[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : blue balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Unthinkable_Cover.jpg (46KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Unthinkable_Cover.jpg
46KB, 300x425px
>ending the movie before finding out if fucking nuclear bombs will kill 10 million or not

Literally the whole fucking movie hinged on that fucking plot. What in the FUCK were they THINKING?
>>
Is this one where sam Jackson's neighbors are WMBF and he like tries to kill them?
>>
>>79535005
How do you guys find the time to watch mediocre movies?
>>
>>79535117
>being a wageslave
>>
File: ZHnXYzs.png (13KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
ZHnXYzs.png
13KB, 736x547px
>>79535117

Parents rented it on redbox my senior year of High School. Been on a binge of watching a bit of stuff they endured to kind of honor my mom's memory. She was a movie nerd like me. I know its stupid but yeah I'm a mamas go so go figure. Feel free to ridicule me now.
>>
>>79535159
Who said I had a job? I spend all day in front of my pc.
>>
>>79535005
Adds to the philosophical debate.

If doing the unthinkable works, is it justified.

If doing the unthinkable doesn't work, is it justified?

Pretty good film btw. Flawed in a lot of ways, but still satisfying. I imagine the quality drops a shitload on a second viewing though.

>>79535048
The short version is that Sheen is ex military and manages to become a homegrown terrorist and create and hide multiple nuclear bombs in the US. Jackson is a torturer for the government and has to do worse and worse things to Sheen as the time the bombs will go off gets closer and closer. Moss is an ??? agent who is supervising the situation and having major internal conflict about what Jackson is doing.
>>
>>79535192
>mamas boy*

How the fuck did i type mama's go?
>>
>>79535005
Is this the sequel to unbreakable?
>>
>>79535200
then you have plenty of time to watch mediocre movies
>>
>>79535005
Uh, the version I watched they show the 4th bomb about to blow up.
>>
>>79535249

Are you fucking kidding me? If you arent then what version? I caught mine on netflix
>>
>>79535271
Sorry anon I dunno what exactly I watched, some shitty rip from tpb most likely. I'm not kidding though, check the wiki page, it mentions it there.
>>
>>79535305

So I found out, apparently Netflix cut the original ending while theaters had the original and buying the DVDs includes an "alternate" ending which is actually the original.

My question is, for what purpose?
>>
hitchcocks the birds

>hehe lets not resolve or answer a damn thing
>>
Gone Girl
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.