[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_5515.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5515.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ

Explain yourselves
>>
Didnt you just make this thread on pol?
>>
>>79529213
>>>/pol/
>>
This actually looks great. Or at least That's a very good trailer.
>>
People keep telling me this is a serious horror movie but the trailers make me laugh. Either it's a black comedy / satire, or it's the most unintentionally hilarious "socially aware" movie in years.
>>
>>79530466
seems pretty serious.

The uneasiness goes brake neck into horror as it seems quite apparent that they are either brainwashing black people or eating them based on the part where they strap them into a chair and have medical utensils, and that the fashionable black dude seems to be out of his robotic trance after a flash photo and tells the dude to GTFO (for his own safety).

I'm thinking socially unaware.
>>
>>79530466
I see the angle they are going for but I can't help but laugh at shit like the botched fist bump being a red flag for the dude. It comes across as a joke
>>
>>79529177
>how long has it been going on
>this thaaang

what did he mean
>>
>>79530923
>>79530942
filtered
>>
>>79530466
The whole idea behind it is something blacks actually believe when one of their friends start dating a white person
>>
It's literally Stepford Wives for niggers.

Which means I'll probably check it out.
>>
>>79529213
>I know about something that happened on /pol/

please leave
>>
>>79530942
Why did you delete your post about the lobotomy?
>>
>>79530604

looks more like their surgically altering them, similar to a lobotomy.
>>
File: 1404079513818.gif (35KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404079513818.gif
35KB, 306x400px
>yfw Jordan Peele of Key and Peele wrote this
>>
>>79531010

forgot to take off my name from when i posted somewhere else.
>>
>>79531032
>retard who forgot to take his trip off makes the same post

Lmao. I thought tripfags liked the name recognition why change it
>>
>>79531052

>From the Director of KEANU!
>>
>>79531063
>>79531032
You're even typing everything with lower case instead of proper capital letters. Do you literally take on a new persona when typing under a trip? This is some serious autism.
>>
why is it when i watched this trailer i felt a strong urge to root for the "bad guys"?

what does this mean?
>>
>tfw i masturbate to a similar fantasy except instead of being a black guy turned white i'm me and i get turned into a horse with a huge cock and am made to breed mares for the rest of my natural life
>>
>>79531155
Yeah, that's extremely similar.
>>
>>79529177
New trailer
https://youtu.be/sUSkVSlYftU
>>
White liberals who desperately want to be black, so they lure in black people to transplant their brains into.
There's a more detailed spoiler thread from a few days ago.
>>
someone spoil the twist for me
>>
>>79531200
>actively searching for a video where someone puts a condom on
>not only that, but making sure it's a black penis

Why are you so gay?
>>
>>79531224
You are the niggers!
>>
>>79530975
Played to its comedic/horrific extreme yes.
>>
>>79531234
>>
>>79531215
proofs?
>>
The twist is that he was hypnotized the whole time and all of the fear of white people existed in his head because black people hold racial bias, too, and to say otherwise is factually incorrect but you won't see it anyways and nobody will so it won't make a dime.
>>
>>79531215

Oh. lol.

they probably want to put their daughters brain in his body,
>>
>>79529177
>white people were the bad guys all along!

Is this supposed to be funny? The director is Jordan Peele as in Mad TV/Key and Peele Obama impersonator. Is this supposed to be a legit horror film?
>>
>>79531347
Seriously?
>>
>>79531340
>>79531716
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79389714/#79389714
>>
File: 1485854535967.gif (2MB, 410x311px) Image search: [Google]
1485854535967.gif
2MB, 410x311px
>>79531347
Holy shit, this actually sounds like the fucking twist they'd pull
>>
>>79532259

instead of a grindhouse level film where whitey is evil and wants to control blacks with mind control, it is instead a allegory about black people having their culture appropriated and call white people creepy for wanting to help them.

