[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /tv/ think about this series? also which season is best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

what does /tv/ think about this series?
also which season is best?
>>
DUDE
>>
somethin' smells fucky
>>
>>79563882
2 >= 3 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 6 = 7 >>>>>>>>>> 8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 = 10
>>
After hearing how much of a cunt Mike Smith is I can't stand the show anymore, especially since you can tell Mike forces his way into being the "main character" of the show
>>
>>79564191
I can't actually find a fault with this.
>>
>you got a big enough joint there, rick?
>>
>>79563882

Funny but becomes increasingly repetitive as you realize each finale is basically the same.

Best episode is when Lahey just loses it and goes berserk or when J-rcok is caught masturbating.
>>
>>79564333
This

Mike Smith's shitty fucking personality raped the corpse that Clattenburg left behind
>>
>>79563882
Season 5 is great
>>
>>79564333
True, in the first two seasons Bubbles is more of a minor character, but at the start of season 3 the first thing you see is a close up of him as he gets more and more focus later on in the show.
>>
Great up until season 7
white male here btw
>>
Season 1 is the best season, definitively. The acting felt very natural and realistic, the soon to be running jokes were fresh, the delivery never got better. The comedy seems to come from really ridiculous things being played like they're normal, so thats why I like season 1 so much. Season 2 onwards the show is pretty different but those few episodes of the first season are some of my favorite in /tv/. And bubbles is actually funny, like really fucking funny. Not something I would ever really say after s1.

Progressively the show sadly devolved into haha bad words are sooo funny and a lot of simply unfunny situations. It also never really felt like a documentary again. There's also a shitty camera buzzing noise which only adds to it for me.
>>
Pretty good, but they should have quit 10 years ago. They're way to old for this shit now.
>>
>>79564333
>how much of a cunt Mike Smith is
Explain
>>
Season 5 is my favorite, but honestly everything from 1-5 is pretty good. 6 was mediocre, but ended the show properly and should've been the end of the series. Everything after is just average until you hit season 10 where the show just loses what little sense of identity it had by bringing in the dumbest guest stars imaginable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.