[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find out Commando is on Netflix. >Call up dad and he invites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 19

File: George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
George-Costanza-OCBD1.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>Find out Commando is on Netflix.
>Call up dad and he invites me to come over to his place to watch it with some wings and beer.
>Show up and get 20 mins into the movie while drinking some beers with my pops.
>His wife suddenly shows up.
>Proceeds to stand in front of the TV and talk to my dad about her day.
>I don't say anything but give her a look that I am clearly annoyed and she is interrupting something.
>Dad finally says "Anon and I are watching a movie..."
>She then decides she'll watch it too, which is fine.
>Pulls out her iPad immediately and starts to browse Facebook.
>Every minute she starts talking to my dad about what her friends are doing on her status, speaking over the movie.
>Finally I just say to her "Dad and I are trying to watch this movie and you're interrupting."
>She stares at me like pic related and says "It's a movie, pause it or watch it later."
>Dad immediately tries to cool down the situation but by this point I already told the bitch that she could just shut up or get out because we are more interested by Arnold blowing shit up than her and her Facebook friends.
>A fun night with my dad turns into arguing with his bitch wife until she cries saying I am so awful to her.
>Go home and bitch on /tv/

Anyone have moments like these?
>>
File: Squints.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Squints.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
She wants the D.
>>
>>79538488
But even men know that bro time comes before sex. Why are women incapable of thinking about anything else but themselves?
>>
How mature of you.
>>
Nice fuckin' manners.
>>
>>79538551
>>79538569
Bitch was interrupting TV time between father and son.
>>
File: sully.jpg (54KB, 719x387px) Image search: [Google]
sully.jpg
54KB, 719x387px
>>79538411
You should have paused it on this part.
>>
>>79538722
Instant regret.
>>
>>79538641
Juvenile behavior. You're a guest. Why didn't you know that already?
>>
what happened to your real mom
>>
>>79538550
>bro time comes before sex

THIS IS WHAT FA/TV/IRGINS ACTUALLY BELIEVE
>>
>>79538768
But it's my fathers house and she is living there rent free. She saw a man and his son sitting down with snacks and watching the TV and decided they should instead be paying attention to her. I am not the guest, I am home.

>>79538789
Drunk driver t-boned her and she died several days later in the hospital.
>>
>>79538893
>Putting pussy on a pedestal.

Cucks everyone.
>>
>>79538411
>>His wife

Maybe if you weren't such a piece of shit to your actual mother, your Dad wouldn't have to be with this skank
>>
>>79538940
>Implying watching a movie for the hundredth time with your ex-wife's autustic son is superior to having passionate sex with a hot woman

topjej my friend.

What you low-test virgin betas call "putting pussy on a pedistal", we normies call "Relationships". Do go on, though
>>
>>79538909
You caused an argument between your father and the woman currently important in his life then came here to brag about it for validation.
>>
>>79538411
>"It's a movie, pause it or watch it later"

At that moment I think I would have just gotten up and told my dad, "Alright, I'm gonna go. Thanks for the food." Let him choose between his son and telling his wife to chill out for a bit.
>>
>>79538411
Invite him to your place next time avoid the bitch.
>>
>>79538909
>Your father's house is more your house than his WIFE'S house

If I were your father I'd have taught you some goddamned respect and humility. Hopefully he knocks her up and gets a chance to raise a son properly
>>
Not cool, dude.
>>
>>79538411
Women are inferior, good man.
>>
>>79539122
The only beta here is you cuck. But then again sex for you is probably watching Jamal lay waste to the girl you financially support pussy. Lets face it, you don't have a girlfriend, you're probably kissless too, you are so desperate to get laid that you just creep girls out at this point so the best you can hope for is watching from the closet.

Don't ever let women use their pussy as a means of power. You're the man, you have sex when you want it.

>>79539160
She's not important in his life. She is there to clean and for sex. She exists solely to make him look good for business functions.
>>
>>79539160
>>79539215
>If I were your father
You are not, you don't even have a dick between your legs you Trigglypuff Tumblrina. Otherwise you would understand. Now fuck off back to Rebbit and stay there.
>>
lol and then you try to sound all badass by calling her "the bitch" knowing goddamn well you wouldn't call her that both to her face, or even to your fathers when she's not in the room.
>>
Stepmothers suck. I know that feel, bro. Wish my stepmother would die in a fucking fire.
>>
>finish a long week at work
>spend time talking to husband to help wind down
>my husbands son wont stop complaining about a 30 year old movie that I'm 'interrupting'
>>
>>79539348
Well, make it happen then.
>>
>>79539215
Seeing as it's the house I grew up in and he built for my deceased mom. The very same house him and I have done renovations on numerous times. The very same house he told me is mine according to his will. You bet it's my house more than it is hers :^)

