[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's not your fault /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images (8).jpg (7KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
7KB, 303x166px
it's not your fault /tv/
>>
>>79543996
I know
>>
>>79543996
How tight do you think Matt's boipussi was?
>>
>>79544110
Not tight enough. Ben Affleck's cock is huge.
>>
Yes it is. Everything that has ever happened that was bad in my life has been by my own doing. I can try to pass the blame off on the usual suspects, parents, friends, whoever, but the fact of the matter is it has all happened because of my own shitty choices. My own laziness and lack of effort have brought me to the point where I am now. I live in a world of shit and it was passed directly from my own ass.
>>
>>79543996
I hung on too tight man.
>>
File: ...png (2MB, 1920x1058px) Image search: [Google]
...png
2MB, 1920x1058px
>>79543996
...so you mean I can go?
>>
File: The Young Pope e9.png (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
The Young Pope e9.png
2MB, 2880x1800px
>Lord, we must talk about Billy's mother. Now.
>>
>>79544209

If Will would have replied with that I would have agreed to them winning the best writing oscar.
>>
>>79544209

It's not your fault, Anon.
>>
File: 1413623495648.jpg (7KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
1413623495648.jpg
7KB, 318x315px
>>79544359
Why does this guy look so fucking depressed in all of his movies?

he needs a hug
>>
>>79544468

He's jealous of his big bro who gets to wear fun superhero costumes and make lots of money while he plays in boring mumblecore films.
>>
>>79544447
Yes it is. I wish I was dead but I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.
>>
>>79544774
Somewhere along the line, the world did something to you to make you believe you are not worth loving.
It's not your fault, Anon.
>>
>>79544520
Haven't you heard? In one of the most stunning, unexpected upsets in national history, Casey is the cool brother now. Nobody saw this coming, but here we are. I think Ben was just too complacent that he'd be the cool brother forever, but BvS was poorly received, Live By Night flopped hard, he dropped out of directing the solo Batman film, and out of the ashes of Ben's failure... Casey rose up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.