oh well, such a shame, could have been good shlock.
>>
File: 1460429338673.jpg (77KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1460429338673.jpg
77KB, 650x650px
>every fucking cletus in here thinking this is supposed to be 100% serious

it's written by fucking peele retards

obviously its stupid black culture circlekjerking and is ridiculously politically charged but its supposed to have comedic elements to it you dense inbred fucks
>>
>>79532501
>it's supposed to be shit, so it's not shit anymore
Not how it works champ.
>>
>>79529177
Dule Hill?
>>
>>79532573

i never said it wasn't shit you dyslexic retard

im calling out how every fucking >>79530466
>>79530604
>>79530931
>>79530975

retard here thinks it's 100% serious or is unsure if it's supposed to have comedic elements

take reading lessions
>>
>>79530466
It's written and directed by a comedian
>>
>>79531052
The trailer looks like an extended Key and Peele sketch meant to self-deprecatingly mock stereotypes that black people hold about white middle-class neighborhoods.

I heard black people respond to the trailer with stuff like "oh man this looks so scary. Me and my friend had to drive through Westchester once and I thought this was going to happen to me!"
>>
DUDE
WHITE PEOPLE
LMAO
>>
File: 1431231569959.png (484KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431231569959.png
484KB, 582x600px
>>79533178
>I heard black people respond to the trailer with stuff like "oh man this looks so scary. Me and my friend had to drive through Westchester once and I thought this was going to happen to me!"
>this is ACTUALLY the state of American race relations
>>
>>79533219
White people be cracray..hmmnnn hmnnnnn *snap fingers*
>>
>a black guy in the leading role
no thanks
>>
>>79533178
>I heard black people respond to the trailer with stuff like "oh man this looks so scary. Me and my friend had to drive through Westchester once and I thought this was going to happen to me!"

Did you actually hear this or is it just bullshit you made up in the hope of getting you's on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>79533313
The comments section of the trailer was filled through the brim with comments about how scary the countryside and white neighborhoods are.

If this movie is supposed to be a dark comedy I worry that the writers had a little bit too much faith in black audiences not to take it seriously. For some reason black people who never leave cities are terrified of rural areas. They see an acre of grass with no concrete and they get prairie madness.
>>
>>79533178

westchester is a fucking scary place man
>>
>>79533276

are you black? better yet, have you ever been in a room or in a place where you are the only person of your race?
>>
>this is a dark comedy hurr

pls stop. you're too stupid to live
>>
>>79529177
The twist is he's a paranoid schizophrenic and kills everyone because of it.
>>
hello guys wanna have a look at my new gaming chan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIaOBzHVdME
i really wanna hear your opinion
>>
i love how people still think the joke is that the white people treat him weirdly because they're racist when they're feeling his muscles and asks how fast he runs because they want to literally steal his body
>>
>>79529213
>pol
>>
>>79530466
Why can't it both be a horror and comedy?
>>
All the racial shit aside this is one movie I am looking forward to. I love horror and I'm going to go bezerk if this sucks.
>>
>>79534572
>have you ever been in a room or in a place where you are the only person of your race?

now that i think about it, no
>>
>>79534572
I live in London, there have been times where I've been the only white man in the bus.
>>
>>79530466
>People keep telling me this is a serious horror movie
Yeah, I'm thinking it's a serious horror movie
>>
File: 1486778872756.jpg (36KB, 693x741px) Image search: [Google]
1486778872756.jpg
36KB, 693x741px
>>79529177
>le evil white people meme
>>
>>79533710
Think about it: in the city cops arrive in 3 minutes and you can easily flee for help. The cops are also trained and prepared for bad shit to come around. In the country you can easily kill someone faster and people will only start looking for you after a while. Not to mention small towns used to hang blacks. Fuck the countryside and fuck hicks. Only good thing is you can get away with crimes easier and shoot guns with no fear.
>>
>>79534572
I can relate to this. My city is mostly hispanic and I get uneasy being around only whites. Asians are fine though since I look like them.
>>
>>79535316
Just because Steve Bannon's in the whitehouse doesn't mean 100s of years of racial oppression no longer exist!
>>
>>79529177
I want tot see this, it looks hilarious
>>
>>79530466
>Written and directed by Jordan Peele
>is half white
>is married to a white
It's satirical.
>>
>>79535316
Well white people caused the holocaust soooo....
>>
AYYYY YO DIS BE LOOKING TRIPPY AS FUCK MAN STRAIGHT UP LIT YO
>>
>>79529177
lmao wtf I thought this was just going to be /pol/ freaking out about the black male lead but the movie is unironically about le evil white people
>>
File: get out.png (122KB, 783x387px) Image search: [Google]
get out.png
122KB, 783x387px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>79531108
>proper capital letters

capital letters are overrated.
>>
>>79531108
>Do you literally take on a new persona when typing under a trip?