>>79539213
He just texted me moments ago saying we are gonna pick up where we left off tomorrow at my place. Gonna see if we can do it at the cottage instead so we can get some Skidooing in.
>>
File: 1469056704445.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469056704445.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>79538411
more of a /v/ related story but similar

>be in grade 3
>aspie kid goes to my school always wants to talk to me about vidya
>his mum works with my mum in a bank and they're friends
>his mum often visits my mum on weekends
>she always brings her autistic son to hang out with me
>he is out of control behaviourally, always trashes my room, stands on our couch, refuses to take his shoes off on the carpet, stuff like that
>my mum feels sorry for him cause of his autism and never tells him off
>my dad hates this kid but doesn't say anything to him about his behaviour cause of my mum's friendship with his mum
>eventually my mum just starts inviting this kid over without his mum
>he behaves even worse when he isnt with his parent
>wants to play mario kart on my nintendo
>its in our rumpus room where my dad usually hangs out
>we play and he isn't too bad at it but i have played this game for hours with my sisters and have gotten pre good
>he really hates losing
>begins to get really mad
>dad suggests we take a break when the guy starts to sort of slam his controller on the ground after a race
>my dog comes in
>its a small and pretty old silky terrier
>dad loves this dog
>kid loses a race
>stands up with fists clenched
>ohshit.jpg
>stomps over to our dog
>kicks it
>desu wasn't the hardest of kicks but enough to hurt the dog a bit
>this is the last straw for my dad
>he kicks the autistic kid in his shin "how do you like it?"
>i am stunned by how based my dad is
>kid gets picked up obviously
>kids mother isnt happy
>mum is really pissed at dad
>dad doesnt care. says he would do it again
>mfw based dad
>>
>"It's a movie, pause it or watch it later"

I am beyond triggered. My sister does that shit too. Well back when I lived at home.

One I used to get is if she felt the TV was too loud she would scream over it, constantly so you can't hear anything.
>>
>>79539352
She doesn't work. Nice try though friend-o
>>
>>79538411
Jesus are you literally a sperg?
>>
>>79539319
I wasn't the one saying if I were your father. I simply pointed out your behavior was disrespectful and juvenile
>gave her this look
Meaning you were making faces. Like an angry kid. Judging by your reaction it's clear you're angry over it and I hope you work on your civility so something like this won't happen again.

Your father doesn't have to raise a grown ass man anymore.
>>
>>79539160
>>79538768

this has to be a troll

op is a fucking champ for sticking it through
>>
>>79538411
i never watch movies with my dad or my brother but they never interrupts
my sister and my mother do interrupt a lot, usually talking on the phone

what a coincidence

anyways, when they interrupt i put the volume as loud as the tv allows it, and then i tell them that i will low it down only if they leave the room... always works.
>>
>>79539215
>women are incapable of showing respect and humility
>it is therefore the man's responsibility

you pig
>>
>>79539452
You responded to someone else, I'm OP. And yes anon, there is a thing called conveying emotions. You can sometimes get people to understand how you feel about something by not saying anything at all. So next time you put your tail between your legs and piss yourself cause you don't know how to react to something you don't like, refer to what I just said.

>>79539446
Why is /tv/ filled with such betas?
>>
DUDE SO THEN I TOTALLY TOLD THE BITCH OFF THEN SHE LEFT MY DAD NOW MY DADS...alone
Oh wait
>>
File: 1463329281546.gif (799KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1463329281546.gif
799KB, 240x228px
>>79538551
>>79538569
>>79538768
>>79538893
>>79538941
>>79539122
>>79539160
>>79539215
>>79539452

itt: nu-male beta cucks
>>
>>79539322
>his mother is a dominatrix

you must be into some kinky shit anon
can i stay at your place?
>>
>>79539417
>Skidooing

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
Try working with them in an office

>aircon
>standing around talking
>contraceptives
>bleaching
>bitching
>moaning
>screaming

In my team of ten there are three men. It's a true hell everyday.
>>
>am in college class
>this autistic kid always ends up trying to talk to me about superhero movies
>he literally spends all his time in class watching trailers of movies or minecraft videos
>just ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist
>he eventually stops

who was more autistic?
>>
>>79539440
she works your dads cock, and he lets her live their for free

your dad is a john
>>
>>79539565
My dads a multi-millionaire, getting new pussy is no issue for him.

