[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the milkshake symbolize?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: blood.jpg (17KB, 562x269px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
17KB, 562x269px
What does the milkshake symbolize?
>>
>>79556011
Semen. He was gay and wanted to suck off the businessmen.
>>
>>79556011
It was metaphor.
He was trying to describe DRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNAAAGEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79556011
natural resources
>>
>>79556011
Him abandoning muh boi
>>
Oil
>>
>>79556011

It's a symbol for DRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNAAAAAAAGGEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79556011

blood. it's in the title.
>>
I don't think notgettingTWBBposting will take off man, you should stop forcing it
>>
>>79556011
If he could suck the lifeblood (oil) from Eli, a man of god, without him even knowing it, it proves that Eli is a fool and god has no power, and Daniel will not have to face his sins in the afterlife. Daniel kills him as a final act of destruction and proof of his unstoppable power.
>>
>>79556262
Thanks
>>
>>79556300
I mean it's art, so it's up to your own interpretation, but that's the message I got out of it. I see Daniels whole pursuit against Eli as a way for him to do battle with god. The money is just a measure of his success in this pursuit.
>>
JUST GIVE ME THE BLOOD ELI
>>
>>79556011

Eli is the audience. The milkshake symbolises the audiences patience for DDL's over the top oscar-bait performances.
>>
Anderson has stated that the famous line in the final scene, "I drink your milkshake!", was paraphrased from a quote by former Secretary of the Interior and U.S. Senator from New Mexico, Albert Fall, speaking before a Congressional investigation into the 1920s oil-related Teapot Dome scandal. Anderson said he was fascinated "to see that word [milkshake] among all this official testimony and terminology" to explain the complicated process of oil drainage. In 2013, an independent attempt to locate the statement in Fall's testimony proved unsuccessful—an article published in the Case Western Reserve Law Review suggested that the actual source of the paraphrased quote may instead have been remarks in 2003 by Sen. Pete Domenici of New Mexico during a debate over drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. In those remarks, Domenici stated:
The oil is underground, and it is going to be drilled and come up. Here is a giant reservoir underground. Just like a curved straw, you put it underground and maneuver it, and the 'milk shake' is way over there, and your little child wants the milk shake, and they sit over here in their bedroom where they are feeling ill, and they just gobble it up from way down in the kitchen, where you don't even have to move the Mix Master that made the ice cream for them. You don't have to take it up to the bedroom. This describes the actual drilling that is taking place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.