[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though I do not know the way.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pengu.png (289KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
pengu.png
289KB, 599x338px
>I will take the Ring to Mordor. Though I do not know the way.
>>
>>79547041
Can I fuck ur gf while ur gone? Only trying to help
>>
>>79547041
Why?
>>
>>79547041

F
>>
>>79547041

Why didn't he just fly over there?
>>
>>79547204
Every single one of us is heading towards certain death, anon
Think about that
>>
>>79547266
Why didn't he just ride the eagles to the mountains?
>>
but why?
>>
lol how can he even wear the ring
>>
>>79547545
It can keep it in its gizzard
>>
>>79547041
WHY DID HE FUCKING DO IT BROS???
>>
>>79547041
penggu no, ill take it to mordor for (you)
>>
>>79547899
ARE U MY SAM?
>>
File: tfw no gf.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>79547871
Because no gf.
>>
>>79547871
Because by all rights he shouldn't even be there. But he is. Its like in the great stories Mr. Anon, the ones that really mattered. Filled with darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy?
How could the world go back to the way it was after so much bad had happened? But in the end it's just a passing thing, a shadow. Even darkness must past, a new day will come! And when sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you, that meant something even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr anon I do understand. I know now. The penguins in those stories had lots of chances to turn back only they didn't. They kept goin because they were holdin onto something.
>>
File: cuckd.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cuckd.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>79547977
That fucking feel
>>
File: gandalf the peng.jpg (920KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf the peng.jpg
920KB, 1600x900px
Waddle, you fools!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.