[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malick's Song to Song poster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: dktli35n6agy.jpg (192KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dktli35n6agy.jpg
192KB, 810x1200px
Fucking HYPE!

The madman shoot this film in 2011 and only now this motherfucker is releasing it
>>
>>79525818

let's hope it will be better than Knight of Cups
>>
>still no trailer
Come on Terry I need your pure hove and honesty
>>
>2017 expecting a good Malick film
>>
>Malick
>That cast
I just came in my pants.
>>
Considering Knight of Cups is his best work and Song to Song was filmed together/back-to-back with knight of cups, this can be nothing else but excellent visual poetry.

Wonder & Knight are his best so far imho
>>
>>79525923
trailer is out. check youtube. hell, check the other thread on this board.
>>
wow yet another faux intellectuals pretentious tryhard bait, how exciting
>>
>>79526451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9t4SKWryWM
>0:18
>>
File: sweat_can.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweat_can.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>79527407
>>
>>79526517
Oh go eat a dick
>hehe but seriously you guys don't REALLY like this, do you? You're just pretending, you didn't understand it at all either, r-right?
>>
>>79527407
My thoughts in order
>Woah True Detective's score, how original
>Ryan Gosling
>Ryan Gosling licking feet
>Is this gonna be pretentious bullshit?
>Is that fucking flea for a split second?
>This looks painfully boring, never change Terrence
>>
>>79527407

Can Rooney NOT play a mumbling autistic girl?

Ryan at least can play both the mumbling and the eloquent autistic guy.
>>
>>79527407
>What lens are we going to use today, Terry?
>FISHEYE
>You know I have more lenses here in m...
>FISHEYE
>>
File: 1366082742393.gif (1024KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1366082742393.gif
1024KB, 500x220px
the goose and hej hej finally come together, this shit was shot in 2013 i think.
looks cozy 2bh pham
>>
>>79527407
Not gonna lie, former Malick fan here, this looks fucking terrible
>>
>>79528232
At what age did you grow out of Malick movies?
>>
>>79527407
KINO
>>
>>79528232
Same here this looks more like Frank or any other ''''indie''' shitfest than Malick, wth
>>
>literally autism the director
>literally autism the cast

its like a match made in hell
>>
File: 001df.jpg (535KB, 1831x3000px) Image search: [Google]
001df.jpg
535KB, 1831x3000px
>>79527407
>Cate Blanchett got cut out

FUCK YOU MALICK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>79527407
it looks better than to the wonder because it has better actors

and it's better than knight of cups because two characters are talking to each other

the reason why koc sucked is because it was nothing but christian bale listening to other characters bickering. fucking garbage.

Radegund might be thin red line 2.0 and might get nominated for oscars but that depends on if they will see it as hacksaw ridge 2.0 or not.

I think Malick realized he's getting really old and now he's making films like crazy to compensated on all the years wasted

The real fucking question is how in the fuck finances his films.

Filmmakers that made one of the hightest grossing films ever struggle these daus to even make one movie, but this fucking guy can make so many movies with a fucking listers. How? THAT is the real mystery of malick.
>>
>>79527407
>Iggy Pop

Ok, I might watch it
>>
File: malickino.webm (62KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
malickino.webm
62KB, 1280x544px
MALICK
M
A
L
I
C
K
>>
File: malick.jpg (11KB, 260x307px) Image search: [Google]
malick.jpg
11KB, 260x307px
>>79527407
so where did the real Terrence Malick go? Because post-Thin Red Line everything has been absolute crap. We were a bit winded at first by The Tree of Life but we're seeing past it now. It's either an elaborate joke or some CIA hacks who hired out the Kodak commercial team to imitate him.

This is some serious dookie compared to Days of Heaven and Badlands.
>>
Knight of Cups is a masterpiece, by it's nature as such a monumental work of art, it cannot "suck".

Dedicated to all the neophytes, not necessarily plebs, but to plebs too.

Peace out.
>>
>>79529759
It sucks more than your grammar.

PEACE NIGGA
>>
>>79525818
Watch it for the plot, stay because of Hershlag
>>
i would fuck rooney mara until my balls turned to dust
what a beauty
>>
>>79528772
My theory is they are financed way ahead of time and he got companies to get on board after tree of life. He's doing them so fast because he knows nobody is going to finance his movies after they see his latest work.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.