[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you respect him more for having Milo on his show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 434
Thread images: 52

File: 800px-BillMaherSept10.jpg (161KB, 800x1073px) Image search: [Google]
800px-BillMaherSept10.jpg
161KB, 800x1073px
do you respect him more for having Milo on his show?
>>
>>79552258
Out of everyone on he kept his head the coolest.
>>
>>79552258
desu, yeah
>>
I respect him exactly the same because conversation has always been a principle of his.
I respect the left far less for getting upset over it. The fact that it is a mainstream leftist opinion that someone should be deplatformed over some honestly incredibly mundane views is deeply concerning.
>>
>>79552258
not really.

I don't agree with most of his politics, and his muh dumb republicans shit, feels like we are back in the Bush era.

But I've always respected his stance on free speech since back in the day when proto-SJWs were freaking out over a Sarah Silverman joke.
>>
>>79552278
I was shocked he agreed with Milo on trannies.
>>
>>79552258
>a smug cunt allowed another smug cunt on his show
>it's somehow an act of courage
>>
>>79552278
probably wanted to let Milo get hoist with his own petard, but of course you got libtards crying cuz Maher didn't call him out on every point.
If you're a leftie then do you need to be spoonfed why you would disagree with Milo?
>>
>>79552258
>shitbag invites shitbag onto his show and softballs him

What's to respect again?
>>
>>79552290
>conversation has always been a principle of his
Literally every time he's confronted with something uncomfortable he says "yeah that's bullshit, let's move on".
>>
>>79552258
There was no serious debate, it was more like Bill saying
>you're Bruno, you're gay, HURR controversy DURR
And Milo
>it's a debate and idiots get agitated
AND THAT WAS IT!
>>
>BTFO by Rogan
>BTFO by Maher
Milo gets his shit pushed in every time he debates a non-retard. Imagine how badly Shapiro would fuck him up
>>
>>79552516
go to bed Ben
>>
>>79552290
The semi mainstreaming of "freeze peach" as a mocking insult for people who support free speech is a bit blood boiling. I'm starting to want to see the country split.
Neue Trumpenreich vs The Republic of Cuckistan
>>
>>79552258
It makes up for his post election tantrum.
>>
who else was on the show
>>
>>79552569
People mock idiots who whine about free speech because the overwhelming majority of them have no idea what free speech means

It doesn't mean they're entitled to a platform, a listening audience and freedom from consequences
>>
The sad thing about Milo is that for about 95% of the time he was babbling the other 5% of the time he made some excellent and what seemed to be well-thought out points.

Makes one wonder just what he could be if he wasn't so obsessed with pissing people off and pushing their buttons, probably a pretty respected commentator but no, he's just got to cause problems.

For all his professing that he cares so much about free speech he doesn't seem to grasp the simple concept that while free speech is actually very very important that doesn't mean it's perfectly fine to just say shit that causes others to freak the fuck out and lose any respect at the same time they were just developing it for him.

He's nothing but an antagonist more than anything else and sooner or later someone is going to end him because of the very reasons he's "popular" or at least what some consider to be newsworthy for being that antagonistic.

Fuck, I'm surprised Trump didn't hire him as Press Secretary, honestly.
>>
No. Milo doesn't even believe most of the shit he says, he's an opportunist and all he wants to do is "troll" people for attention. Talking to someone like that is pointless and giving them a platform isn't a responsible thing to do.
>>
wtf I ship Milo and Bill now
>>
>>79553898
>The sad thing about Milo is that for about 95% of the time he was babbling the other 5% of the time he made some excellent and what seemed to be well-thought out points.

he does that a lot. go watch his college talks. most of the time he's walking on stage saying random shit. then he stops for 3 minutes and goes on serious mode about a certain issue. I think he does it because he'd get the attention to get people to listen to what he says but after a certain point, yeah i'd wish he'd stick to the serious stuff.
>>
>>79552290
he only has conversations with people he agrees with....
>>
File: 1486396747626.jpg (136KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1486396747626.jpg
136KB, 960x944px
>he fell for the Milo meme
>>
>>79553958
They were basically flirting at one point.
>>
File: gfy.jpg (304KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gfy.jpg
304KB, 800x600px
>>79552258
go fuck yourself
>>
>>79553898
>while free speech is actually very very important that doesn't mean it's perfectly fine to just say shit that causes others to freak the fuck out
The speech police existed long before Milo came around.
>I'm surprised Trump didn't hire him as Press Secretary, honestly.
That would be fantastic. It still may happen in the next 8 years, who knows.
>>
>>79554350
>offending people is the same as trying to paint someone as a morally evil person
>>
>>79554453
They're just words. He should get over it
>>
>>79552258
Not as such. Personally I'm fucking sick of this preoccupation with British "commentators"; John Oliver's another one and that preening faggot Piers Morgan's the worst.
>>
>>79554453
So in other words... he was offended.
>>
>>79554350
>Milo's feelings were hurt
You're not too bright.
>>
>>79554441
>That would be fantastic. It still may happen in the next 8 years

At the rate he'll be getting through them it'd be wrong to write yourself off as a candidate, anon. If anything you'd make a *better* job of it.
>>
File: fuckingdick.jpg (10KB, 320x210px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdick.jpg
10KB, 320x210px
>>79554497
You're bullying me, Joe.
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>4 against one
>couldn't come up with any semblance of an argument against one person
>"no fuck you"
>"let me tell you about gay culture because I know a guy who shows up"

I didn't really know who milo was before the fuss yesterday on /tv/

what he did was great
>>
>>79554453
>S-S-Stop calling us racist, guys!
>>
>>79554544
Are you suddenly, out of nowhere late for your flight?
>>
File: 1479114252739.jpg (9KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
1479114252739.jpg
9KB, 545x365px
I thought Milo was jewish, wtf.
>>
>>79552258
I cant respect a man who trust the people who lied about WMD'd over the rightfully elected president
>>
>>79554584
Getting called a racist literally ruins your career, just look at Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>79554594

his mom is jewish, his dad is catholic I think
>>
>>79554552
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>79554627

I am?
>>
>>79554476
>>79554485
>>79554584
except its easy to write people off by character assasination. nobody fires people from their jobs because they were called idiots. people fire people from jobs if they hear from others that their employee is a white nationalist or whatever. it's not the same, retards.
>>
>>79554611
Nah, people are sick of that game. Only pathetic millennials are still worried about scolding people.
>>
File: conformist-quotes-8.jpg (41KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
conformist-quotes-8.jpg
41KB, 500x350px
>>79554598
if you're in this thread you've already formed a pretty realistic notion of what your respect's worth
>>
>>79552344
He doesn't, he's just edgy.
>>
>>79554656
Not true, people try to label everyone else who opposes them as racists, nazis, facists, SJW's, ...
All to try and shut them down and ruin their careers. Just look at the recent pewdiepie drama.
>>
>>79552258
Can someone just give me a quick rundown on what happened during the show? Was it a good debate or was there constant interruption and nothing really changed by the end?
>>
>>79554730
It was good until the stupid Nigger interrupted rudely
>>
>>79554669
but i like the rain, checkmate
>>
>>79554750
Was it larry willmore or another one? I had a feeling he would do something because he has nothing left and would he desperate for attention.
>>
>>79554729

pewdiepie was stupid

they tried pinning him as anti-smetic years ago and he gave them something

the stupid part is he knew they would latch onto anything he said
>>
>>79554729
They've gone so insane about it most people are sick of them. But I want to see Marxists hung in the town square so I'm a little biased, maybe.
>>
>>79554730
it was an intro to milo basically. but maher kept using jewish tricks during the 1 on 1 and when they got to the panel, the niggers went full jim jefferies and told milo to fuck off. the audience of course, loved that shit like the trained seals that they are, and milo didn't say anything after that. i'd say milo went too soft but i suppose he wanted to dispel the lies about him being nazi and all that. i bet a couple of people in the audience were redpilled, maybe not redpilled about milo but at least redpilled at they way the left behaves to dissent.
>>
File: fatality.gif (1014KB, 512x286px) Image search: [Google]
fatality.gif
1014KB, 512x286px
>>79554808
>I want to see Marxists hung in the town square

oh shit I sure wouldn't want to be a marxist right now
>>
The audience is incredibly fucking annoying.
>>
>>79554785
Yes, goy! You should never speak up in defense of yourself when labeled a racist! Good goyim keep their heads down and fall in line. XD
>>
>>79554782
The muppet voice guy who got fired from the Daily show. Then the other black spy man tried to convince everyone that wikileaks must be a Russian spy organization because searching email folders is difficult or something.
>>
>>79554785
Doesn't matter if pewdiepie knew. The point is the media took it out of context anyway and labeled him as a fascist.
>>
>>79553893
People intentionally conflate criticism that highlights hypocrisy and dishonesty directed at platforms ostensibly committed to free expression who silence certain speech with criticism that alleges that the platform's actions are illegal to make the former seem absurd. Keep that in mind.
>>
>>79552258
I expect Milo to be a recurring guest. Bill is clearly intrigued by him even though he thinks some his positions are retarded and even said he reminded him of a young gay Christopher Hitchens
>>
>>79554964
This.
>>
File: 1483994907092.png (417KB, 436x454px) Image search: [Google]
1483994907092.png
417KB, 436x454px
It's pretty fucking insane the Russians are the big bad once again but no one blinked an eye on the fact multiple high-ranked officials in Obama administration were moslems from CAIR and tied with Moslem Brotherhood who fucking OPENLY said on many occassions their wet dream is to have an islamic government in the White House one day, ruling the world. And suddenly it's perfectly fine to yell racial slurs at Russians.
>>
>>79554971
They had great chemistry.
>>
>>79554870

>>79554870

>>79554870
>>
>>79554350
based
>>
>>79554994
Ah yes, fortunately Trump got elected just in time before Obummer could install islamic communism.
>>
File: 1483171056846.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1483171056846.png
126KB, 402x398px
>no fuck you
>It don't be what you said, It be what I said do your homework
>go fuck your self
>are you amerucn, fuck off
>shut the fuck up
>>
>>79554476
One is espousing views that people find offensive, the other is outright lying about someone. You can be for one and not the other.
>>
>>79552258
Of course.
>>
>have conservative guest on
>surround him with 3 liberals all berating them

so brave
>>
>Trump is against free speech
>ends interview

smug fucker
>>
File: reasonable liberal man.jpg (33KB, 509x381px) Image search: [Google]
reasonable liberal man.jpg
33KB, 509x381px
>>79552258
>WELL MILO YOU SUPPORT TRUMP THEREFORE YOU CAN'T SUPPORT FREE SPEECH
>ALSO I'M CUTTING YOU OFF NOW BEFORE YOU CAN RESPOND, BECAUSE I CLEARLY CARE ABOUT FREE SPEECH
>>
>>79554611
I think they may have jumped the shark with Pewds, but if you're espousing exterminationist genocide then that might still have an impact. And I still don't know if you said that blacks have lower iq due to biological factors if you'd still have a job, although you might be able to say that you want a seperate Amerikaner free state for white people.
>>
>>79552258
I'd say I respect him less for having an obvious troll on his show, but I lost all respect for Maher a long time ago.
>>
File: 1487337213526.jpg (3MB, 2334x3500px) Image search: [Google]
1487337213526.jpg
3MB, 2334x3500px
>>79552516
>Milo gets his shit pushed in every time he debates a non-retard. Imagine how badly Shapiro would fuck him up
t. Lil Benji

Milo is just a edgelord though. The easiest way to counter him is to rationally adress his meme-arguments and not get butthurt.
>>
>>79554350
>being offended is the same thing as being slandered/libeled
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
>>
I respect him less for giving this attentionwhore the attention he craves. Maher might be serious or not, but Milo just wants exposure. "Winning" or "losing" an argument isn't his prime motivation.