do you not?
>>
>>79535828
No,you don't.
>>
>>79536238
FROM THE MIND OF
>>
>>79536238
>it's real

tf
>>
>>79532501
>cletus
>inbred fucks

>it's a leftists pretend to care about the working class but demonize impoverished whites episode
>>
>>79536238
i'm glad jordan's doing ok, key and peele was great.
>>
>>79529177
I watched the trailer for this when I was blown out of my mind, I swear it was a comedy
>>
>>79531108
>>79536251
>>79536285
we are all mad here.
>>
>>79530466
All the reviews say its a black comedy/horror with anti racism undertones
>>
>>79529177
Im alt right, and this actually looks like a good movie.

Wont see in the theaters thou. Just download it when theres a decent upload.
>>
My favorite part of the trailer was the scene where he sees some other black guy at the little outside party and when he goes to fist bump him the guy grabs his had for a hand shake and the music gets all horrorish and shit.
>>
>>79536409
Don't what? Feel uneasy around mostly white crowds? You don't tell me how I feel, guy. I live in Orange County and apart from my city, a lot of the surrounding cities have a lot of whites due to my county being conservative. Asians I can stand, despite them speaking their languages half the time.
>>
>>79537392
I am Hispanic myself and I would hate being in an area that is predominantly Hispanic if I don't know them. I'm not delusional enough to realize that most Hispanic areas in the US are poorer areas with higher crime rates, likewise with black communities. Unless it was a back water town in Mississippi full of red necks I would much rather be the only brown guy in a crowd full of white people.
>>
>>79530466
>>79530604
>>79535316

It's satire.

It's about a liberal upper class white community that adores blacks so much they force them to stay to be treated as wonders/gods and at the end they try to become black themselves by transferring their brains into them

Trailer is incredibly misleading
>>
>>79537634
Very misleading
>>
>>79529177

Legitimately might be a good horror movie.

Premise seems fine. Everything is just too politically charged these days. Everyone sees politics in everything.
>>
>>79537544
I live in what whites would call a "bad neighborhood", but really is a low-income one that is way better than the shithole mexican town I lived in as a small child. Anyways Orange County is affluent in a lot of places and that adds to my fear of these whites. I can drink (and have been known to party) with gang thugs. As long as you don't disrespect them or are aligned with an enemy, most thugs (at least hispanic and asian ones) will be ok with you. I can't walk down a suburban community with an open beer without fearing they'll call the cops on me, though. White people, in my experience, are afraid of ethnic low classes and will call the police on your ass. I am more afraid of these richfags than walking alone down a bad street at 2am. I have on more than one occasion walked miles to get home past midnight and just shared a beer or a smoke with random shady characters. At worst you may get stabbed, and I've never been robbed. What is that compared to jail time because some pussy thinks you're scum?

So I can understand why blacks are wary of whites.
>>
I genuinely am starting to believe the Jews are doing this on purpose now.

This kind of shit never would have flown when I was a kid and I'm not even that old.
>>
>>79537953
It was written and directed by Peele, iirc. He is a mixed white/black comedian. It's therefore not surprising the movie seems kinda outlandish and somewhat funny. Get off you teenage high-horse and stop seeing SJW spectres where there are none.
>>
black men with white women on tv is just an accurate representation of reality. white chicks have always and always will lust after BBC. deal with it cucks.
>>
>>79538147
This desu. You can try your best to mold reality into suiting your twisted worldview but facts are facts.
>>
>"I'm so scared of white people they could kill me at any time oooooohh lawd!"
t. black person who is many times more likely to assault/murder a white person in a WHITE-MAJORITY nation (nevermind a black majority one) than a white person is to assault/murder them.
>>
>>79537783
>As long as you don't disrespect them or are aligned with an enemy
...and what happens if you accidentally say the wrong thing, or accidentally live in the wrong neighborhood/have the wrong friend?
>>
>>79537783
We will have to agree to disagree here since it looks like a difference in up bringing here. I grew up in a middle class neighborhood, whereas I think you grew up in a low income one. We have differing opinions because we had different life experiences, but I can understand how you feel now.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
1MB, 1200x630px
I think this movie is in the right direction to show that race mixing and having mix marriages is wrong. For both sides and only ruins people

