[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this shit? It has to be a joke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 14

What the fuck is this shit? It has to be a joke.
>>
>>79571708
Holy shit you're triggered
>>
>>79571723
white people are tired of trying to be guilted into feeling bad for other races
>>
"White ppl be scary!" The movie
>>
>>79571723
fuck off nigger
>>
chocolate face tears
>>
>>79571756
its a fucking comedy by jordan peele you imbecile and the only people it mocks are liberals goddamn you people are so tiring. please kill yourself
>>
>>79571803
we both know he wasnt a nigger. stop projecting buzzwords and labels to any comment that points out your irrational kneejerk paranoia
>>
>>79571857
>goddamn
kill yourself nigger
>>
>>79571723
It just looks so bad and ridiculous that I can't believe it is being advertised as a legitimately scary movie.
>>
Looks fun. Thanks for letting me know, I instantly knew if I found the trailer I'd find a sea of alt right tears. Holy fuck I was not wrong, the butthurt. They are the new SJWs.
>>
>>79571889
It's not. It's a Jordan Peele film, I guarantee you it gets super fucking weird. If it is really just glorified 'lol white people are bad' it'll be shit, but just like how Birth of a Nation can be a good movie, so can this.
>>
>>79571894
you are so easily cucked. the new SJWs? youre so pissed everyone found your tantrum totally pitable. neck yourself. 8 years
>>
>>79571887
lmao what are you some kind of evangelical cuck who gets buttblasted when people take the lords name in vain i havent heard that since i was in grade school!
>>
>>79571894
>They are the new SJWs.
shut the fuck up new fag
>>
First time I went over to my girlfriends house it was pretty worrying because her parents are ultra conservative so this movie works on a personal level for some black people. Should be alright as a shitty horror movie.
>>
>>79571924
>tfw you're pretty sure this is someone mocking /pol/ but you can't even tell anymore
>>
>>79571920
Keep supporting that nigger rapist you fucking cuck.
>>
>>79571924
>>79571972
Case in point, alt right cucks are the most triggered man children on the planet right now.
>>
>>79571924
why do black people make you so angry? look at what youre doing, somebody made a post about a movie on a website for weebs and virgins, and you cant help but drag your angry identity politics into it. i mean the movie literally only makes fun of liberals, and yet you cant help but succumb to this kneejerk need to attack anything you percieve as "sjw", which really just means anything that doesnt validate your fringe conspiracies and paranoia. do you have a job? Do you have a degree? do you have a girlfriend? No. of course you dont. and you never will as long as you keep up this obsession with attacking literally everything that doesnt support your /pol/ dogma. please just get off the internet for awhile dude
>>
>>79571972
>i literally cant stop being a triggered baby
so fucking tiring. /pol/tards must have dangerously high blood pressures
>>
>>79572031
>alt right
You 90's born faggots are truly pathetic. Why don't you try having a rational thought for once in your life?
>>
>>79572020
>Calls a KKK propaganda film a good film
>cuck
I know you're a falseflagger and everything, but chill.
>>
>>79571887
What is even the point of this post?
>>
>>79572020
pretty salient point anon. which political think tank is this new theory from? are you reading directly from a scientific journal or is this from your personal phd dissertation on race relations?
>>
>>79572068
Does it really matter what you call the fragile infants raiding every comments section and downvoting everything? Alt right is as good as anything else. Rolls off the tongue a bit better than SJW right.
>>
>>79572062
There's nothing new about either side of politics getting "triggered" by the other. You just sound like a young idiot
>>
>>79572031
>omg you responded to me, so triggered
>>
>>79572068
sorry, not alt right, he meant to say "cucked virgin neets who hate society because they cant get a date and were bullied in highschool". is that better? dont you have some interdimensional lizard pedophiles to be hunting? you know, "rational" thoughts?
>>
>>79571708
Well yes, it's a movie directed by a comedian. It is literally a joke.
>>
>>79572091
teenagers or early 20's guys on here seem to get off on talking like babies and niggers
>>
daniel kaluuya is my nigga.

ever since i saw fifteen million merits i knew he was special
>>
>>79572124
no, /pol/ is a rabid frothing group of conspiratorial psychopaths. look at their rhetoric or incessant need to attack literally every article, movie, game, anything that undermines their 1850s evangelical southern worldview. sure sjws get triggered, but many of them are functioning humans with lives and jobs, and thus arent nearly as virulent. also, they dont spam 4chan with their bullshit all day. so as long as all the triggered political whining on 4chan is coming from /pol/ they will continue to be mocked
>>
For real though, something is wrong with black americans, do you guys put something in the water? blacks from my country act civilized but in american they act like chimpish ghetto trash... why? i demand scientific unbiased civilized explanation, avoid buzzwords if you can.
>>
>>79572286
Is "bait" a buzzword?
>>
>>79572106
>>79572129
That pretty much just sounds like all 20 somethings these days, regardless of where they stand politically. Why are they alt right? Are they really different from older right leaning people? Why aren't the left leaning millennials alt left? The main difference between this generation and the previous is that they are extra sensitive and so easily upset.
>>
>>79571708
niggers are subhuman apes.

liberals have been brainwashed by jews to destroy their own culture and genetics.

we must secure a future and home for white children

the day of the rope is coming

there is only one god and he is great. praise be unto him. atheists and communists will be eliminated.