Maher could have invited Jared Taylor instead.
>>
i hated Milo for being an attention seeking mong and i hated Maher for being a smug douchebag

my opinion hasnt changed much, other than the fact that i enjoyed watching Milo getting exposed as the pseud he is
>>
File: static starts playing.jpg (62KB, 372x457px) Image search: [Google]
static starts playing.jpg
62KB, 372x457px
shut up I am thinking
what statistic
heh
let me tell you about your own sexuality
go fuck your self

~Larry Wilmore
comedian/writer
>>
>>79555033
When you intentionally miss the point people are going to stop listening to you.
>>
>>79554994
>no one blinked an eye on the fact multiple high-ranked officials in Obama administration were moslems from CAIR and tied with Moslem Brotherhood who fucking OPENLY said on many occassions their wet dream is to have an islamic government in the White House one day, ruling the world. And suddenly it's perfectly fine to yell racial slurs at Russians.
>>
File: Smdh.jpg (59KB, 425x496px) Image search: [Google]
Smdh.jpg
59KB, 425x496px
>Lived long enough to see 4chinz turn on Milo

Wow, that's sad. I said one day would turn on Bill Burr and I got proven right.

Are you losers gonna do your usual shtick and go back to being left-leaning parasites now that it's in vogue to be a conservative / correct wing in terms of politics?

Gotta keep being edgy, amirite? Amirite, you dorks?
>>
>>79555146
I 100% agree. Milo is just playing a character to get more attention. In fact people disagreeing with him and proving him wrong, only galvanizes his base further (like Trump) because it lets them be "anti-establishment" and piss off the elites by agreeing with his ridiculous arguments (which he like doesn't even believe in). There is no rational thought left; everything is tribal.
>>
>haha how can I be alt-right if I'm a gay jew XD
This is such a hypocritical argument. He accuses the left of identity politics game, but then dons the identity when it's convenient
>>
File: 66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
66hkhoosossdccccccc.jpg
37KB, 512x512px
>>79555277
>not supporting obnoxious attention whore with terrible arguments means you're a leftist!!
>>
>>79555302

4 americans insult a british homosexual while he laughs at them
>>
>>79554584
I'm literally not offended at being called a racist. Just annoyed at the person for thinking that means something.
What does racist mean at this point? Prejudiced towards racial groups? Only if you're white? Milk drinking? Hating people on the basis of their skin colour? (No one does this.) There isn't even a clear definition.
There's nothing wrong with having antipathy towards groups of people and there's nothing wrong with seeing groups. What if those groups are hurting your group? What if they're unpleasant for you? What's wrong with prejudging people before you get to know them if it's a useful heuristic?
I get that hating an individual person "because they're a niiigger" is short sighted. But, who cares?
As to wanting to operate politically as a racial block, well, why not?
I could see that there ar arguments to be made against all these outlooks, stances and behaviours that are grouped under "racism", but it's never clear which are being referred to, and there's never an argument other than "these are dangerous ideas/lead to hitler". It's like talking with a puritan about things that might foster atheism or sin and thus lead to hell, except instead of "hell", it's "auschwitz". Highly religious view. As far as I'm concerned, "racist" really means "opposed to Jewish power, the Atlanticist postwar geopolitical trajectory, and also white" in even the tiniest ways.
>>
File: islamicgommunism.jpg (217KB, 600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
islamicgommunism.jpg
217KB, 600x2560px
>>79554994
>>79555033
>>79555247
You do know this comic is supposed to be ironic? As in, satirical? You're not supposed to take it seriously, because it's absurd
>>
>>79555277
you're not kidding
this place was INSANELY pro-Milo since the gamergate /v/ bullshit until recently
then the trolls popped out the woodwork (who never had any counter argument to offer either) and started calling him an "attention whore" and what have you and suddenly it became popular to hate him here
which coincides with the time the whole conservative thing started to gain traction
either we have some tumblr retards on the loose here or 4chan is gonna do what it always does and become the edgy counter-culture until that counter-culture becomes the norm
>>
M'volksgenossen
>>
>>79555277
I fully expect this place to turn into Tumblr 2.0 with 90 genders and Marxist bullshit in less than a year.

Not even kidding.
>>
File: dave rubin.jpg (42KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
dave rubin.jpg
42KB, 438x438px
>>79552258
Milo is on point with free speech arguments but not much else. It's time for Bill to bring in the superior anti-SJW faggot
>>
>>79552258
I love how he embarassed Milo on live tv, only alt-righters are claiming that Milo "won" that debate.
>>
>>79555277
Fuck you I only started learning Hebrew and reading into lurianic Kabbalah once I was sure drumpf won.
>>
>>79555389
Embarrassed? They were almost making out.
>>
File: Black science man.jpg (79KB, 1557x778px) Image search: [Google]
Black science man.jpg
79KB, 1557x778px
>>79555277
>Are you losers gonna do your usual shtick and go back to being left-leaning parasites
You fucking got it, babe.
>>
>>79552425
sure but only after allowing them to state their belief and engage in a few minutes of discussion over it. you've never watched it I guess
>>
>>79552290

nice you hold leftists to a standard that you don't right wingers.

the right wing avoid leftist media like the plague. the same can't be said for leftists.
>>
>>79555277
>tripfag
>generalising an entire website's view on someone from one thread
>>
>>79555389

ah yes

"are you american, go fuck your self"
"fuck off"
"shut the fuck up"

they really embarrassed milo with top tier arguments
>>
>>79553898
>Makes one wonder just what he could be if he wasn't so obsessed with pissing people off and pushing their buttons

exactly. here's the main problem with the alt-right. their so obsessed with being politically incorrect, they've lost the notion of civility in argumentation. any positive point that he could make would be made to deaf ears given he's likely saying inflammatory shit alongside it.
>>
>>79554884
he didn't defend it, just laid out what happened and why. calm down retard. also do your parents know about your obsession with jewish conspiracies?
>>
>maher comparing him to dead hitchens
kind of see it 2bh
>>
>>79554971
>Christopher Hitchens
That's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1463426629751.jpg (55KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
1463426629751.jpg
55KB, 416x416px
>>79554441
>8yrs

how optimistic.
>>
>>79554885
>everyone that wikileaks must be a Russian spy organization because searching email folders is difficult or somethin
you mean the email hacks russia committed against dnc and attempted against rnc that has been agreed upon by all of our intelligence agencies? why do people bother with strawmen and misrepresentation? it discredits your argument
>>
File: yDjBLys.jpg (137KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
yDjBLys.jpg
137KB, 1136x1136px
>>79555597
>>
>>79555576
Milo's not nearly as well-spoken or intelligent as Hitchens, but Bill Maher knew Hitchens personally so I don't think it's ridiculous if he sees similarities between them.
>>
>>79554994
when the hell has it not been okay to mock squat-people? lol goddamn you are some sick fucking puppies
>>
File: lead_960.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
>>79552258
Fuck no, that was the most weak toothless interview I've seen in a long time. Milo starts off by saying he refuses to hire gay people for some made up stereotypical reasons, and he just dances right past it. They never get into the real reason you'd want Milo on your show in the first place which is discussing the limits of free speech and online harassment- which is what he's mainly known for. It was essentially just seven minutes of
>Huh, we're not so different you and I
instead of actually discussing why people think he's controversial.

Bullshit waste of time.
>>
>>79555544
>being this new
I can tell you weren't here back in 2009-2010 when this entire website was left-wing and more toxic than Tumblr is today
>>
>>79555353
milo has always been called a faggot. he had a small fallowing of proto alt righters, but gamergate was never supported by a majority of /v/, it was labeled as cancer immediately. but it didn't matter, by that point the alt right was forming and coalescing it's conspiracies and rhetoric. and now they're an established subculture of virgins, weebs, neets, Brs and various other undesirables
>>
>>79554350

perfect example of hypocrisy. the people complaining about the kind of insults that are permissible in this politically incorrect era milo wishes to espouse have not argument here. they want both- to insult while not being insulted. fuck 'em.
>>
>>79552258
>he agreed with Milo's sane person points
>liberals shitting on him for not being on his case every time he spoke

America get your shit together
>>
>>79555690

I really hate board historian tactics

Its a fucking imageboard and was never one thing
>>
>>79555690
you're literally fucking lying with all your teeth
he had an overwhelming majority of supporters here and basically everywhere as he was one of the first "mainstream" figures to speak against feminism, something people who had been watching sargon of akkad and thunderfoot videos had wanted for a while
why the fuck are you trying to twist history around when the entire website banded together and came up with "vivian james"?
jesus christ you lying piece of shit
you fucking disgust me
>>
>>79555332
Dude you're on the home site of the alt right and you're claiming nobody hates people based on their color of their skin? On a board where half the posts feel the need to point out how all blacks are subhuman rape apes, middle easterners are all rapist terrorists, mexicans are all rapist cartel members etc. Its always funny that the most virulent, hateful racists are the first to claim racism doesn't exist. Lol
>>
>>79555598
Show me the evidence. Where's your evidence.
>>
>>79552516

Joe didn't even say much, he just let Milo speak and hang himself.

The sad thing is libtards are too fucking stupid to see that MIlo got BTFO and are more concerned he got a platform at all.
>>
>>79555690
No he wasn't? Everyone from /v/ to /pol/ were on his faggot dick from 2014 until around the time of the election last year.
It's just recently that people started calling him an attention whore and an obnoxious faggot and all the rest. The tripshit has a point about all of you being contrarian as fuck because as soon as people started liking him more openly you turned on him.
>>
>>79555790
Facts aren't racist, though. Unless reality offends you, then you need some growing up to do.
>>
>>79555790
No, that's not what I'm complaint about. I'm complaining about how poorly defined racism is for such a socially charged world, and that it's taboo, religious like quality cuts off avenues of discussion and thought that I'd rather not be closed off. What's your definition of racism?
>>
*word
*its
*my phoneposting
>>
>>79555332
>dude racism doesn't exist also da joos lmao
Damn dude for an inferior race those jews sure get a lot done! How's that PhD dissertation coming along? About as close to happening as finally getting a girlfriend I'll bet?
>inb4 goy posting
>>
>>79555826
Having negative prejudices towards a group based on ethnicity. Same as everyone else's definition
>>
>>79555690
>>79555790
>muh alt right
>>
>>79555845
>arguing with holes
>emotional bullshit, no arguments except feelings
Post your twat, hamplanet, I need to vomit the drinks from last night.
>>
>>79552569

Sorry, but Trump dosen't like free speech either.
>>
>>79555895
I heard he also raped 10 women
>>
>>79555677
>left

How? Can you give any reason or examples to think that?
>>
>>79555845
I didn't claim that racism doesn't exist, just that it seems to be a vague term that clusters a lot of things together but also limits them in a gerrymandered political way that seems to derive from a particular ethnic and geopolitical context (Jews as an influential minority in a multiracial/multicultural empire that is America and its influence overseas).
Also didn't claim Jews are inferior. First to admit their large IQs and that it may be primarily due to biological superiority in intelligence over white goyim.
Kind of perfectly demonstrated the point I was making by imputing those views to me just because I questioned the coherence and moral badness of "racism" as a concept.
>>
>>79554994
>multiple high-ranked officials in Obama administration were moslems from CAIR

Source?
>>
>>79555926
>further cementing you literally are a newfag
What's the point then? Or you forget the whole anarchist "L33T HAXOR ON ROIDS" thing that stood for "LE EPIC JUSTICE" bullshit? Of course you do, you were still working on your balls to drop back then.
>>
>>79555922

He tweeted that flag burners should go to jail and have their citizenship revoked.
>>
>Maher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INLpnWeDipc
>>
File: 20170218_061016.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_061016.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>79555881
It's just a label to identity the ethnic nationalists, racists, jewish conspiracy theorists that inhabit reddit and 4chan. Which label would you prefer? Red pillers?
>>79555888
I'm a handsome white guy laying in bed next to my sleeping girlfriend. I'm just not an angry neet who needs to grasp at Internet conspiracies to rationalize my failures and social isolation. There's no emotion about it, claiming racism is a nebulous term or that 2% of the population is secretly controlling our government is baseless frothing paranoia from tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs who would be laughed out of even conservative academic circles. Why can't you stop yourself from undulging in this shit? Your political ideology was born from fucking gamergate for christ's sake lol
>>
>>79555958
I'm not the person you have been arguing with, I'm genuinely curious of what makes you think 4chan has ever been left leaning.

