[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people deny that this is one of the best movies of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Do people deny that this is one of the best movies of all time?
>>
>>79513564
>>chink shit

enjoy honoring your ancestors while working 18 hours/day for foxxcon chink kuk
>>
File: hero.gif (1002KB, 500x120px) Image search: [Google]
hero.gif
1002KB, 500x120px
Lol no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srFhXDZhUZI

This one maybe.
>>
>>79513714
pleb taste, crouching is aesthetically better in every way
>>
File: LDG 2.webm (2MB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
LDG 2.webm
2MB, 1280x534px
is this the new china thread?
>>
>>79514521
Except for the choreography.

And the plot it's immensely better.
>>
>>79513564
too much wire work for me desu
>>
>>79514556
If by that you mean the choreography and story are simplier and worse in every way, sure.
>>
>>79514614
Crouching tiger has serious issues with the wire work.

And everyone was obsessed with lookin fabulous.

Hero it's about the unification of China it has extremely memorable speeches for at least three characters.

Crouching it's about a faggy sword.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeeoEpmyb2Y

Have Jet Li fighting blind Donnie Yen as proof.
>>
>>79513714

Is this that shitty movie where Jet Li spends half the movie moping because a little girl died?
>>
>>79514756
And moping for the fate of China, Jet Li has some of the best moping in Hong Kong cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjVgX0A8Jtc
>>
It's a shame how fucking bad the ADR is for the original dub. Really brings down the experience.
>>
watched this and House of Flying Daggers recently. I put it up there with LOTR for Fantasy kino
>>
>>79514827
>watching in dub

how fucking pleb can you be?
>>
>>79515205
I'm talking about the original Chinese. Even in the original language, it sounds like a fan dub.
>>
>>79513564
I love this movie OP, despite all the naysayers.
>>
File: 1445740913396.gif (513KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1445740913396.gif
513KB, 500x330px
>>79514694
>>79513714
>mfw tianxia

it's the chinese equivalent of deus vult
>>
>>79515627
I thought it was wuxia?
>>
>>79515660
no, that's what the emperor says to Nameless. it means One China, which is what the Emperor is striving for and why Nameless spared him because the other swordsman agreed with the emperor that China needed to be under one rule to stop all the fighting

Wuxia is the genera
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.