>>79539322
Just like you would never say that shit to my face, huh? Try harder friend!
>>
>>79539452
I'm not the OP, but try lecturing me some more like the self-righteous, nagging bitch you are.
OP might have escalated the situation where he should have remained cool, because his only fault was to get riled up by a rude, passive-aggressive cumdumpster when some dumb bitch should never ever get the best of you.
>>
>>79539666
Work his cock, make his meals, do his laundry, clean his house. Not sure what a John his but okay.
>>
Holy shit, the amount of betas defending his dad's wife is staggering.
>>
File: 1446287883448.jpg (39KB, 540x565px) Image search: [Google]
1446287883448.jpg
39KB, 540x565px
>parents happily married
>dad keeps mom on her place
>mom isnt a cunt and doens't talk during movies
>>
>>79539566
>Getting your dick wet instead of watching movies with men makes you a beta and a cuck

lel this is what nu-male betas actually believe. MGTOW am I right?? I bet you have a smashing collection of fedoras and katanas.
>>
>>79539758
I know right? These people actually believe that he should of turned off the TV and him and his dad should of just sat there and listened to everything she had to say because she decided then and there that she should be the center of their universes.
>>
>>79539795
It's about respect anon, allow me to school you. When you have a prior engagement with someone, you see it through, a bitches pussy ain't worth more than the respect you show others. But you must be some desperate lonely virgin who would let his friends drown if it meant some 4/10 would touch his peepee.
>>
>>79538411
Your dad sounds like a fukin cuck. Sucks to be you
>>
>>79539795
There are other things in life that are more important than getting your dick sucked.
You will never understand, because you are not a man.
>>
Two groups of men ITT

>Autistic numale MGTOW fags with daddy issues defending the OP
>Men who know that disrespecting your father and the woman he chose to spend his life with is degenerate

Ya know, if the father didn't put the wife in her place, maybe shrle wadn't as bad as OP makes her look. Maybe OP was just sperging that she made an offhand comment to her husband after a long day at work.
>>
>Visiting my folks for the holidays
>Watch a film on their television because it's a really nice TV
>Mom sits down to watch
>Complains about everything happening and how it doesnt make sense immediately after they happen
>She's an alcoholic
>Dont know why my dad hasnt murder-suicided yet
>>
>>79539766
Mom was actually great and I miss her alot. She was there with my dad when he was broke as fuck and just trying to get his business started. He made sure she never had to work and in return she made sure him and his was always taken care of. We watched movies a lot when I grew up and never said a word besides common commentary on the movie. Really did kill me and my dad when we lost her though. Especially when he started dating again and had to weed out all the women who just wanted him for his cash.
>>
>>79539947
With your outstanding observation skills you must hold a bachelor of arts in sociology.
Tell me, what is it that you do for a living?
>>
>>79539947
More like

>I listened to your story now gimme pussy please please pleeeeeease can I have pussy! Oh, I can call up my friend Tyrone to fuck you if you let me look at pussy! I want pussy so bad, pleeeeease!

and

>Men who understand that the bond between father and son is scared and no foreign pussy who tries to interrupt such a bond should be given any sort of respect or for that matter, regard.
>>
File: 1487179293783.jpg (55KB, 500x612px) Image search: [Google]
1487179293783.jpg
55KB, 500x612px
>>79539882
>Woman gets home from work
>Says probably a dozen words to the man she loves
>Autist stepson spergs out about her talking over a movie from the fucking 80s

Look I get that most of you have never been in a real relationship and your views on women are largely shaped by Million Dollar Extreme videos ("Cool story babe now make me a sandwich"). Cupled with the fact that you are all incredibly autistic about movies, I get why the woman would trigger you. But the bottom line is you are disrespecting your father and his wife. If his father did not think she was acting out of place, the OP should respect his wishes and consider that perhaps it is HE who is being a giant faggot.

