[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like this show. We should have a thread about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_4262.jpg (54KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4262.jpg
54KB, 600x300px
I like this show. We should have a thread about it
>>
You hear about Pluto?
>>
Selling tickets for the policeman's ball?
>>
ashame literally every regular actor on the show short of Lassiter dropped off the map soon as the show ended.

>dat feel when we'll never have a Monk/Psych/Burn Notice crossover
>>
Gus don't be exactly half of an 11 pound black forest ham
>>
>>79528537

I hated what they did to Juliet at the end of the series. Why did they just suddenly make her an idiot who thinks psychics are real? When the truth came out I was expecting everyone to go, "Oh. Yeah, we kinda figured that," and then for Juliet to be defending him against people trying to fuck Shawn over with fraud charges or something. But instead we got "A BLOO-BLOO-BLOO HOW CAN I TRUST YOU ANY MORE I REALLY BELIEVED YOU WERE PSYCHIC!" Fucking shit it was a stupid turn for the character.
>>
>>79529704
I don't understand why? Roday and Hill are legitimately good actors. I would like to see them expand into other genres.
>>
>>79530023
Drama for drama's sake.

Basically the same shit that keeps all the CW shows in shit-tier.
>>
>>79530073
last thing I seen Hill in was a commercial for a random product a while back
>>
>>79530117
>>79530023
This. Season 7 was trash almost entirely. I don't know if they were tired of doing the show or what but it's obvious they were trying to deviate from their norm and it sucked dick. Season 8 had some decent stuff but it really needed to end by that point. A shame because I really loved the show and feel it dropped off hard around season 5 or 6.
>>
>>79530162
hes in that new lawyer show w katherine h eigl
>>
One of the best aspects of this show is Shawn never introducing Gus by his real name.
>>
>tfw no more Monk/Psych Fridays
>>
>>79529582
thats messed up
>>
>>79530200
The absolute best aspect of the show is the Shawn/Gus dynamic and everything that encapsulates. Just wouldn't have worked otherwise.
>>
>>79530200
But he tells everybody Bruton Gaster's name.
>>
>>79528537
Probably the comfiest show ever. Anytime I want some background noise that I can tune into at any moment and get a laugh, I stick on an episode of Psych. Last season or two was a bit iffy but meh.

Favourite episode? I love the spelling bee one.
>>
>>79528537
"Really? Grimace?"
"HIS NAME IS GRIMACE T JACKSON SHAWN"
"You're being ridiculous right now."
>>
>>79530117

Yeah, that's pretty much it. It sucked so much. The show even had a progression where Shawn put on less and less of a show for everyone as they started to trust him more. Even though few people believed he was psychic, they trusted his deductions and intuitions regardless, so he went from big, bombastic fake psychic seances to just putting a finger to his head or just saying "Look, I got a vibe!" or whatever. It was such an excellent natural progression, just thrown out the window by focusing so hard on the reveal that he's not psychic and making all the characters fucking retards just to drum up drama despite 8 years of conflicting character development.
>>
I'm literally re-watching the series right now.
>>
File: ike.jpg (74KB, 772x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ike.jpg
74KB, 772x1000px
>it's a episode where they do the theme song in a different language
>>
>>79530200
>agent white and agent black
>>
File: 1456891844.jpg (37KB, 745x637px) Image search: [Google]
1456891844.jpg
37KB, 745x637px
>>79530200
>the episode where Gus and Lassie team up and he introduces Gus by his real name and he looks surprised and glad
>>
>>79530023
Yea, I was kinda disappointed in that, but I did quite like the ending where Lassie snapped the DVD of Shaun admitting he wasn't a psychic in half before watching it. That was pretty nice.
>>
File: roday.png (2MB, 1890x1373px) Image search: [Google]
roday.png
2MB, 1890x1373px
>>79530313
>She kind of made it seem like he wasn't super passionate about acting and wanted to be doing other things.