I repeat, do you have examples or anything to back this up?

I've been here since 06 btw.
>>
>>79555987
Looks like a trap.
>>
>>79555864
If that's the case, I think every sane person is racist. Why would someone not have prejudices about ethnic groups if those groups are different from each other? (Although, interestingly, we've already entered contentious territory because now we're into ethnic rather than racial prejudice - race generally being a broader and more biological category). We've also already done a booboo by mainstream liberal arts standards in that we haven't said that only white people can be racist, whereas people of colour may be prejudiced, but it's not the same because they're not in a position of systemic power.
>>
>>79555987
>Being this desperate for attention
>Outing yourself as someone who hasn't reached his 20s yet
>Projecting deep seethed insecurities that are on full display by his request for approval from his "peers", the same "peers" he's trying to distance himself from by pretending he's not posting here at all
>Thinking conservative views were born from gamergate
Jesus, you are one sad individual, my man. I remember posting shit like you when I was still in my teens, pics with my ex and everything just to "stomp on these virgin neets". I cringe looking back and you probably will too, although you don't seem like the maturing type.
>>
>>79555895
Yeah, I'm not saying he does, however I can currently speak more freely among right wingers.
I can certainly see myself being seduced by right wing authoritarianism to shut out the vile shrieking of leftists who want to destroy civil society in the other direction.
>>
File: Gee.jpg (62KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gee.jpg
62KB, 750x600px
>>79556009
Gee I wonder why.
>>
File: downloadfile-20.jpg (66KB, 750x751px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-20.jpg
66KB, 750x751px
>>79555987
>I'm a handsome white guy laying in bed next to my sleeping girlfriend.
>>
>>79555987
b8
>>
>>79555895
cont
I guess if I have to choose between authoritarianism leading towards things I like (strength, white people etc) or totalitarianism leading to hatred for muh people, I'd rather the authoritarian. You right though that he doesn't love excessively sacreligious or misleading free speech.
>>
>>79556009
I too have been here since '06, and I don't remember this leftist era either.
4chan has always been edgy, anti-establishment types, no matter who represented the establishment. It has never for a single instant cut gays, blacks or women any slack, until very recently when it started dry humping gay coal burners like Milo.
>>
>>79556145
what's wrong with being gay?
>>
>>79556115
Everyone Bill dislikes is automatically a Lefty pinhead. Young people doubly so.
>>
>>79552516
hahaha i read this in shapiros voice
>>
the fuck was that appointment for? they didnt debate shit, they didnt discuss shit, they just "Agreed to disagree"

is this how that faggot operates?
>>
>>79556049
It's not a difficult concept anon. You're allowed to have racist thoughts, but it is shunned to act on those impulses through discrimination or disparaging remarks. The other races can't be racists shtick is stupid but I've literally never heard a person express this sentiment in real life and I went to college in California
>>
>>79556173
WOOOSH

That's the sound of the point going over your head, it was all over the news for like a week at the time, everyone was labelling us as left-wing losers

>>79556182
>is this how that faggot operates?
Yeah, that's pretty much Maher for you.
>>
>>79553893
>It doesn't mean they're entitled to a platform, a listening audience and freedom from consequences

thats exactly what i means, stupid cunt
>>
>>79556115
Because a show on Fox called 4chan left doesn't make it so.
Give me examples of 4chan culture back then and explain how they are left.

>>79556145
Yeah, I agree
I remember lots of "liberal" culture on 4chan like gay/traps and general anarchism, never seen anything resembling LEFTISM though.
>>
>>79556094
I'm 26, employed and have a degree from a good school. But you're telling me that as you reached your 20s you actually grew into ethnic nationalism and conspiracies about jews and interdimensional aliens? How did that happen?
>>
>>79555650
>Milo starts off by saying he refuses to hire gay people

wiat what
>>
>>79556202
"I swear I'm not an SJW guys, it's just that I've never heard anyone who wasn't white express a racist thought".

Someone pointed it out earlier, Tumblr really is leaking through.
>>
>>79556215
that segment didn't even buy this place 15 minutes of fame.
Bill gets more shrift from his annual Apocalyptic War on Christmastime segments.
>>
>>79556123
We've seen poltards in real life now we know they literally wear fedoras anon. This doesn't apply
>>
>>79552258
You've obviously never seen his show. He has on guests that are far more extreme than Milo all the time.
>>
>>79556145
There used to be a lot of gay threads on b and the possibility of an LGBT pol alliance was thrown around.
4chan called every person and group "fag"s, but this included "straightfags".
I don't think they're particularly hard on fags compared to Jews or niggers, although they also differentiate between "niggers" and "black people". The real hate is reserved for Jews.
I don't think I've seen a serious thread about gay overrepresentation in sex crimes/child abuse or how the gay liberation movement originally included a prominent pederast element that wanted no age of consent. Or high disease rates etc
They seem relatively ok with gays, except for the meme that mike pence wants to personally shock all of them to normality. I think that's mainly a meme though.
>>
>>79556220
See >>79556215

>>79556243
>That segment
I gave you an example from that segment, it's not all there was. It was a week of national paranoia over 4chan as a force of left wing hackers that will fuck your life up. Jesus Christ, the whole "I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 11 YEARS" thing doesn't stick when you don't even know the basics.
>>
>>79556238
I literally didn't say that you desperate mongoloid. I said I've never heard any person express the concept that minorities can't be racist. Jesus your rabid desire to validate your agenda is bizarre. You're not even having a conversation, just imagining some poltard fantasy of what a liberal is and then literally projecting your strawmen onto them. Seek help
>>
>>79556221
I'm 23, 6' 3", make six figures and have a ten inch cock.
>>
File: 2346346364.png (141KB, 284x283px) Image search: [Google]
2346346364.png
141KB, 284x283px
You can go fuck yourself alright?

*LOUD CHEERS*
>>
File: 1483992292892.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1483992292892.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>79556215
>everyone was calling 4chan a lefty website for like a week
>therefore 4chan was a lefty website

Flawless logic mate.
>>
>>79556221
>Literally lying and still begging for attention
>Literally strawmaning my political views
>Brainding "ethnic nationalism" as something negative
Top kek. You'll grow up one day, hopefully. Although you won't shake that beta off, this desperate need for approval and attention online, something you don't get IRL, will never disappear from you. I know your type, dealt with you snide weak shits before. You're sad, bro.
>>
>>79555765
There's been a massive influx of (and i hate using this term) sjw types recently this board is definitely one of the worse places this has happened. But you can usually tell whith something like gamergate because your average person is either like; oh i agree with gamergate," or " i dont agree/ think its kinds stupid but hey let them protest" , the sjw on the other hand is the only one who will come out in full opposition to it alot of the time whislt pretending to be normal people
>>
>>79556305
Having a job and a degree is only considered bragging on 4chan
>>
>>79556299
>MUH /pol/ BOOGEYMAN
Is that all you have to say? Fucking lmao what a pussy
>>
>>79556317
Not him but WOOOSH there it goes again.
He's saying that it's neither left nor right and it just depends on who is going on a witch hunt that week.
>>
>>79556323
Okay so you can't respond? Why did my post trigger you so much? I asked how you came to embrace /pol/ ideology as you came into your 20s? What happened? No functioning person espouses ethnic nationalism and jewish conspiracies. So what's your story?
>>
File: Mooninites.jpg (88KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
Mooninites.jpg
88KB, 380x285px
>>79556287
>It was a week of national paranoia over 4chan as a force of left wing hackers that will fuck your life up.
This place would have been shut down and packed away if that were even half true, and you know it. Fox viewers "get a bit hysterical" over the counter girl at Walgreens wishing them "Happy Holidays".
But their average viewer is 75 and forgets their outrage 10 minutes later.
>>
>>79555559
>exactly. here's the main problem with the alt-right. their so obsessed with being politically incorrect, they've lost the notion of civility in argumentation

Let's be fair here: I rarely see civility in argumentation from either side.
>>
>>79556287
You still haven't proved how 4chan has ever been lefty, outside of the opinion of some old cunts on TV saying so, is fucking ORelley voice to you the gospel of truth?

You need to give more than that to prove 4chan was left, do you have EXAMPLES of BOARD CULTURE that back your claims?
>>
>>79556332
You obviously hadn't discovered 4chan when gamergate was happening. Everybody on /v/, outside of the gamergate threads, were calling them autistic morons who were only serving to give sjws more attention. Cool revisionism tho
>>
>>79556367
You literally did misinterpret the statement and then applied a strawman to it. If not because you're defending an ideology, then why? Please just respond normally and not with obnoxious memeing
>>
>>79556317
Nice strawman and way to miss the point, dummy.

Post some more smug cats, I'm sure you'll appear more reasonable.

>>79556377
Yes, because worse places online weren't allowed to exist until recently, amirite? Of course it was blown out of proportion, that's what the media does, but it doesn't change the core issue that 4chan was a liberal nest of losers back then.

>>79556389
Read above. Go through the archives, see screencaps from back then, how EVERYONE was on Carlin's dick for the longest time. Like legit what the fuck are you even pretending? That 4chan was always right-wing? Do you have any examples of board culture being right wing aside the (then ironic) spamming of the word "NIGGER"?
>>
>that sexual tension

Milo was turning Bill.
>>
>>79556382
>Let's be fair here: I rarely see civility in argumentation from either side.

Civility died when it was shown to be bad for ratings in the 24 hour news cycle.
>>
>>79556333
I'm pointing out that you came to the wrong place looking for group approval. Nobody cares about your bullshit life. Go back to facebook or wherever you normie weaklings stroke each other.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-18-08-33-18.png (83KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-18-08-33-18.png
83KB, 480x854px
>>79556368
Follow the convo, if you want an opinion, he clearly stated that 4chan was left.

