[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trek/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: commander riker.jpg (96KB, 650x750px) Image search: [Google]
commander riker.jpg
96KB, 650x750px
Who was the best first officer?
>>
File: 0-98.jpg (67KB, 680x533px) Image search: [Google]
0-98.jpg
67KB, 680x533px
>>
>>79530652
he was the science officer not the first officer
>>
>>79530743
He was actually both
>>
>>79530594
The best Captain was Captain Man
>>
>>79530784
No, the best captain was Captain Donkey.
>>
I love the episodes where Data steps up to the plate, think he was made 1st officer in a two parter and also captained with success.
>>
File: TNG Bridge Crew.jpg (115KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TNG Bridge Crew.jpg
115KB, 1440x1080px
>>79531163
Awesome
>>
>>79531369
The dressing down of Troi by Jellico is one of funniest moments in TNG
>>
>>79531163
I just remembered he Captain's the ship in Gambit. Theres some great banter with Worf as 1st officer in that one.
>>
>>79530594
Captain Kirk has to be the worst one.
>Giving an honorific death to a captain that killed his entire crew and tried to do a suicide run with Kirks crew, and later killing himself.
>Making a god give up because he doubted him
>Letting Scott get away with shit that could start galactic war because he couldn't calm down.
>Leaving guests to freely walk around the ship, even those that attacked him not 1 hour ago.
There were more, but how did Kirk get away with this shit?
McCoy was limitless
https://a.uguu.se/Q1w5j0L4nWFV_StarTrekTOSS02E11Friday%27sChild
>>
>>79531163
Me too, anon. Wish they did that a few more times
>>
I'm so tired of Worf on Deep Space Nine.
>MUH KLINGON BACKGROUND

So annoying all this shit about Kahless. I thought the two or three episodes centered around this on Next Generation were boring as fuck, but here... They don't even have a B-plot. It's just boring. Too bad. The 4th season was going so well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.