[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did his wife take the dog? She hates that dog.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: bob__nixon2_1216.jpg (78KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
bob__nixon2_1216.jpg
78KB, 300x251px
Why did his wife take the dog? She hates that dog.
>>
They were in a bitter, unhappy marriage and she wanted to spite him.
>>
she was probably fucking the dog
>>
Is there anything like this in the Pacific?
I remember Generation Kill has one of the guys in the final/penultimate episode getting divorce papers sent to him.
Legitimately what did they mean by this, are all women sloots or is the implication that men cut out for the military don't make great life choices besides?
>>
>>79521515
A lot of people in the military end up divorcing or getting divorced by their spouses due to the strain and distance that their career places on their marriage. Even if the marriage is still together by the time they get discharged there's also the likelihood that they'll suffer subsequent mental or financial difficulties. It's a sad but unfortunate expectation for a lot of guys serving. I can't remember exactly where I read it but I recall reading that something like 90% of US Navy SEALS end up getting divorces.

That being said if you aren't married while in the military then it's apparently pretty good. But never ever go in if you're in an established relationship or it will almost certainly fail.
>>
she couldn't get the dog shipped to europe
>>
File: 1487342344169.jpg (26KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
1487342344169.jpg
26KB, 300x251px
What's up with his fucking eyes?
>>
>>79521745
your lines to align with anything
>>
>>79521388
How the fuck did this failure of a man end up President of the United States? Americans, please explain.
>>
>>79521648
The military is great, my girlfriends husband is in the military
>>
>>79521648

I understand joining the army when you're a dumbass kid with no prospects, but why on earth do guys with wives and children sign up?
>>
>>79521850

Money?
>>
>>79521850
>why on earth do guys with wives and children sign up?
Muh valor, muh honor, muh service, muh respect
>>
Women who divorced their men while they were in Europe fighting are the greatest cunts the world ever saw.
>>
>>79521792
Kek
>>
>>79521908
Agreed, ungrateful bitches didn't deserve to be saved from Fascism. The allies just should have shipped them all to the Axis and let them become "comfort women" for German Soldiers
>>
>>79521850
Usually it's the only way they can reasonably provide for them. It's a bit of a meme that the army accepts just anyone but at the same time it's pretty easy to get into, doesn't require any particularly difficult to obtain qualifications beforehand and opens up a path to further tertiary education for those who otherwise can't afford it.
>>
>>79521811
lol
>>
>>79522076
A lil but extreme desu
>>
>>>/pol/113052778

>tfw shilling for another thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.