Idiot.
>>
>>79556202
I went to an uber liberal Australia uni and it was here. I don't think that it is as simple as you're making out. I think I'd get crucified in most contexts if I brought up the possibility that adapting to harsh winters may have made some people develop light skin and increased analytical abilities and that much social disparity could be explained at root by this. There are a whole host of things you can't bring up without risking legal persecution in certain countries, physical violence from left wingers, expulsion from higher education etc that are not direct insults against races or ethnic groups. And what if the disparaging things are true? I'd actually rather they be out in the open, just like white peoples history is.
You also have to think about how "discrimination" is defined. Want to not live around people of certain groups? The state will intervene.
>>
It's not as simple as you're making out, and we can only really have conversations like this with very trusted friends or online.
>>
File: INTELLIGENT ANTISEMITISM.jpg (1MB, 1471x4282px) Image search: [Google]
INTELLIGENT ANTISEMITISM.jpg
1MB, 1471x4282px
>>79556373
>No functioning person espouses ethnic nationalism and jewish conspiracies
>Still literally lying
>"UR TRIGGERED", coming from a guy lying online to get approval and desperately trying to prove he's against the people he's debating
Legit had me laughing, what a sad fuck you are man. Jesus Christ, grow up, it's ok to behave like you are if you're 17 and under.
>>
>>79556434
I have never pretend anything, I'm just asking you to prove your claims of why you say 4chan was left leaning.

And the only thing you have pointed out is that fucking Fox news and others called 4chan left, you are literally using the opinions of outsiders to define 4chan.

Also people who liking Carlin makes them left? Carlin was left? The whole 4chan liked Carlin and that made 4chan left?

You are making the stupid claims, I'm just asking you to prove them, stop deflecting.
>>
File: 1455816534463.jpg (47KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1455816534463.jpg
47KB, 400x323px
>>79556434
Strawman?

Calling out your bs isn't strawman, idiot lmao.
>>
>>79556487
Based Ford
>>
>>79556446
Yeah that's a blatant lie. There was always at least a sect of stromfronters on 4chan, hell YTMND had them too to the point they had to be purged when Max wanted to make the site marketable.
>>
>>79555677
what does that have to do with anything i said?
>>
>>79556526
4chan was certainly critical of corporate culture, but their zeitgeist can still best be summed up by Fight Club. That combination of restlessness, aggression, lack of a space to be men, lack of an idea about what being a man is, pranking, primitivism (see praise for Ted K here), revelling in being an organised movement to tear down lies using chaos, lack of reverence for the past.
It's a freewheeling fascism. Fascism with libertarian characteristics.
>>
>>79556382

you're joking right? for the most part, leftists are bitched at for calling people racists. the alt-right goes out of their way to offend anyone that's not aryan or cisgender white and male.

there's no equivocating these two.
>>
>>79556526
I already provided enough evidence. Carlin WAS left, he WAS anti-establishment in a very left leaning way, 4chan was posting images with his quotes non-stop back, everyone agreed he was an idol. Getting called "left-wing" by outsiders is more than enough proof that you're not right-wing.
Like what are you even trying to prove at this point? That 4chan was right-wing? You're the one deflecting, I get that you're a newfag but you have the wonderful option to go through the archives, go to google and search some of the shit I'm telling you about instead of smugly sitting down and patting yourself on the back because you think the idea that 4chan was always right-wing is correct without ANY evidence to support that other than the (very ironic, again) use of the word "nigger".
Get a grip son.
>>79556560
>Doesn't know what a strawman is, that's why it's acceptable for him to practice it!
You're an idiot indeed.
>>
>>79552258
why would I respect him for giving a platform to a racist, misogynist, homophobic bigot?

>inb4 he's gay and has a black boyfriend so can't be a racist/homophobe xD
>>
I laughed at the Port Said/Napels joke even though it seemed to fly over everyone else's head.
>>
>>79556630

Im a brainlet

please explain
>>
>>79552258
This show is such a waste of time and resources. Each guest has literally 20 seconds to try to elaborate on their point before they are cut off. Nothing of importance ever gets said because people are either just quipping snippets of dialogue over one another or shouting insults.

Awful, awful show. This template isn't conducive to any sort of meaningful discussion whatsoever. It's actually really frustrating to watch cause as soon as a guest comes on the verge of articulating themselves he's cut off.
>>
>>79556612
nice b8 but you gotta space it more
make it bigger and make it seem like you're legitimately arguing instead of just spouting buzzowrds, that will give you some guaranteed responses
>>
>>79556600
>level a nebulously defined charge of career ending wrongspeak at someone that greelights them for physical violence
Vs
>offend people, in a direction that leads toward normalising white supremacy and genocide
Hm
>>
>>79556592
That's the thing, trying to define early 4chan which basically was /b/ is a death giveaway that someone is cancer, 4chan back then was pure culture mesh, degeneracy and counter culture, it was pure chaos.

Nor, left, right or whatever, just LULZ.

Faggots I'm out.
>>
>>79556642

Both places are pretty well known for underage male hookers.
>>
>This entire "4chan was left/right ages ago" bullshit can be traced back to >>79555277
>This entire bullshit that derailed the thread started there
I really fucking hate tripfags. I really, really fucking hate them.
>>
>>79556660

well they proved milo correct then
>>
>>79556609
4chan is anti corporate, not left wing
They liked Carlin because he pointed out corporate and state bullshit, but that doesn't mean they like the idea of socialism or the cultural baggage that comes with it
People critiquing the same thing does not mean that their way out of it is the same
>>
>>79556600
Please, please tell me you're unironically using the term "cisgendered".
>>
>>79556697

How?
>>
>>79556707
>but that doesn't mean they like the idea of socialism or the cultural baggage that comes with it
Yeah it's not like those ideas were purged when /news/ somehow became proto-/pol/ right? Jesus Christ, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>79556600
>cisgender
Wanna know how I know you're not a reasonable fence sitter but an SJW in disguise? You people are so transparent lmao
>>
>>79556657
M90 I'm not trying to define it that far back, cucboi
Just picking up its first political inclings. You may have a point in that they were willing to take down Hal Turner and were largely apolitical.
>>
>>79556609
If you read my posts you can see that I'm only asking you to back your claims, I have not made a statement about 4chan, so don't say I'm trying to prove 4chan was right leaning (it wasn't) back then.

Saying that because Fox called 4chan left the site is left is letting an outsider let you define the site, letting Fox define 4chan goes literally against everything This sites stands for.

Also Carlin wasn't left, you shouldn't talk about things you don't know.

So do you have facts to support your bs, because sofar nothing you said is making sense.
>>
>>79556755
Explain it to me
>>
>>79556652
I legitimately believe everything I wrote there. I oppose bigotry in all its forms, which Milo exemplifies.
It is bait in the sense that I know what I believe goes against the consensus on 4chan, but it isn't bait in the sense that I posted it for any other motivation than replying to the OP with an honest response.
>>
>>79553893
you're confusing free speech with the 1st amendment
>>
>>79556796
The special was on Fox, but Fox wasn't the only thing with 4chan on its front cover.
>Carlin wasn't left
He's the posterboy for anti-establishment lefties who haven't gone far enough the rabithole of retardedness and embraced Marxism yet.

I already provided you with enough facts, proof and a search engine to further your investigation, what you do with your limited mind power now is up to you.
>>79556801
>He's not familiar with /news/
Jesus Christ the newfags here.
>>
>>79556813
Oh, well then you're a sad excuse of a human being. Sad!
>>
>>79556813
>I oppose bigotry in all its forms, which Milo exemplifies
That's much, MUCH better. If you had posted that from the start you would've gotten a lot more responses. Accompanied with a smug pic of an animal, your b8 would've been supreme.
>>
>>79556735
>>79556771

i chose to use the term "cisgender" because it's a basic, simple, easily understandable yet somewhat ironic way of representing the various complaints that righties have with transgender people.
>>
How do you define racist and how is he racist? How is he homophobic?
How do you define sexist and what's morally wrong with it?
And what do you mean by bigot? Bigot is intolerant. Who is he particularly intolerant of?
>>
>>79552258
No but it was not as much of a shit show as I expected
>>
>>79556898
>OH N-NO, I'VE BEEN F-FOUND OUT, QUICK, DAMAGE C-CONTROL
My fucking sides, it's like a black person at a klan rally accidentally saying "MY NIGGA" and realizing he fucked up, this is hilarious
>>
>>79556872
Sense you don't seem to be able to tackle various topics at once let's do this, discuss point by point.
First the Fox calling 4chan left.

Can you anon, explain to me why the label that Fox (an outsider) gave 4chan bears any weight on what 4chan was?
>>
>>79556872
"You're ignorant"
Ok, inform me
"Newfag"
Been here since 2007, only went on news a couple of times.

If you complain about someone being ignorant and their response is to acknowledge it and ask to be informed, insulting them is self defeating.
>>
>>79556911
meant for
>>79556813
>>
>>79556947
Read:
>Fox wasn't the only thing with 4chan on its front cover.
You can literally search this on google, the articles from back then don't disappear with the passing of time. Fox was an example. What the fuck is escaping your limited comprehension?
>>79556957
>Has to strawman his way out of this
I can do that too.

>4chan is contrarian as fuck and it was left-wing when there was a right-wing government in charge
THAT'S COMPLETELY STUPID AND LIES
>Ok, here's proof and ways to find proof for yourself, is that ok with you?
FUCKING NO REEEEEEEEEEEE

See how retarded that is? Try again.
>>
>>79556938

calm the fuck down, you retard. "omg, he used a word so he's EXPOSED"

i didn't want to go into a long explanation the ultimately defines cisgendered. you knew exactly what i meant after reading it. your view in it's prevalent use among SJW's is irrelevant.
>>
>>79556898
Just stop and get out, already.
>>
File: 1487407164886.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1487407164886.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>79552258
/tv/ has Bill on their list of people to irrationally hate and once these autists are set in their ways, the meme never dies. So I highly doubt this episode changed anyone's opinion, especially given the ten + threads calling Bill a BTFO cuck. Honestly these threads should be moved.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>79557004
>fidgeting and shuffling around desperately to do damage control
You're killing me tonight anon, I haven't laughed this hard since I saw those re-runs from Dave Chappelle's show. Good shit man
>>
>>79557002
You're replying to me thinking I'm the 4chan was left wing poster. I'm not. I'm the "4chan's earliest political affiliation was fight club style proto-fascism" poster.
>>
File: Effect_20170108_214916.jpg (10KB, 280x264px) Image search: [Google]
Effect_20170108_214916.jpg
10KB, 280x264px
>>79557020
>implying the list is arbitrary
>>
>>79552258
I never respected him to begin with
>>
>>79557043

i'm a liberal, faggot. OMG EXPOSED!
>>
File: 1487381377589.jpg (58KB, 259x220px) Image search: [Google]
1487381377589.jpg
58KB, 259x220px
>>79552569
>conservatives love free speech
KEK
>>
>tells a panel of black people that they have a low IQ
>calls trannies criminals without doing a good job of explaining his sources
>buckles once he loses the audience
Milo's career is on life support
>>
>>79557068
Who is doing the rioting over mean words?
>>
>>79557002
Ok, let me make it even more simple.