That being said feel free to call me a nu-male cuck (even though I am the one with old-fashioned traditional values and you contrarians are the nu-males by definition)
>>
>>79540160
If you had any reading skills or actually looked through this thread you would of saw OP said already that his stepmom doesn't work.
>>
>>79539566
They're trolling OP and he's too idiot to notice it.
>>
File: 1278911867258.png (472KB, 330x318px) Image search: [Google]
1278911867258.png
472KB, 330x318px
>>79540160
you are just wasting time here. would be better if you went back to your echo chamber - wherever that is you crawled from.
>>
>>79540243
>There j-just trolling! I'm only p-pretending to be a r-retard!
>>
>>79540160
>Autist stepson spergs out about her talking over a movie from the fucking 80s

It's not just an 80s movie anon
It's COMMANDO

If you had anything between your legs (which at this point I am guessing you are either a eunuch, woman, or a boy with a testosterone deficiency.) you would know that this is one of the ultimate guys movie. Go back to /mlp/.
>>
nah mate my father married a loud, opinionated fucking retard of a woman.

it made me lose all respect for him.

brothers wouldn't even go to his wedding.

he's a real cunt since hes been with her. either she made him a cunt, or its just him showing his true colors after 50 years. hes especially been a cunt to my mother about the whole fucking thing.

fuck him either way, hes basically going to die alone now. its even money she divorces him and takes all his money.
>>
I remember when I told my brother I've watched Drive more than once only for my mother to come in to call me "really pathetic".
>>
This is why you're single op and will stay that way for quite some time.
>>
>>79540160
>Look! I posted a picture of Patton with a badass quote that has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the current conversation!
>I'm the one with the traditional, old fashioned values as you can see by pic related!
>Thus, I'm an authority on the fact that pushing back when your stepmom starts ruining you and your father's attempt to hangout makes YOU the degenerate one!

If you can't tell your stepmom to stop interrupting a movie without her bursting into tears and provoking a huge fight and you can't spend time with your father without her being there, maybe it's time to end that relationship.
>>
>>79539431
poor dog
>>
She lives there and you don't. Don't be a pissant. You can watch your capeshit whenever.
>>
>>79540466
wow I can't believe your mother would disparage the mentally handicapped
>>
>>79538411
post nudes of your dad's wife
>>
Kinda related.

>Years back I was in Alaska for 8 months on a contract job.
>Came back to the east coast and my best friend since 5 picked me up at the airport.
>Told me we were going back to my place so I could clean up then we would go over to his, watch some movies, get liquored up then head out to the bars where the boys were suppose were hanging at.
>Watching a movie when his girlfriend walks in and starts talking to me and him.
>More concerned about drinking then following the movie so hey, it's cool.
>She suddenly says she doesn't want my friend going out cause she's got other plans for him.
>It's clear she wants the D.
>Buddy tells her no, that it's my first day back home and he wants to be their partying with me.
>She gets pissed off saying he was putting me before her.
>He stands up and says "He's been there through every bitch I gone through, and you'll just be another one of them."
>She's throwing shit and we grab are jackets and get out, laughing our asses off as we walk to the closest place for drinks.
>>
Did you call her reddit too?
>>
>>79538411
This is unfortunitely very typical. Women are the absolute worst to watch something with. They can't appreciate a good kino, all they care about is their narcissistic bullshit. Their lives are consumed with one upping their friends, which is why they're so consumed by social media. The only thing they appreciate are books because they can self insert, and casually read a chapter here and there.
>>
>>79540614
This.

How old are you by the way? Seems more like a problem you need to resolve with your dad if your stepmom triggers you this much.
>>
>>79540781
>How to get all of your shit broken: the post

Your friend is a bro but he is a full-on retard bro
>>
>>79540878
>making little angry faces
He's clearly under 25
>>
>>79540878
I'm 25, and I don't live there. Grew up in the house however and spend a lot of time with the old man at work and out of. Also she doesn't trigger me and the relationship between him and me is stronger than ever. Gonna hang out tomorrow and finish the movie.
>>
>>79540891
It was her place I think, most of his shit was still at his parents. Still had a good laugh over it.
>>
>>79540940
You blatantly disrespected the person that lives there.
>>
>>79540998
Yes, because she is not a person. She is a pocket pussy that cooks and cleans :^)
>>
>>79540551
>maybe it's time to end that relationship

Between whom? You and your father? Because you're sure as shit not going to convince your father to leave his wife because she was talking during a movie.

Brotip: You have to put up with your bros' (or father's, as the case may be) bitches. If you create a rift between yourself and your stepmom, you are also creating a rift between yourself and your father.

It's called "Being a reasonable man who does not have aspergers", try it sometime.
>>
>>79540998
He doesn't care cause he's a total fucking badass and 4chan told him to hate women
>>
File: 1487223024482.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1487223024482.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>79538411
is your stepmom hot, at least?
>>
>>79538641
more likely OP just misunderstood the entire situation, being socially awkward as fuck and unable to read other people
>>
>>79541095
Yeah, would look down on the old man if he was spending all this cash on her and she wasn't.

