[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you eat nothing but an excessive amount of fast food for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 27

File: Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg (26KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Size_Me_Poster.jpg
26KB, 245x350px
>if you eat nothing but an excessive amount of fast food for an entire month and don't exercise you will gain weight and have health problems

No shit. What exactly was he trying to prove again?
>>
It was a flawed way to do the research, but I don't think anybody is advocating for the healthiness of McDonald's.
>>
>>79522416
Nothing. He was trying to make a lot of money by making a psuedo-documentary.

He succeeded in that.
>>
>>79522416
iifym.com blown the FUCK out
>>
He didn't eat anything excessive, he ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's - when he ordered he would not get anything excessive but if the clerk asked him if he wanted to "Super size" something he would say "Yes" but ONLY if they asked and they didn't always ask that.

He'd get a main entree item, a side that went with it (breakfast items at breakfast, lunch and dinner items at dinner), and a soda and again would only "Super size" the order if the clerk asked him if he wanted it.

The point trying to be proven is that if you can't eat the food 3 times a day for 30 days without serious health problems then it's obviously nowhere near as healthy as McDonald's or any other fast food chains would like consumers to believe even in spite of putting up nutritional information.

3 meals a day aka "breakfast lunch and dinner" is actually UNDEREATING but humanity has gotten so used to it over the centuries that it can't change now but it really is an unhealthy habit.

Protip: pay attention next time to the particulars, you moron.
>>
>>79522494
This, He did a obviously unhealthy thing to prove it was unhealthy.
>>
>>79522416

Apparently back then, Americans thought McDonalds was fine cuisine and was okay to have it be a staple of their diet. I think some of them still think that.
>>
>>79522557
>If you can't eat the same shit for every meal of every day it isn't healthy

What since when was that ever a condition for something to be healthy? The advice has always, ALWAYS recommended a varied balanced diet.
>>
>>79522583
>implying it isn't
fuck off eurocuck
>>
>>79522557
mcdonalds are trying to convince consumers that their food is healthy? where you getting that lad?
>>
>>79522416
that is shit?

if you eat nothing but vegetables for a month without exercising you wouldn't have the same problem

but you have to be counter-culture now so yes fast food is the best food around
>>
>>79522557
>He didn't eat anything excessive

3 full meals a day at McDonalds is excessive, even without any supersizing.
>>
>>79522621
>if you eat nothing but vegetables for a month without exercising you wouldn't have the same problem

You would be malnourished. Your body needs other things.
>>
It doesn't help that his girlfirend had him whipped into a vegan diet before this took place. If I suddenly ate nothing but kale and cauliflower I'd get sick too.
>>
Is Super Size Me the most dishonest documentary?

Pic relate, a counter documentary disproving Morgan Spurlock "experiment".
>>
Americans still don't understand that so you have to prove it to them and then when you prove it to them they get mad.
>>
File: FatHeadPoster.jpg (38KB, 360x520px) Image search: [Google]
FatHeadPoster.jpg
38KB, 360x520px
>>79522683
>>
>>79522416
He was trying to prove that fast food establishments don't produce food products that are sustainable or in any way healthy.

He failed, I just ate some nuggets and I grew pecks and biceps.
>>
>>79522557
>He didn't eat anything excessive, he ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's

Americans, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>79522662
Vegans like to disagree
>>
>>79522683
how is it dishonest? not arguing, genuinely curious. i have never seen it but believe i can understand it completely without seeing it.
>>
>>79522710
shame nobody saw this and mcdonalds stock prices continue to plummet
>>
>>79522557

McDonald's never pretended their food was healthy. They just didn't go out of their way to say it was unhealthy.

The people who eat McDonald's on a regular basis knew it was bad for them. The point of this film was just to show exactly how bad it was. It wasn't a ground-breaking thing. Just pointing out something obvious that people already knew but presenting it in a blunt, direct way.
>>
>>79522723
Vegans don't eat just vegetables.
>>
>>79522723
>Vegans
>not malnourished
pick fucking one.
There's a reason why feeding children a vegan diet is considered child abuse in some countries.
>>
>>79522808
This is true. Vegans also eat cock.
>>
>>79522723
Vegans are often malnourished, and either need to take a concoction of supplements or eat a precisely planned and prepared blend of particular vegetables nuts and legumes to get their intake
>>
>>79522662
being malnourished is healthier than being superfed
>>
>>79522723
First off, vegans are usually malnourished but it's mostly because alternative foods that supply needed protein and nutrients are very fucking expensive to where they can't afford to sustain their lifestyle without becoming an African child.
>>
>>79522609
McDonalds were, that documentary came out in 2004. How old are you?
>>
>>79522765

Who gives a fuck? They deserve it for being piece of shit company. I actually hope there will be even more shitflinging at mickey dees. The Founder was a great start even if it made me crave for those toxic milk shakes
>>
>>79522883
No it isn't? Your body can literally feed off itself if you're fat. I'm not condoning obesity here but a fat person could likely run a 5k marathon and a malnourished person couldn't.
>>
>>79522557
didn't he say he got up to some rediculous calories that would be impossible without supersizeing?
>>
>>79522723
Vegans don't just eat vegetables, in fact, there's a lot of really unhealthy shit that is 100% vegan, like Oreos, potato chips, a lot of candy, many breakfast cereals, sugar, etc.
>>
>>79522883
incorrect, typically the cery overweight and underweight die youngest, and slightly above median weight people live longest
>>
>>79522416
>>79522416
>>if you eat nothing but an excessive amount of fast food for an entire month and don't exercise you will gain weight and have health problems