Why would any news source opinion on 4chan's board culture would matter? Because your point seems to be "this news called 4chan left, so 4chan is left"

The burden of proof is on you mate, you are making the claims, I'm just asking questions.
>>
>>79557067
>Got him to admit he's an SJW faggot
That's all I wanted friendo. Keep posting, I'm not gonna tell you to get out because your silly bunch is always funny.
>>
File: 1487378571495.jpg (7KB, 215x268px) Image search: [Google]
1487378571495.jpg
7KB, 215x268px
>>79554441
>8 years
You mean (maybe)4? I have never seen an administration crash so early and so fucking hard.
>>
>>79557075
>tripshit is a libtard moron
COLOR ME SURPISED
there's not a single one of you that isn't a pants on retarded attention whore leftist
>>
>>79552258
>muh russian hackers
spends lots of time talking about how republicans started shit in other countries and how we should put our faith n FBI, the same FBI that has often lied and started shit but he overlooks that.
>military
republicans at least pay lip service to the military. they get patriotic immunity because democrats don't even try and majority of dem supporters hate military, constantly calling them killers undermining their hardship by mocking pictures of them returning home with lines like "I just got done killing kids your age back in Afghanistan"
>>
>>79557161
I'm a conservative you fucking retard. Doesn't change the fact that Milo fucked up big time
>>
File: 1462999512347.jpg (15KB, 392x412px) Image search: [Google]
1462999512347.jpg
15KB, 392x412px
>>79557136

congrats. your superior intellect is awe-inspiring.
>>
>>79557133
Already given you enough proof and enough ways to get more on your own.

If the news says we're "left", chances are pretty fucking big that we aren't right. It matters, obviously, because if we were right they wouldn't bother with mentioning it as such a poignant thing about our characterization. How are you this stupid and lack this much cognitive processing abilities?
>>
>>79557144
The fact you think it's crashing makes it even more enjoyable.
>>
>>79557161
You have a prime example of a tripshit who isn't a liberal in this thread. Stop generalizing. Tripfag comes in all shapes and forms, the only common factor is that they're attention whores.
>>
>>79557181
You spelled cuckservative wrong.
>>
File: 1485939730475.png (406KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1485939730475.png
406KB, 500x434px
>>79554646
>TEEHEEE LIBERALS ARE CRYBABIES LOOK AT ALL THE SALT BTFO, FUCKING NIGGETS AND MUDSLIMES AND RAPEFUGEES
>FREE SPEECH LIBSHITS
>w-wait, it isn't the same, you are being hurtful calling me a white nationalist anon. Come on now. Grow up.
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>79557181
you lying to me or to yourself? we have access to the archives, you're a leftist faggot
>>79557218
oh fuck off
>>
He's had Ann Coulter on his show as far back as when he was on abc
>>
is milo always desperate for attention and incapable of listening? typical of gays i guess, but not very fun to watch on maher. i assume it works better in debates where the other side is retarded.

also, maher said he had long years ahead of him to piss people off but missed a golden aids joke opportunity, sad.
>>
>>79557227
Why is it that SJW cucks can only speak in Strawman? It's like their entire political ideology could be summarized in those awful political cartoons.
>>
>>79556771
>reasonable fence sitter

we call them uninformed, "any way the wind blows" bandwagoners where i come from.
>>
>>79557190
You haven't give anything of the type, you just posted an image macro of ORelley calling 4chan left. And repeating that because of him and others 4chan was left.

Which is not true, and honestly a very stupid "Argument"
>>
File: 1487017931181.png (375KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487017931181.png
375KB, 500x500px
>>79557191
Well it is, when you are actually informed about government and not some brainlet who may seriously consider 4chan credible "news". I literally have family who are part of the hill's journalist circuit. I would think I at least have a passing understanding..

That and I'm not a delusional autist.
>>
>>79557247
Okay. Go to the archive and read the political thread I participated in yesterday. Watch me debate commies and abortion advocates
>>
>Larry Wilmoe compares gays to blacks even though Milo was talking about trannies
>Wilmore telling Milo what homos are like

ELL EMM AYY OH
>>
>>79557083
Currently? Today? Extreme liberals and ANTFA. Nice strawman though, it is a statistically small number of people.
>>
>>79557056
Yes.
>>
>Larry Wilmore versus Milo Fagalopolis

It's like watching two downies fight
>>
>>79557307
wilmore is an idiot, but he compared blacks and gays when talking about how different groups can experience similar forms of marginalization.

he was also talking about what gay struggle was like when milo was an infant or child, not what gays are like. it was a case of him sharing his first person experience on something milo could've only read about.
>>
>>79557314
Yes today. Why would I be concerned with yesterday? There were many more book burning nazis than there are antifa today, but nazis aren't currently dragging people out of cars.
>>
File: 1487185647153.png (242KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
1487185647153.png
242KB, 484x605px
>>79557265
So let me get this straight, when you complain about your fee fees, it's a character assassination. When a "libruh" does it, it's being an SJW cuck? Gee, really makes my neurons fire. Of course I expect this double standard because you faggots honeztly believe your attitudes are different from extreme liberals.
>wahhhh don't callcme racist, I just hate all subhuman niggers
Every. Time.
>>
>>79557297
>i'm t-totally a conservative n-now that it's c-cool to be one guise!!!
>let's ignore the 6 plus years of me being a liberal retard full on display
why are tripfags such spineless faggots?
>>
>>79557399
milo's said he's faced no "persecution" though and he says it's overblown

Are you trying to deny Milo's lived experience? Racist and sexist much?
>>
>>79557270
It's perfectly apt. Fairweather bitches works too.
>>
No, I still think he's an obnoxious cunt.
Milo's cool though, even though he's a pandering kike who belongs on the gay version of Blacked.com
>>
>>79557425
i didn't refer to what milo's experience may or may not have been, i explained what wilmore was saying. maybe learn to read?
>>
>>79557314
And how many more liberals support them? And how many more liberals support punching people like Spencer in the face while claiming he's a nazi and that it's fine to lunch nazis and then also that trump is a fascist? How far from there to "and so are his supporters"?
>>
>>79555559
Why are liberals allowed to demand civility from conservatives while being, insulting and condescending?
>>
The audience is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>79557445
You need to check your heterosexual privilege to be honest senpai, the idea that breeder scum can talk down to a homo reeks of toxic masculinity.
>>
>>79557402
>but nazis aren't currently dragging people out of cars.
I have no clue what you are referencing but I'm not playing "babies first strawman" with you, obviously a statistical minority boogeyman doesn't represent all peaceful protestors but it seems like it needs to be fucking addressed every time just to avoid a double standard where you will inevitably complain, "not all conservatives".
>>
>>79556487
The Washington quote is bullshit
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/washington/enemies.asp
The Franklin one is bullshit too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
>>
>>79557457
Because liberals are the good guys and can do no wrong, you bigot.
>>
>>79557472
why would you assume i'm cis or heterosexual?
>>
Why does Milo make normies so pissed?
>>
>you'll take Russian spies over Saudis? hahahahaha

>US Naval intelligence officer

wew
>>
>>79557449
I don't know, I didn't go out and fucking round up every liberal I knew to ask, probably because I'm not an unhinged sperg? What a ridiculous argument. Btw, Spencer himself has done the heil five and refuses to condemn Hitler...

Somehow I crossed over into bizzaro world where people like him are defended and you seem confused why he'd get decked in the face.
>>
>>79557496
normies aren't desensitized to trolling, online or real life.
>>
>>79557412
Except it's not about feelings, it's about facts. Milo isn't a racist. He fucks black men on the regular proudly. A racist, by definition, would not even befriend a nigger. If he says something along the lines of "their IQ is inferior", he has some truth behind it. There are numerous studies proving that, just go to /pol/ and ask for them (obviously weed out the cancerous shit, if you can read you have the basics required to do so).

He doesn't get offended. If you call someone a racist, it's an attempt at character assassination as much as you would if you called him a Nazi.

I've no problem with people calling me a racist personally because I'm self-employed, I will never get fired, I will always have a source of steady income. But when you're a public figure, this whole "HE'S A WHITE SUPREMACIST" bullshit will fuck your career up.

We do have different attitudes, we don't prioritize feelings over reason no matter how much you try to spin this around with retarded religious republicans.

Keep posting smug pics though, I'm sure you'll convince yourself you have a point that the right and the left, the most polar opposite way of doing politics today, are in fact the same because you read about the horseshoe theory in your 12th grade philosophy handbook.
>>
>>79557492
Well if it walks like breeder scum, it talks like breeder scum, and it acts like breeder scum, it's probably breeder scum.
>>
>>79557515
pretty normal for a US officer to say as saudis are allies and american surrogates, while russia has been an opposing force.
>>
>>79557515
>Putin won't let you hold hands in public
>Saudis will throw you off a building

hmmmm, which one would milo prefer

Who the fuck is that guy? Please don't tell me he was an intelligence officer
>>
>>79557283
I gave you the tools to search for aswell. Plus the news thing. Plus the Carlin thing.

You keep ignoring everything because you have a hard time admitting that 4chan wasn't always right wing and you're crying about it for some reason. Why do you want it to be right wing since its inception so bad? You want the current state of affairs to be legitimized or something like that? Because if that's the case I can outright tell you it doesn't need legitimization, it is what it is right now because that's the will of the people posting here. Accept that and move on.
>>
>>79557545
are you saying as a lesbian woman i can't talk the way i want to? i thought milo supporters were for free speech.
>>
File: 1486396906513.jpg (54KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1486396906513.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>79557457
>DINDU NUFFIN GUYS WAAHHHH
>THEY CALLING ME RACISTS WTF, SAVE ME MAGA! SAVE ME BANNON!
>LIBRUHS SO VIOLENT BOOHOO
you faggots have been yelling and radicializing your opponents for decades. Why you are surprised that people punch you now is a new level of autism. Why you are surprised it creates an extreme opposition is beyond me.
>>
>>79557473
I was talking about the Berkeley riots. I never claimed one side is responsible for the actions of a few. I just asked who is doing the damage now? Saying conservatives in the past were worse may very well be true, but if it's wrong for them to do it then, then it is wrong for the other side to do it now. There is currently one group that is a bigger problem than the other when it comes to free speech , that is the matter at hand.
>>
Milo looked like a bratty kid sitting at the adult's table
>>
>>79557560
Well if the question is which system you'd rather be under and it's a binary choice I'd pick Russia every time

Burgers think it's literally north korea or some shit
>>
>>79557538
Not really.
You can be racist and have black friends.
>>
>All these /pol/cucks on damage control

WEW
>>
>>79557584
>look guys im a gurrrrrrrrrrl

Lesbians don't exist anyway, get off tumblr roastie
>>
>>79557599
if that's how we interpret the question, sure i'd take russia too. hopefully one of less aids and krokodil infected parts though.
>>
>>79552290
>I respect him exactly the same because conversation has always been a principle of his.

This. He always invites people of all political stripes on his show.
>>
>>79557538
But the fact is that he is really a white supremacist
>>
>>79557538
>surfs this site
>has never seen a racist have gay sex with the race they claim to hate
LURK MOAR
>>
>>79557634
>insecure male can't produce arguments
typical tbqhfamalam
>>
>>79557665
>insecure roastie pretends to be a dyke man-hater because no men want to fuck her
>>
>>79557610
Except you can. A racist would never befriend a nigger. I don't know how that "I'M NOT RACIST BECAUSE I GOT A BLACK FRIEND DOESN'T WORK" meme got popular but if you have a black friend, chances are you are not a racist. What the fuck do you think a racist is?