that said this movie looks pretty ok and i like key and peele so ill probably see it in theaters maybe take my wifes son along
>>
>>79572429
posts like this make me cringe
>>
>>79572429
>the day of the rope is coming
wishful thinking anon
>>
>>79572399
because alt-right are legitimately alternative right. they believe in jewish conspiracies, racial realism, and any other cliche hillbilly stereotype you can think of. Republicans in congress dont preach those policies, theyre all free trade neocons who just dont want abortion to be legal. modern popular liberalism isnt alternative because its not a break off from the main ideology.
>>
File: 1466937647976.jpg (152KB, 640x948px) Image search: [Google]
1466937647976.jpg
152KB, 640x948px
>>79572429
Nice try, cracker.
>>
>>79572462
>>79572461
R E D D I T
>>
>>79572286

The majority of American nigs come from West Africa, Nigeria and such. These niggers are known to the absolute scum of Africa -- insufferable, thieving, violent, feral apes. Nigs in the South and East region of Africa are supposedly a little more lax.
>>
>>79572461
maybe you should stick to reddit
>>
>>79572461
truth hurts i guess
>>
>>79572484
You're a stupid faggot anon. It's not that I don't want it to happen, it's just not going to.
>>
>>79572485
thanks for the racial realism lesson anon i hate niggers now
>>
>>79572477
All of that shit existed before the internet generation anon.
>>
>>79572524
you want all the minorities and people of different sexualities and religions to be lynched? sounds pretty fascist tbqh
>>
>>79571756
>white people
>race

FFS
>>
>>79572563
yes, but there a different subculture. they have appropriate the conspiracies and racism of stormfront/neo nazis, but its coupled with neet virgin gamer culture like an obsession with hating woman
>>
>>79572563
And?
>>
>>79572571
would I prefer a world without niggers and trannies and such? Yeah that would be nice.
>>
>>79572594
they're*
appropriated*
fuck
>>
>>79571887
Goddamn
Goddamn
Goddamn
>>
Do we have a plot synopsis?

From the commercials, it looks to be something like the evil white man performs brain surgery on any blacks who wander in and make them docile slaves for the community. Will there be some twist?

Peele is a comedian, but at least from the trailers it doesn't look like they're trying to cultivate a 'horror comedy' vibe.
>>
>>79572613
youll have a hard time finding a country that meets those requirements that isnt authoritarian and 3rd world
>>
>>79572286
no, most blacks in our country are normal people. however, the news about african americans that gets into other countries is about them chimping out.

it's confirmation bias caused by the media. if you walk up to 10 african americans and have a conversation, 9 of them will be perfectly normal people.

black people have been on average in lower socioeconomic groups in the u.s. since they first came here because it was only about 50 years ago that equal rights were offically given to them legally, and there are still echoes of racism across the country, whether it be outright hatred or subconscious things like throwing out job applications if they have an african name on them.

gang culture and things like that started so blacks could be successful since they weren't being given jobs that would allow success or getting into schools, and when that drove crime up, things like affirmative action started to try to integrate them but for many it was too late. also, there's a negative correlation between education and unemployment, and with many blacks being rejected from colleges until very recently, unemployment among blacks was driven up and to stay afloat many turned to crime or swallowed their pride and turned to government assistance, but both of those things still led to stigmatization by whites, which led to the perpetuation of it. it's like the whites who dislike black people like to see them fail and commit crime more than they'd like to see them integrated and become just another person.

the process of truly integrating black people has only just begun in the last 20 years, despite the efforts by conservative media to continue painting black people as animals. it only leads to more rejection from higher social classes, which leads to less education and more crime.

you only need to look at a trailer park to see that less money and education can turn any race into classless dirty criminals.
>>
>>79572594
>but its coupled with neet virgin gamer culture like an obsession with hating woman
That's just like your opinion anon.
>>
>>79572496
>>79572506
>>79572484
simply ebic
>>
>>79572648
the plot is something like a rich liberal community are obsessed with proving how not racist and welcoming they are, and then the twist is the old liberals want to implant their brains/consciousness into the black people because they want to be young and blacks are so coddled by society they think theyll have easy lives
>>
>>79572648
Something about old white people putting their minds in nigger bodies because it's hip to be a nigger or something like that
>>
>>79572429
>please pay attention to me
>>
>>79572651
These days you're right anon. 20 years ago that was most civilised places.
>>
>>79572661
no its not. you will see jewish conspiracies, gay and minority bashing, the defamation of all religions other than christianity, hate of women (theyre all chadfuckers, shallow, they dont actually enjoy things just want attention) all coupled together when /pol/ has entered a thread
>>
Serious question, why do black people have such gross eyes? More specifically the white parts.
>>
>>79572659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfI9Ojvrijo
>>
>>79572761
20 years ago there were no blacks or trannies in america? you obviously werent visiting the coasts back then
>>
>>79571708
I'm black and thought it was pretty spooky.
>>
>>79572779
yes anon he mentioned gang culture what does this video add to his comment?