Its why mixed dogs are more likely to die
>>
>>79538117
I understand that. But you can't just write and direct a movie, even if you have a successful comedy show under your belt. You need a producer. You need funding. You need the blessing of the Hollywood higher ups to get picked up by a studio and get distribution.

And it's not even that it's an illegitimate idea for a weird movie. No more than a horror (comedy?) about a pair of good white people naively stumbling into a false nice black community only to find out their all evil voodoo cultists that blood sacrifice specifically and only good/pure white people would be. It's just that that kind of movie where an entire race is the villain in this political environment does not seem to be an accident to me. Someone got this script and okayed it over 100s of others.
>>
>>79538279
My cousins could pass for guidos and grew up upper middle-class and I guess they would feel threatened by some of the people I hang around with. I don't even look that mexican, in fact I've been mistaken for asian many times, especially by other mexican immigrants. So maybe it is just class differences.

>>79538274
Then you better either get some balls and be a man, or not associate with thugs period. Moreso it's a class thing. What I mean is if you don't look like you're from the lower class you're more likely to get jacked. And if you disrespect by giving them a wide berth, crossing the street, or give them deriding looks, you are asking for trouble. Give as much respect as you would like to receive, don't be a pussy, and you'll be fine.

The american media spreads fear because it sells. The downside is the middle-class have become pussies and thugs take advantage of that. Hell, they're afraid of taking a beating. What's a whooping when you can heal from that? Ass whoopings should be standard child rearing since then there'd be less SJWs and less entitled teenage faggots.

>>79538234
Are you forgetting how cops have been getting slaps on the wrist for slaughtering blacks, whereas a black guy gets decades for selling crack? How young are you? Gangsta rap was initially based on shit that went down in the streets.
>>
File: 1389845953880.jpg (17KB, 480x297px) Image search: [Google]
1389845953880.jpg
17KB, 480x297px
>>79529177
MFW I saw this and realized this movie is actually clowning white liberals for their blatant pandering. This is liberals "are cucks who want to fuck black people" the movie. The trailer is just to trick blacks into seeing it.
>>
>>79530466
>horror comedies aren't a thing
>>
>>79529177
Lol, I want to see this movie
It's a thriller based on raw nightmarish honesty, not fantasy or the unexplained. Skewed into horror, like untapped subconscious being put on film
>>
File: KEK.png (247KB, 1210x922px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
247KB, 1210x922px
>>79529177
read this boyos
>>
>>79538312
>Its why mixed dogs are more likely to die

wait.. wtf?
>>
>>79538312
>comparing dogs to humans
>unironically believing this typical collectivist rhetoric

Die you tribal parasite
>>
Hacks only ever had funny bits because other people wrote them. This movie will suck like keanu and be praised unduly like keanu
>>
WE
>>
>>79539190
>Are you forgetting how cops have been getting slaps on the wrist for slaughtering blacks, whereas a black guy gets decades for selling crack? How young are you? Gangsta rap was initially based on shit that went down in the streets.
Don't fuck with police if you don't want to get shot. Don't gain a criminal record if you don't want heavier sentences. Stop glorifying nig cultures.
>>
>>79539646
>Peele literally calling out liberals on their subconscious racism masquerading as tolerance
>trailer makes it out to be pure horror when it's actually a black comedy

Is this the most redpilled movie in years?
>>
>>79529177
No, this is definitely comedy.
>>
>>79529177
I'm greatly offended by this

>t. white man with a lilly white dicc
>>
>>79539646
Not as butthurt as I was. That's a clever angel and I fell for the ruse.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.