[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen to you if you decided to wear the One Ring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Ringfrodo.jpg (34KB, 568x303px) Image search: [Google]
Ringfrodo.jpg
34KB, 568x303px
What would happen to you if you decided to wear the One Ring?
>>
You become exempt from taxes
>>
you would become indivisible
>>
>>79561471
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>79561471
UNLIMITED POWAAAAHHH
>>
It would be awesome becoming a wraith if you could keep your sanity.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>79561471
Why didn't Sauron just get a property insurance for the one ring?
>>
liquidate my assets and go on an The Hobbit™: An Unexpected Journey© (2012): Directors Extended Edition®
>>
You'd become a mindless extension of saurons will
>>
>>79561597

cash flow problems
>>
The Master Ring amplifies the desire lurking in your fëa (soul) so much that it overpowers you and reshapes your very person. These changes are grotesque as they reflect the imbalance of your core desires. So, if you are a /pol/tard, you would take on a ghostly pallor. Or if you are a manlet, you would turn invisible.
>>
>>79561521
you're a big guy
>>
Why did Sauron even create the ring to begin with?
>>
>>79561512
With Liberty and justice for all
>>
>>79561739
FOR YOU
>>
>>79561723
>you would take on a ghostly pallor
I would like to know more about this.
>>
>>79561471
What if the One Ring was actually a cock ring?
>>
Tax avoidance
>>
>>79562272
You wouldn't be able to wear it then
>>
>>79561471
your finger would turn green where the ring sat
>>
if you wear the ring as lip piercing do you become invisible or just your lip?
>>
>>79561471
Nothing probably. I have no goals or desires.
>>
I'd live deliciously
>>
>>79561750
to control the minds of the other ring wearers

it only worked on the humans. the dwarfs just became more greedy and fucked off to the mines, and the elves took the rings off

if he got the ring back it wouldn't really have any effect on middle earth, he already had an army so a ring isn't going to do jack shit to help him
>>
>>79563636
it expands/shrinks to fit the wearer
>>
>>79563781
>and the elves took the rings off
Except the elf bitch still wears it.
>>
File: whyevenlive.png (25KB, 91x153px) Image search: [Google]
whyevenlive.png
25KB, 91x153px
this >>79563751 desu
>>
File: 1486257652923.png (75KB, 851x871px) Image search: [Google]
1486257652923.png
75KB, 851x871px
One day Hollywood will try and remake these films
>>
>>79564027
Because Sauron died
>>
What would happen if an orc or uruk wore the one ring? Would they see it and be like oh shit that's what sauron looking for or would they take it back to Saruman (pre getting ganked) and would they gain a bonus for finding it and would that bonus be tax deductible
>>
>>79564224
The orc/uruk-hai would still be held accountable for the taxable income earned while retrieving and delivering the ring but he might be able to get any reward under $100,000 at a reduced tax rate.
>>
>>79564224
The orcs are probably scared shitless of the lord. They ain't touching that thing.
>>
>>79564063
"Hello, Tom Bombadil. How´s your wife"
>>
>>79565536
"Wife" you do know bombadil kidnapped her and raped her forcing her to be a sex slave right? You do know that right?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.