[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 5

File: la-heine.jpg (1MB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
la-heine.jpg
1MB, 2060x1236px
OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! WE FILL OUR TIME BY ENGAGING IN DEGENERATE PRACTICES LIKE RIOTING AND SELLING NARCOTICS BUT THIS ISN'T OUR FAULT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM KEEPS IMMIGRANTS DOWN! HOWEVER, SINCE WE ARE ALSO """"""LE FRENCH"""""", THE POOR ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE!
>>
I literally just finished watching this 2 mins ago.

Its always alarming when this happens. Unless OP is a qt gril in which case its fate
>>
File: IMG_0398.png (2MB, 1664x5472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.png
2MB, 1664x5472px
>>79521628
This movie was directed by a Jew
>>
>>79521628
so you think the society portrayed in the movie does not exist or you just don't like the movie?
>>
>>79521803
I think it exists but lashing out against white people isn't the answer, as the movie implies.
>>
>>79521830
These people shouldn't have been brought to a White country in the first place.
>>
>>79521830
ah ok it's a /pol/ thread, my bad
have a nice jerk off session :)
>>
>i posted it again lolz!

KYS
>>
Is that Brat 2?
>>
>>79521855
So that gives them an excuse to lash out at white people and not actively try to better themselves? There are so many social programs in Europe for people like the ghetto trash in this movie. They choose not to because they are fundamentally broken. Removal from society is the only option.
>>
Everytime that dude on the left is in a movie, I know the movie will be incredibly violent, edgy and sexual.
>>
>>79521688
I have bad news for you anon
>>
>>79521881
> any anti-mass immigration view is /pol/

wew
>>
Paris is a fucking shithole, and it's 100x worse now than when the movie was made
>>
>>79521628

This is exactly why I don't emigrate, being an immigrant puts you on a low priority compared to locals.
>>
>>79521912
Vincent Cassel?
>>
>>79522063
Yeah
>>
>>79521628
The humane thing is to close the borders so no more people will suffer as the youths in the movie.
And possibly we should help the immigrants to return in their countries of origin.
>>
life must be really fucking annoying when you can't consume any type of media without seeing a hidden agenda in it.
>>
>>79522219
not exactly a hidden agenda when the director explicitly says what the movie is about.
>>
>>79522219

Life must be really confusing if you deny that art and media has themes and messages
>>
Why are asian countries allowed to have prosperous, racially homogeneous nations without cucks purposefully trying to disadvantage their own people because they are tricked into feeling guilt over things that happened centuries ago?
>>
>>79522219
>hidden
>>
>>79522293
>this guy has a PhD in history
>>
It is a good film I agree.
>>
>>79521830
How does the movie imply that lashing out against white people is the right thing to do, rather than the desperate measure?
>>
File: 1359871605848.jpg (55KB, 960x615px) Image search: [Google]
1359871605848.jpg
55KB, 960x615px
>>79522293
fuck off, everyone hates japan there,
>>
>>79522447
how were they desperate? They had a roofs over their heads, food in their belly, weed to smoke. They could have gone to school. They could have done anything. Instead they chose to riot and harass white people.
>>
>>79522293
But people love to rub Cultural Revolution/Pleasure Ladies/Nanjing/Kambodian Massacre/Korean War/other gruesome events to Asian peoples face
>>
>>79522499
I said that their acts were desperate, not that their living environment was.

> they could have gone to school
I don't think you understand the position of immigrants in the French society.
>>
>>79522568
>I don't think you understand the position of immigrants in the French society.
I understand Europe socializes education to the point where there are too many people who are educated.
>>
>>79522568
>rying to have a rational, fact-based discussion with /pol/tards
>>
>>79522603
how is a vague, open ended question "fact-based"?
>>
>>79522618
what do you mean?
>>
>>79521628
>>79521738

go back to your fucking containment board please
>>
>>79522653
"do you understand the position of immigrants in the French society"

Maybe not, but I do understand the position of homeless people in any society, starving people in any society. These people weren't poor or starving. Just bored and "oppressed", so they riot, and deal drugs, and harass white people.
>>
>>79522685
no, i mean it's impossible to have a rational, fact-based discussion with people like you. we want so vastly different societies that we almost speak different languages.
>>
>>79522760
>people like you
how tolerant of you.
>>
>>79522776
who said i'm tolerant?
>>
>>79522796
Then I read you wrong.
>>
>>79522568
jesus fucking christ if you genuinely think there is a single thing making getting educated harder for niggers and sandniggers in france besides being stupid
>>
>>79522838
english plz
>>
>>79522760

Aren't you having a rational discussion on the subject right now?
>>
File: war-prep.jpg (57KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
war-prep.jpg
57KB, 780x438px
>>79522912
i'm just getting to know my enemy better
>>
>>79522959
it's easy to sucker punch someone. it's easy to throw rocks at a window. it's easy to say you hate the police while covered in a black mask.
>>
>>79522869
Socialized education platforms pander to people who beg for help rather than having the needs of all students addressed. It helps the bell curve.
>>
>>79522989
hey you gotta start somewhere ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
All I needed to know about this movie I learnt from a webm showcasing that AWFUL dolly zoom.
>>
>>79522959
lol faggot
>>
>>79522838
I don't like in France, but I know in America schools for lower income people are horrible, and parent involvement in their kids education is near non-existent. These kids get fucked from day one and have no values given to them to try and change anything.
>>
The only character really parroting this was Vinz and the film made Vinz out to be a fucking retard. I don't get how the only message from this film is "the system is broken"
>>
>>79523010
i dunno, dude, public education is better than debit slavery
>>
>>79523029