You'd be surprised how many dumb motherfuckers in this country can't grasp this.
>>
>>79522946
How is McDonalds a piece of shit company?
>>
>>79523002
Most people know it (aside from the genuinely stupid, as opposed to just the uneducated.) They just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>79522765
Are you high? Mcdonalds stocks are some of the highest they've ever been.
>>
>>79523046
>aside from the genuinely stupid
so about 80% of muricans
>>
>>79523070
I still eat there.
>>
>>79522763
Watch >>79522710
>>
>>79522416

reminder mcdonalds actually changed a lot of their food to be more healthy thanks to this movie, no need to thank him you obese amerifats
>>
>>79522416
>eat nothing but an excessive amount of fast food for an entire month and don't exercise you will gain weight and have health problems
Or your average American's diet
>>
Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FBV3-pwDk

This guy ate nothing but McDonald's for 90 days and he actually lost weight because he was smart with calories and exercising.
>>
>>79522969
>In his reply documentary Fat Head, Tom Naughton "suggests that Spurlock's calorie and fat counts don't add up" and noted Spurlock's refusal to publish the Super Size Me food log. The Houston Chronicle reports: "Unlike Spurlock, Naughton has a page on his Web site that lists every item (including nutritional information) he ate during his fast-food month."[20] The film addresses such objections by highlighting that a part of the reason for Spurlock's deteriorating health was not just the high calorie intake but also the high quantity of sugar relative to vitamins and minerals in the McDonald's menu, which is similar in that regard to the nutritional content of the menus of most other U.S. fast-food chains.[citation needed] About 1/3 of Spurlock's calories came from sugar. His nutritionist, Bridget Bennett, warned him about his excess intake of sugar from "milkshakes and Cokes". It is revealed toward the end of the movie that over the course of the diet, he consumed "over 30 pounds (14 kg) of sugar, and over 12 pounds (5.4 kg) of fat from their food"

Fat Head is a very good watch with Super Size Me
>>
>>79523041

They suck balls and are the mascot for globalist megacorporations. I just don't like them and I hope they will fall and hard.
>>
>>79522799
Except the film lied about how bad it was.
>>
>>79522799
>The point of this film was just to show exactly how bad it was.

I should point out that no one has ever been able to reproduce the results that happened in the documentary.

Not saying McDonalds is healthy(because it's certainly not), but Supersize Me very heavily exaggerated things to the point of flat-out lying at times.

Ironically, he refuses to call people back who asked him about it(when he makes a big song and dance in the movie about how McDonalds refuses to call him back).
>>
>>79522416

>tfw social media shills are even trying to up mcdonalds stock on 4chan now

-___-

Though tb h he should do the same experiment with just regular QP homemade patties and regular fries. Like Five Guys vs Mcdonalds
>>
>>79523253
>health is just about how much you weigh

incorrect
>>
>>79522883
this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while, thanks
>>
>>79522416
the kids in the hall parody was funny af
>>
>>79523345
>implying he only lost weight

try watching the youtube video that anon linked to.
>>
>>79522416
>What exactly was he trying to prove again?

The thesis of the movie was to prove wrong a statement McDonald's released after being sued by a woman who got fat from eating McDonald's. She claimed she didn't know Mcdonald's would make her fat. Mcdonald's claimed that there's nothing wrong with their food and it can be part of a healthy diet. Morgan tried to prove them wrong by wildly exaggerating their claim and choosing to eat nothing but Mcdonalds.
>>
>>79523385
A bunch of other statistics that correlate to weight do not also count as health.

taking nice normal shits is healthy
smelling normal is healthy
not getting cancer is healthy
>>
>>79523416
>Mcdonald's claimed that there's nothing wrong with their food and it can be part of a healthy diet

How stupid do you have to be to interpret "McDonald's can be part of a healthy diet" as "if you eat nothing but McDonald's for a month you will be healthy"?
>>
>>79523508
Not stupid, just manipulative. Morgan is a shady guy.
>>
>>79522557
We all know it's you, your documentary is shit
>>
>>79522557
How do you get 5,000 calories from "a main entree item, a side that went with it (breakfast items at breakfast, lunch and dinner items at dinner), and a soda and again would only "Super size" the order if the clerk asked him if he wanted it."
>>
>>79523466
>refuses to watch the video
>acts obtuse

His cholesterol dropped down to a healthy level and his blood was described as "good" (no specifics on what that means) by the reporter.
>>
>>79523508
He is a shart in mart
>>
"What part of a chicken looks like a nugget?"
yeah no shit, what part of a fish looks like a stick fucker?
plenty of stupid arguments in this movie
>>
>>79523416
I bet eating only the same healthy food for a month would cause health problems as well
>>
the worst part of the movie was his vegan girlfriend
>>
>>79523590
You literally get over 5000kcal from eating three burgers with fries and a coke before even supersizing.
>>
>>79522634
that's kinda the point
he is getting way too many calories and nowhere near enough nutrients
the point is that we live in the age where ton of people exist who are overweight but malnourished and that's all sorts of fucked up
>>
>>79522710
Looks like Bob Odenkirk hit a new low
>>
>>79523289
15 and you just played that flash game put out by PETA?
>>
File: bb.jpg (95KB, 694x515px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
95KB, 694x515px
See you in a month baby
>>
>>79523705
No you don't.
>>
>>79522416
test
>>
>>79523922
Yes you do. Grand Mac, large fries and large coke are 5010kcal.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (118KB, 950x877px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
118KB, 950x877px
>>79523964
Sure they are. You know talking shit doesn't work anymore with the Internet to fact check?
>>
The real interesting thing is how McDonald's handled the fallout from this piece of shit film. I knew this movie smelled like shit when I was a kid and they showed it to us in health class, I just didn't have the vocabulary or knowledge to articulate why.
>>
>>79523964
Defo not in europe but sure as shit in the US, where a large coke is like a gallon.
>>
>>79523964
He wasn't order a grand mac, large fries, and large coke 3 times a day. That's against his own rules. Nor did I claim that's what he did.
>>
>>79524042
And now multiply it by three which is what we were talking about.
>>
What a comfy movie
>>
>>79524092
Why the fuck would anyone care how many calories you get from eating 3 fucking burgers? Are you a fucking mental midget?

