[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: bad cinema experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1486135045171.jpg (30KB, 541x564px) Image search: [Google]
1486135045171.jpg
30KB, 541x564px
>see The Fly in cinema last night
>two guys behind me laughing non-stop and talking loudly
>they believe it to be a comedy
>making constant dragon ball z references
>one guy literally says "so tim and eric show when we get home?" and the other guy repsonds "yeah mate i'll grab my vape from mine on the way"
>they start a round of roaring applause at the end of the movie

pic unrelated
>>
>>79538656
Where is that picture from
>>
>>79538656
Pic related literally represents a normies attempt to be autistic.
>>
>saw Pirate Radio

One of the worst nights ever
>>
>>79538656
>one girl dated
>still two sucicide attempts

kek, when I first read it I figured that would be the only suicide attempt, but no...
>>
>>79538656
The Revenant was a really bad one for me. I had been looking forward to it for awhile. Went by myself. Theater was pretty crowded. This was January of last year I think. These two old ladies were next to me.

They would not shut the fuck up. THey commented on every little thing. Every time there was an animal, every story beat, every bit of dialogue they couldn't hear. Behaving like it was their living room. I leaned over and told them to be quiet but they still kept doing it. Pretty much ruined the movie for me.
>>
File: Spared no expense.png (162KB, 979x729px) Image search: [Google]
Spared no expense.png
162KB, 979x729px
>>
>>79539131
That sucks. Revenant was a very good theater experience.
>>
>go to the cinema
>get my popcorn
>find my seat
>sit down
>sat on the eggs of the cinema falcon by accident
>arrested and charged with first degree murder
>>
>>79539462
>cinema falcon

what
>>
>>79538656
>ignored by two people
>considers them friends

>>79539537
Lurk more.
>>
File: IMG_7676.jpg (40KB, 480x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7676.jpg
40KB, 480x370px
>>79539537
It's an unfunny forced meme, don't pay attention too it
anvilposting is still the supreme meme of cinema
>>
Seen my fair share of bad movies. Can't say I've ever had a poor experience while in the theatre, though.
>>
>>79539713
youre going to have one next time your there you pointless post making CUNt think you can just make posts that are just two sentences of nothing well il GIVE you a poor theare-going experience to post about you bellend
>>
>>79539880
ok cool, thanks
>>
Hmm, bad cinema experiences? Although I have been to my local cinema on plenty of ocassions, and although I have seen my fare shair of bad movies, I could not, truthfully say, that I have had, as you would call it, a, "bad", cinema experience. That is to say, My answer to the question posed by OP is a resounding "No!" and I have no real input to make in this thread at all. Cheerio!
>>
File: 1441151098451.jpg (808KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1441151098451.jpg
808KB, 1200x1600px
>Go see "Safehouse" while high as fuck
>Denzel does something stupid
>Loudly mutter "What the fuck?"
>Can feel everyone's gaze on me for the rest of the movie

It was horrible
>>
>>79540013
Is Linkara-posting a thing?
>>
>go see Napoleon Dynamite
That's it.
>>
File: 1471287147492.jpg (46KB, 568x479px) Image search: [Google]
1471287147492.jpg
46KB, 568x479px
>suicide attempt
>>
>>79540203
"No!"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.