>>79572773
because youre racist and obsessed with finding faults with them
>>
>>79571887
Goddamn, relax kid. You have Monday off because of dead white men. Enjoy it.
>>
>>79572779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk
>>
>>79572199
>1850s evangelical worldview
>ITS 2017 PEOPLE
>>
>>79572773
it's melanin in their sclerae

it's also what makes their skin, hair, and irises dark
>>
>>79572129
>virgin neets
Mate, you're attacking everyone here now, fucking put a muzzle on that shotgun. Christ.
>>
File: freedom.webm (377KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.webm
377KB, 600x338px
>>79571781
>"White ppl be scary!" The movie

You have to admit white people can be scary.

I mean, look at what they can do when they put their minds to something
>>
>>79572659
>most blacks in our country are normal people.

Yeah sure, Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Camden, Newark, Oakland, East St. Louis, East Cleveland, South Dallas, etc. etc.

"Normal people"
>>
>>79572883
That's not what he was saying at all, but at least you can feel good about killing that strawman.
>>
>>79572785
I'm not american anon. You can easily see the rise of faggot/tranny culture polluting everything. 90's born guys are all queers. It's not their fault but it's the truth.
>>
why has 4chan become so liberal
>>
>>79571887
GOD
DAYYYYYYUMMMMMMM

suck a nigger dick you cunt
>>
>>79572936
Because your b8 is stale
>>
>>79571920
>It's not. It's a Jordan Peele film

This. No actual black person will see it anyway because he is not "black" enough the african amercian community.
>>
>>79572926
theyre all queers? Then how come all the guys i know have wives/girlfriends? i live in cali and i hardly know any gays. sounds like some internet paranoia or some shit.
>>
>>79572761
Is this what the kids think these days?
>>
>>79572659
>gang culture and things like that started so blacks could be successful
Much by the contrary, the cia smuggled drugs and used blacks to sell it so they could have a legal reason to exterminate them, but it was so much more profitable to keep them going and the system shall remain untouched as long as the cia and involved lobbies exists.
The secret was to feed black american communities plenty of bad role models to keep replacement generations inside that criminal mindset they currently call "culture"

Young people of any race are stupid(specially the fatherless ones) and will walk towards the easiest sugested path, in this case, crime.
>>
>>79572031
>trump just won
>will be the president for 8 years
>already doing shit load of work and keeping all his promises

>waah ure getting triggered
We're winning son
>>
>>79572129
>cucked virgin neets who hate society because they cant get a date and were bullied in highschool
What what fuck are you doing here normal fag?
>>
>>79572936
>"""""liberal""""""
Like these political ideological terms mean anything anymore if you paid any ounce of attention to the last decade or so.
>>
>>79571887
Are you seriously triggered over "goddamn." He was just using it as an exclamation, no fedora tier atheist arguments in sight. Relax.
>>
>>79572922
even with your stating cities (???), that doesn't prove anything. because some blacks commit crime, even if it is a higher proportion than among white people, how does that mean that the majority of them are not normal?

that's like saying all white people commit genocide.

or all catholics molest children.

or all protestants are in the kkk.
>>
>>79572907
well some of the virgin neets here just deal with it and accept that theyre pieces of shit who belong here. /pol/ has convinced themselves that their virginity and permanent neet status is a result of jewish plots
>>
>>79571723
I can actually say that I am. Fuck it, this movie triggers me something fierce.
>Racial tensions are at a high
>Racism against white people and the idea that it's ok to do so all over the media
>Movie comes out about racist white cops, evil white people, and the poor black man just being as sweet as a peach

I'm going to make a movie called "Leave Now" about evil black people attacking a white guy, let's see how receptive people are to it.
>>
>>79572936
are you sad not everyone is pretending to be an edgy faggot to contribute to le 4chan culture?
>>
>>79572922
if you dont live in a ghetto the majority of the black people you meet will be normal, even if a lot of the blacks in america are hoodrat trash
>>
>>79572857

I am never going to usa unless its a white/mexican/asian only city.
FUCK THIS SHIT.
>>
>>79572936
reddit and imdb immigrants reaching critical mass
>>
>>79573034
did you think before posting you stupid nigger?
>>
>>79572936
not being a paranoid lunatic regurgitating stormfront popaganda doesnt make you liberal, anon. most conservatives dont subscribe to that shit
>>
>>79573001
>Some
We're all, "virgin neets", mate, some in the literal sense and some in the figurative sense.
You wouldn't be on this paper machine crafting imageboard if you weren't a virgin neet in some way.
>>
>>79572978
i can see where that point of view comes from but i was sticking to generally accepted facts.

i do believe to an extent iran-contra and things like cointelpro helped drive the black community into the ground, though
>>
>>79572998
>because some blacks commit crime, even if it is a higher proportion than among white people, how does that mean that the majority of them are not normal?

Did you read what you wrote before sending it? For God's sake black people accept it already. Gang culture is cancer, this hood shit is cancer. Inner cities are actually fucked because of this. This is why they voted for trump

Honestly any black person with half a brain can see how bad it is, because it hurts them much more than it hurts white people.
>>
>>79572944
Do you really think theres something cool about acting like a nigger on the internet?
>>
File: miles.jpg (36KB, 775x515px) Image search: [Google]
miles.jpg
36KB, 775x515px
>>79571887
>>
>>79573024
see
>>79572693
>>
>>79573063
did you?
>>
>>79573063
>intelligent response
>>
File: 1354412368358.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1354412368358.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>79572962
>i live in cali and i hardly know any gays
>>
>>79572693
This makes no fucking sense
>>
>>79573087
you're not answering my question.

if say, 20% of blacks are murderous animalistic gangsters, even as compared to say, 5% of whites, how does that mean that 80% of blacks are not normal?
>>
>>79573035
What I am saying is the majority of blacks are ghetto trash, or at least supporting it indirectly through either politics or culture.
>>
>>79572980
>already doing shit load of work and keeping all his promises
ahahah! hahahah ahahahahahaha
oh my god that is so rich. the cult of personality will literally defend anything wont it?

