[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What films profoundly changed the way you view life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: last_samurai_poster.jpg (65KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
last_samurai_poster.jpg
65KB, 500x659px
What films profoundly changed the way you view life?
>>
John Wick 2
>>
Spring Breakers
>>
The Act of Killing
True Legend
Waking Life
Mind Game
Kung Fu Panda

Just a few i could think of. All of them led to some very good insights on perception that have stuck with me
>>
You can't learn anything real about life from an unrealistic fictional depiction of it.
>>
>too many minds

really makes you think

oops fuck XD
>>
Only correct answer is Fight Club you plebs.
>>
>>79562215
So you only learn valuable life experiences from documentaries?
>>
>>79562372
You cannot learn valuable life experiences by watching a movie or TV show.
>>
Triumph of the Will
>>
Escape from L.A.
>>
Mongol

After seeing that flick had to go to mainland mongolia to experice the country side. Made me realize asai has its own niggers
>>
>>79562194
Seconding Kung Fu Panda. The two things I learned:

1) A better intuitive understanding of how confidence is a self-fulfilling prophecy

2) That Ian MacShane (the villain) is the best voice actor of all time
>>
Thriumph of the will
>>
>>79562826
>A better intuitive understanding of how confidence is a self-fulfilling prophecy
Well put. Also, utilizing imagination to find and form ones own motivation.
>>
Touching the Void
127 Hours

Gives some goddamn perspective on what it is to go through hardships
>>
>>79561923
Ass masters of Uranus.
>>
>>79561923
If you watch Roots backwards it has a happy ending.
>>
>>79562589
Just lurk a china thread on /pol/ if you want to see Asia in it's purest truest form.
>>
>>79562469
Yes you can
>>
>>79563289
Indeed.
>>
File: 1486305424941.gif (2MB, 300x160px) Image search: [Google]
1486305424941.gif
2MB, 300x160px
>>79561923

Post yfw you realized Tom Cruise MET the Last Samurai and that Tom Cruise was not himself the Last Samurai.
>>
>>79563333

Quads confirm.
>>
>>79563457
or that samurai is also plural.
>>
>>79561923
The Greasy Strangler
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.