Here's an important fact, did you know if you ate 129 oranges that would also be 5010 calories? Fucking disgusting orange orchards making people fat
>>
>>79524158
>Why the fuck would anyone care how many calories you get from eating 3 fucking burgers?
Because that's what he ate in the movie that this thread is about and that's what we were talking about. How fucking retarded you are.
>>
>this generation has become so dense they can't even understand this movie
I'm giving up hope. I went to a rock show and all the bands played twenty minute sets. Why? Because modern audiences don't have the attention span for 30 or 40 minutes of one band.

Probably this post was too long as well.
>>
>>79524186
>Because that's what he ate in the movie

It's not. He ate breakfast at breakfast time, and he ate every menu on the item at least once. He didn't not the most calorie intensive items on the menu 3 times a day everyday. Pay attention to the movie better next time.
>>
>>79524206
Breakfast burgers at breakfast time and normal burgers at normal time which makes three burgers a day, I never claimed he ate the biggest thing every time.
>>
>>79524238
>breakfast burgers

Aren't on the breakfast menu

> I never claimed he ate the biggest thing every time.

Then why did you give me the biggest thing on the menu 3 times a day when I asked for "5000 calories from a main entree item, a side that went with it (breakfast items at breakfast, lunch and dinner items at dinner), and a soda and again would only "Super size" the order if the clerk asked him if he wanted it.""
>>
>>79522416
He didn't.
He tried to get McDonald's to actually say that people shouldnt eat there ALL that muh
>>
"This is addictive!"
>vomits after eating
>sats he can't wait to go back to a normal diet

Doesn't sound very fucking addictive, Spurlock.
>>
>>79522557
>3 meals a day aka "breakfast lunch and dinner" is actually UNDEREATING but humanity has gotten so used to it over the centuries that it can't change now but it really is an unhealthy habit.

3 large meals a day is a bad habit.

If you're trying to get /fit/ you switch to 5 smaller meals. Keep your metabolism going all day.
>>
>>79522710
Great movie
>>
It's a faggot capitalizing on health obsession and McDonald hate

The funniest part of the movie is that he isn't even in bad shape at the end of the movie and straight up lied
>>
>>79522416
He was trying to make the point that if you make every meal a McDonalds meal, then you will have health problems.

IIRC, someone said that if he actually did this he would be fine, so for drama, he ate MORE then one McDonalds meal per mealtime, so he could get extra fat in time for the deadline.
>>
>>79522710
This was good. I recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8WA5wcaHp4
>>
I had a grand mac yesterday

It was okay
>>
>>79524276
>>79524238
>>79524206
>>79524186
>>79524158

>"A consensus chould have beeen reached many replies ago, but I must endure, he must not win, he is the anti-me and I am RIGHT!"
>>
The thing I hate about this movie is that it convinced millions of impressionable young americans that as long as they don't eat fast food, they're healthy.

Complete bullshit.

If you don't exercise and constantly eat in between meals, then you will get fat. Whether fast food is a part of your diet or not makes no difference.
>>
File: abc.jpg (76KB, 667x539px) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
76KB, 667x539px
>>79524516
>that decieving intro

Let's just ignore that heart disease is such a big problem because we've gotten rid of all the various nasty ways in which we can die and the average life expectancy more than doubled since the hunter gatherers
>>
>>79522683
Not as long as Michael Moore has anything to say about it.
>>
>>79522723
Vegans that just eat vegetables are malnourished.
>>
>>79522763
Probably the biggest thing is that, as mentioned earlier, no one has ever been able to reproduce the results to the extremes Supersize Me showed.

Not for like of trying. People have been redoing his experiment since it came out, and I wouldn't be surprised if people still are though I can't say for sure, and no one has ever gotten the same results while still following the rules he claimed to follow in that short amount of time.
>>
>>79524662
tfw every time I see curves i want to differentiate them
>>
>>79522883
This is actually true, there's a big correlation between periods of malnourishment and massively prolonged life.
Holocaust survivors, commie famine survivors and japanese famine survivors have significantly larger percentages of people who live/d to be over 100.
>>
>>79523258
>over 30 pounds (14 kg) of sugar, and over 12 pounds (5.4 kg) of fat
really makes you think
>>
>>79522600
stay mad amerifat
>>
File: 1485963336428.jpg (38KB, 468x596px) Image search: [Google]
1485963336428.jpg
38KB, 468x596px
>>79523289
>nothing but pure emotions

Tits or GTFO
>>
File: 1484011714869.jpg (45KB, 567x510px) Image search: [Google]
1484011714869.jpg
45KB, 567x510px
Is it true food from McDonald's doesn't rot?
>>
>>79522416
that you have created a shit food culture, disregarding human lives and abusing animals in the altar of profit. Deal with it
>>
>>79522416

