[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It gets better after this right? I'm not wasting my time am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: TheWireS3.jpg (48KB, 400x559px) Image search: [Google]
TheWireS3.jpg
48KB, 400x559px
It gets better after this right? I'm not wasting my time am I?
>>
It does actually get better, but if you don't like it by 3 you never will
>>
1:The Bends
2:Amnesiac
3:OK Computer
4:Kid A
5:The King of Limbs
>>
>>79522682
After the 3rd season? Well technically yes, as the 4th season is the best one. Season 2 was also great though, if you didn't like that then you might just be a pleb.
>>
>>79522859
2 is the most overrated. The docks stuff is great but the rest is pretty weak. It takes literally half the season just to get the case going and to finish off the Barksdale shit, and they give Frank way too many opportunities to wax poetic about whatever theme they need him too.
>>
>>79522787
I liked season 1 and 2, but 3 is a drag to watch.

>>79522859
Good, I'm almost finished 3. After 4 is it worth continuing on?
>>
>>79523378
4 goes in a different direction, something more like 1 in the ground level look at the way kids in these environments live and interact. So if you liked the stuff in the tower pit from 1 you should like 4
>>
>>79523378
>After 4 is it worth continuing on?
Eh, season 5 is a lot worse than the rest, but the last episode is great.
>>
>>79522821
>Amnesiac before OK Computer

"No"
>>
I only watched s1 a long time ago never took the time.
>>
>>79522988
This. Season 2 wallows way too much.
>>
File: 1462748164061.jpg (34KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
1462748164061.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
OFFICIAL WIRE SEASON POWER RANKINGS

-GAP-
-POWER GAP-

2 and 3 are really interchangeable... 3 had higher highs but much lower lows. Season 3 at its best was The Wire at its best, but the Carcetti story was completely uninteresting. I get why it's important to the overall show and what it was trying to convey, it was just boring to me.
>>
>>79523945
I'm doing my first rewatch now, and I always remembered Carcetti's whole election being in 3. I was surprised how much time he gets just to set up the election in 4, nothing of consequence really comes from him in his first season
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.