[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Tom really deserve all the shit he got every single episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TomandJerryTitleCardc[1].jpg (17KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
TomandJerryTitleCardc[1].jpg
17KB, 350x263px
Did Tom really deserve all the shit he got every single episode?
>>
>>79534185
live action adaptation when?
>>
>>79534185
The three musketeers one always rustled my Jimmy's. Tom didn't deserve such a grim punishment.
>>
>>79534185
They were both assholes. The both got everything they deserved. Whenever Jerry was being a dick, he got punished for it. Whenever Tom was being a dick, he got punished for it.
>>
It used to make me so happy when they teamed up against common enemy
>>
was there an episode where jerry is actually killed, and tom gets sad? or did i dream that one.
>>
>>79535818
There's one episode where they feel really suicidal and sit on rails.
>>
>>79534185
I always loved the Thanksgiving episode; all the food looked so delicious.
>>
>>79535876
maybe that's the one i'm thinking of, i remember tom being really sad.
>>
>>79536079
> jerk it to cartoon preteens
> cartoon food looks appetizing

Why not? I mean fuck our future.
>>
>>79535818
I remember a few that end on tom catching jerry and then it cuts to the credits. Implying tom eats jerry.
>>
File: 1465403424424.jpg (19KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
1465403424424.jpg
19KB, 249x213px
>>79536151
yeah, that was when he was pining for some fancy white lady cat, but then a big black cat named butch rolls in with his 100 metre long cadillac, runs him down, and steals his woman
tom is poor, disturbed, depressed, and has been taking heavy shit from jerry all his life so decides to end it all on the railroad tracks
the followup is jerry losing his mouse skank girlfriend to another mouse so he joins tom on the tracks
it's the kind of episode that fuckin sticks with you when you see it as a babychild
the outro was a train horn i think
>>
Those episodes where the character even the young grey mouse boy got drunk.
Doesnt beat
>>79537001
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.