[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

what's his fucking problem?
>>
>>79567704
He wanted his FUCKING money.

Why he gave Denny drugs (to sell?) on loan is beyond me.
>>
>>79568334
he probably knew denny was related to johnny and that, being a degenerate junkie, denny would fuck up and use all the drugs he was meant to sell, so chris could extort him and johnny and get lots of money
>>
What kind of drugs?
What KIND of money?!
>>
>>79569076
Didn't Mark come along and took the drugs? Or were those a different kind of drugs?
>>
File: tommy.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Anyway, how's your sex life?
>>
File: skelly.jpg (8KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
8KB, 360x360px
>be Spit
>scouted the dragon ruins
>found big room with 4 knight statues
>rolled nat 20 on art appreciation
>I am very appreciative
>in the middle were some kobolds sitting around a campfire
>k then
>returned to report findings
>group comes back from cave
>new red robed chick
>bruh.jpeg
>turns out she's a sorcerer that was poisoning the river
>was trying to kill the town
>anger++
>army going to come through the town
>hide the children hide the wives
>town agrees to let army slide by
>fine whatever
>the posse heads over to dragon ruins
>kobolds still chilling
>negotiations commence
>turns out they're "disciples of Migale"
>🎶why you always lying🎶
>but they said there's stuff deeper inside the ruins so we helped out
>solved the puzzle of The Last Airbender
>next room had a long bridge with 2 creepy stone knights
>giant lizard ninjas roped down and ambushed us
>we killed 20 of them ez pz
>horn of we failed sounded
>they run away
>we walk up to the knights
>their helmets move
>eeeeeeuuuuuuuggggggghhhh
>I cast turn undead and they run away
>me and Polnareff chase them and wack their back
>others provide covering fire
>doing pretty good
>both of them stop being scared
>they turn around and smash me in the face
>I go down to 1 hp
>badfeels
>I back up
>Polnareff kills one, other falls to hail of arrows and blasts from Shevaun+Michael
>we find giant door at the end of the bridge
>2 skellys come out and engage in manly combat
>nobody can really damage them but me
>Polnareff somehow drops both his weapons...
>I eventually kill both of them after an eternity
>>
>>79569140
I kind of got the feeling Denny was selling drugs to Mark (in the same building.)

Considering Marks a fucking psycho, it would also explain what happened to Chris R. No police station would just be like "oh, yeah, sure this guy put a gun on your friend and is a drug dealer? ok, lock him up boys!"

Obviously he told Johnny to go on ahead, and he would take him to the police station, blew his brains out to prevent being incriminated in the inevitable weed empire scandal, hid the body, and then returned to comfort Lisa's mother.
>>
>>79569190
wat
>>
>>79569360
in the play they don't give any explanation for it either
>>
>>79569076
>PESOS? RMB? YEN?
>WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MONEY

What did she mean, not even meming?
>>
>>79569932
Sand Dollars

but if actually not memeing "approximately how much money." If b8, congratulations, you got me caught.
>>
>>79569993
My bad, I wasn't b8ing. I just don't get why she would say that. Why wouldn't she say it normally, like "HOW MUCH MONEY"? Was she reading off the script (written in broken english) or just flubbed her line?
>>
>>79570059
Its colloquial. "What kind of money?" means "Approximately how much money?" in certain contexts. Like, "millions, hundreds, thousands?"

No need to apologize senpai. But not being hostile on 4chan is weirding me out, so I'm gonna call you a fag.

Ok, you ready?

Fag.
>>
>>79570197
Oh it's cool nigger. I'm a leaf (Canadafag) so I'm not aware of all the American slang use.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.