SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL HELP.
>>
>>79573962
10/10 thread, about time somebody said it
>>
>>79575729
You're never gonna touch a titty, OP.
>>
>>79575761
You sure are triggered. Keep staying mad faggot.
>>
>>79575962
>calls others mad
>is mad because everyone is pointing out how sad he is for samefagginging his own garbage thread
You realize this site is for adults, right? It's pretty obvious you're still an adolescent.
>>
>>79576169
You're the only person replying to me, faggot
>>
>>79573962

>LOL UR NOT PART OF THE COL KIDS

really? thats your argument?
>>
>>79576534
>You're the only person replying to me, the faggot.
fix'd
>>
>>79576575
He just wants the attention he was incapable of earning irl.
>>
>>79573962
Nah, I didn't like because the MC managed to pull off a Jedi Mind Trick in 2 seconds despite lacking even the most rudimentary training in the Force.
>>
>>79576599

>women trying to covertly ruin yet another 4chan board

when will they stop?
>>
>>79574277
>>79573962
You can't bump your own thread on this board no matter how long you wait.
>>
>>79576978
Well it worked for me.
>>
>>79577420
No, it didn't. As you can see, this thread is now on page 7. Your post did not bump it. Neither is mine since I am "saging". Read the faq newfriend.
>>
>>79577453
it was just on the front page after I bumped it faggot
>>
>>79577493
wrong
>>
>>79577533
first page
>>
>>79573962
>its not a copypasta
fuck, probably bait but I'll bite.
At a certain point you learn that people like star wars for different reasons and not only your reasoning. Some like it for the universe and its characters, the fact that a new hope is objectively the perfect heroes journey, or even just the nostalgia factor on its own.
But if you seriously think TFA is an 'original, well made 'film'" you're objectively wrong and probably just feel its your duty to defend it because you like rehashed old shit that makes you point at the screen and say "oh wow haha, I know what that is!"
>>
>>79578482
page 9 actually
>>
>>79578501
Well people who like star wars for reasons outside the original trilogy, don't have a right to an opinion concerning the sequel to the original trilogy.

TFA is an original well made film, either way you put it. You just don't like it because it has similar plot beats. All of the prequel movies did that as well.
>>
>>79578712
Dude, you're literally basing your argument reasoning on stereotypes you've made up.
Not every one who doesn't like TFA is a prequel loving fan-boy.

also:
>people who like star wars for reasons outside the original trilogy, don't have a right to an opinion concerning the sequel to the original trilogy.
I seriously can't tell if this is a joke or not
>>
>>79578946
It's not a joke. Star wars is defined by the original trilogy and Lucas destroyed everything he built in the prequels. People who disrespect the original trilogy and don't look at that as the blueprint for how star wars should be, are fucking shitty video game loving prequel EU fapping faggots. Get real tastes.
>>
>>79578501
the matrix is objectively the perfect heroes journey
>>
>>79578999
It is obvious that the original trilogy did define the franchise but somehow simply liking anything outside of that means you don't have a right to an opinion of the sequels? lmao

>Get real tastes
pfft yeah.. because liking big budget disney action-adventure movies means you have taste. Stop projecting.
>>
>>79573962
>If you hated TFA, you are in the minority

Not being a member of the unwashed masses is now a bad thing? Plebbit really has taken over this board.
>>
>>79573962
>If you hated TFA, you are in the minority

And. . .? Most things that most humans like are objectively terrible. Do you really feel proud just because your average ass likes something a dumb ass also likes? You can talk shit about people being contrarian all you want, that's never going to make them wrong.
>>
File: 1487403420354.png (184KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
1487403420354.png
184KB, 332x396px
>>79579687
>>79579706
>>79579614
I know that TFA was a bad movie, even though it made a ton of money and most people objectively liked it. I'm just too good for main stream big budget films.
>>
File: sb10.png (274KB, 480x696px) Image search: [Google]
sb10.png
274KB, 480x696px
The majority of people who understand Star Wars forgive the plot point similarities because they are intelligent enough to criticize its own flaws, and how it's an unoriginal, poorly made film.
>>
File: 1487129192790.png (508KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1487129192790.png
508KB, 555x555px
>>79579768
>only response is to post a hat
>>
TFA was hot garbage. u know it. i know it. everybody knows is it.
>>
>>79573962
Daily reminder that Rey is the new Chosen One. The one who will bring balance to the force. She is the reincarnation of Anakin. Luke will die and that will be the last of the Jedi. Then after taking out the remnants of the Sith she will have truly brought balance to the force and the pottery will be complete.
>>
>>79579275
Parzival is the objectively perfect hero's journey
>>
>>79579985
Here's what bugged me about TFA.

Return of the Jedi is already a kind of Death Star 2, electric boogaloo, now with ewoks and more more special effects. But before TFA you kind of have to let it slide, in large part because it ties up the whole fate of Vader. But then TFA comes up with this Star Killer which is obviously a new bigger badder death star. And of course this new and more massive weapon is built by some kind of space nazis who can make huge superweapons despite having been booted to the outskirts of the galaxy. And the new republic never decided to chase them down. It's at this point that I just kind of shrugged and decided that movies really aren't that fun when they're about retards who keep making the same mistakes and the writers don't care if things make any sense.
>>
>>79573962
You're still a faggot OP.
>>
>>79582629
p-pls no bully
>>
People who liked TFA are stupid millennial normalfaggots who don't understand why the originals were so popular.
Hell, even some of the normalfaggiest people I know hated it because it was a bad movie clearly made to sell merchandise and nothing more.
>>
>>79583286
>all of these buzzwords
my sides
>>
>>79583286
OP here. You have it the other way around, faggot. You're the millenial normalfaggot.
>>
>>79583329
>>79583368
>being this trigger you have to double samefag a dead thread

Just how much of an ugly virgin piece of aids laden shit are you IRL cocksucker?
>>
>>79583286
I thought TFA captured the spirit of Star Wars so much better than those dreadful prequels
>>
File: anon pretends to be autistic.png (43KB, 938x535px) Image search: [Google]
anon pretends to be autistic.png
43KB, 938x535px
>>79583472
>>
>>79583511
>look mommy I can inspect element
>>
>>79583541
>being this upset on a Norwegian hip hop jungle babble hopscotch forum
The hell is your problem?
>>
>>79583473
>spirit of star wars

What spirit is that? All this movie has done has made me realize how dreadful this shitty series has always been and Alec Guinness was right to shit on every last fan of this anti-intellectual garbage.
>>
>>79574277
>77
Star Wars was released in 1977
>>
>>79583562
fuck off faggot
>>
>>79583589
No I think I'll stay. Seeing you get mad at the most trivial shit is kinda entertaining.
>>
>>79573962
Here is your (You) for trying
>>
>>79583629
do or do not
there is no try
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.