[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some movies that are unwatchable to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 5436.jpg (90KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
5436.jpg
90KB, 750x937px
I'm not talking about movies that you don't like or you don't like the concept of. I'm talking about movies that are plain unwatchable to you.
>>
File: 1486776968130.jpg (39KB, 637x596px) Image search: [Google]
1486776968130.jpg
39KB, 637x596px
>>79523556
La la land. a minute into that fucking intro song i had to stop. i hate movies that talk about movies and the industry. it's a circle jerk i want nothing to do with.
>>
>>79523655
sounds like you're butthurt you don't get to work in the industry

Besides, most of those "circlejerks" are actually subtle criticism, maybe you're just too dim to tell
>>
>>79523684
maybe
>>
File: neon-demon.jpg (63KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
neon-demon.jpg
63KB, 600x300px
literally stopped watching after 30 minutes
>>
>>79523556

The Expendables
>>
>>79523684
you sound like a dense motherfucker
>>
>>79523556
That kid is getting uglier by the day.

Seeing him morph onto some kind of crooked bird beaked creep is just horrifying.
>>
>>79523780
Well he's a jew. What did you expect?
>>
>>79523556
Why do you keep posting this ugly kike?
>>
an american in paris. I was about to have a panic attack everything about it was so shrill and obnoxious
>>
I swear you've been posting this fucking ugly kid for like 3 fucking years, what's your fucking problem? This can't just be autism, you are seriously irredeemably fucked in the head, mate
>>
Anything that's needlessly shot in 30+ fps. Fuck /v/irgins, it just looks ugly and does nothing but ruin "immersion" in the film.
>>
Mad Max: Fury Road. Great stunts, great effects, but that fucking frame timing. Why go to all that effort if you can't even set up the cameras properly? Wrong frame rate cannot be fixed in post, and it looks like shit if you try.

And this is really just a particularly bad case of poor motion quality in general. The only reason I tolerate 24fps is because of lack of options. 120fps needs to be standard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.