[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: doctor-strange-1.jpg (2MB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-strange-1.jpg
2MB, 1600x800px
this sucks
>>
>>79556982

It was a huge disappointment yes
>>
>>79556982
Thanks, rewrites.
>>
>>79556982
i like how you need to shed your ego in order to learn the arts and every single one of them, good or bad, are just huge selfish pricks.

and great job ancient one, both your number 2s turned against you.
>>
>>79558711

eastern philosophies blown the fuck out
>>
>>79556982
>expecting anything good from a capeshit movie
>>
File: 1478984318421.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1478984318421.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
I really don't understand why Mordo was so in denial about her source of immortality. He knows that she lived for a really long time but the movie doesn't present any other alternative of gaining immortality except taking energy from dark dimension. But he just doesn't care and yet when it's reveled that she's doing it he acts like she has been lying to him for years. When Strange has this conversation with him his answers and later actions are borderline asinine.

>How ancient is she?
>Oh I dunno, no one knows
>Why do you follow her if she doesn't tell you?
>I frankly don't care, she made me what I am, even though I clearly know about dark dimension channeling that Kaecilius wants to get.

40 minutes later

>YOU'RE TEARING ME APART THE ANCIENT ONE
> Everybody betrayed me! I'm fed up with this sorceress!

Mordos character is fucking retarded.
>>
>>79559132
its true.

all these people claim to be on a whole other level spiritually but mordo acts like a child in the end. and the ancient one kept it all a secret laying the ground for his rebellion. talking about trust in your pupils.

so all in all you dont have to be a spiritual person , you just need a photographic memory and you ll be a master in a couple of weeks.
>>
File: 1486071175538.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486071175538.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>79556982
Yes, and?
All films ever made suck donkey cock.
>>
>>79558727
Speaking of eastern philosophies, why were there no brown people?

I don't usually notice the race stuff in movies/TV desu, but this is the second ever time I did (after that episode of doctor who where they go to medieval england and it's like 50% black people). There's that whole chunk of the movie when they're in India learning Hindu-Buddhist fusion magic and everyone's white or black with a few chinks here and there. He even gets mugged in a back alley and the dude who does it just happens to be the one other white guy in the whole city? Why are there no pooinloos in the movie that's 100% about poo magic?
>>
>>79556982
it sure did, and your deep analysis of why really made me think.

I look forward to you reposting it tomorrow.
>>
File: tmp_11635-hqdefault333513873.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11635-hqdefault333513873.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>My opinion is interesting
Ha ha ha.
No
>>
>>79559760
tibet =/= poointheloos
>>
File: IMG_3486.gif (307KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3486.gif
307KB, 200x100px
>>79559662
Nice false flag, Marvel Drone.
Go back to playing with your actions figures, and playing dress up with your autistic wife.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.