[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's dual realities, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: mulholland-drive-1.jpg (433KB, 1063x1518px) Image search: [Google]
mulholland-drive-1.jpg
433KB, 1063x1518px
It's dual realities, right?
>>
Muh alley scene
>>
>>79564343
But then who are the old people?
>>
>>79564343

No, watch it again
>>
>>79564375
They are her parents or some shit, I dunno LYNCHED bravo.
>>
>>79564343
No, you dumbfuck
>>
>>79564343
i gave up on it. I am too pleb. And life is too short to car or pretend that I understand it.
>>
>>79564343
Its a dream.

A waitress who failed the Hollywood dream, has an actual dream that explains her failure as a conspiracy against her.

>>79564364
The hag is the personification of the realities of the cutthroat world of Hollywood.

>>79564375
Her past in her small town.

>>79564466
Watch Speed Racer instead, it is a better kino

>>79564444
checked
>>
I'm downloading inland empire right now, what am i in for lads
>>
>>79566645
A wild fucking ride.

Just try to experience it, don't manually overanalyze "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN" every single thing you see on screen
>>
I prefer the idea where it's sort of a möbius loop where she ends up becoming her lover.
>>
>>79566723
>>79566723
Sounds decent enough heh, i enjoyed lost highway too (as in it was so disturbing i almost couldn't sleep the first night after seeing it, not many movies manage to pull this on me) so this should be pretty kino

>>79566780
*moebius strip
>>
>>79565625
>the hag
No, the "hag" is just the nightmarish manifestation of a filthy hobo, and represents her insecurity and fear of failure and finding herself on the street. Since she's basically totally absorbed by the prospect of making it and becoming a star, the alternative is an impossibility for her.
>>
File: 1466927237567.png (1MB, 968x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466927237567.png
1MB, 968x600px
>>79564343
>dual realities

Keit-ai finds a way.
>>
Duel realities is an interesting theory, although most people agree it's a dream, with her waking up after club silenco
>>
>>79564343
tfw too stupid to understand the rambling film of a retarded artist
>>
>>79567906
It does seem like a compilation of a bunch of ideas thrown at the wall trying to see what sticks
>>
>>79564343
What a shit movie.
I recall almost leaving the theater when it came out, I went with a friend so I waited until the end.

>it was sooo good, you just don't get it ;) ;)
>>
Who was the dead person that they stumbled upon supposed to be?
>>
>>79566645
Mindfuck. It's my favorite Lynch movie but you're probably not going to know what the fuck is happening. There's a lot of interpretations that people have written about it. I don't know if any of them were intended by Lynch as at least at the beginning it started as "just film everything and make something out of it later" but some of them are interesting.
>>
>>79568037
America.
Jk it was an indication that they were in a dream and that Diane needed to come back to her sordid reality
>>
I wish Lynch would just go full third eye enlightenment and make a movie about conscious transcendence
>>
>>79567952
Some of that is down to the project being intended for tv series that was canned so he used what he had and started crafting it into a film, it's why it has so many characters that don't lead anywhere as they would of been developed in the series.

>>79567976
Even if you didn't personally like it i find the idea of anyone trying to claim it is simply "shit" to be moronic,false and revealing of the monumental levels of pleb radiating from every orifice, stick to transformers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.