>>79541064
Fucking A.
>>
File: IMG_5282.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5282.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
I use this site for the bantz but you people actually act this way in real life? Jesus fuck
>>
>>79541121
>Yeah, would look down on the old man if he was spending all this cash on her and she wasn't.

post pics, then, faggot
>>
>>79541148
No, now that would be disrespectful :^)
>>
You're single, right?
>>
>>79541221
Been single for 3 weeks now.
>>
>invite friend to watch movie in my home theater
>he brings his gf and she brings her sister
>the entire time they keep talking about literally everything other than the movie
>friend and his gf start making out
>loud kissing noises persist even after I turned up the volume
>politely ask them to leave
>the women get mad at ME
>>
>>79541366
Get a new friend. Cut him out entirely like you would a tumor.
>>
>>79540160
>from the fucking 80s

I don't understand this, why did you post this as if the decade has any importance?

>A MOVIE FROM THE FUCKING 00'S

it's just silly lad, the decade of it means nothing
>>
File: 1486644299687.jpg (37KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486644299687.jpg
37KB, 576x768px
>>79541366
>buddy invites me to his "home theatre" (two couches and a 36 inch TV with a soundbar)
>bring my gf and her cute sister for him
>wingman.jpg
>start making out with GF
>expect buddy to strike up convo with hot sister
>he keeps staring at us instead
>'c-can you two stop it'
>'p-please go'
>GF and her sis call him a dumb fag
>>
>>79541476
I just meant that it's not like they were watching a PPV of a new release or anything.
>>
>>79538411
Yes.
>>
>>79538722
you fucking whore come out to play-ay-ay
>>
File: 160.png (169KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
160.png
169KB, 382x346px
>>79540891
>letting women live with you
>>
>>79541542
>Invite friend to watch movie in my home theater.
>He crashes through my side wall in his Ford Ranger and his trashy girlfriend rolls out the passenger side drunk off her ass.
>She brought her sister who is currently being loaded off the bed of his truck with the fork lift he is driving.
>Entire time they are vomiting and the sister keeps eating the Doritos loudly while wiping her greasy fingers off on the couch.
>Friend and his GF start fucking.
>Some of the juices squirt in my eyes, even after hiding in my pillow fort.
>Politely ask them to leave.
>The sister sits on me and I have been missing ever since.
>>
OP was in the right.

Same thing happened to be but I paused the movie and just sat there silently watching her until she left.
>>
>>79539758
im hoping its all samefags
>>
>>79538893

Being this desperate for the puss is fucking pathetic.
>>
>>79541050
Yes, between him and his father.

Fucking grow up. She's an adult and doesn't have to be treated like a retarded child. It's not MY responsibility to accommodate someone I don't have a relationship with. If my friend is incapable of preventing his gf/wife from shitting up everything, then I don't hang out with them and don't invite him to things. It's that simple.

OP and his father are adults. Gtfo with your "bro code" middle school shit. If his father clearly values having his wife interrupt and start talking about Facebook more than time with his son, then OP needs to recognize that he needs to move on. If his stepmother can't handle her husband spending time with his son without interrupting and forcing him to focus on her, she needs to grow the fuck up. If his father prioritizes meaningless small talk with his wife over quality time with his son, he needs to tell OP. If he doesn't, he needs to grow a pair and tell her to back the fuck off.

If you think that allowing a woman to completely dominate and destroy your relationship with your father is "being a man," you either grew up without a father or need to graduate highschool.
>>
>>79541690
A better solution would of been if you both of nudged your dad and yelled "FARTING CONTEST!" You then proceed to fart, trying to out best each other. The smell eventually would clear her out of the room.
>>
File: 46e.jpg (30KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
46e.jpg
30KB, 580x435px
>>79541749
>woman
>adult
>>
>>79538411
No, because I don't have fucking autism.

Yes, it's rude to interrupt a in-progress event. The correct response is not sperging out. You politely and calmly explain to them that they are interrupting, and don't sink to their level.

You're a fucking child stuck in an adult's body. You won't be any better than your dad's wife when your her age.
>>
File: IMG_0044.png (309KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.png
309KB, 624x352px
>Replies: 108
>Posters: 38
>>
>>79541749
>So how big do you enjoy your black men when you watch them fuck your girlfriends? Do you actually ever get to put your dick in your girls or do you just prefer to watch from the safety of the closet?
>>
>>79541831
The beta troll is really going all out in this thread.
>>
File: 1485303366753.png (903KB, 1080x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1485303366753.png
903KB, 1080x1127px
Watching anything with even more than one person is fucking annoying, and even then, one retard can ruin anything by just being on the cellphone throughout the entire movie.
Seriously, if someone looks genuinely excited to show you a movie they like or are interested in, why would you even think of interrupting it for mundane shit?