>>79557643
Wanting Europe for Europeans doesn't make you a white supremacist. Wanting the US, that started as a majority European colony to remain that way doesn't make you a white supremacist.
Grow up.
>>
>>79557020
>STOP CITICIZING MUH BILL REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79554425
>that white head of hair
Holy shit! No wonder he shaves his head.
>>
File: 1487092975679.jpg (21KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487092975679.jpg
21KB, 210x240px
>>79557538
>Except it's not about feelings, it's about facts.
>just go to /pol/
>horseshoe theory is dum dum
Holy fuck, all this crying in one post, all these gymnastics.
>>
>>79552258
I never respected him ever.
>DUDE RELIGION SUCKS LMAO
>DUDE SUPPORT ISRAEL LMAO
>DUDE YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DON't BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING
>DUDE VACCINES ARE BAD
>DUDE GMOS ARE BAD
Fuck this idiot
Why do people treat comedians as intellectuals?
>>
>All these libtard cucks on damage control

WEW
E
W
>>
>>79555559
>their so obsessed with being politically incorrect, they've lost the notion of civility in argumentation.

Hilarious considering two guys from the panel just exploded with fuck yous instead of countering Milos arguments.
>>
>>79557679
i never claimed to hate men, i just don't find them attractive. sad!
>>
>>79557698
>No arguments
>More smug reddit cartoon images
>Nothing of value said
Thought so. You'll get far in life that way, I'm sure. The second you're confronted about your bullshit you retreat into greentext and memeposing, fucking hilarious.
>>
>>79555975
I'm not American but I see nothing wrong with that. There's a great difference between criticizing a country or its government, pointing out things wrong with it and so on, and publicly burning the fucking flag.
>>
>>79557417
Stop being retarded. Unless you've read every one of his posts, you're just spouting shit. Post an example or fuck off.
>>
>>79557735
not him, but do you think anything that's ever said on this website, especially in a political thread, is of any value?
>>
>>79557594
>but if it's wrong for them to do it then, then it is wrong for the other side to do it now.
No shit. The problem is blaming an entire demographic for a fringe. If I can't do that to conservatives, you can't do it for liberals.
>There is currently one group that is a bigger problem
I overall find this statement a crock of shit, given voting records of the two parties...

But I would say you are trying to make a complex situation dumbed down for convenience to build up a boogeyman you agree with. Where were you 8 years ago? Were you saying the same thing about regressive conservatives? I bet you weren't.
>>
>>79557683
>Wanting Europe for Europeans doesn't make you a white supremacist. Wanting the US, that started as a majority European colony to remain that way doesn't make you a white supremacist.
Humm...Actually yes it does. Also define "european"
>>
File: ClGnGd2WAAAJFsF.jpg (301KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
ClGnGd2WAAAJFsF.jpg
301KB, 2048x1365px
>>79557593
>yelling and radicializing your opponents for decades
what
> Why you are surprised that people punch you now is a new level of autism
You people are fucking bizarre.
>>
>>79557761
archive is there for easy access
>>
>>79557763
>Were you saying the same thing about regressive conservatives?

Show me one tea party protest that was violent
>>
>>79557572
Again I've never made a claim of 4chan's political leanings, you did.
You are shifting the burden of proof on me AND asking me to prove a negative (LEFTISM non existence on old Chan)
You are claiming LEFTISM was part of the board culture because outsider like the news called so, and because some people liked Carlin a LIBERTARIAN.

If that's your only Argument in favor of 4chan being left back then, then you are simply wrong. and stupid
>>
>>79557399
I don't remember gays getting their houses set on fire or their churches and schools blown up by the GOVERMENT
>>
>>79557399
>comparing the history of black oppression to gay "oppression"

lmao

You realise the only reason bath houses were raided was because they were all fucking kids in them, right?
>>
>>79557683
>Wanting Europe for Europeans doesn't make you a white supremacist
Why don't you explain what this means? If it dips into "future of the white race", then yes sir...you are a white supremacist. If it dips into "gradual genocide of whites"...then yes, you are unhinged.
>>
>>79557528
You could surely notice it by reading Reddit, seeing statuses from people on Facebook, reading articles on liberal leaning sources like CNN and The Nation etc
Playing coy about it is as dishonest as pol would be if they claimed they don't flirt with genocide.
Spencer didn't do the hitlergruß. There's video of him not doing that that you've presumably not watched yourself. He held up a glass and said "hail trump, hail our people, hail victory".
Refusing to denounce controversial or even genocidal leaders doesn't merit physical assault. If I ask a left wing person to denounce Stalin am I entitled to punch them if they won't?
Your idea that it's fine to hit people for espousing the wrong views is the unprincipled, illiberal stand. Maybe the right will start agreeing with you. That might put you in an interesting position.
>>
>>79555559
>civility in argumentation
>*goes on television*
fuck, you're abso-fucking-lutely right, anon, fuckin' a. go fuck yourself though, lol
>>
>>79557735
Funny how you believe anything you said was a real argument.
>>
File: Shapiro.png (684KB, 1016x818px) Image search: [Google]
Shapiro.png
684KB, 1016x818px
I wonder if Maher will ever invite Ben Shapiro on his show.

He's probably too afraid because he knows Shapiro would destroy everyone on the panel.
>>
>>79557799
>>79557817
i was explaining his point, not agreeing with him.
besides, my intention was to tank the thread as fast as possible so that we could have more threads about lotr memes and belgian comics, so i don't really care desu.
>>
>>79557538
Slave owners and their wives fucked black slaves, and still thought of them as less than human. Sleeping with a black person doesn't shield you from being racist, neither does having a black "friend".
>>
>>79557783
>what
Do I need to explain how antagonizing your supposed "rivals" for decades radicalizes and transforms some of your political opponents into extremes or fringe groups? This is exactly what The Right did.
>you people
I have no clue who that is, or who you think I am friendo...
>>
>>79557763
The tea part and Palin people were insane, but not violent.WBC were even worse, but again, not violent. I think about 8 years is when gays started getting more rights. It's only recently that liberals have morphed protesting into silencing opposition.

So where were you 8 years ago if you think things were worse then instead of now?
>>
>>79553898
Because he's just an opportunistic le edgy faglord. He may have some solid arguments once, but he doesn't really care about those. Lot of his shit are so obviously bullshit. His hardcore fans who take him seriously and believes in everything he says are equally pathetic as SJWs.
>>
>>79557788
Then post something. You're the one making claim after all.
>>
File: downloadfile-2.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-2.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>79557292
>this whole fucking post
>>
>>79557857
Something you don't agree with or like will never be an argument unless you stop being a retard.
>>
>>79557829
What's your definition of "white supremacist"?
>>
>>79557762
That hardly matters. If you're gonna make retarded posts with retarded opinions and post smug images because that's what you do on reddit, only to shrivel up like a pussy once you're called out on your bullshit, then what's the point?

>>79557782
No, it doesn't. Wanting your people to have their own land and culture doesn't make you a white supremacist anymore than wanting Africa for africans makes you a black supremacist. I know you have a hard time grasping simple concepts such as these but at least try.

>European
Ethnic Europeans? Continental Europe? Everything that isn't past Russia's European footing and Turkey? Those people are European and they should keep their own land and culture.

>>79557829
It has nothing to do with the "white race". Most of the people posting that bullshit have no idea what the "white race" actually is, they think being white is enough of a qualifier to be integrated within Europe.
There is a gradual genocide of Europeans in Europe, the birthrates in France dipped beneath 1.8 whilst Arab and Africans immigrants have a whopping 5.2. This isn't racism or white supremacy, this is simply wanting your people to keep their country and culture like it should be.

Labelling this shit as "white supremacy" is what got you liberals kicked to the curb in the first place, you're the unhinged ones by finding something so simple so maddening.

>>79557857
>U HAVEN'T MADE ANY ARGUMENT
Saw this coming from miles away.

Although I didn't foresee the lack of a smug cartoon, so you outdid yourself here, buster. Good for you.

>>79557866
>What is anachronism?
Wanna know how I know you never studied history and think what goes on today applied even as far as 70 years ago?
>>
File: 1483734626096.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1483734626096.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>79557789
>Show me one tea party protest that was violent
KEK anon, stop.

So conservatives dindu nuffin at all? Ever? I love how quickly you first time voter Trumpfags forgot the last 8 years. This special accomodation gymnastic for conservatives is hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>79557973
If it's so easy to prove you'll have no problem finding me one. Go on.
>>
>>79557951
Not him, but
>spoonfeed me
No.
You've already been handed all the examples on a silver plate, which are, what, four clicks away? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>79557973
>show me some evidence
>LMAO LIKE, I CANNOT EVEN RIGHT NOW

fuck off Larry
>>
>>79557973
>>79557698
>>79557593
>>79557412
>>79557292
>>79557227
>>79557068
>This one retarded libturd literally SEETHING in asspain and CRYING
>Trying to disguise his BUTTHURT by posting "LE EPIN IMAGE REACTIONS"

LOL, FUCKING SAD!

LOOK AT HIM CRYING, LADS, LOOK AT THIS LEFTIST REDDIT REFUGEE PUSSY CRYING HIS EYES OUT, LOOK AT HOW FRUSTRATED THIS LITTLE VIRGIN IS LMAO
>>
>>79557866
How do you define racist?
>>
>>79558023
this
>>
>>79558023
Yeah it's pretty obvious it's just one autist spamming all that shit.
When he's confronted however he'll shrivel up and post a smug image saying "lol dat aint argument xD".

For people praising themselves as paragons of logical debate they sure as fuck are emotional babies with no points.
>>
>>79558003
>Asking someone to support their claim is now spoonfeeding.

What the fuck happened to this site.
>>
>>79557973
>conservatives rioting and destroying property
Yeah, I remember that was all over the news.
>>
>>79558074
archive is there for easy access
people would ask for entire fucking books to prove their point, not a screencap
this site got tired of spoonfeeding when there's a source of information a couple clicks away
grow up and stop being lazy
>>
>>79558074
Jesus Christ.
His claim has been supported by the existence of the archive that holds all of the tripfag's posts of several years. It's a few. fucking. clicks. away.
What the fuck happened to this site, indeed.
>>
>>79558061
>they sure as fuck are emotional babies with no points
Yeah, no fucking shit. And that is precisely why you can't really argue with them at all. You'll never win. Their entire worldview is entirely based on emotion.
>>
File: 1486016054731.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486016054731.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>79557832
>you could surely notice it by reading Reddit, seeing statuses from people on Facebook, reading articles on liberal leaning sources like CNN and The Nation etc
What is the argument?
>Playing coy.
What are you fucking saying?
>There's video of him not doing that that you've presumably not watched yourself. He held up a glass and said "hail trump, hail our people, hail victory".
So first off, you are delusional as shit. The video, which does exist, clearly shows him doing a variation of the heil five. It's bad enough to go "heil Trump" you tard, that is poor word choice. Holy shit, are you baiting me? You don't see why hailing your President at a white nationalists meeting would be construed negatively? You need to be brain damaged not to understand why this pisses people off.
>Refusing to denounce controversial or even genocidal leaders doesn't merit physical assault.
How hard is it to denounce Hitler??? Most normal people have no problem saying "yeah, he's horrible". Takes three seconds. You have never asked yourself, why is it hard for him to do that?
>Your idea that it's fine to hit people for espousing the wrong views is the unprincipled, illiberal stand
Not once, have I condoned physical violence. I said you shouldn't be surprised, given how he does lowkey neo-Nazi type of shit.
>Maybe the right will start agreeing with you. That might put you in an interesting position
Fucking please, anon...these alt-right faggots are not threatening in the slightest. Most of these inflammatory nationalists are beta manlets.
>>
>>79558147
Why do you only have ten reaction images?
>>
>>79558146
Which begs the question, is the majority of the population emotional to the point where these fucking hacks got into power somehow? Because fuck me, that's scary as a thought.
>>
File: here.png (10KB, 675x65px) Image search: [Google]
here.png
10KB, 675x65px
>>79558107
>>79558122

