[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Directors that really make you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Directors that really make you think
>>
>>79571286
How do you be disappointed when you're fertilizer?
>>
He sounds like my uncle
>>
>>79571311
want ot try that again in English?
>>
>>79571286
Rob Zombie is a director? I thought he only did music.
>>
>>79571286
Anyone have Rob's mailing address I have a script for Halloween 3 i want to send him
>>
File: the_devils_rejects-3.jpg (114KB, 540x771px) Image search: [Google]
the_devils_rejects-3.jpg
114KB, 540x771px
>>79571340
This is unironically kino
>>
>>79571286
>well known luciferian satanist who studies Crowley magick and the occult doesn't believe in god

Really makes you think
>>
>>79571336
How do you experience a feeling of disappointment when your current physical state is "fertilizer?"
>>
>dinosaur
>not living in hell where they were made to trick man

Lol, this blasphemer is going to enjoy 'nothing', that 'nothing' being eternal fucking agony punctuated by him screaming for forgiveness from God.
>>
>>79571407
The Halloween ship has already sailed to its new team
>>
This guy has never made a good movie, and his Halloween films are two of the worst films ever made.
>>
>>79571410
Why is it Japanese?
>>
>>79571459
It's an allegory for Hiroshima
>>
File: 1479148397888.jpg (92KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479148397888.jpg
92KB, 543x960px
>>79571427
Idk if you are a poe, but why would a loving God allow his creations to be tricked? why does faith matter so much to him

>inb4 *tips fedora*
>>
If God was real, he would be able to make whatever you believe be the truth. Believe in the Norse Pantheon? You go and do that shit. Believe in Egyptian Pantheon? You have your soul judged. Believe in Christianity? Well you go to heaven or hell depending on what you did. Believe religion is a joke and nothing happens after you die? Nothing happens. It is total perfect oblivion.

Any belief system in the world, from Hindu to Mesoamerican supports this potential view. No monotheistic belief system can disprove this without defeating their belief system.

So it's what I choose to believe. That's why I follow the Imperial Cult.
>>
>>79571340
He's directed quite a few movies now. He's actually really good too.
>>
>>79571537
You're breaking Gods rules, you don't get love. Just like breaking the law means you don't get societal benefits when you're found out. Such as freedom.
>>
>>79571452
It's true. All of it.
>>
>>79571542
The bigger question is what the fuck exactly is this reality.

Its impossible to wrap your head around concepts like infinity and chicken and egg fallacies.

Shits fucking weird.
>>
File: 4e7.jpg (82KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
4e7.jpg
82KB, 950x534px
>>79571880
Life is strange
>>
>>79571880
Reality is what we as individuals and as a colective perceive. Descartes was an idiot for throwing our our perceptions because they fail sometimes
>>
>>79571286

UFOs and Bigfoot are theoretical material phenomena Rob you dumbass. Nothing to do with faith.
>>
Zombie should've quit after The Devil's Rejects. His style didn't suit Halloween at all, The Lords of Salem was weird for the sake of being weird and 31 was so bad it felt like self-parody.
>>
>>79572246
Lords and 31 are so bad they're almost good-tier
>>
>>79571415
sources? also, people can study something without buying into it. i should know, i had to go to a religious private school
>>
>>79571880
Infinity is readily understandable, and the egg came first
>>
>>79571542
so, if i believe i go to heaven and nonbelievers go to hell does that mean i can look out my window and see you burning in a lake of fire?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.