Keep doing the exact same thing if the bitch tries to ruin it again, OP, if you can't make them atleast have a bit of common sense, atleast you got to make them cry.
>>
>>79538411
You'll gain nothing trying to set up your father against his wife. Don't get me wrong, she's a bitch, but you're a spoiled idiot.
Still, it's not so hard to solve this. Next time you should be the one asking your father to come over to YOUR home, that way you'll avoid that problem.
>>
>>79541690
Yeah, but OP acted like a spoiled brat. You did it classy.
>>
>>79538411
what does this image mean?
>>
>>79541967
Never was the goal to pit him vs her. I just told her what she was doing was rude and annoying. He took my side in on it either way. But yeah, will admit I am spoiled. Grew up in a well off family and it has made a prick out of me.
>>
>>79542000
>Being silent and starring is far better way to resolve things than to stand up and speak out your grievance.

Why are these people so pathetic and weak?
>>
File: expectations.jpg (7KB, 199x225px) Image search: [Google]
expectations.jpg
7KB, 199x225px
>leave basement to hang out with parents
>"hey anon, let's watch a tv show"
>ok
>start watching tv show
>both of them are using their ipads the entire time
>I'm the only one genuinely watching it
>>
>>79540940
>spend a lot of time with the old man at work and out of
ending a sentence with a preposition

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>79542056
Yet he succeeded and you went home with your tail between your legs.
Why are you so stupid?
>>
>my dad's wife
OP is a literal cuckold
>>
>Dad wants to watch a movie.
>Puts in Pirates of the Caribbean.
>I have watched this movie for what feels like a 100 times with my dad.
>He has Alzheimer's so it's felt like the first time for him every time.

I never tell him we already watched it cause he always has this look like he is looking forward to seeing it.
>>
>>79542106
Cause I have my own house that's bullshit free? Why are you so virgin?

>>79542150
That's not how it works.
>>
>>79541943
There's a technique to it. It's called "learn who the fuck you can watch things with".
Someone asks me what's happening the whole time? I never watch a movie with that person again.
Someone keeps staring at his/her phone the whole time? I never watch a movie with that person again.
Someone has seen the movie and keeps telling you "oh, this part is great", "you won't believe what happens here", things like that? I never watch a movie with that person again.

The only problem is if that someone is a gf. First step is only watching with her movies I don't care about to score points. If it's a movie we both like, I try to watch it alone first, so in the second watch I don't mind that much.
Also, over time you can work things out and find a ground where both of you are comfortable. But with friends I don't have that kind of patience. If you don't know how to behave like a rational being when a movie is being displayed, fuck you man, I won't spoil my fun because you're a retard.
>>
>anon come watch this with us
>anon why don't you want to sit here with us
>anon you don't make an effort to be with us

>they won't come to my house and expect to come to them every time
>i come and watch a movie and they both sit on their phone the whole time
>constantly get up and smoke cigarettes expecting me to pause it every time

Gee I don't know why oh why do I hate doing things with you people

>inb4 I'm ungrateful etc

Effort isn't a one way street
>>
>>79542308
>beta autis the post
>I dun watch movies with people who dun watch movie like me.
>Unless dat people is girl, then I do anything for her, hoping she will let me put my weewee in her!
>>
Your dad is a fucking beta.
>>
File: sad kid.jpg (45KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
sad kid.jpg
45KB, 500x461px
tfw my dad killed himself

my only memories are him being alone in a room watching the game wrapped in a cloud of cigar smoke

he also used to clean his nose a lot, recently i found out he did a lot of cocaine, crazy bastard

enjoy OP
>>
/tv/ - complain about your parents
>>
>>79542381
That's sad anon. Hopefully you will become a better dad than he ever was when you get to that point in your life.
>>
File: 1485664732814.gif (2MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1485664732814.gif
2MB, 230x173px
>>79539623
tfw you walk a fine line between the half dozen social cliques of women who hate each other when all the guys are cool with each other or ignore each other even when the cliques try to divide you up and turn you against each other.
>>
File: 1475687697452.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475687697452.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>79542308
Oh I know, anon. I've come to terms with it already that the only way to watch movies with them is either pick some garbage horror/comedy movie that we can all laugh at or bring them to the movie theater.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.