>dude gonna drain the swamp
literally installs nothing but globalist jew bankers and establishment neocons to his cabinet and top appointments

>dude mexicos gonna pay for the wall
tarriffs mexico so products americans buy will cost more money, consumption will go down and the economy will contract. also it will hurt mexicos economy and drive up illegal immigration

>dude alternative facts lmao
>dude fake news only the news site from my own political strategist is real news

just. come. on.
>>
>>79573079
They are stuck, thats why i can't side with /pol/ on this isue i believe black americans are stuck in the dream mode, they are just as american as the nazi frog posters are, if you can get black americans to reject the gangsta shit and mock thug culture (clothing, talking, behaving) its over... black americans have as much reasons to be nationalists as they have.
>>
>>79573130
yeah. come visit some time. you should know where all your food, technology and countrys gdp come from
>>
>>79572994
hipster nerds and faggots seem to add it to every sentence these days, they're all niggers on the inside anon.
>>
>>79573159
>dude he doesn't listen and believe to the tv like i do
>what a moron, am i right?
>>
>>79573145
It's much higher than 20%. Especially with young black males i'd say 35-40% of them are in crime at least.

Black people are more impulsive and physical than whites, this is a well known fact. I'm not saying they're not normal, this is their normal.
>>
>>79573130
only san fran and north cali near the oregon border are littered with degenerates.
>>
>>79573034
>not everyone is pretending
Some people hold different opinions to you nigger, deal with it.
>>
>>79573180
You just don't get it. Look at gangsta culture. Spoken word rhyming. Twerking. Tagging and graffiti. Gangs and gang colors. Outlandish clothes and cars. Simple mind sets revolving around money with no mind toward society.

They're devolving back into tribals. See it? The farther they get from white, European culture, the "freer" they become, the more they revert back to their original state. They practically mirror their cousins in Africa now.
>>
>>79573195
>hipster nerds and faggots seem to add it to every sentence these days

really? different anon here. i'm glad i don't have any hipster/faggot friends, but goddamn is kind of fun to say.
>>
>>79573224
lmao what are you even saying? Is this an argument in your peabrain? respond for real! give me some substance to chew on! nothing in that post is inaccurate. trumps policy really was 20% tariffs on mexican products that we literally cant replace because its fucking farm food. hes so goddamn dumb he doesnt understand how tariffs affect economies! his appointments are quite literally all neocons and jew bankers. he quite literally refers to all news as fake news unless its from his own chief strategists website!
>>
>>79573159
>drive up illegal immigration
You do realize the reason behind the wall right? Increased security will take care of that. Mexico can fucking burn if need be, that's not my problem
>>
>>79573224
>I shouldn't listen to information that I don't like
>>
>>79573263
whats your solution anon? id love to hear your measured and reasonable plan to fix this situation
>>
>>79571708
What's he lookin' at? summa dat good ol waddamelon?
>>
>>79573236
>It's much higher than 20%
citation needed
>>
File: 1474692464672.jpg (103KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1474692464672.jpg
103KB, 720x715px
>>79573320
GUN ALL OF THEM DOWN
>>
>>79573195
nobody cares about your evangelicalism
>>
>>79573193
Nothing could convince we to go to america these days anon.
>>
>>79573263
Nah, thats a dumb assumption.
They are repeating the sugested models and the media targeted to them only glorifies criminals and delinquents.
Even competent blacks pretend they are criminals just to make that hip hop money and the media tells these big stories of their past crimes that if true would get them in trouble but don't because they aren't.

young people are stupid.
>>
>>79573236
you'd say? what about what statistics say?

you just want to demonize blacks and believe whatever facts you think are "well known."

that fallacious reasoning and confirmation bias at work and as long as you and people like you continue to hate all blacks, the more you'll see black continuing to hate you.

it is a cycle that you are helping to perpetuate.

when blacks show love instead of hate (or more accurately civil disobedience and reasoning instead of lawless violence and hatred), like martin luther king jr, it helps move them forward socially. but why do blacks have to be the bigger people? why can't you accept that your hatred is stratifying social classes and causing things to stagnate? blacks can only move forward if everyone moves forward.

if tomorrow every black became a saint, you wouldn't think, "wow, they beat the odds, let's hope this continues" you'd think, "what do these fucking animals want from us?"
>>
>>79573308
>Thinks a physical barrier stops anything but cattle in the 21st century.
This isn't ancient China
>>
This is only tangentially related to the post, but why is Daniel Kaluuya crying so much in this picture?
I know that his character has seen some shit, but come on! It looks like someone sprayed his face with a goddamn water hose!
>>
I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR OBAMA FOR A THIRD TERM
>>
>>79573282
>t goddamn is kind of fun to say.
maybe thats why 90's born faggots spout it constantly, I don't get it.
>>
>>79573320