What if you eat nothing but vegetables and water and don't exercise for an entire month? What about if you just drink beer and not eat any food or drink water and not exercise for an entire month? Some people have gone on fasts where all they've drunk was beer. They're still alive.
>>
>>79524319
"This is addictive"
>throws up
>says can't wait to get back to normal life
Not very convincing mr. crack addict
>>
>>79524608
>The thing I hate about this movie is that some of the viewers are retards
I see
>>
>>79522557
If I were him, I would have skipped the fries and drank water instead of coke
>>
>>79524394
>Keep your metabolism going all day.
That's a myth and bro-science, your body and metabolism doesn't care about "keeping up", read up on people who eat once a day and lead a much more active life than sedentary western people do, read up on Intermittent Fasting, and so on
>>
>>79523846
This one? Its bretty fun, even though I dislike with the commie attitude
http://www.mcvideogame.com/index-fin.html
>>
>>79525446
They have fucking ton of preservatives so in right conditions, it is true.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313276/Man-keeps-McDonalds-burger-14-years-looks-exactly-the-day-flipped-Utah.html
Ironically enough, the pickle being the "freshest" thing on the burger is the only thing that disintegrated
>>
>>79525446

Dry shit quality meat full of preservatives and plastic doesn't rot when in right conditions.

Well its not surprising because mcdonalds milkshakes don't contain milk or don't melt either. Its just a weird substance full of sugar, fat and the neon green concentrate of chemical essence. Their milkshake machines usually spurt some weird lumps in there too, I've proven it in almost every mcdonalds i've visited. Its because they don't have time to clean the shake machines and nobody gives a fuck because its toxic anyway
>>
>>79522416
Hey dum dum, there are actually people that follow this regimen month after month.

My guess is you're one of them.
>>
>>79523289
Great argument
>>
>>79526132

yeah well what the fuck are you, some kind of mcdonalds enthusiast?

Bounce away, fatty
>>
>>79526188
Ad hominems will get you nowhere.
>>
>>79522416
He tried to prove, like most other amerifats, that there is some "mysterious" reason that McDonalds is bad for you, and that you shouldn't eat it because he had liver problems and got sick as fuck after eating only McDonalds every day for a month.

The problem is no one in fucking America understands how nutrition works and there is nothing "mysterious" like "chemicals" in McDonalds that makes you fat or sick--it's just the pure fucking sugar and calories and salt. You can eat 2000 calories worth of McDonalds everyday and get reasonably unhealthy due to vitamin deficiencies, but this guy had upwards of 5000+ calories a day with all the shit he ate.

A large soda alone over here has at least 80 grams of pure fucking sugar. No shit your pancreas might start to go fucking haywire drinking three of those every day.

tl;dr he tried to prove it was McDonald's fault because their food is "so bad" when the reality is it still is--and always will be--the consumers fault for eating grotesque amounts of garbage.
>>
some college study tried to recreate his results and couldn't even get close. He's full of shit.
>>
>>79526252

Is your opinions that mcdonalds is good company? Because that opinion is sheepish and shit, theres no need to be a fucking autist with some "eeek eeek look i can spout latin argumenting mistakes eek eek" -attitude

Faggot
>>
>>79526428

Hi eurocuck
>>
>>79525925
Yes, the quality of the meat is bad, but there is no fucking plastics or "chemical preservatives". It's just pure fucking salt. Do you think your beef jerky doesn't rot because of some horrible chemical? It's science.

McDonald's isn't full of mysterious chemicals, it's just terrible food for you because it's full of grotesque amounts of sugar, salts, and fat in small concentrations. You will have the same negative effect from eating microwave food from the grocery store but I don't see people whining about having that taken off of the shelves.

People defending their disgusting eating habits by calling the food "bad" is exhausting. Garbage in garbage out. If you choose to eat that shit it's your fault dumbass, not McDonalds.
>>
Didn't most of his calories come from the litre of Coke he was having with each meal?
>>
>>79526441

>amerifat
>defending mcdonals

Not a surprise
>>
>>79522609
underage detected
>>
What about the guy who eats nothing but big macs?
>>
>>79526462
Exactly this. No one even bothers to look at the soda. If you cut the fucking 120g of sugar from the soda out, you'd probably have little trouble with the meal itself minus the fat and salts.

I don't understand how soda is such a big thing here. If I drink more than 8oz of a sugary drink I feel like absolute ass sometimes. But if you go to get a meal from McDonalds or any fast food chain, the 12oz fucker with pounds of sugar in it is just the "norm". Not to mention the disgusting sweet tea.
>>
>if you eat nothing but an excessive amount of fast food for an entire month and don't exercise you will gain weight and have health problems

idiot OP doesn't realize this film is precisely why everyone know this common sense fact.

prior to SSM people thought fast food was fine and good which is why american are so obese
>>
>>79526471
I'm european and worked for McDonalds when I was younger, the best part of that experience is realising how many triggered fags pretend McDonald's is evil for being successful
>>
>>79522978
I always found those vegan labels on oreos amusing. No shit it's vegan it's literally just spun sugar and white flour
>>
>>79526452

There sure are preservatives. I wouldn't say that they are the worst thing in their "food" though
>>
>>79526471

>eurotrash
>obsessed with America

Not a surprise
>>
>>79526576

They are not evil because they are succesful, they are evil because they advertised literal garbage food for kids for decades and still do

Wonder why subway isn't considered as disgusting as mcdonalds? Its because they never advertised for kids specifically
>>
>>79526602

I'm pretty enthusiastic about mcdonalds today, thats true. They are doing so badly that they are closing shitload of businesses in my country and I hope one day I don't have to see those murrican shitpits here anymore
>>
>>79526588
There is some for sure, but again, a lot of people justify it as some "unnatural mystery chemical", when it really isn't anything outside the norm. They do use a lot of real ingredients (they buy like 60% of the entire blueberry production in the US for their smoothies I think?).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the stuff. Their chicken nuggets for instance are definitely nasty biproduct and/or the shittiest parts of the chicken (and fucking delicious anyway). But having a Big Mac or whatever every now and again isn't going to kill anyone. The dose makes the poison.
>>
>>79524848
Wouldn't it make more sense that those who survived famine were genetically predisposed to living a longer life?
>>
>>79526684
byproduct*
>>
People don't know shit about nutrition.

