[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven "Brazilian Rhino" Segal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>17th century monk in his past life
>Was a CIA operative and did 'special favors' for the CIA
>is of Italian, Japanese and black descent
>single handedly scared of Yakuza
>one of the leading foremost experts on swords
>speaks 4 languages
>is believed by many to be the true last samurai isntead of that short gay man called Cruise
>was born clairvoyant and a healer
>kicked John Lguizamo's ass in a rehearsal
>trained Anderson Silva for UFC

Is there anything this man cant do?
>>
>Whilst on the production set, Steven Seagal claimed that due to his Aikido training, he was 'immune' to being choked unconscious. It has been alleged that at some point Gene LeBell (who was a stunt coordinator for the movie) heard about the claim, and gave Seagal the opportunity to prove it. LeBell is said to have placed his arms around Seagal's neck, and once Seagal said "go", proceeded to choke him unconscious. After refusing to comment for many years, LeBell confirmed the story in 2012 and said that after Seagal fell unconscious, he proceeded to defecate and urinate himself.
>>
File: No Mre left behind.webm (3MB, 708x392px) Image search: [Google]
No Mre left behind.webm
3MB, 708x392px
How does he even get funding for his movies? Does he self-fund? Does Kadyrov or Putin fund them?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-07-22-17h43m20s433.png (213KB, 720x296px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-07-22-17h43m20s433.png
213KB, 720x296px
His daughter is superior
>>
>scared of Yakuza
>>
>>79522837
>due to his Aikido training, he was 'immune' to being choked unconscious
Top fucking kek
>>
hiiiiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOdA46M4ZpY
>>
>>79523239
Honestly the Russian mob launders money into his movies and the movies actually make money off DVD releases in Russia and China
>>
>>79522724
Sounds about right
>>
File: fat-steven-seagal1.jpg (62KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
fat-steven-seagal1.jpg
62KB, 600x446px
>>79522724
Trained Anderson Silva

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jIlljXq2Y
>>
>>79522724
Now THAT I can believe.
>>
>>79522724
Is Seagal the only being who can take on the Bogdanoffs?
>>
>>79525197
probably, he could be the morpheus to the ghost bogoffsnaodfgoss
>>
>>79522724
There are no rhinos in Brazil.
>>
File: seagal dance.gif (2MB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
seagal dance.gif
2MB, 400x246px
>dancing with the lards
>>
>>79524073
Wtf he plays that sucka like a fool bitch
True master
>>
>>79526205
>he's doing his jiujutsu
Never thought I'd see him trying to brutally beat a woman, it's no laughing matter 2bth thank god she got away swiftly without aggravating him too much
>>
>>79524073
What's wrong with the video? Why are people hating it?

I mean I have no idea what they're doing, but they're clearly just messing about.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.