Decriminlization of marijuana and the abolishment of private prisons. Universal healthcare, universal basic income.
>>
>>79573249
let me spell this out for you retard.

i said NOT EVERYONE, as in there are SOME PEOPLE who aren't pretending. so this is no longer a fascist echo chamber. now there are people with DIFFERING OPINIONS. i came to that conclusion in the post you responded to, yet your response restates it as if you're disputing something.

do you realize how stupid you are?
>>
>>79573292
>literally cant replace because its fucking farm food.
Yes you can, buy from brazil (my homeland) we have huge farms and we currently import to the chinese, if you want fruits, letuces and seeds, we got em, although you gotta pay shipping, its better than taking shit from mexico since they can't fix their own shit and its been affecting usa for a long time.
>>
>>79573418
off yourself
>>
>>79573282
see this faggot >>79573292
>goddamn
>>
>>79573308
why? if mexico crashes all that would happen is we'd pay way more for our food. and the wall will take over a decade to build, if it ever is constructed. the impact of tariffs on mexicos economy would lead to a decade of increased illegal immigration. what would you want that? also how can you not laugh that somebody actually had to explain to trump how tariffs work and now he's revised his wall financing plan to not include them?
>>
>>79573433
>gibsmedat and more recreational drug use

that will fix everything
>>
>>79573263
I actually have black relatives from Africa. I'm white. All of them that I know all well spoken, polite and hard working. They're from Cote D'Voire, which if you've followed history, has been plagued by bloody revolutions, along with Liberia. They look down on the thuggish black Americans here, who behave like the thuggish people from their own country.

TL;DR - most black people don't want to live around pieces of shit that threaten their lives, here in the USA and abroad.
>>
>>79573433
>universal basic income.
We gotta get you in that chopper asap.
>>
>>79573499

its a line from the trailer lol
>>
>>79573367
Learn what words mean before you use them kid.
>>
>>79573500
triggered alt right baby cant respond with arguments. why is this so common?
>>
>if you dislike something, that makes you an SJW

So, we're at the point where it's lost meaning.
>>
>>79573566
They are only children. Give them time.
>>
mods need to delete threads like these and ban everyone in them
>>
>>79573526
well throwing a 1/4 of all blacks into prison and making them felons for possessing drugs definitely doesnt help them assimilate. private prison industry that thrives by locking up as many people as possible obviously doesnt help society. cant you actually engage on a rational level? youre just turning to your generic racist rhetoric
>>
>>79573313
>I shouldn't question information
>>
>>79573466
>so this is no longer a fascist echo chamber
There have always been varying opinions you fucking tard.
>>
>>79573564
we both know youre a fat teenager. stop. and yes, we all know what evangelicalism is, it has dominated the republican party for the last 30 years. no cuck who gets triggered by somebody saying goddamn, probably one of the most commonly spoken phrases in the english language, would have any reason to be offended unless they were an ultra sensitive evangelical.
>>
>>79573544
>>79573526

>Severely underestimating the social and economic impacts of automation.

Whether or not you like it, the change is coming. I'd rather not see the country turn into a dystopia, which is what would happen when a majority of jobs become automated.

Unless you've got a better solution that doesn't involve some kind of weird murderous power fantasy, things like the UBI and a single payer healthcare system are inevitable.
>>
>>79573600
>well throwing a 1/4 of all blacks into prison and making them felons for possessing drugs definitely doesnt help them assimilate

You mean demanding citzens to respect a country's laws is racist because blacks come out of the womb selling drugs?
thats odd from a liberal.
>>
>>79571708
>whenthecopscatchyouwithweed.jpg
>>
>>79573263
>spoken word rhyming
music
>twerking
dance
>tagging and graffiti
art
>gangs and gang colors
clothing
>outlandish clothes and cars
self expression

give them time for a renaissance. whites did the EXACT same shit. rhyming spoken word? homer (although it didn't even have rhyme, only meter). twerking? no, but whites had titty bars before blacks could even enter them. tagging and graffiti? pompeii. gangs and gang colors? street gangs and thieves all over europe. they also developed argots. outlandish clothes and cars? opulent chariots and toga picta in rome.

"OH NO NOW THAT THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THE ABILITY TO DEVELOP THEIR OWN CULTURE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN CULTURE! NOOOOO!"
>>
File: 1438205471987.jpg (61KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1438205471987.jpg
61KB, 960x540px
>>79572031
>Case in point
It's "case and point."
>>
>>79573566
I don't know if you're the same anon or not but I was simply pointing out how commonly 90's born faggots use goddamn constantly these days for some reason. Why are you so obsessed with bringing "alt right" in to everything?
>>
>>79573649
Now here is a point where i start considering basic universal income, i am very anti-communist but we must consider it when the day comes where almost every work is perform by STATE OWNED machines.
>>
>>79573686
no it's not lol
>>
>>79573393
Unless they fix glorifying crime and impulsive behavior in their culture, they will never ever more forward. I can see you have good intentions but it doesn't work like that. We tried what you said before. Even nowadays media is trying to promote racemixing(especially in black male white female form) and what happened? It only made things worse.

Like others say in this thread, prison system isn't good i agree, it's only punishment instead of rehabilitation. And it's all private so it's about that money. Marijuana decriminalized can also work to an extent. These can change. But to fix the problem their culture need to change. Their perspective need to change.