People say "instant ramen is so bad for you". No it's not.
It doesn't hurt you, it doesn't poison you, it's not fucking toxic. It doesn't have adverse health effects.

It's just that it's 500 calories of pure starch with no micro nutrients. It's not bad for you, but your body doesn't need it either.

Now if you eat only instant ramen, you will get sick, but that's not because it's "bad for you", it's because you're fucking malnourished.
>>
McDonald's has become the evil bad guy to liberals and this movie made them look bad. That was the point.
>>
>>79522583
>Apparently back then, Americans thought McDonalds was fine cuisine and was okay to have it be a staple of their die

This

Shocking how stupid Murrifats truly are.
>>
>>79526252
shut the fuck up, they 're right
>>
>>79526298
>the consumers fault

fuck you, that's straight out of a lawyer's defensive hardline. And no, it's not just the sugar, it's also the drugs they feed the cattle, the conservatives they use for storage and the additives that go in in production. Break your bubble.
>>
>>79527058
>Trying to samefag to save face
>>
>>79526602
>he's identifying mcadonalds with america

now that's raising the bar, lmao
>>
>>79526865
Instant Ramen is unhealthy because of the excessive amounts of sodium. You apparently don't know shit about nutrition either.
>>
>>79526942
I just had 25 mcnuggets for lunch how mad are u lad?
>>
>eating mc donalds when there are hundreds of super tasty hipster places to eat from
kek @ur lives
>>
>>79526681
amen my dear friend. I hope their owners and shareholders comitt suicide
>>
>>79527207

Thats like saying "I just drank a whole bottle of ketchup and sharted my pants, are you mad?"

Well not mad but concerned
>>
>>79527207
that's your attitude towards life however: you are willing to self-destruct just to try and piss people off. Noone here gives a shit about you eating mcnuggets. You are a fool.
>>
The absolute worst though is when some faggy bitch tells you how unhealthy McDonalds is only to shove a Subway sandwhich down their throats.
>>
File: eddie murphy gif.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
eddie murphy gif.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
>>79526452
>but there is no fucking plastics or "chemical preservatives"
>>
>>79526905
You should watch the Penn and Teller Bullshit episode about fast food
>buy a taco salad from taco bell and serve it to people telling them it is fast food
>they all guess its at least 1000 calories or more
>serve the exact same salad again and tell them its from a restaurant and all organic
>they guy its about 2-300 and talk about how fresh it tastes
>surprised to find out its the exact same salad
>>
>>79527238
>>79527250

absolutely SEETHING
>>
>>79527338
>Penn and Teller

now there's an artist duo who should just stick to their craft.

What did they prove by this again? That people think differently when they know the source of the food?
>>
>>79527399
>What did they prove by this again?
That people are morons.
>>
>>79527338
>penn and teller
I stopped caring about them when they had a fat guy make a poor copy of a Vermeer painting and claimed it was as good as the original.
>>
>>79524394
great idea bro, keep dat insuling pumping 24/7. idiot.
>>
>>79527450
if anything, the "experiment" only proves the effect of advertising and serves to establish the superiority of the cionductor over the subject. It's pedantic.
>>
>>79527338

>Penn says being fat is okay, that weight loss is impossible and BMI is BS because it says him and Teller are obese
>has health problems and is forced to lose weight later

tru pottery
>>
>>79527450

that fat faggot would fall right into same trap if someone would make the same test on him
>>
>>79522416
The stunt was a method to investigate the topic of fastfood in US.
>>
>>79527553
Yeah that made no sense
>See Jack Lalanne?
>You will never look like him and never lose weight because your body shape is decided at birth because genetics
>my proof is these old workout equpiment commercials where they'd use two different people a fat guy and a fit guy to show the results
>>
>>79522416
I dunno.... and I honestly was shocked that his health wasn't worse by eating nothing but McD's every meal for 30 days. He also supersized it every time he was asked to (which at the time it was standard practice to ask, they actually quit in response to this documentary).

It was fun to watch. I'll give it that much but everyone knows McDonald's isn't meant to be eaten every meal. Hell, most people don't even eat fast food but a couple times a week at most. So it's not exactly a shocking reveal that a guy that's eating it every meal gets poor health very quickly.
>>
>>79525446
Yes, but that has more to do with the size of the burgers than the preservatives.
A cook actually made a small experiment where he bought different burgers from different sources, including first quality meats and let them rot after cooking.
Turns out, any burger from any meat that's small enough and is cooked dry just won't rot because microbia can't get water out of it.
>>
>>79527553
Didn't Penn recently lose like 100 pounds by eating nothing but potatoes for a month or something?

That sounds extremely dangerous and I have no idea what doctor/nutritionist would sign off on that.
>>
what's that immortal diet again?
>>
>>79528016
>I honestly was shocked that his health wasn't worse by eating nothing but McD's every meal for 30 days
>So it's not exactly a shocking reveal that a guy that's eating it every meal gets poor health very quickly

consistency level: Trump
>>
>>79522557

>eating fried foods is unhealthy
>drinking large quantities of soda is unhealthy
>taking in an enormous amount of calories without exercise is unhealthy
>living a reckless life is unhealthy
>common sense: the documentary

Gee, wonder why he was unhealthy at the end. Side note, there is an older man that eats McDonald's every single day and he is skinny and in good health. This thing was all bs
>>
Granted McDonald's has changed their nutrition quite a bit since that movie came out, but you can easily eat 3 times a day there and stay under 2000 calories.