>Go through a huge as fuck archive of posts and checkingt hreads for context to see why a tripfag is left leaning
>Rather than posting one specific example
>>
File: Leftists and Rightboys.jpg (78KB, 927x560px) Image search: [Google]
Leftists and Rightboys.jpg
78KB, 927x560px
>>79558147
Kek
>>
>>79557916
>gays started getting more rights.
More rights than straight people? Because that is absolutely a retard statement.
>So where were you 8 years ago if you think things were worse then instead of now?
Pointing out hypocrisy the same way I do now, kiddo. At least I was fucking alive for it. Most of you jave legitimately fallen for the most autistic of Obama memes. I bet you unironically believe he is Muslim.
>>
>>79557955
Nice argument.
>>
>>79557968
>There is a gradual genocide of Europeans.
There it is! Took two posts.
>>
>>79558147
I get why it would annoy/threaten people, but it's not a good excuse to hit them.
You're not exactly disowning violence, so, by your own logic, why shouldn't people hit you?
You didn't claim it was a variation, you claimed it was the real thing.
My argument was that obviously many liberals support the violence and that you're being dishonest in throwing up your hands and saying "how am I supposed to know people's opinions?" when those opinions are broadcast constantly on legacy and social media.
All you can do is insults and reaction images. Suck my veiny cock.
>>
>>79558195
>SPOONFEED ME, I'M LAZY

>>79558222
>More rights than straight people?
I doubt that's what he's saying. Whereas educated people when they hear "rights" they think of legal rights before the law, the vast majority of people can't differentiate between social rights and legal ones.

That's how feminists were born, they think "slutshamming" is a privilege and a right men have over women. I'm sure that's the kind of "right" he meant. Jesus Christ, try to be more dynamic and understanding you dummy.
>>
>>79557968
>this is simply wanting your people to keep their country and culture like it should be.
MUH HOMOGENOUS REEEEEEE FUTURE OF WHITE CHILDREN
>>
>>79558222
This is a perfect example of how things are with the liberal. You were complaining about strawmen, but you have 3 in that post. The liberals are so scared about the nazi boogeyman that they have become the fascist.
>>
>>79558195
But that's exactly what we'd have to do. Do you think I fucking follow his posts or something?
>>
>>79558246
Why would I bother arguing with a mong? I'll just laugh at you. Please tell me more about your esteemed journalist family.
>>
File: 1486237221717.jpg (14KB, 366x329px) Image search: [Google]
1486237221717.jpg
14KB, 366x329px
>>79557981
>prove that conservatives have been violent or unhinged.
>this has never been done in a /pol/bait thread ever
lad...
>>
>>79558270
There demonstrably is though. There are deliberate government policies set up to effectively destroy white people as a unique group. What your views on that are might vary, but it's reality.
>>
>>79558270
So? Prove me wrong or take a hike.

Somehow you think me saying that justifies anything of what you've said? Nigga please, kek.

>>79558288
Nice strawman. See >>79558023 and >>79558061
You're like a caricature of the hamplanet Tumblr/reddit hybrid kek, where's your smug reaction image you pansy?
>>
>>79558097
It was. You were in diapers though.
>>
>>79558023
>everyone is the same person
>>
>>79558183
>is the majority of the population emotional
Yes, obviously. Most people, not only women, are driven by emotion, which is perfectly natural, of course. Cool-headed intellect in public debate is incredibly rare.
>>
>>79558284
It's the same shit as when leftists refuse to explain things because you're not entitled to their "emotional labor". You point to an archive of 5,000+ posts and just say "go through it", when the person making the claim should post evidence. This isn't rocket science.

>>79558294
Then don't make claims you can't support.
>>
>>79558367
>pretending that wasn't you

FUCKING LOL I'M CALLING IT NOW THIS FAGGOT'S GONNA POST TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE SCREENCAP WITH SOME (You)s ERASED FORGETTING THAT WE HAVE TOOLS LIKE "INSPECT ELEMENT"

LOOK AT THIS DESPERATE LITTLE WHINY LEFTIST PUSSY LMAO, CRY SOME MORE, YOU'VE BEEN EXPOSED FAGGOT
>>
>>79557075
It honestly didn't occur to me at all that he might be saying that because of their race, so I think you're projecting.
>>
>>79558273
I never once condoned violence and I don't claim to speak for all liberals nor do I expect any one person to hold accountability for a broad political spectrum. Or rather, a fringe.

And doing any version of the heil five is retarded and I have no clue why you keep outright defending that behavior
>>
>>79558348
You think I was in diapers 8 years ago? Or are you too fucking stupid to follow a thread?
>>
>>79558348
kek

all those damn conservatives doing the LA riots, or are you going back to the '68 DNC? Your whole argument seems to be past wrongs justify current ones.
>>
>>79558291
1. This doesn't address the points
2. You don't even know I'm liberal
Fucking christ, you think your own shadows are liberal boogeyman. Is anyone left of a fucking fascist a libruh?
>>
>>79558378
Not really, no. It's more of a "here's an archive that's easily accessible, easily to navigate where you have a lot of posts and keywords to help you boot".
As an anon pointed out, not two decades ago you'd have people point you at entire books as a source for their argument. You're bitching because people aren't feeding you a couple of screenshots?

Either search for it yourself or put your trip back on, this is ridiculous.
>>
>>79558378
I haven't made any, I was just triggered by your inability to do a bit of clicking and scrolling in the largest library the world has ever known that's at your fingertips, to find whether there's a liberal inclination in a tripfag's posts.
tl;dr fuck you
>>
>>79558302
I didn't make that up. They worked closely covering both campaigns. My one friend has been friends with Hillary for around 20ish years. They aren't great friends, but they know each other. I at the very least, have a passing grasp outside of memes and autistic shitposting, how our government works. Of course, this board would dismiss anyone who is even remotely knowledgeable of politics as a shill anyway.
>>
>>79558433
Because there's literally nothing wrong with it. It's inconsiderate, but so is affirmative action, so is living around white people to the point where they flee you and calling them racist when they come back. So is trying to ruin the lives of people who want to talk honestly about science or who oppose immigration or want to keep their group in existence as itself.
So if someone does an offensive salute (sort of), then no, I'm not that bothered by it. You've been winking and nudging towards the violence being ok and then when you're pressed on it you can't even admit that you were wrong or hold by it. You weasel out of it. As demonstrated by your behaviour here you're nothing but a dishonest hack. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>79558462
>1. This doesn't address the points
>More rights than straight people? Because that is absolutely a retard statement.
>At least I was fucking alive for it
>I bet you unironically believe he is Muslim.

Your "points" were all strawmen.
>>
>>79558326
It is not a reality. Look at yourself you idiot. You honestly believe that there are governments out to destroy white people. That isn't a rational opinion. Get off this website, go outside. Maybe get some help?
>>
>>79558507
Well make them so they can be dismissed,
>>
>>79558331
>So? Prove me wrong or take a hike.
Burden of proof doesn't work thay way, buckaroonie.
>>
>>79558507
So you're just a wannabe elitist wraith? How fascinating. Tell me more.
>>
File: 1486229308567.jpg (51KB, 1080x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486229308567.jpg
51KB, 1080x792px
>>79558417
>inspect element tool
>everyone is the same person
>checkmate
When exactly did this website become such a shithole?
>>
>>79558463
>>79558474

If he only had a few posts, then sure, it'd be easy to just check, but no, there are over 5,000 results. There aren't any specific keywords for figuring out if someone leans left or not. And shit, sure people would send you to an entire book two decades ago, but this is such a simple topic -- if you think the tripfag is a leftist, you clearly have a specific example in mind, so post it, there are dozens of options to help you find it on the archive rather than telling people to backup your claim for you. Call it bitching if you want, I was curious to see what anon meant but not only does he refuse to post examples, he expects someone to wade through that many posts when there's such a simple solution. I've seen way more posts that are right-leaning than left, so clearly the original claim isn't holding up.
>>
>>79558433
What the fuck am I supposed to be disavowing? How much blood as been split by the us government. You want me to disavow them too? How many symbols can stand for "hate" (another favourite dimly defined word that can be stretched to anything) - milk, a frog, pagan symbols? That Hitler salute is a repurposed Roman salute. Do we have to throw that away because someone used it a few decades ago? Grovel and apologise. Fuck you.
>>
>>79558569
Already gave you a point about the birthrates.

Native population is reproducing more slowly than the immigrant one, it will be substituted soon enough.

>Muh burden of proof
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster

Again, prove me wrong if you disagree. Or are you just gonna cry and memepost like you usually do when you're cornered, "buckaroonie"?
>>
>>79558611
FUCKING LOL HE'S BACK TO POSTING SHITTY REACTION IMAGES ONCE HE'S OUTED AS A SAMEFAGGING TWAT

EXPOSED LITTLE REDIT REFUGEE
YOU GONNA CRY LITTLE BOY?
>>
>>79558545
Many people admit openly that it's their intention. See: Barbra Specter, German politicians. The rest must know that it's the result. Don't fund Europeans breeding + import huge numbers of foreigners with high birth rates and give them free stuff is European policy.

Le get help meme
All you can do is spout memes.
>>
>>79558614
Again, it's a couple of scrolls and clicks. You can skip a few dozen pages yourself. I've known this tripfag since his days on /fa/ and /mu/, he was always a liberal until recently he started posting conservative shit. There are even pics of him on 4chan for fuck's sake.

>SPOONFEED ME PLEASE
>Here's the spoon, here's the plate, feed yourself because you're perfectly capable of doing that, it'll take 10 minutes at most
>NUH-UH, IMMA CRY TIL YOU SPOONFEED ME
Just put your trip back on man, this is embarrassing.
>>
File: 1483562852125.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483562852125.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>79558534
>Because there's literally nothing wrong with it
Nothing wrong with a Nazi salute? There it is ladies and gents, this is the level of discourse on /tv/. We have actual faggots itt defending Nazi salutes. I'm not surprised.
>people who want to talk honestly about science or who oppose immigration or want to keep their group in existence as itself.
Nothing, absolutely nothing Spencer has ever said has been remotely scientific. And fuck off with "muh white genocide" bullshit. It has never been worth entertaining.
>So if someone does an offensive salute (sort of), then no, I'm not that bothered by it.
Good for you, yet you lack the essential self-awareness to understand why this upsets people?
>You've been winking and nudging towards the violence being ok
Nope.
>and then when you're pressed on it you can't even admit that you were wrong or hold by it. You weasel out of it.
This will be the third time I have said violence is bad.
>you a hack!!!
Right.
>>
>>79558756
>Smug images
>No argument
I have a feeling this faggot is >>79558023
>>
>>79558584
>if you actually have a background or knowledge in something
>you are elitist
You can't fucking win
>>
>>79558724
You can arbitrarily scroll and click, doenst mean you're guaranteed to find something. If you've seen him make liberal posts, just reverse search one and post it. Not that hard, and saves us the back and forth. Or you can just keep accusing me of spoon-feeding / being a tripfag whilst not supporting your claim.
>>
>>79555387
>t. didn't even know 4chan was a thing until GamerGate
>>
>>79558756
jesus man

>read a post
>form your thoughts
>coherently put them in sentences that address the previous post

What is this line by line stuff? Are you simple?
>>
>>79558631
>Hitler salute, clearly in reference to German Nationalism during WWII
>a symbol connected to Nazisim
>is okay because the Romans did it a thousand years ago
ABSOLUTE KEK

This is the textboom definition of dissonance.
>>
>>79558819
>doesn't mean you're guaranteed to find something
Kinda is. Whether it's proof that I'm correct (which is what will happen) or proof that I am not (which won't be the case, but why not check for yourself?) it's there.