People are not saying kill all blacks. We're different. Black people cannot integrate into white culture, which is honestly the civilized culture.
>>
>>79573600
black people aren't in prison for marijuana possession

I agree private prisons shouldn't be a thing but they are used to keep costs of a huge prison population down, they aren't the reason the population is huge
>>
>>79573648
I'm not a teenager or an American. Get out more anon.
>>
>>79573657
lmao yes lets get partisan while simultaneously having 0 knowledge on the subjects. thats always healthy. nobody said it was racist to respect laws, thats your rhetorical go-to strawman nonsense. however, a majority or near majority believe people shouldnt be criminalized for possessing drugs, a crime that doesnt harm anyone but themselves. we also have extensive research into how this impacts black communities. recidivism, inability to find even low level employment as a felon, and thus a turn to welfare. maybe decriminalizing possession wouldnt help. but we do know how the curent system affects black communities and its not going to improve without changes
>>
>>79573661
>pompeii
>white

this is how I know you're a shill
>>
It's The Stepford Wives with black people. It could be good.
>>
>>79573661
So give them another thousand years or so and they should be civilised enough to interact with the rest of us?
>>
>>79573696
the machines aren't state owned
>>
>>79573723
when have you tried? it's been 50 years since separate but equal ended. it's gonna be a while before movement is truly seen.

i'm glad we're having a civil discussion about this but i really truly disagree with you.
>>
>>79573695
its a common phrase. have you literally never left your house or are you a 3rd world Br or some shit? ive heard it my entire life, most people i know say it, and it was common in movies way before the 90s. youre so out of touch, its actually strange
>>
>>79573723
>media is trying to promote racemixing(especially in black male white female form) and what happened?
lmao its hilarious when a /pol/tard thinks theyre actually making a reasonable response and then they just drop some fatass paranoid conspiracies without even realizing how crazy it would sound to anybody who isn't part of their dogmatic circle
>>
>>79573696

That's fine, but even if they're private machines, how are people supposed to be able to afford to purchase anything from them? We're talking about a very large scale here.

You know, like the trucking industry. Once transportation becomes automated, a lot of people aside from truckers are going to lose their livelihood practically overnight. That could really devastate rural communities. Some very deep red states have a large amount of people employed either as truckers or in businesses that rely on them.

Those trucks are obviously going to be owned by private entities, they have no obligation or social contract to pay anything to the people that are now unemployed. We can't just say "Survival of the fittest" to those people, abandoning them and telling them to move on or die. Some of those people have been at it for decades, built their families and communities up.

Honestly, it's going to be the most ardent anti-communists that are going to need the most help once automation takes hold. And Universal Health Care, that's just a no-brainer as well if we're talking about people losing their jobs/access to their employee health care.

Shit, this isn't even just rural manual labor jobs we're talking about. Accountants, lawyers, those are as much on the chopping block.

The future is not human-friendly unless we make it that way. As it is, a lot of good people would be damned.
>>
>>79573738
yes a paltry little reponse from a child you cant come up with anything to say. so why even bother posting? Isnt there church on saturdays for you people?
>>
>>79573788
no, because entire cultures and empires don't dissolve anymore in the western world, and ideas move much faster nowadays. it should be considerable faster.

but yes. and they already interact. listen to radio and look at white girls on snapchat. the cultural influence is going both ways.
>>
>>79573320
We do what Yew did in Singapore, employ the "carrot and the stick" method, incentives given and punishment for failure. Think soft fascism without the militancy.
>>79573541
Read your own post, you're example is a tiny subsection while you ignore the violent and brutal civil war you mentioned, writing it off without reasoning as to why.
>>79573383
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution
>>
>>79573806
In the past it was a common term of exasperation but now faggots use it incessantly.
>>
>>79573779
>Thinks this thread is about a movie
>>
>>79573737
yes they are. theyre in prison for many other things. but marijuana possession outrageously makes up a large percentage of incarceration, especially when people on probation are caught with it. and to say prison populations arent affected by private prison industry is silly. they feed off each other. look at the type of legislation they lobby for, always for longer sentences, broader definitions of crime, etc
>>
>>79573868
see>>79573877
>>
>>79573775
>literally cherry picks one thing you disagree with for some odd reason that you fail to state in order to dismiss everything

you are intellectual cancer
>>
>>79571920
It is being advertised as a horror. I havent seen ONE ad that describes it as a comedy. Just because a comedian wrote it or w/e doesnt make it a comedy.
>>
>>79573870
>entire cultures and empires don't dissolve anymore
They will if they keep importing third worlders who refuse to assimilate
>>
>>79573901
and its stilled used as a sign of exasperation. i dont get the point. also how is that dude still so triggered he's arguing about people using the term? Who gives a fuck

>>79573916
thats the twist. people who have seen it have described it as dark humor and very absurd
>>
>>79573737

>they aren't the reason the population is huge

They just lobby against marijuana legalization because they're, coincidentally, very morally invested in prohibition. Not because it would crush their profitability or anything.

I'm sure they also employ prisoners as telemarketers for pennies per hour as a humanitarian effort.