Pic related. I did breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Breakfast: Egg White Delight, hash browns, large coffee
Lunch: Southwest grilled chicken salad, apple slices, large diet Coke
Dinner: Grilled Chicken sandwich, large fries, diet Dr Pepper.

You're actually at a caloric deficit, a fat deficit, and you get plenty of protein. The only thing that's high is salt.
>>
reminder sugar is the real killer
>>
>>79522683
People ran the calorie numbers and said there's no way even a couch potato would gain weight that fast on that diet.

They demanded an actual list of what he ate and he refused.

Game, set, match, he's a liar.
>>
>>79528385
This.
>>
File: 35-lbs-sugar.jpg (475KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
35-lbs-sugar.jpg
475KB, 1280x720px
How did he manage to consume roughly this much sugar in one month? Did he drink soda with every meal?
>>
>>79528385
No, it isn't. It's just carbs. People drop the sugar from pop and still have the same problems.

Sugar in buns is inconsequential compared to pop.
>>
>>79528845
Yep.
>>
>>79529264
>pop
Lmao it's soda you fucking queer
>>
>>79529328
It's pop, you 1924 flapper girl.
>>
File: McDonalds Logo.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds Logo.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>79522416
So your argument is that eating nothing but McDonald's for a month is a healthy activity?
You've pleased corporate McDonald's.
Great job!
>>
>>79522883
Lol wut.
>>
>>79528385
This.
>>
>>79529264
>le carbs are bad meme
>>
>>79528185
no, it was consistent with what he said
>>
>>79528361
>there is an older man that eats McDonald's every single day and he is skinny and in good health.

and there was a little child that drank beer and died. So steer clear of alcohol.
>>
>>79528380
>Granted McDonald's has changed their nutrition quite a bit since that movie came out, but you can easily eat 3 times a day there and stay under 2000 calories.

no, you 're definitely not a shill
>>
>>79531355
Their biggest burgers are around 500 calories.
>>
>>79522416
Didn't understood that either, literally nobody ever thought McDonalds was healthy
>>
>>79530303

>missing the point this badly
>>
>>79531554
A big mac with coke and fries is 1340kcal.
>>
>>79531790
>with coke
Well no shit retard, an 8oz coke alone is like 500 calories.
>>
>>79531836
>you can cut 500 calories by just skipping soda

And they say losing weight is hard.
>>
File: fat sick nearly dead.jpg (113KB, 653x439px) Image search: [Google]
fat sick nearly dead.jpg
113KB, 653x439px
Fat Sick and Nearly Dead is pretty much its antithesis. Yeah, the dude lost a ton of weight but he only drank juice. Plus the whole thing felt like an extended juicer commercial.

Still it was a fun watch just cause of the Aussie accent.
>>
File: 1485932689862.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1485932689862.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
The problem is the lack of excersize, not the food.
Americans dont move at all, thats what makes them fat.
>>
>>79533074
that's a pretty good fucking point too.
>>
>>79533074
Exercise is important but it's not a good weight-loss method.

Lift for strength. Change your diet if you just want to lose weight. Optimally do both.
>>
>>79522416
Did Americans think McDonald's was healthy before this movie came out lmao
>>
File: 1486217991288.jpg (11KB, 203x303px) Image search: [Google]
1486217991288.jpg
11KB, 203x303px
>>79522557
>He didn't eat anything excessive
>made an arbitrary rule where if asked to super size it (something that happens all the time) he had to say yes
>>
>got shown this in British secondary school

Still pissed at this
>>
File: hero_pdt_quarter_pounder_double.png (104KB, 700x435px) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_quarter_pounder_double.png
104KB, 700x435px
>eats the best burger
>pukes

Turned it off right there. What a tryhard. I mean I get that fast food is not an amazing taste experience but I cringe when people act like they can't eat it without puking like they are so above this and used to ~healthy~ ~organic~ food.
>>
File: warstop.gif (811KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
warstop.gif
811KB, 320x240px
>>79533197
>Exercise is important but it's not a good weight-loss method.
>>
>>79533676
It's not.

Take two equal fatties. One keeps eating junk but goes to the gym. One stays sedentary but eats healthy. The latter will lose weight far faster.
>>
>>79522557
t. apologetic american
>>
>>79533755
it really depends.

How much is that fatty working out at the gym vs how much shit he's still eating?

How much of that healthy shit is that other fatty eating while still doing nothing? If he's putting in just as much calories then he won't lose shit
>>
>>79533755
lifting is excercise
only through movement you lose weight in a healthy way
>>
>>79533479
>Eat fastfood maybe once every few months
>my body isn't used to it
>no matter what I order, no matter what fastfood restaurant it is I get terrible diarrhea
>the food tastes amazing and I love it
>get horrible gas starting a few hours after I eat it
>Burps that smell like sulfur
>few hours later the sulfur farts begin
>few hours after the farts I evecuate my bowels with the foulest watery shit possible
>spend the next 24 hours shitting
>have to stay chained the the toilet because my shit is 100% liquid
>Anytime I fart at all a geyser of liquid shit accompanies it
>can't even sleep because the lack of any solids in my bowels doesn't signal my body that I'm shitting myself
>Just 24 full hours of liquid shit spewing out of my asshole because I ate a fastfood meal

Yup I'm such a tryhard as I stay home alone and shit the bed every time I eat this stuff.
>>
>>79533815
Obviously the point was that if one person JUST changes lifestyle but not diet, and one person just changes diet but not lifestyle, the latter will get better results.