he has more directing credits than acting the last few years
>>
>>79530313
He's said in interviews that he prefers directing, and isn't really looking to act in anything for a while.
>>
>>79530384
>Black and Tan
>>
James Rodays earrings always bothered me. I get that it's a personal fashion choice but ugh. Also wondered what happened with him and Maggie Lawson they were together almost the entire run of the show then break up and less than a year later she gets hitched to some other guy.
>>
>mfw the actors who played Shawn and Jules were together for 8 years and split up after the show ended
>they probably only stuck it out to promote the show
Feels bad
>>
>>79530208
Comfy as fuck summers
>>
>>79530359
I honestly want to purchase the show but it's like $200 for the complete set
>>
didn't even know the pineapple thing was intentional
>>
Three hole punch
>>
>>79530887
It wasn't, initially.
>>
>>79530862
It sucks when you enjoy a show and you want to support it but I just simply cannot justify that money on a box set, at all.
>>
>>79531014
>be shopping
>see boxset of The Shield the complete series for $40 on dvd
>but the complete series is coming out on bluray sometime soon this year
I could hear the fucking themesong soon as I saw it

Settled for the complete Tales from the Darkside series instead
>>
File: galavant.jpg (238KB, 1228x691px) Image search: [Google]
galavant.jpg
238KB, 1228x691px
I miss Timothy Omundson. everything he gets on gets cancelled
>>
>>79531438
well he was on Supernatural and it still hasn't died, granted his character did.

So bad ass he literally punched other demons so hard the burst into red light
>>
>>79531438
There was a long period where I thought he played Robbie Rotten
>>
>>79531610
wait he ain't Robbie Rotten
>>
File: file.png (301KB, 461x807px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301KB, 461x807px
>>79531438
didn't know this, starship troopers had a really great cast
>>
idk why but the name psych makes me laugh uncontrollably it's just so fucking funny to me
>>
seasons 2-4 were funniest
>>
>>79531784
says he's listed as psychic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_5UZfwX0ss
look at around the 30sec mark
>>
>>79531919
yes, i know how to google
>>
>those subtle jabs at the mentalist
Kek
>>
>>79531952
They were not subtl
>>
Even as a raging racist, I think their interracial bromance is absolute kino
>>
>>79532879
I think the world would be a better place if everybody had a black best friend
>>
I've been putting off watching this because of the nigger I see in every promotional material, does he actually have a big part in the show or was he only added on the posters because of diversity?
>>
File: get the fuck out.jpg (37KB, 717x400px) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck out.jpg
37KB, 717x400px
>>79534427
Hey, I hate niggers with a passion, and I appreciated his presence in the show.
>>
>>79534427
He's fine. He's not black like you think
>>
>>79532113
They were at first.

>>79534427
Gus is an integral part of the show and the show wouldn't have worked without him.

That said, as the show repeatedly takes jabs at, he's basically the only black guy in their town.
>>
>tfw no continuation with them solving mysteries in San Francisco
>>
>>79534427
>I've been putting off watching this because of the nigger I see in every promotional material

move along then
>>
>>79536039
I've read the cast wouldn't be opposed to carrying it on
>>
>>79534427
HE'S NOT A THREATENING BLACK THAT STEALS WHITEYS SO HE'S FINE! I'M OKAY WITH HIM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T SCARE ME WITH HIS BLACKNESS!
>>
>>79530200
Best episode is where they talk to the serial killer in jail and he introduces him with his real name slowly and clearly.
>>
File: latest[1].png (543KB, 936x484px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
543KB, 936x484px
How many corpses do you think he fucked?
>>
>>79529704
A Psych/Monk crossover would've been good as a TV movie taking place after Psych's last episode, but I think it could ruin Monk's pretty much perfect ending. As for Burn Notice, it would not fit well with Monk and the only way it could work was if it was a Psych episode and not a Burn Notice episode. It's a shame we'll probably not get a crossover of any kind and this whole post is an extremely autistic fantasy amd we'll never even get a Family Guy/Simpsons tier of these shows.
>>
I liked it.
>>
>The sign says "Do not touch"
>Not anymore
>>
>>79536944
like 5
>>
>>79530628
How dare you. I'm black, and he's tan.
>>
>>79528537
I marathoned it a month ago. Anyone else wanted to fug Yang?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.