The modern prison system is state-funded slavery. There should be NO support for the way things operate on either side of the political aisle.
>>
>>79573899
I worked at a courthouse, I saw who gets time and who doesn't. The people who fuck up their probation usually fuck up several times - missing court dates, failing drug tests, being arrested again - before having the hammer dropped on them, and they were on probation for an actually serious crime in the first place. I'm in favor of legalizing weed but let's not pretend that illegal weed is actually keeping people down.

also from a Rolling Stone article:
>About 750,000 people are arrested every year for marijuana offenses in the U.S. There's a lot of variation across states in what happens next. Not all arrests lead to prosecutions, and relatively few people prosecuted and convicted of simple possession end up in jail. Most are fined or are placed into community supervision. About 40,000 inmates of state and federal prison have a current conviction involving marijuana, and about half of them are in for marijuana offenses alone; most of these were involved in distribution. Less than one percent are in for possession alone.
>>
>>79573928
that's just adding cultures to a geographical area, not destroying old cultures. in fact due to cultural mixing it could even create new cultures, like gullah or afro-cuban or new england irish catholics or chicano, things like that
>>
>>79571708

At first I thought this was like a black victim complex dream film, but the more I see if it, the more I get the feeling that it's making fun of liberals. Like the main antagonist is like super liberal in the commercials, yet he's a psychopath.

could go either way desu, it's written by a comedian
>>
>>79573977
>state funded slavery
>free housing, healthcare, dental
>no required labor
>people there because they're criminals

Yeah, slavery, it's a modern day plantation.
>>
>>79573794
They should take the first step because like i said, it hurts them more than it hurts whites. Yes, things could be better but really look at where we've come. Sjws walk on eggshells(blacks say that's even worse than mild racism) around every minority and making them feel like they're aliens, is that the way to fix it? Giving them a free pass, all the white guilt. It didn't fix anything.
>>
>>79573961
Perhaps 90's born faggots are perpetually exasperated then because they use it with bizarre frequency
>>
>>79574074
white guilt needs to stop. everyone needs to start looking forward.

sjws treating ethnics like children or mentally ill people doesn't help, it's just a way for sjws to feel self righteous. there is no progress made whatsoever.

civil black people often do take the first step (well within the parameters of white culture too). look at the naacp.
>>
>>79573024
>I'm going to make a movie called "Leave Now"
except ur not ur gonna play on the internet and be a burden on society
>>
>>79574067

>The reason more men are raped in this country than women.
>More than a 75% rate of recidivism over a five year period.
>Absolute bare minimum healthcare and "dental," which usually means pulling rotten teeth. Comparable to military dentistry, but less care given.
>"Housing" is a cell where people can watch you shit.
>"No required labor" but without a commissary you're left with the absolute minimal amount of basic goods, and goods in the commissary are dramatically more expensive than retail costs.

Let's be real. There's a reason you don't want to be there, and it isn't because you couldn't get on 4chan.
>>
>>79574136
You act like SJWism wasn't influenced by black "intellectualism", or reparations demanded by niggers.
Fucking Spike Lee named his production company 40 Acres and a Mule for fucks sake.
>>
>>79574021
All I know ifs we're barely even allowed to have Christmas/Easter any more because it might offend them.
>>
>>79571708

WAHHHHH OMGGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO ACKNOWLEDGE HISTORY OR SOCIAL STRUCTURES OMGGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A WORLD OUTSIDE OF MY OWN INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES

UGHHH LE SJW AGENDA BOGEYMAN
>>
>>79574185
It isn't fucking slavery despite the horrid conditions, quit perpetuating the nigger mentality.
>this is raycis
>that is slavery
>this might as well be Jim Crow
>>
File: war-on-christmas-decaf.jpg (58KB, 650x460px) Image search: [Google]
war-on-christmas-decaf.jpg
58KB, 650x460px
>>79574190
>>
>>79574229
really makes me think
>>
>>79574136
>white guilt needs to stop
I asked this Kid born in 94 the other day why he feels like he owns black people anything. He stammered for a minute but couldn't come up with an answer, it's programmed in to them from birth these days.
>>
>>79571708
>how to know a person knows nothing about movies
>>
>>79574187
of course one influenced the other, but sjw actions reflect on sjws, not black people.

reparations and 40 acres and a mule are two different issues. 40 acres and a mule were not demanded by black people, they were offered in order to aid reparation, and then reneged on.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>79574255
>I asked this Kid born in 94 the other day why he feels like he owns black people anything. He stammered for a minute but couldn't come up with an answer, it's programmed in to them from birth these days.
>>
>>79574229
I hope you're joking anon. I don't know why you would have a problem with western children enjoying Christmas like we did.
>>
>>79574255
i think white guilt is very difficult to program considering it requires knowledge of many social issues and u.s. history.

what you're talking about is people telling this boy you can't say that or you can't do this and he grew up thinking that. that's just political correctness, which is stupid in its own right.
>>
File: come on anonkun.jpg (246KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
come on anonkun.jpg
246KB, 1000x1502px
>>79574225

>It isn't fucking slavery, it's just a place you're forced to be in, with a 75% chance of returning half a decade after you get out because the system makes life extremely shitty once you've done your time, people treat you like human garbage, you're unemployable, and an entire industry of professionals is waiting for you to slip up even once so they can throw you back in and justify their existence.

>It's also not slavery because they can't force you to do anything! Just everything while you're a prisoner! That's not slavery because they're not picking cotton. I've got a very limited, America-centric view of slavery.

>No arguments, so I better call everything crybaby nigger behavior.