Now you're asking "well what if the first guy does both and the latter guy does effectively neither?"

Jesus Christ of course diet and exercise together are better than one or neither. But purely for managing weight, diet is always the most important. Eat less garbage, lower your calories, cut the sugar.
>>
>>79534035
*BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP*
>>
>>79534103
I kek'd
>>
>>79522557
>He didn't eat anything excessive, he ate 3 meals a day at McDonald's

McDonalds 3 times a day is absolutely excessive. I honestly don't know how anyone could do it. I would be vomiting my guts out.

my current job isn't very labor intensive, but I know for a fact as a teen doing concrete work with the old man...I never ate a "real" breakfast - ever. I'd feel grogy, slow and sick all morning if I did. so I really don't know where you're going with this "undereating" bullshit...
>>
File: DEELEET.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
DEELEET.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>>79523233

>visit America in 2007
>want to see how big supersized portions are
>ask if they can supersize me, like the movie
>guy tells me the movie is the reason they don't do supersize anymore

even the regular portions were fucking huge though
>>
>>79522557
Super Size Me has been debunked. Nobody has been able to replicate Spurlock's results and some of the information that he outlined as the basis of his method has been downright disproved. He claimed to eat 5000 calories a day which if you were to calculate his actual consumption, it would consistently come in under that number.
>>
>>79534748
>I never ate a "real" breakfast - ever. I'd feel grogy, slow and sick all morning if I did

fucking this

whoever said that breakfast is the most important meal was seriously braindamaged. It's like all of parents superstitions, like combing hair, wearing perfume and makeup and cleaning your ears with battonettes.
>>
>>79535189
There's a commercial I can't find that played this NFL season for Denny's I believe where they encourage you to literally order two meals just for yourself, if you're hungry. Most likely one meal is twice the calories you should be eating in the first place but hey we're Americans, we have heart surgery at 45.
>>
>>79522557
I literally eat at McDonald's every day for about a year. I don't exercise and I sit behind a computer at work and then at home.
I weigh around 170 pounds and have no health problems if you don't count shitty stamina.
>>
>movie suggests that perhaps Americans should eat less fast food
>Americans still enraged 13 years after it was released

The gimmick of the film isn't that important, you're all just triggered because someone told you your diet sucks (and it probably does). But hey if you don't agree who cares? Eat whatever you want. You'll see.
>>
>>79528016
>So it's not exactly a shocking reveal that a guy that's eating it every meal gets poor health very quickly

You'd probably be surprised to hear he actually had to cheat for his results to get as bad as they did.

For years there have been people repeating his experiment and following the rules he claimed to, and no one has ever been able to get the same dramatic results he did.
>>
>>79535379
just give it time
>>
>>79535561
Not the point, I just disproved the documentary.
>>
>>79527197
that's assuming you use the entirety of the seasoning packet that comes with it, or even at all.
>>
>>79535721
you did not
>>
File: photo_2017-02-16_21-06-25.jpg (229KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-16_21-06-25.jpg
229KB, 719x1280px
Just ride a bicycle nigga. 1000kcals an hour at 63kg for me at high intensity, I can do that for 3-4 hours. For a fat dude it would be much much more.
>>
>>79536466

>63kg

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN
>>
>>79534035
You have IBS, guy. Feel sorry for you. I'm mexican and eat spicy food daily, menudo on weekends, and seafood whenever possible. Don't see how white people can stand bland food every day. Apart from french and italian people, americans eat very boring dishes. Go out and buy some tapatio or valentina hot sauce (tabasco if you're black) and try to eat some daily. Maybe then you'll get used to average flavors.
>>
>>79537118
>Don't see how white people can stand bland food every day.
Bruh it's not spice you fucking tard.
I eat hotwings on the reg
I can eat literally anything else bro. Hell my ex with mexican so I was forced to eat wetback food constantly and that shit never bothered me.
I can make my own burgers, I can eat fucking ANYTHING so long as it's not fast food.
>>
>>79537118
>>79538232
And jesus fucking christ again, how god damn retarded are mexicans to think "Not being able to handle spice" has anything to do with me shitting myself when I eat a mcdouble
>>
File: vegan life19.jpg (260KB, 1280x1274px) Image search: [Google]
vegan life19.jpg
260KB, 1280x1274px
for real the only legit right way to eat is vegan, it's so stupid to use animal products in 2017
>>
>>79538283
100g of broccli has like 2 grams of protein
>>
File: european cuisine.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
european cuisine.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>79522583
>>79526942
>>79527238
>>79527250
OBSESSED
>>
File: steak2.png (173KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
steak2.png
173KB, 400x360px
>>79538283
>a plant that grows in the ground has more protein per gram than muscle tissue.
>>
>>79538283
inb4 this baits a dozen (You)s
>>
>>79522416
The only interesting point it made was that McDonalds actively defended (shilled for) people eating McDonalds every day
>>
>>79538453
More protein per calorie, numbnuts
>>
>>79526569
>prior to SSM people thought fast food was fine and good which is why american are so obese
Literally nobody thought this dipshit
>>
>>79524063
You still don't.
>>
File: 220px-Super_High_Me.jpg (22KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Super_High_Me.jpg
22KB, 220x326px
>>79522416
DUDE
>>
File: trump raping.jpg (38KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
trump raping.jpg
38KB, 650x650px
>>79528185
Butthurt level: Immeasurable
>>
>>79538362
100 calories dummy
>>
>>79522557
3 meals of fast food a day is excessive, fast food is only meant to be eaten one or twice a week if that anymore would be considered excessive
>>
File: SHILL.jpg (60KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
SHILL.jpg
60KB, 576x432px
>>79522483
It can be a part of a healthy, complete diet.
>>
>>79525463
You can do any monodiet for a month without any serious long lasting harm, but beyond a month the too much of or not enough of something is going to start causing problems.

