[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE ANGELS LMAO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1485946959_oa.jpg (62KB, 801x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485946959_oa.jpg
62KB, 801x450px
DUDE ANGELS LMAO!
>>
>makes me hyped for a dumb dance done by a couple dumbfucks
Say anything you want but there were at least a couple things it did well.
>>
Hipsters: the show

Really threw me a curve ball with the casual nudity + sex scene in the first episode, I felt baited honestly.
>>
>>79566921

I felt/bated honestly.
>>
>>79566428

DUDE NOT UNDERSTANDING IT WAS ALL PTSD LMAO
>>
>>79566921

it was just one scene and it got me hard
>>
>>79566896

>hey guys, we written this dance into something but I dunno where to put it? what do we do?
>hmmm it must be something really dramatic
>like what?
>i dunno, something so they can use the dance
>oh I got it
>what?
>lets put this random guy and he shoots up the school
>ok...why?
>bcs its america
>ok...how do they react?
>they dance!
>perfect! fund it!
>>
>>79567290

That scene was so unrealistic, nobody was clapping.
>>
>>79566428
I wasn't triggered by the dancing, but the show wasn't that good. Most of the characters were extremely underdeveloped. You also have random happenings that are pointless - last episode "THERE WAS A NOTE I KNEW SHE WASNT KIDNAPPED" brought up randomly then that leads to nothing.
>>
>>79566921
It was completely pointless too. It didn't even act as a filter since the rest of the show isn't like that, barring one sex scene you can see coming. Why doesn't Netflix want kids to see this show?
>>
File: Brit Marling.jpg (72KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Brit Marling.jpg
72KB, 1080x1080px
my angel
>>
I unironically loved it

All the hidden shit through the series was nice too (all the braille messages, etc)

So many loose ends, they better not cancel this fucking thing
>>
>>79568667
It was already renewed
>>79567573
An ugly guy canonically got to be with her because she was blind. Do you think OA would be disgusted by him today? She'd be a unique case, it's not like blind people get their sight back, what would her standards of beauty be?
>>
>>79568757
>>79568757
Yuusssssssssssss

Based netflix
>>
>>79568757
>what would her standards of beauty be?

I think she would be more concerned with the beauty of his invisible self rather than his visible self.
>>
>>79567290
I literally lold at that scene. Like was it supposed to be dramatic and serious and not ridiculous and funny?
>>
>>79568994
She lets that Steve kid hang around and he's human trash. Now he just feels like he has a deep side but he's still violent white trash, even in what, the last episode? he still stabbed OA with a pencil. Kid should definitely be locked up.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.