With the time you've spent arguing with me about whether you're a liberal or not, you could've searched the archive yourself. But wait, you won't because that would be detrimental to your "I'm a lazy piece of shit policy". Give it a rest Jeff, no one defends a tripfag this hard without being one himself. Put your trip back on and move on.
>>
>>79558788
Why did you divide that into two sentences?
>>
>>79558647
This doesn't prove there is some organized effort to wipe out white people in Europe, anon...
>Again, prove me wrong if you disagree.
I don't want to repeat myself about burden of proof, kiddo. I am not here to prove a negative.

Your ridiculous claim was that European governments are planning a gradual wipe out of "da white race". You have not proved this. There being declining birth rates is not proof...
>>
>>79558614
>you clearly have a specific example in mind
Not necessarily, maybe anon has just been seeing this tripfag's posts for years and noted his political views.
>>
>>79558693
>Many people admit openly that it's their intention. See: Barbra Specter, German politicians
This sounds made up as all fuck. Why can't you prove it? You are just making these absurd claims.

You have no evidence. There isn't any. Perhaps, you just aren't very bright?
>>
>>79558756
My God. I like liberalism but there's nothing to make me start leaning fascist like a dishonest left liberal. All you have are your lying, your misrepsentation, your selective replying and your pop culture memes. Behind it all, what is the soup of your brain?
>>
>>79558897
I could care less about how a tripfag thinks politically. I was curious about your original point, asked for evidence, and then you started the whole spoonfeeding debate (which is the only reason I even bothered to respond). Making a claim and telling someone to go through 5000 posts rather than posting a clear example you have in your head is asinine.

All of this just to say that you can't back up your claim?
>>
>>79558950
YouTube search the topic cuntknuckles
>>
>>79558756
>muh white genocide" bullshit. It has never been worth entertaining.
See >>79558693 and >>79558647
All you do is post shitty memes and smug images, like you haven't been BTFO and exposed several times ITT.

What keeps you going? You get off on getting humiliated or something?

>>79558919
Read above the quoted posts. Read about Barbra Spectre, read about Mona Sahlin, the article itself says Germany imported people to combat this.

>That smug "..."

Posted evidence, your turn to prove me wrong. If, when confronted with evidence about something you disagree with, your first response is "NUH-UH, I DON'T LIKE IT", chances are this debating thing isn't for you.

Sorry kiddo. Try again, maybe? Or try something else, this clearly isn't for you.

It's fine, I'm sure there's a lot of things you're good at "...." :^)

>>79558950
You're openly b8ting at this point or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
>>79558780
>if I say there is no argument, there is no argument
Convenient
>>
>>79558972
Put your trip back on.

Archive is up for search, I've known you for 6 years now, to pretend you've always been a conservative and that this isn't a recent thing because it became fashionable again is silly.

We both know the truth, Jeff. Stop fucking around. No one has this much interest in a tripfag if they're not the tripfag in question. Give it a rest.
>>
>>79558958
>selective replying
I reply to every point you make. I have been dishonest about nothing. You seem far too angry.
>>
>>79558611
What? Teach me your ways, anon.
>>
>>79558980
>asked to prove his extraordinary claims
>"go to Youtube"
So, we are done here then? There is no evidence? Right. Good chat.
>>
>>79558993
Not even the guy you're arguing with, he's been consistently demolishing you since your first exchange. Just felt like pointing out what >>79558023 already did.
You exposed yourself, libtard. You're stupid kek. You're really stupid and I'm sure the case can be made that you're mentally retarded too. Autism takes many shapes and forms, unfortunately the shittiest type got stuck to you.
>>
>>79559023
>Someone called me out on making a weak claim, they have to be the subject of said claim!

Again, the only reason I'm even slightly invested is because you equated posting evidence with spoonfeeding. You can keep acting like a retard for as long as you want though.
>>
>>79559053
No, fuckface, search the keywords provided for you. Dear God, leftists really are a fascism machine. The at times obstinate, at times passive aggressive stupidity makes you want to go full death squads with no remorse.
>>
>>79558980
>>79559109
The problem with these smug libtards is that they're lazy as fuck. Unless you spoonfeed the EXACT source like I have in my post here:
>>79558989
They will not bother searching because that entitlement and laziness will always be a priority.

So when you want to prove them wrong (and that's pretty easy to do), you have to spoonfeed them or otherwise they'll keep posting smug cartoons and being passive aggressive little shits with no argument whatsoever.

They're really, really, really, REALLY dumb. You have to dumb it down for them.
>>
>>79558989
Are you unhinged as all fuck? You either just make claims and refuse to back them up or post the most ridiculous shit that doesn't help your argument.
>1. An article explaining declining birth-rates in Euripe
>2. A video where Barbra says "multiculturalism is going to be important in saving Europe". The video is disingenuously labeled "an attack on christians"
That's literally all you posted. You haven't proved shit. Is this bait? It smells a lot like bait.

Prove to me that there is an organized and conscious effort to wipe out whites in Europe you unhinged aspie.
>>
>>79559106
>the only reason I'm even slightly invested
>slightly invested
You've been arguing with me for over an hour about a tripfag because you simply refuse to go to the archive and do a little research yourself. You're OBVIOUSLY very invested in this. With the time you've spent BEGGING to be spoonfed you could've toured the grounds of the archive yourself, but no, you're too lazy to do that.

Seriously, put your trip back on. If I ever see you shitposting again I'll use this thread as evidence that you drop trip and talk about yourself.
>>
>>79559149
It's a difficult pill to swallow. What makes these people like this? I don't want to believe that there are people who are this aggressively and self-selectively dumb.
Even when I was deep in the leftism, got all the way to anarcho-communism, I was at least trying to find the truth. It's like they're a different species. Without honour, without forward thinking or honesty.
>>
File: 1482650164618.jpg (41KB, 550x430px) Image search: [Google]
1482650164618.jpg
41KB, 550x430px
>>79559075
>THEY ARE WIPING OUT WHITES
Yeah, I really got BTFO with that one. How will I ever recover from that sound logic? Look at how demolished I am
>>
>>79559109
Just cite your sources you turbofaggot. You haven't backed anything up. Literally...you have backed none of your claims up.
>DURR GO TO YOUTUBE ME NO SPOONFEED HEEHEE
You people do this every time. Right before running away.
>>
>>79556285
>I don't think I've seen a serious thread about gay overrepresentation in sex crimes/child abuse or how the gay liberation movement originally included a prominent pederast element that wanted no age of consent.
Do you have good sources for these? I'm not arguing, I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>79559149
>stormfags think backing up their claims is spoonfeeding
How you passed any sort of school is beyond me.
>>
I mean, I like liberalism, but fuck, trying to talk with these """people""".
>>
>>79559149
>Unless you spoonfeed the EXACT source like I have in my post here:
Except that wasn't proof...
>>
>>79559205
>Checking back to a tab and responding is a big investment.
Lel. What time you've invested arguing with me you could've posted an example, and we both could've been on our way. I've been noticing lately that people will link to some big source without any specific examples, and expect people to find evidence for them, which is why when you accused me of asking for a spoonfeed I bothered responding.

No, I'm not Jeff, but if you see him shiptosting and post this thread, at least you'll be trying to back up a claim.
>>
>>79559257
I like facts, anon. Spouting out some bullshit about some white genocide meme or Europe destroying white culture isn't a fact and it isn't something rooted in any concrete reality. Then, when asked to back these claims up, you string together autistic nothings or refuse.

People like you are not intellectuals
>>
>>79559333
I'm not screaming about white genocide, bud.
>>
>>79559192
>Unhinged
You keep posting that as if it's not evident enough that you're the same cretin that's been consistently getting BTFO ITT.

>Decline on European birthrates
>Massive import of immigrants to replace the native population
>A woman proclaiming that Multiculturalism to replace the native population is indeed their intention

I bet you didn't even watch the video, you just saw the title and went "AHA".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide#International_law

What I posted is by definition genocide.

Keep trying you little pussy libtard, I'm sure you'll get there some day (NOT) :^)

>Inb4 you cry some more and post smug ima--
>>79559267
Ah too late.

>>79559257
I've no idea but these symptoms are pretty common within autists. I'm not even joking about it as in "HAHA WHAT AN AUTIST", I'm stating it that it's a common autistic trait.

They don't understand the subtlety of a proper back and forth, they ask for sources and if they're not as simple as possible (read, simple enough for a child to gloss over them), they refuse them. If somehow you point them out to one as such, they'll immediately stomp their fit and twist the narrative to fit their own, an autistic version of "NUH-UH".

They'll never admit they're wrong, discard proof as "nuh-uh" and keep on with their retarded world view.

You see this type of behavior on Tumblr because it usually doesn't fly on 4chan, people here bombard them with sources and bullying to the point where they simply leave, but some continue here despite getting humiliated non stop. It's a mystery.

>>79559332
>>79559358
Read above.

>Backing up logic =/= spoonfeeding you
I backed up my logic. Anon over there told you EXACTLY what to search for but I knew you wouldn't go for it on the count of being autistic, so I gave you the direct video.

Still, your response was "NUH-UH", so yeah. Whatchu gonna do, you autistic lefties are never gonna change. Anything that doesn't fit your POV you deem as non-factual. Kys.
>>
File: 142011.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
142011.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
lol at people thinking they insult me if they call me "fascist" and "nazi"
>>
>>79559378
>IT'S NOT A BIG INVESTMENT TO SPEND AN HOUR AND A HALF ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ABOUT A TRIPFAG ON 4CHAN (I am the tripfag btw (^:)
>BUT IT'S A MASSIVE INVESTMENT TO GO THROUGH SOME PAGES ON AN ARCHIVE FOR 10 MINUTES TO PROVE A POINT

If you're so sure about the fact that you're not a leftist cuck, you would've searched the archive yourself.

Put your trip back on, this isn't the first case of you dropping it to suck your own dick but I'll make sure it's the last.
>>
>>79559434
Anon.. I think his point is that some woman in a youtube video stating that Europe is becoming multi-cultural is not equal to white genocide.. exactly..
>>
>>79559434
Having an immigration policy and saying that multiculturalism is a positive is not a white genocide. Are you going to source something? Literally anything? You just posted the wikipedia definition of genocide. Yet, how do you not still understand the word? All you proved was that Europe has low birth rates and Barbra believes that a multicultural society is beneficial to a Europe-wide economy. Cool? That still doesn't prove anything you've said. Give me substantive evidence that there is an organized and conscious effort to wipe out whites and white cultures.

You are a psuedo-intellectual aspie who can't back these claims up and I think you know this...I think you know you have nothing real.
>>
>>79559518
Don't bother..you won't get through to these people.
>>
>>79559477
It's hilarious how much you're blowing up. Again, I don't care about the tripfag -- I was curious about what you meant, you said I was asking for someone to spoonfeed me, and that's where the argument started. Any investment I have stems from that point. You can keep calling me Jeff if that makes you feel smart though.
Thread posts: 434
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.