Beer for example, if you only drank beer for three months, without eating or drinking anything else at all you're going to start getting gallstones, kidney stones, jaundice, gout, and scurvy.
>>
>>79522557
retard detected
>>
>>79538283
I eat steamed broccoli with my steak.

What now motherfucker?
>>
>>79527553
BMI is still pretty retarded though
>>
>>79528845
>soda
>not iced tea
it's shit tea but it's better than ice water
>>
File: 1486748804609.png (471KB, 523x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486748804609.png
471KB, 523x512px
>>79538283
> I dont want a healthy diet

I applaud you and cunts like you, fuckng yourselves up for the greater good.
>>
>>79533479
>taco bell diahreeah meme
>went there for lunch after work for a whole month (only worked 2 days/week)
>suffered no ill consequences except spending $80 on fast food
>>
>>79522416
>eat 5000 calories a day and don't exercise
>get fat

whoa, really made me think
>>
>>79541379
taco bell is only gross because of the 'beef-like product' that they use in everything
>>
>>79541501
I tried the ground beef once and decided to only get chicken after that
>>
>>79533074
The problem is that he ate 5000 calories a day. Of course he gained weight, if you eat 5000 calories of any food you'll gain weight. Shit's dumb
>>
>>79541556
there was some big lawsuit leveled at them for advertising their beef products as actual beef products but containing like less than 40% actual beef, they ended up dropping the suit because they stopped calling it beef and released a list of all the ingredients (it's mostly oats and grain or something)
>>
>>79541644
>implying I wouldn't eat taco flavoured oatmeal
>>
>>79536466
>bicycle
>63 kg.
The /o/ memes are all true
>>
>13 years later and fatso are still triggered

And anyone saying that McDonalds didn't push their shit as healthy back then is blatantly lying. Especially when they (and also Wendy's) were under scrutiny when their fruit/vegetable selections proved to be more unhealthy than their meat servings.
>>
File: 1473213066459.jpg (67KB, 521x697px) Image search: [Google]
1473213066459.jpg
67KB, 521x697px
>>79522557
>eating McDonalds not only once but three times a day
>not excessive
>>
>>79538708
you're retarded.

kill yourself
>>
>>79524570
Memetexting isn't going to make everyone suddenly over look you got BTFO OUT BITCH! PWNED NIGGA EVERYONE THIS NIGGA GOT PWWNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!
>>
Even just drinking the soda is fucking stupid.

I actually go to McDonald's every day and get four McDoubles. I'm fit. You know why?
1. I take the bread off
2. I don't eat the fries or drink the (non-diet) soda
3. I barely eat anything else that day
>>
What the fuck did he want mcdonalds to do? Make their food smaller? WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO PAY FOR LESS FOOD?
>>
>>79522723
They can disagree with reality all they want but it doesn't change anything.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/
>>
>>79522609
Stop trying to sound informed underage fag lmao
>>
>>79522531
Not really. Watch Chaz weaver's downsive me.
>>
>>79535240
The reason they can't test Spurlock's way of test and get the same results is because McDonald's literally changed their entire menu after the documentary. Their food was so much unhealthier prior to the documentary.
>>
File: 99.png (326KB, 503x249px) Image search: [Google]
99.png
326KB, 503x249px
Have anyone in this thread even seen the Documentary? Spurlock says why he is eating McDonald's 3 Times a Day.
>>
>>79524516
This is fucking stupid.
>>
>>79523080
Haaa haaa haaa very funny.

NOT!
>>
>>79526569
American here, nobody knows that.
People think weight is something that fluctuates at random, and weight loss involves eating "diet foods" whatever the fuck those may be. The blame for America's obesity problem is squarely on America's Obese for having zero self control.
>>
>>79538283
100 calories of broccoli would make somebody puke, or burst their stomach.
>>
>>79525699
>finding it two years later in his coat pocket

How does someone manage to unknowingly keep a hamburger in their pocket for two years?
>>
>>79544628
>'It ended up in a paper sack in the original sack with the receipt in my coat pocket tossed in the back of my truck and it sat there for, I don't know, two or three months.'

Oh that's how. Maybe I should stop being a retard who responds before finishing something.
>>
>>79544388
Are you sure about that?

I feel like weight is purely based on genetics.

A person reaches that critical point at some point in his life where his weight will just stabilize for the rest of his life, unless he does something drastic to change it.
>>
>>79527197
>too much salt
>what is a glass of water
solved your problem retard
>>
>>79522416
Believe or not, before this film most Americans had not yet made the connection between their fast food dependency and the obesity epidemic
>>
>>79522416
if all that fast food doesn't add more than 2000 cal. per day you won't gain shit

t. a guy who has escaped the spooky skeleton mode but struggles to maintain his new weight
>>
>>79538283
thats like a half pound of broccoli
>>
>>79545326
>too much salt? just add water!

and now you have too much water in you
>>
>>79522557
Of course a perfectly reasonable respond like this to what's become a daily shitpost on /tv/ would get 20 replies from raging fatbody millennials.
>>
>>79547309
you cant have too much water
>>
>>79522557

A lot of you are missing the point of this post. Most American fast food has no problem offer excessive meals for every lunch period. Eating 5000 calories of food in one sitting is obviously not healthly, but McDonalds specifically trains its employees to get the customers to do just that.
>>
>>79548149
salt increases water retention
>>
>>79540388
Fresh Broccoli texture is MUCH more satisfying than Sad Steamed Broccoli
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.