[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was meant by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>Astin was born in Santa Monica, California, the son of actress Patty Duke (1946–2016).[2][3][4] At the time, it was reported that entertainer Desi Arnaz, Jr. was his biological father. When Michael Tell, a writer, music promoter and publisher of the newspaper The Las Vegas Israelite, came to sublet her apartment and offered to marry her as a way out of the scandal, Duke agreed. The marriage lasted only 13 days in 1970, and ended long before Astin was born.[5][6][7]

>On August 5, 1972, Duke married actor John Astin, after having been in a relationship with him for two years. When the wedding guests were invited to speak, 18-month-old Astin looked at John and cried, "Daddy!", to which the Episcopal priest performing the ceremony remarked, "Well, that about does it!"[8] Astin subsequently adopted Sean. In 1973, Duke gave birth to Astin's brother, Mackenzie Astin, who also became an actor. Duke and John Astin divorced in 1985.[9] Duke married Mike Pearce in 1986,[5] and they adopted a son, Kevin, in 1989.[9]

>When he was 14, Duke told Astin that Arnaz was his father, and the two developed a relationship. However, in his mid-20s, Astin met a relative of Michael Tell who suggested they were related. Sean set out to find the truth about his biological father, and underwent genetic tests which showed Tell was his biological father.[10] Astin maintains close relationships with all three men, saying, "Desi Arnaz Jr. loves me, and I love him. We are so close...Science tells me...that he's not my biological father. Science tells me that Mike Tell is." Astin considers John his father, as John was the one who raised him. Astin is also close to his stepfather, Mike Pearce, saying, "I can call any of them on the phone any time I want to," says Sean. "John, Desi, Mike or Papa Mike...my four dads."[5]
>>
ha...cuck
>>
no wonder he didn't get along with anyone during Rings

that mess of a life is sure to turn anyone into a distrustful unpleasant asshole
>>
>>79515808
Wow, it's almost as if marrying and not fucking around results in parental near certainty
>>
I'm gonna build him a skatepark
>>
>>79516026
>no wonder he didn't get along with anyone during Rings

Source? Stories?
>>
woah...
>>
>The Las Vegas Israelite
>>
>>79516048
he's supposed to be a really shitty control freak, you see a bit of it in the making of movies but the sort of funny side of it.
>>
>>79516048
He wrote a book where he shat on the cast afterwards. Whenever there's a convention, he's the only actor who doesn't show up.
>>
>>79516294
Source tho
>>
he looks like an asshole.
>>
File: 1458093284872.jpg (32KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1458093284872.jpg
32KB, 400x388px
>>79515808
>read OP multiple times and still get lost trying to follow what happened
Can someone tldr
>>
>>79516294
>>79516398
You can just tell too from how the other actors react to him. They never want to hang out with him and he's never there when they get together
>>
>>79516484
His actual dad married his actual mom as a joke because he didn't think he was his actual dad, but his "dad" wasn't really his dad and then he had another dad, thus 4 dads.
>>
>>79515808
>Astin is also close to his stepfather, Mike Pence
>>
>>79516532
I had to go back and read it again, you got me you little shit, good job
>>
>>79515808
>Ve Vased Viggo
>Think of this new cool idea to share with my second family
>We are all gonna get matching tattoos
>This will seal our friendship forever
>Talk to Elijah and Orlando
>They are like kids, they are thrilled
>They ask me about THE men Sean BEAN
>He is a bro, he'll tag along. Billy Boid? Damn the kid is fierce, he may just offer to be the first
>Go to talk to Dominic, he is backstage with Ian, happens often.
>Boy do I love this people
>I might just headbutt Orlando next time I see him, heh
>They are ON it!
>John Rhys is kinda old and VERY raw, he may do it, he may not. If he does, he may bring his own machine or something. I dunno, will surely be unique. That's how he is.
>Talk to Peter J, he is on too! Like a fucking fellowship!
>*headbutts a wall*
>"But, Viggo... With me... you are 10"
>What?
>omg
>>
>>79517025
Rhys didn't get the tattoo, right?
Astin got it?
>>
>>79517225
>John Rhys Davies, who played Gimli, actually had his stunt double receive the tattoo instead. He shared, "The elvish tattoo was designed but, as I am a professional actor, whenever there’s anything dangerous or that involves blood, I sent my stunt double to do it."
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.