[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you want your Batmobile senpai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

How do you want your Batmobile senpai?
>>
>>79534842
>Play Arkham Knight
>call Batmobile
>Go outside, go for a run, talk to my neighbor, wash my dog, sunbathe for ten hours
>go back inside
>Game complete, 100% trophies
>>
JUST
>>
>>79534997

GUN
>>
File: received_10211406599354179.jpg (6KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211406599354179.jpg
6KB, 480x480px
>implying it doesn't at least look more "batmobile" than Nolan's black ops 3 tank

All those guns are stupid as fuck though, fortunately it doesn't actually look like that in the film
>>
File: justice-league-batmobile.jpg (173KB, 1541x1028px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-batmobile.jpg
173KB, 1541x1028px
>>79535210
>fortunately it doesn't actually look like that in the film

Yes it does, have a look for yourself
>>
>>79535376
Uhh..It's missing the 3 obnoxious double barreled machine guns that are on the toy/model, which is exactly what I was referring to.
>>
File: justice-league-batmobile.jpg (376KB, 1541x1028px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-batmobile.jpg
376KB, 1541x1028px
>>79535511

Are you blind?

Look again at >>79535027
>>
>>79534842
Pretty good looking for a toy, though that batmobile in the movie sucked
>>
>>79535635

>>79535635
The one on the front looks good, also where are the barrels on the "guns" the one on the hatch and the one on the left don't even appear to be there, and the one on the right kind of looks like it's there but the barrel is hidden by the wheel and the angle of the shot? Anyway, if they pop up that's also fine(like the ones in 1989, which is what i assume by the lack of the barrels present in that shot). Either way, it doesnt look like a gun on wheels like the toy does. Like I said, I can't even see the barrels on the left and hatch ones, but it does look like there's a clip feeder where it's supposed to be.
>>
>>79535905

Yeah the guns were removed from the promo shot, but they toy makes it clear they will be in the final film.
>>
>>79534842
RUBBER BULLETS AND RUBBER MISSILES
I SWEAR
>>
>>79535210
Thing being, Nolan's tumbler worked perfectly in that context. Snyder's batmobile is a compromise, trying to fit everything into nothing.
Burton's had more style than any other batmobile, ever.
>>
>>79534842
Tumbler is still better, but I like the subtle hints to Frank Miller batmobile
>>
keeps getting uglier and clunkier
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.