The real crybaby nigger behavior is what you're doing, right here. Reducing everything down to race, ignoring reason and facts with emotional appeals, and continuing to pound your chest and hoop and holler despite having no point.

Here's the real day of the rope you've been waiting for. This is the legit last (You) I'll be sending your way, and God willing, the last one you ever get.
>>
>>79574229
It's Christians fault for secularizing and letting corporations rape their most precious holiday.

>lets let the day our man-god was born be taken over by a materialist pagan god
>>
>>79574457
>>79574365
>>79574336
>>79574255
where the fuck do these facebook conservatives come from? how did they find this anime imageboard? fuck sake
>>
>>79571708
It is. Sorta. It's clearly ironic but it's an actual horror film.
>>
File: 1477270994842.gif (474KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
1477270994842.gif
474KB, 255x235px
>>79574496
>facebook conservatives
>>
>>79573481
We would love too, but because of NAFTA and Mexico's proximity it will likely always be cheaper to get product from there. Plus Brazil ain't some shining capital of civilization either bud.
>>
>>79573873
>Read your own post, you're example is a tiny subsection while you ignore the violent and brutal civil war you mentioned, writing it off without reasoning as to why.
Do you really believe that most of the people stuck in a shithole like Liberia or Baltimore WANT to live that way?
>>
>>79574365
The kid i'm talking about isn't even american but he was still outraged over that oscarssowhite shit and buys in to every other contrived controversy spouted by the media. He hates bush but loves obama. I asked him what was so bad about one and so good about the other? More stammering. They know what they're supposed to think but not why they're supposed to think it. He's not a bad guy, he means well he's just incapable of forming an original thought in his head or maybe just afraid to.
>>
>>79574744
Look, this is not the website for you. You are a genuine conspiracy theorist. Go to the conspiracy subreddit or the Youtube comments but not the TV board on 4chan.
>>
So, anyone want to discuss the movie?
>>
>>79571708
>black person makes a movie poking fun at white liberals
>/pol/ get mad about it even though it's making fun of one of their favorite targets
>SJWs think it's funny
>>
File: cain.jpg (93KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
cain.jpg
93KB, 1280x688px
>>79574811
I've been posting here for 8 years anon. Several threads right now in fact. I don't know how conspiracies fit in to my experience of someone I know in real life.
>>
>>79574744
>More stammering
I don't see how this one retard you know is representative of an entire generation
>>
I've only seen the trailer but I'm guessing the twist is the girlfriend is the final boss
>>
>>79575086
>I don't know how conspiracies fit in to my experience of someone I know in real life
You mean you have been alive for 8 years. Learn to write. Not him btw
>>
>>79575112
I don't understand the correlation between the two things, could you explain it to me?
>>
>>79571708
Who is this guy? Why is he crying? I thought this was a comedy. Isn't the black L in this?
>>
>>79575098
He's just another nigger in a long line she's been delivering to the community.
>>
>>79575048
Ideologues are retarded. More news at 11.
>>
>>79575089
I've met a few of his friends and they all think along the same lines, They all loved pokemon go too, make of that what you will.
>>
>>79575227
Did you just have a stroke or something?
>>
>>79574157
Go to bed Jordan
>>
the films not even out yet, the fuck are you judging it on? reception seems positive from critics and early viewers, itll probably end up being a decent movie.
>>
>>79575646
>the fuck
shut up nigger
>>
>>79572031

So triggered that they're literally rioting every fucking month with their constant bitchy """protests"""?

Oh wait.
>>
>>79575430
are you a triggered 90's born pokeman fag?
>>
>>79575711
I am triggered by the fact that you are illiterate
>>
>>79575646
>reception seems positive from critics and early viewers
Who gives a fuck what they tell you to think?
>>
>>79572980
> 8 years
you from the future?
>>
>>79575736
well, we're still managing to communicate so it's ok.
>>
>>79575782
you from the ghetto nigger?
>>
>>79573401
> 3k mile wall
> aprox 10 ft tall
> 3.5 years to build

Invest in rope, ladder, shovel business. Can't wait for the first Mexican to hop over that wall.
>>
>61 unique posts

why do people from reddit and /pol/ come to /tv/ to fling shit at one another?
>>
>>79573193
God, I can't fucking wait for you faggots to secede, throw a big Hollywood party, and then all die of thirst.
>>
>>79575809
are you from the future?
>>
You faggots know you're going to go see it, masturbating and crying.
>>
>>79575959
It's hilarious. I don't know how anyone can take this board seriously.
>>
File: JoshLyman.jpg (89KB, 765x822px) Image search: [Google]
JoshLyman.jpg
89KB, 765x822px
>>79571708

>Was excited to watch it
>Recognize lead villain's voice, wonder where it's from
>Remember it's Josh fucking Lyman

I can't actually watch it now, I just keep imagining him yelling for Donna.
>>
the twist of the movie is that white people are transferring their minds into young black men, because they know black men will have an easier life.

I wish I was joking
>>
>>79575971
well done nigger
>>
>>79575742
because most people seem to like it and i fall into the category of 'most people', at least most of the time.
>>
>>79576447
Please don't ever have children anon.
>>
>>79576048
>because they know black men will have an easier life.

Uh...
>>
Whites are literally the only race that will throw a bitchfit over seeing another race on screen.
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.