[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is season 2 worth watching? season 1 kinda went nowhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: robot.jpg (356KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
356KB, 1200x600px
is season 2 worth watching?

season 1 kinda went nowhere
>>
>>79522671
Nope, it's shit
>>
>>79522671
Yeah, it's pretty good.
>>
>>79522671
It's Alright.
>>
>>79522671
Less muslim qt this season, makes it worse than season 1
>>
>>79522671
Some will say yes, but I feel like this show really doesn't know what it wants to be.

Had a great premise, ruined it by trying to be original and mindfucking. Ironically, it losts most of its originality by doing so.
>>
>>79522671
>Season 1 went nowhere.
The Season finale accomplished the main part of the goal established in the first episode, so I don't really know what you mean by that.

I will say that I stopped Season 2, when we got a new character that's an unbelievable Mary Sue FBI agent who's super smart with computer, and super agile around a gun fight, who can outgun like 3 or 4 different guys, and is also super kind and friendly with the gas station clerk AND she has a hidden lesbian past.

I can buy that Darlene is a super-hacker with attitude, but this FBI chick was too much. I will say she was a much more interesting personality then Rey from TFA, but so is a plank of wood.
>>
>>79523004
>Some will say yes, but I feel like this show really doesn't know what it wants to be.
It's worth mentioning that Season 2 gives Rami Malik FULL DIRECTING CONTROL, which he did not previous have. The series has gone full George Lucas in 2 short years.
>>
>>79522671
Since they had edited Obama footage on television, I hope they show Trump tweets or something in the next season.
>>
>>79523051
It could have just been a thriller about hacking and it would have been great, because its the first piece of fiction to portray technology that accurately, and would have been king of its own niche.

But no, it had to be this faux-deep philosophical mess like dozens of other unmemorable shows and movies. Human mental disease isn't that interesting, I never understood why some people are so fascinated by it. When portrayed by fiction, it never has any structure or flavor, you feel like every episode is thought of on the way to the studio.
>>
>>79523081
The next season Trump will probably be the villain.
>>
>>79523149
If Trump is seriously part of the series, it will have to be a fake-character Trump stand-in, like Phillip Price becoming president.
>>
>>79523018
>secret group of hackers
>2/6 members are female

Honestly they should have made the muslim girl a dude, would have felt more controversial to have a terrorist-looking leftist too.
>>
>>79522671
Yes
>>
>>79523179
Only reason i watched s2 is for her storyline desu
>>
Season 2 goes nowhere but I had a great time watching it. The sitcom episode is a treat.
>>
don't like to call movies/series pretentious, but hey season 2 was fucking pretentious. plus dat plot twist :0
>>
>le troubled nerdy hacker man
>le evil corporation that is literally called "evil corp"
>le tense urgent typing scenes
>le relationship difficulty

No season of this utter cliche is worth watching
>>
File: in pog form.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
in pog form.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>79522671
If you feel Season 1 went nowhere, I can assure you that Season 2 goes even less where than Season 1 did
>>
>>79523438
those 15 minutes were the only part worth watching of the whole season
>>
>>79522671
it's worth watching because it's pretty unpredictable and the meme twists are fun.

it's a huge cocktease with no resolution though.
>>
>>79523259
>>79523464
That was the worst episode you plebs
>>
File: Mr Robert.webm (3MB, 644x478px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Robert.webm
3MB, 644x478px
>>79523438
No argument there senpai

>>79523581
WRONG
>>
how quickly people forget about absolute /tv/ kino

https://streamable.com/tqpd
>>
File: ourgirl.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
ourgirl.webm
2MB, 720x404px
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1322531485272.jpg (9KB, 192x245px) Image search: [Google]
1322531485272.jpg
9KB, 192x245px
>>79523820
>tfw you ask Alexa "Do you listen to me masturbating?" and she doesn't reply
>tfw if she didn't understand the question she would say "I'm sorry, I didn't get that, could you repeat it?" but instead she's just totally silent
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.