You can start with moving out of your parents house and getting a job.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4200272/92-Berlin-left-wing-activists-live-parents.html
>>
>>79523100
it only works because we subsidize the majority of Europe's military with our own.
>>
>>79523082
>and parent involvement in their kids education is near non-existent
must be whiteys fault
>>
I liked the scene where they listened to that guy in the bathroom
>>
>>79523135
I didn't like it because the three younger actors were so bad during that scene being forced by the script to not interrupt to the old man and just react nonverbally. it's really noticeably bad.
>>
>>79521628
both sides of this argument are fucking retarded

>hurr send the immigrants back where they came from, keep them away from my nonexistent white children which i'll never have, spending SO MUCH TIME /pol/posting on /tv/

>nurr immigrants are just forced to occupy a stratus where they're devalued, it's not their fault they're shitty and alien

Give them three years. Teach them how to look for assistance. If they can't graduate/make money in that time then they don't fucking belong in a country full of people who can.
>>
>>79523118
yep you are THAT stupid
>>
>>79523100
No I get it, I'm just bitching because I was raised with the retarded attitude not to ask or look for help, so i'm butthurt about brownies who can't fucking shower but know how to ask for a tutor outperforming me.
>>
>>79523169
Does the US not pay the most into NATO?
>>
File: IMG_5765.png (443KB, 640x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5765.png
443KB, 640x484px
>>79523082

>I won't raise my child and neither will the state, what am I supposed to do?!
>>
>>79523192
>I was raised with the retarded attitude not to ask or look for help
>believing in the American dream in 2017
>>
>>79523164
>>hurr send the immigrants back where they came from
there is literally nothing wrong with that idea
>>
>>79523211
that's exactly what i implied. if US are that stupid, that's not our fault
>>
>>79523266
ah I misread you.

yeah, we put too much into NATO, and the UN. we should start taking some money out of both organizations. what good have they done us?
>>
Abdel didn't deserve to die
>>
>>79523338
prevented world war 3?
>>
>>79523439
citation needed.
>>
>>79523462
citation for a counterfactual wut?
>>
>>79523486
how does putting more money into these organizations, that have gotten so little done in decades, prevent WW3?
>>
>>79523521
in the same way police prevents riots? doesn't sound like rocket science to me
>>
>>79523545
the UN doesn't prevent anything.i
>>
>>79523574
NATO does
>>
>>79522568
>I don't think you understand the position of immigrants in the French society.

The situation of immigrants in most of Europe is simply that a lot of them don't take their education seriously and end up not being qualified for any kind fo work besides cleaning the floors at McDonald's.
>>
>>79523591
only an American would believe that
>>
>>79523591
That's mostly middle easterners and Africans though, Russians do fine for example.
>>79523626
No, fuck off faggot
>>
>>79523740
How can Russians have a normal education/job if they spend all time drinking alcohol?
>>
>>79523808
Germans drink a lot, too
>>
>>79521738
Yeah the guy on the left, he's introduced as a Jewish character even. We're not breaking new ground here.
>>
>>79523626

I'm Swedish actually. If you just look at what work a person is qualified to do, you'll find that there is a MASSIVE surplus of poorly educated people among immigrants. Take for example Syria, loads of people said "WEll Syria is a proper country and there are loads of doctors and engineers there. We can put those to work quickly"

Only problem was that most of the people that came to Sweden weren't doctors or engineers. Most people had maybe spent 6-12 years in school. Even if you're Swedish, if that's all you have you'll eat shit for the rest of you fucking life and if you don't speak fucking Swedish on top of that you'll live on welfare and be sent around to various government activities that will do absolutely fucking nothing to improve you situation.

This is not a complicated situation. If you don't have a proper education and don't mspeak the language of the country you're living in, you'll be unemployed or at best work the shittiest jobs imaginable.
>>
>>79521855
>>79521830
That's wrong because it's literally, Vince aka the White Jew, instigating all the violence that the other two people have to deal with. Hubert was a stand up guy who did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79523740
>Russians do fine for example

Yeah just a week ago they were assaulting a dozen of houses not so far from here

Great people too yeah
>>
>>79523864
and Finns. They basically stopped reproducing also.
>>
>>79524046
So you're Ukrainian? I was talking about Russian diaspora in my country m8
>>
Marine 2017. French people are tired of all this Bullshit.
>>
>>79523977
>If you don't have a proper education and don't speak the language of the country you're living in
redistribution of wealth my friend
>>
>>79524141

The Russian diaspora in Sweden is mostly people who got a proper education in Russia, learned English and then moved out of the country and then learned Swedish.. Very few of them are poorly educated retards that moved to Europe because they don't understand that just because a person working in retail in Sweden might make ten times what you can do in Russia don't mean that they can just move there and start working in retail on day one.

I mean, if you're not proficient in both Swedish AND English, even working the register at McDonald's is going to be a challenge.
>>
>>79521628
French here.
I profoundly disagree with Kassovitz's proto-SJW message but I really like the film because of its perfect aesthetics. Don't know which demon possessed him when he directed it.
>>
>>79523972
Nope, that's Cassel. The director is Kassovitz and he's one of the skinheads in the film.
>>
>>79526182
He really hasn't made anything worthwhile other than this, right? I can't understand it either
>>
>>79526374
BABYLON AD makes the films of Albert Pyun look like high art.
>>
>>79523134
>>79523230
Where did I say that? I'm saying it's a lot more complicated than just saying "fix yourself" when your environment has corrupted you every step of the way
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.